Cooling - Heating
Shop for Portable Propane Heaters, Mr. Heater Portable Buddy, Window Air Conditioning Units and more.
One Stop Universal Gas Appliance Hook Up Kit has everything needed for installation and can be used with gas logs, unvented wall mount heaters, gas stoves, and garage heaters.
- Complete gas hook-up for most gas appliances
- Everything needed for installation
- 5 piece kit
- 18in lpng line
- Stainless Steel line with brass fittings
Double Barrel Adapter kit for use in conjunction with the Standard Barrel stove kit to allow for adding an additional barrel stacked on top. Adding this kit increases the amount of heat radiated off the barrel stove. The BKAD500 is perfect for a rustic cabin, pole barn or workshop. Simply put, this is the most basic stove you can buy.Learn More
5ft Propane Hose and Regulator Assembly connects low pressure portable propane appliances to a 20lb cylinder.
- Regulator with Restricted Flow Soft Nose P.O.L. and Hand Wheel x 3/8in Female Flare
- Connects low pressure portable propane appliances to a 20 lb. cylinder
- Hose material stretch tested to 400 psi
- Hose material pressure tested to 600 psi
- Solid brass fittings
The Dyna-Glo is a replacement wick for the Dyna-Glo RMC-55R7 and RMC-55R7B indoor wick kerosene heaters. Constructed from cotton and fiberglass, this replacement wick transports fuel up from the tank to the top of the wick, via capillary action, where the vapor is then ignited. The super absorbent cotton base for consistent fuel flow and the burn-free fiberglass top never needs trimming. The Dyna Glo also includes a replacement igniter and together with this incredibly efficient wick, they provide reliable match-free ignition for your Dyna-Glo heater.
- For RMC-55R7 and RMC-55R7B
- Material: Cotton and fiberglass
- Transports fuel up from the tank to the top of the wick via capillary action where the vapor is then ignited
- Super absorbent cotton base maintains consistent fuel flow
- Burn-free fiberglass top never needs trimming
- Manufacturer provides 1 year limited warranty
- Overall Height - Top to Bottom: 10.5"
- Overall Width - Side to Side: 6.5"
- Overall Depth - Front to Back: 0.35"
- Overall Product Weight: 0.16lbs
Water pipe heating cable, fixed resistance, pre-terminated
Each cable is UL Listed to Canadian Safety Standards and CSA Certified when used in accordance with instructions on metal and water-filled plastic pipes. Each cable consists of tough PVC inner insulation, a continuous ground braid and weather resistant PVC outer jacket. AHB units are activated and de-activated by an integral energy saving thermostat.
- Length: 12'
- Amps: .7