Cooling - Heating
Shop for Portable Propane Heaters, Mr. Heater Portable Buddy, Window Air Conditioning Units and more.
A simple, easy to use 5-2 day programmable thermostat. A programmable thermostat can save you up to 33-Percent off your energy bill, if used as directed. You set it up to adjust the temperature when you are away or asleep-times when you don't necessarily need to heat or cool your home to optimum comfort-and your HVAC equipment runs less.
Plus, your heating or cooling comes back to the comfort level you desire before you come home or wake up. Honeywell programmable thermostats are easy to install and are pre-programmed for your convenience. For more than a century, Honeywell thermostats have been the popular choice of homeowners.
This thermostat is compatible with single-stage heating/cooling systems, heating, cooling, heat pumps without backup heat, mill volt, pellet stoves and fireplaces. It does NOT work with electric baseboard heat (120-240 V), heat pump systems with backup heat or multi-stage heating/cooling.
- One program for weekdays, a separate program for weekends-4 periods per day
- Backlit digital display
- Compatible with heating, cooling and heat pumps without auxiliary heat, Does not work with electric baseboard heat (120-240V) multistage HVAC systems
- Accurate temperature control of +/-1-Degree F for consistent comfort
- Display options: Fahrenheit or Celsius temperature display, 12 or 24 hour clock
This all cast iron Kettle Steamer is both decorative and practical. Perfect for heating water to provide a soothing heat in the cold winter. Also add potpourri to have keep your home smelling wonderful. The chicken on top provides a wonderful decoration.
- All cast iron construction for years of service
- Delightfully whimsical way to add humidity to the room
- One (1) quart capacity
- A must-have accessory for every wood, coal, pellet or corn burning stove!
- CSA approved for sale in Canada
- One year warranty
- Product dimensions: 5.75" L x 9.5" W x 7" H
- Carton dimensions: 7" L x 14" W x 6.5" H
- Weight: 7 lbs
Water pipe heating cable, fixed resistance, pre-terminated
Each cable is UL Listed to Canadian Safety Standards and CSA Certified when used in accordance with instructions on metal and water-filled plastic pipes. Each cable consists of tough PVC inner insulation, a continuous ground braid and weather resistant PVC outer jacket. AHB units are activated and de-activated by an integral energy saving thermostat.
- Length: 6'
- Amps: .4
Out of stock
- Variable BTU'S - 8, 12 and 14,000 BTU/HR
- Adjustable Heat Control - Hi, Med, Lo regulator
- Safe - Heater shuts off automatically with loss of flame
- Ready To Use - Operates on a 1 lb disposable propane cylinder (not included)
- For Outdoor Use Only
- Operating Time / Hi - up to 1.5 hours (on a 1lb cylinder)
- Operating time on a 20lb tank (as pictured) = 30-52 hours
Out of stock
Tabletop units provide big humidification is a small package. This unit covers an impressive 800-square feet. Dishwasher safe base and easy pour in filling makes this unit very low maintenance. This unit comes with the super wick 1040 and can accommodate the super wick SGL 1040 for higher output.Learn More