Cooling - Heating
Shop for Portable Propane Heaters, Mr. Heater Portable Buddy, Window Air Conditioning Units and more.
Double Barrel Adapter kit for use in conjunction with the Standard Barrel stove kit to allow for adding an additional barrel stacked on top. Because two barrels are better than one. It creates a greater heat transfer and warms up a larger space
- Double barrel creates greater heat transfer
- All components are made from sturdy cast iron
- Easily adapted to a 30 or 55 gallon steel drum
- Great for handyman or do-it-yourself assembly
- For non-combustible floor -36" to wall clearance
- Kit Includes: Cast iron legs and damper collar
One Stop Universal Gas Appliance Hook Up Kit has everything needed for installation and can be used with gas logs, unvented wall mount heaters, gas stoves, and garage heaters.
- Complete gas hook-up for most gas appliances
- Everything needed for installation
- 5 piece kit
- 18in lpng line
- Stainless Steel line with brass fittings
5ft Propane Hose and Regulator Assembly connects low pressure portable propane appliances to a 20lb cylinder.
- Regulator with Restricted Flow Soft Nose P.O.L. and Hand Wheel x 3/8in Female Flare
- Connects low pressure portable propane appliances to a 20 lb. cylinder
- Hose material stretch tested to 400 psi
- Hose material pressure tested to 600 psi
- Solid brass fittings
The switch operates a thermodisc that operates the blowers. This little bit of machinery regulates the blowers and tells them to turn on or turn off and for how long. A critical, and often overlooked, portion of your stove or furnace's control system, this little switch is incredibly important. This switch fits a number of models.
Part number 80314. For units 1300, 1400, 1500, 1537, 1537G, 1557M.Learn More
Water pipe heating cable, fixed resistance, pre-terminated
Each cable is UL Listed to Canadian Safety Standards and CSA Certified when used in accordance with instructions on metal and water-filled plastic pipes. Each cable consists of tough PVC inner insulation, a continuous ground braid and weather resistant PVC outer jacket. AHB units are activated and de-activated by an integral energy saving thermostat.
- Length: 12'
- Amps: .7
Many US Stoves are lined with firebricks. These bricks help absorb and disperse the heat, making the temperature bearable for the occupants. They also insulate the furnace or stove and boost the efficiency, providing you with the most warmth per dollar you could ask for.
Replacement firebrick in a pack of 6, each brick is 4-1/2 x 9, part number FBP6. For units: 1200, 1300, 1303, 1400, 1500, 1537G, 1537M, 1557M, 1600G, 1600M, 1800G, 2007, 22AF, 2827, 2847, 2941, CAC, EC95, BEC95, 24A, 30A and B2941.Learn More
Save batteries when using your Mr. Heater Buddy Heater (sold separately). Runs heater's fan off electrical outlet. Save heater's batteries for later or use elsewhere. Also powers other electrical products requiring 6V.
- For use with Mr. Heater Big Buddy and Tough Buddy Heaters
- Uses household electricity - standard 110 outlet
- Also powers products requiring 6VDC and up to 800mA current
Do you need to get a handle on things?
By things, we mean US Stoves of course. If your handle is worn out or completely broke, this replacement latch kit fits a wide variety of models and makes opening and closing doors that much easier.
Replacement latch kit, model LK26SV. For units: 2827, B2827, B2941, and 2941.Learn More