Cooling - Heating
Shop for Portable Propane Heaters, Mr. Heater Portable Buddy, Window Air Conditioning Units and more.
- Pull String Switch Controls with 2 Heat Settings
- 90° Vertical Tilting Bracket
- Safety Tip-Over Switch
- Safety Overheat Protection System
- Adjustable Angle Halogen Light
- Carry Handle
- Metal Safety Grille
- Power and Caution Indicator Lights
- 3-Prong Grounded Plug
- ETL Approved for Sale in the US
Specifications Watts 750/1500 Watts BTUs 5120 BTUs Amp 12.5 Amps Hz 60 Hz Volts A.C. 120 Volts A.C. Dimensions 24.0" L x 3.0" W x 11.5" H
- Variable BTU'S - 8, 12 and 14,000 BTU/HR
- Adjustable Heat Control - Hi, Med, Lo regulator
- Safe - Heater shuts off automatically with loss of flame
- Ready To Use - Operates on a 1 lb disposable propane cylinder (not included)
- For Outdoor Use Only
- Operating Time / Hi - up to 1.5 hours (on a 1lb cylinder)
- Operating time on a 20lb tank (as pictured) = 30-52 hours
Heavy-duty cast-iron for increased durability. The cast iron barrel stove kits by United States Stove Company are an affordable alternative for economical heat required in small places like a garage, cabin, or ski lodge. All components are made from sturdy cast iron and are easily adapted to a 36 or 55 gallon steel drum by any handyman or do-it-yourselfer. Round 6" flue. Barrel Not Included.Learn More
Double Barrel Adapter kit for use in conjunction with the Standard Barrel stove kit to allow for adding an additional barrel stacked on top. Adding this kit increases the amount of heat radiated off the barrel stove. The BKAD500 is perfect for a rustic cabin, pole barn or workshop. Simply put, this is the most basic stove you can buy.Learn More
Water pipe heating cable, fixed resistance, pre-terminated
Each cable is UL Listed to Canadian Safety Standards and CSA Certified when used in accordance with instructions on metal and water-filled plastic pipes. Each cable consists of tough PVC inner insulation, a continuous ground braid and weather resistant PVC outer jacket. AHB units are activated and de-activated by an integral energy saving thermostat.
- Length: 12'
- Amps: .7
The Dyna-Glo is a replacement wick for the Dyna-Glo RMC-95C6, RMC-95C6B and WK95C6C indoor wick kerosene heaters. Constructed from cotton and fiberglass, this replacement wick transports fuel up from the tank to the top of the wick, via capillary action, where the vapor is then ignited. The super absorbent cotton base for consistent fuel flow and the burn-free fiberglass top never needs trimming. The Dyna Glo also includes a replacement igniter and together with this incredibly efficient wick, they provide reliable match-free ignition for your Dyna-Glo heater.
- For RMC-95C6 and RMC-95C6B
- Material: Cotton and fiberglass
- Transports fuel up from the tank to the top of the wick via capillary action where the vapor is then ignited
- Super absorbent cotton base maintains consistent fuel flow
- Burn-free fiberglass top never needs trimming
- Manufacturer provides 1 year limited warranty
- Overall Height - Top to Bottom: 11"
- Overall Width - Side to Side: 7.5"
- Overall Depth - Front to Back: 0.5"
- Overall Product Weight: 0.31lbs