Cooling - Heating
Shop for Portable Propane Heaters, Mr. Heater Portable Buddy, Window Air Conditioning Units and more.
This Vogelzang "Lit'L Sweetie" Boxwood Stove burns wood safely and efficiently to heat workshops, cabins, garages or hunting camps. Features cast iron construction. Comfortably heats an area up to 600 sq. ft., delivering 63,801 BTU for up to 4 hours. Fully assembled except for legs and damper collar.
Meets or exceeds EPA requirements for exempt wood stoves. Not available in CA, UT, WA and OR. Not for mobile home installation. Use in accordance with local codes and ordinances.
Specs Heating Capability (sq. ft.) 600 Mobile Home Approved No BTU Output 63,801 Blower Included No Thermostat Included No Igniter Manual Full Load Run Time (Hours) 4 Max. Log Size Accepted (L in.) 20 Flue Collar Size (in.) 6 Door Opening W x H (in.) 7 x 7 1/2 Firebox Size W x D (in.) 10 x 21 Clearance from Side Wall (in.) 36 1/2 Clearance from Rear Wall (in.) 32 1/2 Clearance from Corner (in.) 30 1/2 Dimensions W x D x H (in.) 19 x 25 x 23
This Drolet Hunter Wood Stove is a handy portable heat source for outdoor adventures with full-size features for warmth and cooking. Easy to carry along on hunting, fishing or camping trips.
Specs Height X Width X Depth - Overall: 22" X 12 3/4" X 23" Maximum log length: 20" Weight: 56 lb. Recommended chimney diameter: 6 " Type of Fuel Wood Steel Thickness (body) 14 ga Centre line of flue outlet to the back 3 3/4" Centre line of flue outlet to the side 6 5/16" Type of door Full Steel
This decorative Shelter Brand Crescent firewood storage log rack by HY-C looks great in any setting.This rack will neatly stack your firewood providing an open-air design for excellent ventilation for year round seasoning while protecting it from dampness, rot, termites, insects and nesting wildlife. Built with heavy duty square tubular steel construction and protected with a weatherproof black powder coat finish that resists chipping and corrosion.
- Weatherproof black powder coated paint finish resists chipping and corrosion
- Helps protect your firewood from rot, rodents, snakes nesting wildlife,termites and other insects
- Open-air design provides ventilation for seasoning firewood and for cleaner, safer burning
- Heavy Duty Steel Construction
- Made in the United States!
Specifications Manufacturer Number Size Length Width Height Weight SCRM Medium 48 Inches 14 Inches 28 Inches 28 Pounds SCRSL Extra Large 97 Inches 18 Inches 49 Inches 56 Pounds
The Dyna-Glo Delux 75,000 BTU portable multi-fuel forced air heater provides a strong, convenient heating solution for an area up to 1,750 square feet. The Comfort Control Thermostat allows you to maintain thermal comfort efficiently and minimize any drop in productivity. Provides 9 hours of operation off one tank of fuel and features improved air circulation and a maintenance friendly design.
- Comfort Control Thermostat
- Safety Flame-out Sensor
- Run-Time Fuel Gauge
- Easy Lift Carrying Handle & Cord Wrap
- Built-In Air Pressure Gauge
- Dual Source Power Cord
- Maintenance Friendly Design
Specifications Heater Type Multi-Fuel Forced Air Fuel Type 1K Kerosene;Diesel #1; #1 Fuel Oil BTU Output 75,000 Ignition Type Automatic Electonic Ignition Tank Size (gal) 5 Operating Time (hrs) 9 Heating Coverage Area (sq. ft.) 1,750 Length (in.) 32.00 Width (in.) 11.70 Height (in.) 16.70 Weight (lbs.) 26.90
This faceplate kit is custom-made to fit Drolet fireplace wood insert DB03120.Learn More
Add a second blower to your DAKA furnace with this Twin 550-cfm Blower Kit. If you’re looking to increase the amount of air flowing from your DAKA wood burning furnace then this is the best way. If you have long duct runs in a multi level home with multiple outlets adding this second blower will help get that warm air to those far registers.
Installation is easy. Remove cover plate on back of existing DAKA furnace and mount blower over opening, tying into the power supply of the first blower. Both blowers will then operate off the existing fan control. Kit includes one (1) 550-cfm blower with wiring harness.
NOTE: You may also want to consider a #258 Dual Blower Return Air Filter Box to fit around both blowers (#260 single air filter box does not fit with 2 blowers installed).Learn More
AirFoxx High Velocity 3/4 HP 3 Speed 3 Position 3450 CFM Air Mover / Carpet Dryer / Floor Dryer: AM3450A
- Weight: 40 lbs
- Width: 20.5
- Length: 19
- Height: 21.5
- Color: Black
- Construction: Polyethylene
- CFM: 3450
- Horse Power: 3/4
- Power Cord Length: 25'
- Voltage: 110
- Amp: 9.5
- Impeller Diameter: 10.5"
- Static Pressure: 3.0"
- Sound Rating dB: 50
- 2-speed, 1/3 HP, thermally protected PSC motor
- CFM high and low ratings at 4600 and 3200
- Joist-in and joist out installation option
- White, powder coated, ceiling mount, automatic shutter with 95% plus closure
- Decor-style, dual on/off high/low function white wall switch included
- Steel venturi for durability
- Rough opening: 26 in. x 28 in. - outside shutter dimensions: 27-3/4 in. x 29-3/4 in.
- UL/cUL listed
- Depth: 29 Inches
- Height: 14 Inches
- Width: 29 Inches
- Cut out Left: 27.75 Inches
- 5 AMPS
- 120 Volts
- 10-Year limited warranty
- PSC energy efficient thermally protected motors
- Flange has pre-drilled holes for easy installation
- Rolled flange edges for handling protection during installation
- Balanced 4-blae fan assembly totally enclosed for pteoction and OSHA compliance
- Integrated, precision-formed exterior shutters are draft-free
- Shutters open and close automatically
- Housing constructed of durable 20-gauge galvanized steel that won't rust
- Removable interior grille
- OSHA compliant grille
- 18" Blade Diameter
- 3000 CFM
- 25 Inches Wide
- 14 Inches Deep
- 24-1/2" x 24-1/2" Opening
- 1 Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty
Take the chill off your tile, stone or marble floors. At 15 watts per square foot, TempZone™ Flex Rolls add warmth and luxurious comfort to any room in your house. Safe and easy-to-install, the 240V TempZone™ Flex Rolls feature a low-profile, 1/8" cable affixed to a mesh fabric backing in a serpentine pattern to evenly distribute heat over the entire floor. Provides 85.5 sq.ft. of coverage, and they are fully backed by our unbeatable 25-year No Nonsense Warranty.
- Design Service - On Site room measurement service available and free overnight design service
- 24/7 Manufacturer installation support and lifetime technical support
- 7 day programmable schedule to provide comfort when you need it
- Easy to Install
- UL/cUL Certified, GFCI protected and installed in a million households
- 25 years No Nonsense Manufacturer Warranty which covers Parts and Labor
- Warms a master bath for less than 16 cents-per-day
- 5.35 Amps
- 1.5 Feet Wide
- Wire thickness of 1/8 inches
- 1283 Watts
- 240 Volts
- Commonly Installed beneath tile and stone