Cooling - Heating
Shop for Portable Propane Heaters, Mr. Heater Portable Buddy, Window Air Conditioning Units and more.
The 1802 Series Wood/Coal Furnace comes equipped with a forced draft kit and a wall thermostat. This furnace can be used with existing HVAC ductwork, and includes twin blowers for great airflow. The heat capacity of the 1802 series wood/coal furnace is 2400-3600 square feet. The firebox is lined with firebrick, and the ash door is separate with a removeable ash pan for easy emptying. This unit holds up to 180 lbs. of pellets or coal. All of the doors, grates and liners are extra heavy duty cast iron, and has removeable shaker grates with handle. Installation materials such as floor protectors, connectors, and flues are not included with this unit. The 1802 series wood/coal furnace is easy to connect to 18" x 18" heat outlet, with an 8" flue collar. The manual damper system provides an opportunity for making adjustments to the system for efficient and even heating.
- Forced Draft Kit with a wall thermostat is included.
- Installation materials are NOT Included (i.e. floor protector, chimney connector, thimble, radiation shield, flue)
- Twin 800 CFM blowers provide redundancy and large amounts of air flow
- 8” Flue Collar
- 18” x 18” Heat Outlet
- Secondary Heat Exchanger with Firebrick Baffle for Extra Long Life
- Manual Damper system allows Fine tuning for Maximum efficiency
- Firebrick lined Firebox to boost efficiency and heating capacity
- Separate Ash door with removable dump pan
- Extra-Heavy Duty Cast Iron doors, grates and liners
- Removable / Replaceable shaker grates (handle included)
- Firebox Dimensions: Width:18 ½”, Depth: 36”, Height: 24 ½”
- Not approved for use in Mobile or Modular homes
- Not available for sale in WA and CA
Heat Capacity (sq. ft.) 2,400 - 3,600 BTU Range 81,993 - 218,648 FUEL WOOD/COAL Coal/Pellets cap. 180 lbs Log Length 35" Weight 770 lbs. Width 26.5" Depth with blower 55" Depth without blower 44.5" Height 52.75"
- Black Frame Door
- 32,000 BTU Capacity
- Digital Control Center
- Thermostatic Capable
- Large Ash Pan
- 50 Pound Capacity Hopper
- Auto Ignition Available
When looking for a new heat source, this multi fuel furnace from US Stove has a lot to offer. The furnace has a 160 lb hopper for holding a variety of materials to heat your home including wood pellets, corn and other fuels. This multi fuel furnace from US Stove has been designed to take advantage of the existing duct work and can either replace your current heat source or supplement it and work alongside your furnace. It comes with features such as a large ashpan which doesn't need to be emptied as often, the large capacity hopper, digital controls and a side outlet vent. The extra duty cast iron doors, grates and liners provide efficiency and durability. This multi fuel furnace from US Stove does not come with installation materials such as floor protectors, ductwork and connections. This furnace will heat up to 2800 square feet in your home or building, and has twin blowers for even heating every time.
- Twin blowers provide redundancy and large amounts of air flow
- Up to 105,000 BTUs
- Heats up to 2,800 Sq. Ft.
- 160 lb. hopper capacity
- Digital Controls
- Side outlet vent
- Large Ash pan
- Digital controls
- Extra-heavy duty cast iron doors, grates and liners
- Not available for sale in WA and CA
- Burns 7.25 pounds per hour on low
- Burns 14.25 pounds per hour on high
The Seagate features grand style and generous storage, making it an excellent media solution for any home. The large open center shelf provides optimal space for media components, complimented by the curved center frame. LED-lit side storage cabinets feature adjustable glass shelves concealed by glass panel doors.
- Shaker style design media storage cabinet and TV stand
- Provides wire management back panels and vented interior shelves
- Bow front base features beveled details
- Side storage concealed by glass panel doors
- Adjustable interior glass shelves
- Each cabinet contains LED lighting
- Two bottom drawers for added storage
- Product Dimensions: 72.0"w x 20.0"d x 38.0"h
- Carton Dimensions: 76.0"w x 24.0"d x 15.5"h
- Gross Weight: 181.5 lbs.
- Net Weight: 165.6 lbs.
- Cu Ft: 16.361
- Premium Pecan Finish
- Center Opening Dimensions: 38”w x 15.5”d x 8.25”h
- Side storage : 13.75”w x 15.25”d x 31.5”h
- Two bottom drawers: 11”w x 13”d x 4.75”h
Insert Sold Separately! Mfg # 28II300GRALearn More
American Energy System Country Flame Little Rascal Wood Pellet Stove Product Features:
- Wood Pellet Stove with Black Door
- 40,000 BTU
- Auto Ignition
- Ash Pan Included
- 45 Pound Capacity Hopper
- Heating Capacity 1,200 to 2,000 sq. ft.
The ECO-65 is a high efficiency pellet stove. This model is EPA certified and allows for an effective heat transfer to other rooms with the installation of its optional heat distribution kit. Its bottom-feed burner and ultra-powerful blower make it a safe bet in the Large pellet stoves category. This appliance is equipped with a heat exchanger designed to provide air flow with minimum turbulence resulting in a reduction of noise.
- Model # : DP00060
- High-efficiency EPA certified appliance
- Recommended Heating Area (sq. ft.) : 800 - 2,600
- Electronic igniter
- Thermostatic or manual mode
- Safe and removable handle
- Ultra-quiet crossflow blower with variable speed control included (CFM) : 500
- Mobile Home Approved
- Color : Metallic black
- Model : Pedestal
- Easy-to-access ash drawer
- Glass air-wash system
- Optimum efficiency : 79.9%
- Emissions : 2.62 g/h
- Baffle : High quality stainless steel
- Minimum burn rate : 1.2 - 7.6 lb/h
- Combustion Technology : BOTTOM-FEED
- Maximum Combustion Time : 92 h max
- Controlled Combustion
- Variable flame control
- Constant View of the Fire
- Hopper capacity : 125 lb (57 Kg)
- Number of intensity levels : 6
- Maximum Capacity : 65,000 BTU/h
- Minimum Capacity : 10,500 BTU/h
- May qualify for some government incentives.
- Tested or/and listed as per applicable standards by : Intertek
Put an end to your worries and keep warm this winter and for many winters to come with one of our FC500 Fire Chief Wood and Coal Burning Furnaces. Designed for maximum efficiency with our unique 360 degree Cast Iron Roller Grates (with a lifetime warranty) and a Secondary Combustion Chamber - constructed of heavy gauge steel (7 ga & 10 ga) plus cast iron front and rear baffles for strength and durability - each wood furnace is pre-wired for ease of installation. Use as a central indoor, add-on or supplemental heat source.
Comfortably heats approximately 1500 - 2000 square feet*
Construction - High Grade, heavy (7 & 10) gauge steel is continuously welded for maximum structural strength.
• Secondary Combustion Chamber - This Inside add on wood furnace Increases fuel efficiency while re-burning smoke and wood gases before they are vented up the chimney.
• Cold Air Return/Filter Box - Standard equipment on the FC500 Indoor Fire Chief wood Furnace. The box filters the return air as well as allowing a connection for a cold air return duct if necessary.
• Cast Iron Baffle - Directs the combustion air flow above and below the cast iron grates creating the maximum fire temperature for every pound of fuel. Comes with a lifetime warranty.
• Cast Iron Roller Grates - Designed to roll 360 degrees from either direction, allowing fine ash to drop into ash pit and leaving hot coals in fire box. Comes with a lifetime warranty.
• Thermostatically Controlled Draft - Adds convenience with a full range of comfort determined by the temperature setting of your Fire Chief wall thermostat.
• 3-Speed Blower - This motor allows for gentle circulation of air when heating requirements are low and maximum output when needed.
• Pre-Wired Electrical System - Fully automatic components are pre-wired for your convenience and will reduce electrical installation time and expense.
- Weight 525 lb approx
- Height 50.5”
- Width 26”
- Depth 26”
- Maximum Heating Capacity 1500 -2000 sq ft
- Maximum Btu Output 100,000 approx
- Maximum Log Size 22”
- Flue Size 6”
- Fire Chamber Volume 5.00 cu ft
- Plenum Size 12” Round
- Door Size 13” X 14”
- 3-Speed Blower Capacity 1150,1500, 1800 cfm
If the power goes out, be safe and comfortable with this Non-Electric Patented Pellet Stove. It is the only EPA and UL-Approved Non-Electric Pellet Stove. It heats up to 2,000 square feet for up to 31 hours without refueling.
- Overall efficiency of 75%
- Heats up to 2,000 square feet
- Heats up to 31 hours without refueling
- No electricity required
- Silent operation - no blower or operation noise
- EPA and UL-Approved
- 60 lb. hopper capacity
- Grams per hour: 1.9
- Dimensions: 52" H x 24" W x 15" D
- 5 year manufacturer warranty
If you work outdoors or in a building with no heating, you know what it feels like to be cold during the chilly months of the year. Your body cannot function in a high capacity when it is that cold. Get a portable forced air heater today and make your work day more comfortable. This heater can heat up to 13,500 square feet for up to 10 hours! You and your co-workers will be in such a better mood all day if they are warm. The Comfort Control Thermostat allows you to be able to enjoy the heat, while lowering the bills. You can adjust the maximum temperature and the heater will not go over that all day. Also, with two wheels attached to the heater, you can wheel it anywhere you want easily! So get a portable forced air heater today and make the job easier. Product features are as follows:
- Comfort Control Thermostat
- LED Temperature Display
- Auto Overheat Shut-Off Device
- Shutdown Protection System(SPS)
- Run-Time Fuel Gauge
- 12" Solid Wheels
Specifications Heater Type Multi- Fuel Forced Air Fuel Type 1K Kerosene; Diesel #1; #1 Fuel Oil BTU Output 650,000 Ignition Type Automatic Electronic Ignition Tank Size (gal.) 50 Operating Time (hrs.) 10 Heating Coverage Area (sq. ft.) 13,500 Length (in.) 69.20 Width (in.) 32.80 Height (in.) 48.70 Weight (lbs.) 275.60