Cooling - Heating
Shop for Portable Propane Heaters, Mr. Heater Portable Buddy, Window Air Conditioning Units and more.
The 1802g add on furnace is designed to use in conjunction with your existing HVAC ductwork and work seamlessly with your existing furnace. With twin 800 CFM blowers and up to 218,000btu’s it is designed to heat a home up to 3600 sq. ft. This unit is made with a firebrick lined plate steel firebox surrounded by green powder coated steel giving the unit an eye appealing look. Connection to your existing ductwork is easy with the 18” x 18” heat outlet. Available accessories include the Universal filter box Kit and Hot Water Coil kit.
- Forced Draft Kit with a wall thermostat is included.
- Installation materials are NOT Included (i.e. floor protector, chimney connector, thimble, radiation shield, flue)
- Twin 800 CFM blowers provide redundancy and large amounts of air flow
- 8” Flue Collar
- 18” x 18” Heat Outlet
- Secondary Heat Exchanger with Firebrick Baffle for Extra Long Life
- Manual Damper system allows Fine tuning for Maximum efficiency
- Firebrick lined Firebox to boost efficiency and heating capacity
- Separate Ash door with removable dump pan
- Extra-Heavy Duty Cast Iron doors, grates and liners
- Removable / Replaceable shaker grates (handle included)
- Firebox Dimensions: Width:18 ½”, Depth: 36”, Height: 24 ½”
- Not approved for use in Mobile or Modular homes
- Not available for sale in WA and CA
Heat Capacity (sq. ft.) 2,400 - 3,600 BTU Range 81,993 - 218,648 FUEL WOOD/COAL Coal/Pellets cap. 180 lbs Log Length 35" Weight 770 lbs. Width 26.5" Depth with blower 55" Depth without blower 44.5" Height 52.75"
The 1600EF Exterior Furnace is designed to use in conjunction with your existing HVAC ductwork and work seamlessly with your existing furnace while leaving the mess to the great outdoors. With up to 180,000 btu’s it is designed to heat a home up to 3000 sq. ft. This unit is made with a firebrick and cast iron lined firebox surrounded by powder coated all weather steel shell that is over lapped for a tighter weather seal. Connection to your existing ductwork is easy with the 10” heat outlet and 12” supply.
- Efficiency on the 1600EF is 72%
- Installation materials are NOT included (i.e. floor protector, chimney connector, thimble, radiation shield, flue, heat duct, return air duct, etc.)
- Massive 1,800 CFM blower
- 6" flue collar
- 10" diameter heat outlet
- Return air required
- Firebrick lined firebox to boost efficiency and heating capacity
- Separate ash door with removable dump pan
- Extra heavy duty cast-iron doors, grates, and liners
- Secondary heat exchanger with firebrick baffle for extra long live
- Manual damper system allows fine tuning for maximum efficiency
- Chimney adapter kit sold separately
- Removable/replaceable shaker grates (handle included)
- Firebox dimensions: width: 18 1/2 :_mage_bind_var_154, height: 24 1/2"
- Durable painted exterior
- Not approved for use in mobile or modular homes
- Not available for sale in WA and CA
- Warranty is 1 Year on Electrical Components (blowers, etc.)
- Warranty 3 Years on the Firebox
Fuel - Wood/Coal
Heating Capacity - 2,000-3,000 Sq. Ft.
Coal Capacity - 160 lbs.
Log Length - 28"
BTU Range - 67,000-180,000
Depth w/ blower - 65"
Depth w/o blower - 47.5"
Width - 29"
Height - 56"
weight - 835 lbs.
The 240 lb. Hopper Multi Fuel Furnace 8500 is able to burn corn, pellets and other fuels. The multi-fuel furnace has twin blowers to distribute the heat. The multi-fuel furnace offers up to 105,000 BTU's, and will heat a home that is up to 2,800 sq. ft.
The 240 lb. Hopper is designed to be able to use in conjunction with your existing HVAC duct work, and will also work with your existing furnace. The mult-fuel furnace has a large ash pan, which makes it great when you have to be away from home and need that extra space before emptying the ashes.
The 240 lb. Hopper burns 7.25 pounds per hour when set on low and, when set on high it burns 14.25 lbs. per hour.
Installation materials are NOT included (i.e. floor protector, chimney connector, thimble, radiation shield, flue, heat duct, return air duct, etc.)
- Twin blowers provide redundancy and large amounts of air flow
- Up to 105,000 BTUs
- Heats up to 2,800 Sq. Ft.
- 240 lb. hopper capacity
- Digital Controls
- Side outlet vent
- Large Ash pan
- Digital controls
- Extra-heavy duty cast iron doors, grates and liners
- Not available for sale in WA and CA
- Burns 7.25 pounds per hour on low
- Burns 14.25 pounds per hour on high
- Black Frame Door
- 32,000 BTU Capacity
- Digital Control Center
- Thermostatic Capable
- Large Ash Pan
- 50 Pound Capacity Hopper
- Auto Ignition Available
Put an end to your worries and keep warm this winter and for many winters to come with one of our FC500 Fire Chief Wood and Coal Burning Furnaces. Designed for maximum efficiency with our unique 360 degree Cast Iron Roller Grates (with a lifetime warranty) and a Secondary Combustion Chamber - constructed of heavy gauge steel (7 ga & 10 ga) plus cast iron front and rear baffles for strength and durability - each wood furnace is pre-wired for ease of installation. Use as a central indoor, add-on or supplemental heat source.
Comfortably heats approximately 1500 - 2000 square feet*
Construction - High Grade, heavy (7 & 10) gauge steel is continuously welded for maximum structural strength.
• Secondary Combustion Chamber - This Inside add on wood furnace Increases fuel efficiency while re-burning smoke and wood gases before they are vented up the chimney.
• Cold Air Return/Filter Box - Standard equipment on the FC500 Indoor Fire Chief wood Furnace. The box filters the return air as well as allowing a connection for a cold air return duct if necessary.
• Cast Iron Baffle - Directs the combustion air flow above and below the cast iron grates creating the maximum fire temperature for every pound of fuel. Comes with a lifetime warranty.
• Cast Iron Roller Grates - Designed to roll 360 degrees from either direction, allowing fine ash to drop into ash pit and leaving hot coals in fire box. Comes with a lifetime warranty.
• Thermostatically Controlled Draft - Adds convenience with a full range of comfort determined by the temperature setting of your Fire Chief wall thermostat.
• 3-Speed Blower - This motor allows for gentle circulation of air when heating requirements are low and maximum output when needed.
• Pre-Wired Electrical System - Fully automatic components are pre-wired for your convenience and will reduce electrical installation time and expense.
- Weight 525 lb approx
- Height 50.5”
- Width 26”
- Depth 26”
- Maximum Heating Capacity 1500 -2000 sq ft
- Maximum Btu Output 100,000 approx
- Maximum Log Size 22”
- Flue Size 6”
- Fire Chamber Volume 5.00 cu ft
- Plenum Size 12” Round
- Door Size 13” X 14”
- 3-Speed Blower Capacity 1150,1500, 1800 cfm
American Energy System Country Flame Little Rascal Wood Pellet Stove Product Features:
- Wood Pellet Stove with Black Door
- 40,000 BTU
- Auto Ignition
- Ash Pan Included
- 45 Pound Capacity Hopper
- Heating Capacity 1,200 to 2,000 sq. ft.
The Seagate features grand style and generous storage, making it an excellent media solution for any home. The large open center shelf provides optimal space for media components, complimented by the curved center frame. LED-lit side storage cabinets feature adjustable glass shelves concealed by glass panel doors.
- Shaker style design media storage cabinet and TV stand
- Provides wire management back panels and vented interior shelves
- Bow front base features beveled details
- Side storage concealed by glass panel doors
- Adjustable interior glass shelves
- Each cabinet contains LED lighting
- Two bottom drawers for added storage
- Product Dimensions: 72.0"w x 20.0"d x 38.0"h
- Carton Dimensions: 76.0"w x 24.0"d x 15.5"h
- Gross Weight: 181.5 lbs.
- Net Weight: 165.6 lbs.
- Cu Ft: 16.361
- Premium Pecan Finish
- Center Opening Dimensions: 38”w x 15.5”d x 8.25”h
- Side storage : 13.75”w x 15.25”d x 31.5”h
- Two bottom drawers: 11”w x 13”d x 4.75”h
Insert Sold Separately! Mfg # 28II300GRALearn More
The Dyna-Glo Delux 650,000 portable multi-fuel forced air heater provides a mammoth output for areas up to 13,500 square feet for 10 hours. The Comfort Control Thermostat with LED Readout allows you to harness this immense power in an efficient, cost effective way while the temperature limit switch, Digital Diagnostics and flame-out sensor reassures that you, your space and project are safe. 12" solid wheels make it easy to bring the heat wherever you need it.
- Comfort Control Thermostat
- LED Temperature Display
- Auto Overheat Shut-Off Device
- Shutdown Protection System(SPS)
- Run-Time Fuel Gauge
- 12" Solid Wheels
Specifications Heater Type Multi- Fuel Forced Air Fuel Type 1K Kerosene; Diesel #1; #1 Fuel Oil BTU Output 650,000 Ignition Type Automatic Electronic Ignition Tank Size (gal.) 50 Operating Time (hrs.) 10 Heating Coverage Area (sq. ft.) 13,500 Length (in.) 69.20 Width (in.) 32.80 Height (in.) 48.70 Weight (lbs.) 275.60