Cooling - Heating
Shop for Portable Propane Heaters, Mr. Heater Portable Buddy, Window Air Conditioning Units and more.
The 1802 Series Wood/Coal Furnace comes equipped with a forced draft kit and a wall thermostat. This furnace can be used with existing HVAC ductwork, and includes twin blowers for great airflow. The heat capacity of the 1802 series wood/coal furnace is 2400-3600 square feet. The firebox is lined with firebrick, and the ash door is separate with a removeable ash pan for easy emptying. This unit holds up to 180 lbs. of pellets or coal. All of the doors, grates and liners are extra heavy duty cast iron, and has removeable shaker grates with handle. Installation materials such as floor protectors, connectors, and flues are not included with this unit. The 1802 series wood/coal furnace is easy to connect to 18" x 18" heat outlet, with an 8" flue collar. The manual damper system provides an opportunity for making adjustments to the system for efficient and even heating.
- Forced Draft Kit with a wall thermostat is included.
- Installation materials are NOT Included (i.e. floor protector, chimney connector, thimble, radiation shield, flue)
- Twin 800 CFM blowers provide redundancy and large amounts of air flow
- 8” Flue Collar
- 18” x 18” Heat Outlet
- Secondary Heat Exchanger with Firebrick Baffle for Extra Long Life
- Manual Damper system allows Fine tuning for Maximum efficiency
- Firebrick lined Firebox to boost efficiency and heating capacity
- Separate Ash door with removable dump pan
- Extra-Heavy Duty Cast Iron doors, grates and liners
- Removable / Replaceable shaker grates (handle included)
- Firebox Dimensions: Width:18 ½”, Depth: 36”, Height: 24 ½”
- Not approved for use in Mobile or Modular homes
- Not available for sale in WA and CA
Heat Capacity (sq. ft.) 2,400 - 3,600 BTU Range 81,993 - 218,648 FUEL WOOD/COAL Coal/Pellets cap. 180 lbs Log Length 35" Weight 770 lbs. Width 26.5" Depth with blower 55" Depth without blower 44.5" Height 52.75"
- Black Door
- 40,000 BTU Capacity
- Multifuel Firepot
- Digital Control Center
- Thermostatic Operations
- Auto Ignition Available
- Heating Capacity: 1,500-2,000 sq. ft.
- Black Door
- 32,000 BTU Capacity
- Auto Ignition
- Multifuel Firepot
- Thermostatic Operation
- 50 Pound Capacity Hopper
- Large Ash Pan
American Energy System Country Flame Little Rascal Wood Pellet Stove Product Features:
- Wood Pellet Stove with Black Door
- 40,000 BTU
- Auto Ignition
- Ash Pan Included
- 45 Pound Capacity Hopper
- Heating Capacity 1,200 to 2,000 sq. ft.
The ECO-65 is a high efficiency pellet stove. This model is EPA certified and allows for an effective heat transfer to other rooms with the installation of its optional heat distribution kit. Its bottom-feed burner and ultra-powerful blower make it a safe bet in the Large pellet stoves category. This appliance is equipped with a heat exchanger designed to provide air flow with minimum turbulence resulting in a reduction of noise.
- Model # : DP00060
- High-efficiency EPA certified appliance
- Recommended Heating Area (sq. ft.) : 800 - 2,600
- Electronic igniter
- Thermostatic or manual mode
- Safe and removable handle
- Ultra-quiet crossflow blower with variable speed control included (CFM) : 500
- Mobile Home Approved
- Color : Metallic black
- Model : Pedestal
- Easy-to-access ash drawer
- Glass air-wash system
- Optimum efficiency : 79.9%
- Emissions : 2.62 g/h
- Baffle : High quality stainless steel
- Minimum burn rate : 1.2 - 7.6 lb/h
- Combustion Technology : BOTTOM-FEED
- Maximum Combustion Time : 92 h max
- Controlled Combustion
- Variable flame control
- Constant View of the Fire
- Hopper capacity : 125 lb (57 Kg)
- Number of intensity levels : 6
- Maximum Capacity : 65,000 BTU/h
- Minimum Capacity : 10,500 BTU/h
- May qualify for some government incentives.
- Tested or/and listed as per applicable standards by : Intertek
The 6041 multi-fuel stove has evolved into one of the most reliable heating appliances on the market. Not only is it capable of burning compressed wood pellets, it can also burn corn, soy beans, cherry pits, olive pits, biomass fuel grains, and processed silage with just a few simple adjustments.This stove is mobile home approved (with the use of a fresh air kit) and is easy to install.
- Up to 52,000 BTU's
- Heating: Up to 2,400 sq. ft.
- 60 Pound Capacity
- 120 CFM Blower Included
- LED Digital Control Board
- EPA Certified
- Depth: 28 Inches
- Width: 29 Inches
- Height: 31 Inches
The Fire Chief FC700 is our most popular indoor wood and coal burning furnace and will keep you warm for many winters to come. Fire Chief Wood and Coal Burning Furnaces are designed for maximum efficiency with our unique 360 degree Cast iron Roller Grates (with a lifetime warranty) and a Secondary Combustion Chamber - each Fire Chief furnace Heating System is pre-wired for ease of installation, constructed of heavy gauge steel (7 ga & 10 ga) plus cast iron front and rear baffles for strength and Quality Heating System durability.
Comfortably heats approximately 2500 - 3500 square feet*
- Heating System Construction - High Grade, heavy (7 & 10) gauge steel is continuously welded for maximum structural strength.
- Secondary Combustion Chamber - Increases fuel efficiency for this heating system while re-burning smoke and wood gases before they are vented up the chimney.
- Cold Air Return/Filter Box - Standard equipment on the FC700 Fire Chief Furnace. The box filters the return air as well as allowing a connection for a cold air return duct if necessary.
- Cast Iron Baffle - Directs the combustion air flow below and above the cast iron grates creating the maximum fire temperature for every pound of fuel. This heating systems cast iron baffle comes with a lifetime warranty.
- Cast Iron Roller Grates - Designed to roll 360 degrees from either direction, allowing fine ash to drop into ash pit and leaving hot coals in fire box. This heating systems cast iron roller grates comes with a lifetime warranty.
- Thermostatically Controlled Draft - Adds convenience with a full range of comfort determined by the temperature setting of your Fire Chief wall thermostat.
- 3-Speed Blower - This heating system motor allows for gentle circulation of air when heating requirements are low and high output when heating requirements are high.
- Pre-Wired Electrical System - Fully automatic heating system components are pre-wired for your convenience and to reduce electrical installation time and expense.
- Weight: 580 lb approx
- Height: 50.5''
- Width: 26''
- Depth: 31''
- Maximum Heating Capacity: 2500 - 3500 sq ft
- Maximum Btu Output: 150,000 approx
- Maximum Log Size: 28''
- Flue Size: 6''
- Fire Chamber Volume: 7.00 cu ft
- Plenum Size: 12'' Round
- Door Size: 13'' X 14''
- 3-Speed Blower Capacity: 1150,1500, 1800 cfm
- Warranty - Firebox: 5 Year
- Warranty – Grates, Castings: Lifetime
The WoodMaster Renovator Natural Energy heating system is and economical solution that burns abundant, renewable and affordable wood pallets. The renovator is designed to convert your existing fossil fuel boiler/ furnace system into a Natural Energy heating system. No need to replace that old outdated system when you can just Renovate it!
- Efficient heat from wood pellets that supports local economy.
- Approximately 68,000 BTU for larger applications.
- Automatic Ignition for heat demand
- Air cleaned firepot to help keep maintenance to a minimum and retain high efficiency.
- Easily connects to existing systems, convert your fossil fuel heat to pellets for independence from foreign oil.
- Fully automatic PLC for user friendly operation.
- Low maintenance, just makes life easier.
- Compact design that easily fits into tight areas.
- Burn back protection to keep everyone safe.
- 5 Year limited manufacturer warranty
- Manual cleaning is a simple process. Removal of the firepot takes only a few minutes. Below is a step by step process for burner removal. Always disconnect the power source first!
If you work outdoors or in a building with no heating, you know what it feels like to be cold during the chilly months of the year. Your body cannot function in a high capacity when it is that cold. Get a portable forced air heater today and make your work day more comfortable. This heater can heat up to 13,500 square feet for up to 10 hours! You and your co-workers will be in such a better mood all day if they are warm. The Comfort Control Thermostat allows you to be able to enjoy the heat, while lowering the bills. You can adjust the maximum temperature and the heater will not go over that all day. Also, with two wheels attached to the heater, you can wheel it anywhere you want easily! So get a portable forced air heater today and make the job easier. Product features are as follows:
- Comfort Control Thermostat
- LED Temperature Display
- Auto Overheat Shut-Off Device
- Shutdown Protection System(SPS)
- Run-Time Fuel Gauge
- 12" Solid Wheels
Specifications Heater Type Multi- Fuel Forced Air Fuel Type 1K Kerosene; Diesel #1; #1 Fuel Oil BTU Output 650,000 Ignition Type Automatic Electronic Ignition Tank Size (gal.) 50 Operating Time (hrs.) 10 Heating Coverage Area (sq. ft.) 13,500 Length (in.) 69.20 Width (in.) 32.80 Height (in.) 48.70 Weight (lbs.) 275.60
The outdoor furnace has become popular among rural housing in recent years. This outdoor furnace is designed to provide efficient heat as a supplement or a main source, while keeping the mess of heating with wood or coal in the great outdoors. The outdoor furnace is made to be installed using the existing HVAC ductwork and can heat a home up to 3000 square feet. The unit does require return air, has a 6" flue collar and a large 1800 CFM blower. The ash pan is removeable, and is located in a separate ash door. The damper is manually run, so it can be set to your preference, and the outdoor furnace can burn wood or coal. The outdoor furnace is weather sealed and powder coated for durability. The doors, grates and liners are all extra heavy duty cast iron and the firebox is firebrick lined for greater efficiency. The chimney adapter kit is sold separately..
- Efficiency on the 1600EF is 72%
- Installation materials are NOT included (i.e. floor protector, chimney connector, thimble, radiation shield, flue, heat duct, return air duct, etc.)
- Massive 1,800 CFM blower
- 6" flue collar
- 10" diameter heat outlet
- Return air required
- Firebrick lined firebox to boost efficiency and heating capacity
- Separate ash door with removable dump pan
- Extra heavy duty cast-iron doors, grates, and liners
- Secondary heat exchanger with firebrick baffle for extra long live
- Manual damper system allows fine tuning for maximum efficiency
- Chimney adapter kit sold separately
- Removable/replaceable shaker grates (handle included)
- 7.1 Cubic Feet Firebox
- Durable painted exterior
- Not approved for use in mobile or modular homes
- Not available for sale in WA and CA
- Warranty is 1 Year on Electrical Components (blowers, etc.)
- Warranty 3 Years on the Firebox
Fuel - Wood/Coal
Heating Capacity - 2,000-3,000 Sq. Ft.
Coal Capacity - 160 lbs.
Log Length - 28"
BTU Range - 67,000-180,000
Depth w/ blower - 65"
Depth w/o blower - 47.5"
Width - 29"
Height - 56"
weight - 835 lbs.