Cooling - Heating
Shop for Portable Propane Heaters, Mr. Heater Portable Buddy, Window Air Conditioning Units and more.
The 1802g add on furnace is designed to use in conjunction with your existing HVAC ductwork and work seamlessly with your existing furnace. With twin 800 CFM blowers and up to 218,000btu’s it is designed to heat a home up to 3600 sq. ft. This unit is made with a firebrick lined plate steel firebox surrounded by green powder coated steel giving the unit an eye appealing look. Connection to your existing ductwork is easy with the 18” x 18” heat outlet. Available accessories include the Universal filter box Kit and Hot Water Coil kit.
- Forced Draft Kit with a wall thermostat is included.
- Installation materials are NOT Included (i.e. floor protector, chimney connector, thimble, radiation shield, flue)
- Twin 800 CFM blowers provide redundancy and large amounts of air flow
- 8” Flue Collar
- 18” x 18” Heat Outlet
- Secondary Heat Exchanger with Firebrick Baffle for Extra Long Life
- Manual Damper system allows Fine tuning for Maximum efficiency
- Firebrick lined Firebox to boost efficiency and heating capacity
- Separate Ash door with removable dump pan
- Extra-Heavy Duty Cast Iron doors, grates and liners
- Removable / Replaceable shaker grates (handle included)
- Firebox Dimensions: Width:18 ½”, Depth: 36”, Height: 24 ½”
- Not approved for use in Mobile or Modular homes
- Not available for sale in WA and CA
Heat Capacity (sq. ft.) 2,400 - 3,600 BTU Range 81,993 - 218,648 FUEL WOOD/COAL Coal/Pellets cap. 180 lbs Log Length 35" Weight 770 lbs. Width 26.5" Depth with blower 55" Depth without blower 44.5" Height 52.75"
The 1600EF Exterior Furnace is designed to use in conjunction with your existing HVAC ductwork and work seamlessly with your existing furnace while leaving the mess to the great outdoors. With up to 180,000 btu’s it is designed to heat a home up to 3000 sq. ft. This unit is made with a firebrick and cast iron lined firebox surrounded by powder coated all weather steel shell that is over lapped for a tighter weather seal. Connection to your existing ductwork is easy with the 10” heat outlet and 12” supply.
- Efficiency on the 1600EF is 72%
- Installation materials are NOT included (i.e. floor protector, chimney connector, thimble, radiation shield, flue, heat duct, return air duct, etc.)
- Massive 1,800 CFM blower
- 6" flue collar
- 10" diameter heat outlet
- Return air required
- Firebrick lined firebox to boost efficiency and heating capacity
- Separate ash door with removable dump pan
- Extra heavy duty cast-iron doors, grates, and liners
- Secondary heat exchanger with firebrick baffle for extra long live
- Manual damper system allows fine tuning for maximum efficiency
- Chimney adapter kit sold separately
- Removable/replaceable shaker grates (handle included)
- Firebox dimensions: width: 18 1/2 :_mage_bind_var_154, height: 24 1/2"
- Durable painted exterior
- Not approved for use in mobile or modular homes
- Not available for sale in WA and CA
- Warranty is 1 Year on Electrical Components (blowers, etc.)
- Warranty 3 Years on the Firebox
Fuel - Wood/Coal
Heating Capacity - 2,000-3,000 Sq. Ft.
Coal Capacity - 160 lbs.
Log Length - 28"
BTU Range - 67,000-180,000
Depth w/ blower - 65"
Depth w/o blower - 47.5"
Width - 29"
Height - 56"
weight - 835 lbs.
The Fire Chief FC700 is our most popular indoor wood and coal burning furnace and will keep you warm for many winters to come. Fire Chief Wood and Coal Burning Furnaces are designed for maximum efficiency with our unique 360 degree Cast iron Roller Grates (with a lifetime warranty) and a Secondary Combustion Chamber - each Fire Chief furnace Heating System is pre-wired for ease of installation, constructed of heavy gauge steel (7 ga & 10 ga) plus cast iron front and rear baffles for strength and Quality Heating System durability.
Comfortably heats approximately 2500 - 3500 square feet*
- Heating System Construction - High Grade, heavy (7 & 10) gauge steel is continuously welded for maximum structural strength.
- Secondary Combustion Chamber - Increases fuel efficiency for this heating system while re-burning smoke and wood gases before they are vented up the chimney.
- Cold Air Return/Filter Box - Standard equipment on the FC700 Fire Chief Furnace. The box filters the return air as well as allowing a connection for a cold air return duct if necessary.
- Cast Iron Baffle - Directs the combustion air flow below and above the cast iron grates creating the maximum fire temperature for every pound of fuel. This heating systems cast iron baffle comes with a lifetime warranty.
- Cast Iron Roller Grates - Designed to roll 360 degrees from either direction, allowing fine ash to drop into ash pit and leaving hot coals in fire box. This heating systems cast iron roller grates comes with a lifetime warranty.
- Thermostatically Controlled Draft - Adds convenience with a full range of comfort determined by the temperature setting of your Fire Chief wall thermostat.
- 3-Speed Blower - This heating system motor allows for gentle circulation of air when heating requirements are low and high output when heating requirements are high.
- Pre-Wired Electrical System - Fully automatic heating system components are pre-wired for your convenience and to reduce electrical installation time and expense.
- Weight: 580 lb approx
- Height: 50.5''
- Width: 26''
- Depth: 31''
- Maximum Heating Capacity: 2500 - 3500 sq ft
- Maximum Btu Output: 150,000 approx
- Maximum Log Size: 28''
- Flue Size: 6''
- Fire Chamber Volume: 7.00 cu ft
- Plenum Size: 12'' Round
- Door Size: 13'' X 14''
- 3-Speed Blower Capacity: 1150,1500, 1800 cfm
- Warranty - Firebox: 5 Year
- Warranty – Grates, Castings: Lifetime
Whether burning wood or coal, our largest indoor furnace Heat system, the Fire Chief FC1100, will keep you warm during the coldest winter. Fire Chief Indoor Wood and Coal Burning Furnaces are designed for maximum efficiency with our unique 360° Roller Grates (with a lifetime warranty) and a Secondary Combustion Chamber - each Wood furnace is pre-wired for easy installation, constructed of heavy gauge steel (7 ga & 10 ga) plus cast iron front and rear baffles for strength and Quality Heating System durability.
Comfortably heats up to approximately 1,500 square feet*
This item is drop ship from the manufacture. It will be Free Shipping directly to your home or business.
- Slide By-Pass Damper
- Secondary Combustion Chamber
- High Temp Insulation
- 1800 CFM Blower
- Deep Firebox (Holds 28'' Log)
- Enamel Weather Resistant Cabinet
- Ash Drawer with Draft Damper
- Manual Draft Control
- Cast Iron Door
- 7 and 10 Gauge Steel Firebox
- Weight: Appx. 470 lbs.
- Height: 44.5''
- Width: 29.5''
- Depth: 60.5''
- Log Size: 28''
- Fire Chamber Volume: 6 Cu. Ft.
- BTUs - Maximum: 100000
- Heating Capacity: 1,500 sq.ft.
- Door Size: 13'' x 14''
- Warranty - Fire Box: 5 year limited
- Warranty - Electrical Components: 1 year
- Hot Air Plenum: 10'' round
- Cold Air Return: 12'' round
Form and functionality come together with proven technology to make this wonderfully designed pellet stove. Designed in Chile, the Classic 500 offers a high-class styling with its column like sides and large glass door. With a digital control board with on board diagnostics, this stove can easily be hooked to a wall mount thermostat for easy use and precise temperature control.
- It has a large ash drawer and can provide up to 88 hours of burn time on a single load of wood pellets
- It has a two speed room blower to help circulate warm, soothing heat throughout your home
- All BOSCA stoves are backed up with the award winning customer service of United States Stove Company
- Large ceramic glass viewing window with air-wash gives a beautiful view of the fire
- Heavy steel construction allows for better radiant heat throughout the room
- Digital control board with on board diagnostics is thermostat ready
- Automatic ignition for easy starting
- Heavy steel burn pot
- Two speed room blower
- Burn rate of .75-4.5 lbs per hour
- EPA certified at 1.2 grams/hour emissions
- Max BTU: 36,000
- Heats 1,500-1,800 Sq Ft
- 66 lb hopper capacity
- 3" Flue
- Mobile home approved with optional Fresh Air Kit (sold separately)
- Dimensions: 26" L x 23" W x 35" H
Warm a 2600 sq. ft. area with this adaptable heater. It can burn 100% bark pellets, switch grass pellets and other pelletized fuels, producing up to 65,000 BTU. The 120 lb. hopper gives you a 72 hour run time. Includes a 500 CFM fan to better circulate heat. Turbo igniter for fast, consistent ignitions. 6 different heat settings let you choose the appropriate level of comfort. EPA certified.
- High-efficiency EPA certified stove
- Recommended Heating Area (sq. ft.) : 800 - 2,600
- Electronic igniter
- Thermostatic or manual mode
- Safe and removable handle
- Mobile Home Approved
- Color : Metallic black
- Model : Pedestal
- Easy-to-access ash drawer
- Optimum efficiency : 77.8 %
- Emissions (grams/hour) : 2.62 g/h
- Combustion Technology : BOTTOM-FEED
- Maximum Combustion Time : 72 h max.
- Variable flame control
- Hopper capacity : 120 lb (55 Kg)
- Recommended chimney diameter : 4"
- Number of intensity levels : 6
- Maximum Capacity : 65,000 BTU/h
- Minimum Capacity : 10,500 BTU/h
Height X Width X Depth - Overall: 40 7/8" X 23 7/8" X 30 1/4"
Out of stock