Cooling - Heating
Shop for Portable Propane Heaters, Mr. Heater Portable Buddy, Window Air Conditioning Units and more.
- Powerful, heavy-duty 2-speed, PSC thermally protected motor.
- Belt drive design for ultra-quiet operation.
- High velocity airflow.
- Dual ball bearing with reinforced steel motor mounts.
- OSHA approved powder-coated, rust resistant grills.
- Sturdy, non-skid supports.
- 22 gauge prime steel housing with durable powder-coated finish.
- Includes 8-foot power cord.
- UL and C-UL listed.
- 16.5'' barrel housing width. 450 RPM.
- Fan Diameter: 42"
- Motor: 1/2 HP
- CFM High: 95,00-13,300
- AMPS High: 7.9
- Weight: 102 lbs
The 2421 is a rustic, heavy duty, cast iron constructed, wood stove that is ideal for any rugged outdoorsman, those with a nostalgic taste, or someone simply looking for reliable, cost efficient, heating. It is perfect for log cabins, large garages and shops. This stove is durability defined. Tested and certified to U.L. 1482 by Warnock Hersey International for greater peace of mind and safety assurance. It has unequaled life expectancy and is easy to use.
- Installation materials are NOT Included (i.e. floor protector, chimney connector, thimble, radiation shield, flue)
- Color: Black
- EPA exempt
- Two piece safety handle allows for a cooler
- Heavy duty cast iron construction
- Built-in damper
- Two lift out cook lids that allow you to cook food
- Not approved for use in Mobile or Modular homes
- Not available for sale in WA and CA
Heat Capacity (sq. ft.) 1,000 - 1,600 BTU Range 31,388 - 94,163 FUEL Wood Coal/Pellets cap. N/A Log Length 27" Weight 172 lbs Width 26" Depth/w blower N/A Depth w/o blower 35.75" Height 28.25"
- Facilitates wood stove start-up on cold chimneys. No more smoke-filled rooms!
- Concealed electrical element.
- High-temp black paint to match stove pipe.
- Comes with heat-resistant powercord.
- Heat sensor to prevent power consumption when flue is already hot.
AirFoxx High Velocity 1 HP 3 Speed 3 Position 4000 CFM Air Mover / Carpet Dryer / Floor Dryer: AM4000A
- Weight: 42 lbs
- Width: 20.5
- Length: 19
- Height: 21.5
- Color: Black/Yellow
- Construction: Polyethylene
- CFM: 4000
- Horse Power: 1
- Power Cord Length: 25'
- Voltage: 110
- Amp: 10
- Impeller Diameter: 10.5"
- Static Pressure: 3.5"
- Sound Rating dB: 50
Connects to present domestic hot water tank to provide gallons of piping hot water. Weldless boiler pipe has working pressure of 1200 lb./sq. in.
- Stainless Steel pre-heater pipe with threaded ends
- 4 Cast Iron nuts
- 2 flat washers
- 2 high temp gaskets
- Installation manual with mounting template
(Not to be installed on DAKA furnace model #311,411, 731 or 832 due to double back wall design).Learn More
ProCom brings you all the look and features of the high-end log lines with unsurpassed quality and unbeatable value. We cast our logs in concrete from real wood for amazing detail and we manufacture all of our own pilots and burners for quality assurance and safety. ProCom designs all its gas logs to the highest standards for innovation and technology.
- 1 Year limited warranty
- Minimum vent-free firebox dimensions required 13 in. H x 23 in. W x 13 in. D
- Fits most 32 in. vent-free fireboxs
- Some assembly required
- 2 gas options
- 30,000 BTU's
- Heats up to 700 sq. ft.
- ODS (oxygen depletion sensor) included with automatic shut-off and internal non-adjustable regulator to prevent over firing
- No electricity required
- Thermostat control allows you to maintain desired room temperature
- 7 hand painted concrete logs provide natural look
- Must be installed in a masonry or agency approved firebox
- Battery assisted piezo ignition
Start breathing cleaner, healthier air today with the Luma Comfort AP400W PureClean Max. This advanced air purifier keeps the air in your home fresh and clean. Designed for larger areas up to 400 square feet, the AP400W captures over 99% of particles as small as 0.3 microns in the air that passes through it. Once air is drawn into the air purifier, it goes through Luma Comfort’s comprehensive 5-step PureClean purification process:
- Step 1 - Carbon pre-filter deodorizes the air and traps larger particles such as pet dander, dust, pollen and lint
- Step 2 - HEPA filter removes over 99% of tiny particles down to 0.3 microns
- Step 3 - VOC filter absorbs volatile organic compounds (VOCs), which are carbon-based airborne chemicals commonly found in carpet, varnishes, solvents and wall paint
- Step 4 - TiO2 filter is coated with titanium dioxide, which, when combined with a UV light source, eliminates harmful gases and bacteria
- Step 5 - UV bulbs kill biological contaminants such as bacteria, viruses and mold
Easy to operate and almost effortless to maintain, the AP400W also has a SmartClean sensor that detects when your air purifier’s filters need to be changed. The stylish flat panel design looks great in any room in your home.
- Color: White
- Dimensions: 22.2” x 9.9” x 18.6”
- Weight: 18.5 lbs.
- Electrical: 110V-120V / 60 Hz / 100W
- Coverage Area: Up to 400 square feet
- Purification Methods: HEPA filter, carbon pre-filter, UV light, TiO2 filter and VOC filter
- Fan Speeds: 3
- Noise Level (dB): 57.2/51.6/48.6
- Adjustable Timer: 1-7 hours
- Filter Life Indicator: Yes
- Warranty: 1 year manufacturer’s warranty
- Covers larger areas up to 400 square feet
- Sleek, elegant flat panel design matches any décor in your home – ideal for a bedroom, study or living room
- Keeps air fresh and clean using an advanced 5-step PureClean system
- Controls a wide range of contaminants, including dust, pet dander, smoke, chemicals, mold, bacteria and more
- Low maintenance – filters are easy to replace with no tools necessary