Cooling - Heating
Shop for Portable Propane Heaters, Mr. Heater Portable Buddy, Window Air Conditioning Units and more.
Warm up your room or workplace with this heater! Generating 30,000 BTU's per hour, this heater is guaranteed to heat up to 1,000 square feet. This model from Mr. Heater includes a factory installed blower and thermostat, as well as a easy to read room temperature display making this heater user-friendly. Whenever the weather turns cold simply plug this heater in and feel the warmth radiate out. You won't have to worry about starting it, the heater's battery-operated electronic ignition fires the heater up every time, keeping you warm and comfortable during the cold weather.
- 30,000 BTU per hour
- Heats up to 1000 sq. ft
- Includes factory installed blower fan and thermostat
- Battery operated electronic ignition
- Easy to read room temperature display
- 23.5" w x 24"h x 8" d
- Some states prohibit the use of unvented heaters. Check local regulations. Cannot be sold in California.
- Facilitates wood stove start-up on cold chimneys. No more smoke-filled rooms!
- Concealed electrical element.
- High-temp black paint to match stove pipe.
- Comes with heat-resistant powercord.
- Heat sensor to prevent power consumption when flue is already hot.
This 25" wall mounted fireplace will be the talk of everyone when you light it up and it warms a room, both with its fascinating glow and its heat source. Able to heat a 400 square foot room, this unique wall mounted fireplace offers choices of log types, four color lighting options and a fully integrated functional remote control. The glass front is painted black, providing a sleek contemporary look, while still being functional. The side lighting is operational while heating, and has an adjustable timer. It can operate with or without the heater, so use during the warmer months is easy. It comes with a stand, mounting bracket and all hardware, with some assembly required. The flame effects are also interchangeable to match the lights, and the options can be easily switched up at any time. This fireplace is electric and does not need an additional fuel source, just a standard plug.
- 25-inch wide wall hanging electric fireplace with black back painted tempered glass front
- Includes interchangeable ember bed styles - easily switched between (1) acrylic crystals, (2) traditional logs or (3) zen stones
- 3 Color LED burning flame effect options - amber, blue, or amber/blue combo
- 3 Ambient side lighting options - amber, blue, or amber/blue combo
- Includes - full functional integrated remote with thermostatic control & adjustable timer
- Heats up to 400 square feet
- Operates with or without heater in use
- 1,400 Watt heater, 11.7 Amps, 4,777 BTU's, 120V, 60Hz
- Stand, mounting bracket and hardware Included - assembly required
- Assembly Dimensions: 27-inch width, 4.3-inch depth, 17.30-inch height, weight 20.50 lbs.
- Warranty – 1 year limited Manufacturer Warranty
Pleasant Hearth's 18-inch Willow Oak vented gas log set offer 6 of the most impressionable, realistic, and detailed logs for the modern consumer. These decorative logs simulate a natural wood burning fireplace without the hassle or mess of a real wood burning fireplace. Minimal assembly required, and very easy to install. Match light and Natural Gas ready; conversion to LP made possible with LP Conversion Kit (sold separately, model # SPK100). Included: accessories start-up kit (Vermiculite, Glowing Ember Fibers, & Decorative Lava Rock). Optional accessories sold separately to get the most out of your new gas log set. Comes with a 2 year warranty.
- Dual Burner - Providing two patterns of realistic flame levels – Offers 45,000 BTU’s
- Natural Gas ready, Convertible to LP (conversion kit #SPK100, sold separately)
- 6 hand painted concrete logs inspired by nature – gives realistic log look
- Heavy duty steel burner pan with 5/8-inch grate - included
- No Electricity Required
- Included: Decorative Lava Rocks – Adding realistic depth to logs
- Included: Glowing Ember Fibers – Brings authentic ashes look
- Includes: Vermiculite – Evenly spreads gas through burner pan creating full flame pattern
- Minimum Firebox Size Requirements: 19" Height, 15" Depth, 24" Front Width, 20" Rear Width
- Log Assembly: 18" W x 14" D x 17" H
- 2 YearLimited Manufacturer Warranty
- Convenient handle for easy portability
- UL and CUL Listed
- 8-foot power cord
- 7300 - 10200 CFM Range
- 1/2 HP
- 2 Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty
- 41 Inches Wide
- 20 Inches Deep
- 41 Inches High
- 36 Inch Fan Diameter
- Steel Construction
- 18 Gauge Steel
The Smithfield Portable Infrared Quartz Heater is the perfect heating solution for living rooms, dining rooms, bedrooms, kitchen areas, basements, and craft rooms. Plug this electric heater into your wall outlet and immediately enjoy the warmth. Its heat exchanger combines with the humidity in the room to provide soft, moist, safe heat without reducing oxygen or humidity.
- Supplemental heating up to 1000 sq. ft.
- Balanced heat keeps the temperature difference between floor and ceiling within 2 to 3 degrees
- Fine Furniture Finish with castors
- Color: Oak
- Thermostat controls room temperature
- Air purifying function through high efficiency lifetime filter
- LED display - Display's Ambient Temperature
- Remote control (2 AAA batteries included)
- Dimensions: 14.5" W x 12.5" D x 18" H
- Weight: 30 lbs
- Heat output: 5,200 BTU/h
- Rated power: 1,500 Watts, 12.5 Amps/120VAC
- 3 year Manufacturer Warranty
The TempZone™ Floor Warming Kits are electric floor heating systems that can be installed easily under ceramic tile, natural stone, hardwood, wood, and other floor coverings. TempZone™ consists of a heating cable secured onto a green mesh fabric, the heating cable is placed in serpentine loops always staying 3 inches apart to produce even heat throughout the flooring area. The kit includes a floor heating system, a Programmable thermostat and a circuit check.Learn More
Innovative patent-pending ShelterLogic Firewood Seasoning Shed is designed to create burnable wood fast — twice as fast as open air drying. Seasons wood for indoor fireplaces, outdoor fire pits, chimineas, outdoor wood boilers and more.
A heavy-duty steel frame with ShelterLock stabilizers provides a strong, stable building. The translucent polyethylene ripstop fabric cover allows light in and retains heat to dry wood faster. The floor vapor barrier keeps excess ground moisture out and cross ventilation aids the drying process.
- Creates dry, seasoned firewood 2X faster than open air drying
- Heavy-duty 34mm steel frame has Dupont premium powder-coat finish that resists chipping, peeling, rust and corrosion
- ShelterLock stabilizers strengthen and stabilize frame
- Translucent triple-layer 5.5-oz. polyethylene ripstop fabric cover allows light in and retains heat to dry wood faster
- Cover has heat-bonded seams and is 100% waterproof
- Cover is UV treated with added fade blockers, anti-aging and anti-fungal agents for long life
- Floor vapor barrier keeps out excess ground moisture
- Shed features zippered front and rear door panels for easy stacking and access to wood
- Screened vents allow for increased airflow
- Cross ventilation wicks away moisture to assist the drying process
- Easy Slide cross rail system and Ratchet Tite tensioning provide solid cover anchoring to the frame
- Drying times are dependent on geography and seasons
- Shed includes ratchet tie-downs, auger anchors, bungee cords and instructions
Connects to present domestic hot water tank to provide gallons of piping hot water. Weldless boiler pipe has working pressure of 1200 lb./sq. in.
- Stainless Steel pre-heater pipe with threaded ends
- 4 Cast Iron nuts
- 2 flat washers
- 2 high temp gaskets
- Installation manual with mounting template
(Not to be installed on DAKA furnace model #311,411, 731 or 832 due to double back wall design).Learn More
- Powerful, heavy-duty 2-speed, PSC thermally protected motor.
- Belt drive design for ultra-quiet operation.
- High velocity airflow.
- Dual ball bearing with reinforced steel motor mounts.
- OSHA approved powder-coated, rust resistant grills.
- Sturdy, non-skid supports.
- 22 gauge prime steel housing with durable powder-coated finish.
- Includes 8-foot power cord.
- UL and C-UL listed.
- 16.5'' barrel housing width. 450 RPM.
- Fan Diameter: 42"
- Motor: 1/2 HP
- CFM Airflow: Low: 9,500 - High: 13,300
- AMPS High: 7.9
- Weight: 102 lbs