Cooling - Heating
Shop for Portable Propane Heaters, Mr. Heater Portable Buddy, Window Air Conditioning Units and more.
The Dyna-Glo Delux 170,000 BTU portable multi-fuel forced air heaters offer improved circulation and a maintenance friendly design. The Comfort Control Thermostat and Dual BTU Technology conserves fuel and makes maintaining thermal comfort effortless. Digital Diagnostics ensures the 135,000 or 170,000 BTU's will always be ready to heat an area of 4,000 square feet for 10 to 13 hours. 10" Flat-Free wheels mean no flats, no down time.
- Dual Heat Technology
- Comfort Control Thermostat
- Integrated Digital Diagnostics
- 10" Flat-Free Wheels
- Safety Flame-out Sensor
- Run-Time Fuel Gauge
- Front and Rear Lift Handles w/ Cord Wrap
- Built-In Air Pressure Gauge
- Dual Source Power Cord
- Maintenance Friendly Design
Specifications Heater Type Multi-Type Forced Air Fuel Type 1K Kerosene; Diesel #1; #1 Fuel Oil BTU Output 170,000 (HIGH) / 135,000 (LOW) Ignition Type Automatic Electronic Ignition Tank size (gal.) 13 Operating Time (hrs.) 10 (HIGH) / 13 (LOW) Heating Coverage Area (sq.ft.) 4,000 Length (in.) 47.40 Width (in.) 23.10 Height (in.) 33.50 Weight (lbs.) 60.20
ProCom Heating’s Portable Outdoor Forced Air Heaters provide a high level of heat output buy circulating heat throughout and area. These commercial grade forced air heaters are made with heavy duty grade components for long lasting use. Not only are these heaters loaded with tons of features, they also include many patented features exclusive only to ProCom Heating. Easy to use, these commercial grade heaters operate off kerosene fuel, #1 and #2 diesel fuel, fuel oil, JP-8 fuel and jet a fuel. Perfect for worker comfort, framing, dry walling, curing concrete, remodeling, automotive, agriculture, sporting events and many DIY projects.
- CSA certified for kerosene and diesel fuels
- Thermostat operation
- Heats up to 2600 sq. ft.
- Patented glow plug allows sub zero performance
- On board diagnostics center
- 5.5 gal. fuel tank
- Patented fuel recognition system
- Powerful, heavy-duty 2-speed, PSC thermally protected motor.
- Belt drive design for ultra-quiet operation.
- High velocity airflow.
- Dual ball bearing with reinforced steel motor mounts.
- OSHA approved powder-coated, rust resistant grills.
- Sturdy, non-skid supports.
- 22 gauge prime steel housing with durable powder-coated finish.
- Includes 8-foot power cord.
- UL and C-UL listed.
- 16.5'' barrel housing width. 450 RPM.
- Fan Diameter: 42"
- Motor: 1/2 HP
- CFM Airflow: Low: 9,500 - High: 13,300
- AMPS High: 7.9
- Weight: 102 lbs
Replaces wood burning grate to permit burning of bituminous and sub-bituminous coal in Deluxe models 311/411/521FB/621/622FBT and many earlier models.
- Extra thick 3-section shaker grates
- Shaker rod assembly
Also includes: required fire door with spinner knob.
Order #238 if you already have fire door w/spinner knob.Learn More
Dyna-Glo Delux's 100,000 BTU portable propane gas radiant heater is a light-weight, heavy-duty heating solution for areas up to 2,900 square feet. The variable output valve allows for just the right amount of heat needed. A flame safety system and full surround cage keeps things safe, while the 1-hand piezo ignition system keeps things simple.
- Variable BTU Output
- Flame Safety System
- 1-Hand Piezo Ignition
- Full Surround Steel Cage
- Included Hose & Regulator Assembly
Specifications Heater Type Gas Radiant Fuel Type Liquid Propane Gas Valve Output Settings 3 BTU Output 50,000/100,000/125,000 Ignition Type Piezo Heating Coverage Area (sq. ft.) 2,900 Length (in.) 16.34 Width (in.) 16.34 Height (in.) 29.92 Weight (lbs.) 20.30
Output & Runtimes Based on Setting and Tank Size Settings Output / Runtimes 20 lb. Tank 40 lb. Tank 100 lb. Tank Low BTU Output 50,000 50,000 50,000 Operating Time (hrs) 9 17 43 Medium BTU Output N/A 100,000 100,000 Operating Time (hrs) N/A 9 22 High BTU Output N/A N/A 125,000 Operating Time (hrs) N/A N/A 17.5
The NewAir AC-10000H is a portable 10,000 BTU air conditioner is an intelligently designed unit engineered to work in multiple ways. Imagine having 4 different appliances combined into 1 compact unit. The brilliantly built AC-10000H works as an air conditioner, heater, dehumidifier and fan all in one!
Self-Evaporative Function- This NewAir portable air unit has a self-evaporative function which results in continuous operation without the extra condensate buildup on the AC. Cooling air efficiency is increased and the need to drain the condensate collected in the tank is decreased.
Portably Designed- Simple and chic, the NewAir AC-10000H air conditioner is lightweight and equipped with rolling casters which makes it convenient to move from one room to another.
All Year Usage- The NewAir AC-10000H air and heating device can be used all year long, whether it be warming up during the winter, managing allergies during the spring season, or cooling off in the summer.
Adjustable Temperature- Preset your portable AC-10000H air conditioner to a comfortable temperature level and this compact AC unit will maintain the set temperature.
- Air conditioner and heater combo
- Fan and dehumidifier capabilities
- Portable and compact
- Covers up to 325 square feet
- Automatic temperature control function
- Includes a remote control
Specifications Length (in.) 12.20" Width (in.) 13.80" Height (in.) 28.00" Product Weight 50.70 lbs Warranty 1 Year Manufacturer Limited Warranty Coverage Area 325 Square Feet Voltage 115 Volts Watts 909 Watts Amps 8.3 amps Frequency 60 Hz Cooling Capacity 10,000 BTUs Noise Level 54 dB Cooling operating Temperature Higher than 74ºF Number of Fan Speed 2 Fan Only Option Yes Programmable Timer Yes Timer Length 1-12 hours Refrigerant Type R410A Compressor Type Rotary Hose Type Exhaust Pipe Length: 59.6 inches Auto-Evaporative System Yes Adjustable Air Louvers Yes Automatic Air Filters Yes Air Filter Yes Air Filter Type Built-In Display Type LCD Remote Control Yes Casters Yes Certifications ETL
One glance of the Studio towel warmer shows that it’s modern, high-quality, luxurious and stylish. However, there’s more than meets the eye with this upscale accessory. The WarmlyYours Studio electric towel warmer can be turned on and off — even when you’re not at home — using the Belkin WeMo Switch. This technological control integrates with the WeMo app on your mobile device so that you can control your towel warmer from anywhere. Towel warmers can’t get much more convenient than that! Users just need to make sure that their mobile devices are running Android 4.0 or higher or iOS 5 or higher.
Furthermore, the Studio towel warmer exudes style with a polished stainless finish and six sleek rails. Mount it to a wall in your bathroom, plug it in, and get ready to experience ultimate luxury.
- Flawless polished stainless finish
- Ideal for drying small towels
- Plugs into a 120-volt outlet (cord is 5 feet)
- Wall mounted (brackets included)
- On/Off Switch built in (bottom right)
- Heats quickly and evenly
- Silent and efficient (80 watts of energy consumption, 0.7 amps)
- Backed up by a 2-year manufacturer’s warranty
Specifications Cord Length 5 ft Available In Plug-in Model Finish Polished Stainless Steel Product Weight 5 lbs Product Dimensions 21.25" W x 27.5" H x 4.4" D Shipping Weight 6 lbs Shipping Dimensions 22" W x 28.5" H x 2.2" D
The Rancher is an all cast iron cooking range that will burn either wood or coal. Its large flare-top with four lift-out cook lids will facilitate several pots and pans at one time. Designed from the stoves of yesteryear, The Rancher is a fully functioning cook stove as well as heating appliance. It's sure to add classic appeal to any room and is perfect for hunting cabins and lodges.
NOTE:Not permitted in WA, OR, UT, or CA.
- Features a cast iron shaker grate and large ash pan for easy ash removal
- Lower spin-draft controls air intake
- 8 in. lift-out cook lids allow for top loading
- Stove will burn either wood or bituminous coal
- Convenient ash door and tray for easy clean out and disposal
- Uses standard round 6 in. stove pipe
- BTU rating: 60,000
- No electricity needed
- Adds a nostalgic look to any home or cabin
- Easy assembly
Specs Adjustable Thermostat No Assembled Depth (in.) 20 in Assembled Width (in.) 24 in Assembled Height (in.) 28 in Firebox depth (in.) 22" Firebox width (in.) 10" Mount type Freestanding Product Height (in.) 28" Product Width (in.) 24" Area Heated (Sq. Ft.) 1,000v Product Depth (in.) 20
Used for heat or ambiance, or both, this compact, transitional-style electric fireplace with its Merlot finish makes a major statement in a smaller home or apartment. The 24" curved firebox produces a realistic flame with glowing logs and an ember bed. The unit efficiently heats up to 400 sq. ft. with its 4,600 BTU fan forced-air heater. It boasts 3 flame settings and 10 heat levels to let you adjust the level of light and warmth to your liking. The control panel makes operation easy, and it even comes with a multi-function remote control for operation from across the room. Best of all, it simply plugs into a standard 120V wall outlet for instant enjoyment.
- 24" Curved Firebox with realistic flame and randomly glowing ember bed
- 1350 watt heater with thermostat to heat a room up to 400 sq ft
- LCD back-lit controls with temperature display and timer function
- No venting-no emissions
- Three levels of flame brightness and ten temperature adjustments
- Easy screwdriver only assembly
- Decorative molding
- Remote control included