Cooling - Heating
Shop for Portable Propane Heaters, Mr. Heater Portable Buddy, Window Air Conditioning Units and more.
ProCom Heating’s Portable Outdoor Forced Air Heaters provide a high level of heat output buy circulating heat throughout and area. These commercial grade forced air heaters are made with heavy duty grade components for long lasting use. Not only are these heaters loaded with tons of features, they also include many patented features exclusive only to ProCom Heating. Easy to use, these commercial grade heaters operate off kerosene fuel, #1 and #2 diesel fuel, fuel oil, JP-8 fuel and jet a fuel. Perfect for worker comfort, framing, dry walling, curing concrete, remodeling, automotive, agriculture, sporting events and many DIY projects.
- CSA certified for kerosene and diesel fuels
- Thermostat operation
- Heats up to 2600 sq. ft.
- Patented glow plug allows sub zero performance
- On board diagnostics center
- 5.5 gal. fuel tank
- Patented fuel recognition system
- Unit dimensions: 14-3/4"H x 19"W x 21-1/2"D
- 12000 BTU
- 10.2 amps/1110 watts
- Perfect for rooms up to 550 square feet
- Minimum window height: 15-1/2" H
- MIN/MAX window width:23"-36"W
- Electronic controls
- Full function remote
- Multi direction air control
- Tilt out washable filter
- Pleated quick mount window kit with support hardware
- Auto start allowing unit to automatically restart in case power is lost
- EER: 10.8
- 115 volt /60Hz
- Energy Star rated
- UL approved
The Luma Comfort MF24B 24” Commercial Misting Fan combines commercial-grade construction with a residential design. This heavy-duty mister covers 800 square feet and is designed for both home and light commercial use.
The MF24B is a centrifugal misting system that creates a dry mist to keep you cool during hot weather. The non-clogging misting plate and powerful pump work together to produce a temperature drop of 30° - 45°F, depending on environmental conditions. The integrated water tank holds up to 1.76 gallons of water and lasts for up to 4 hours on maximum speed with just one fill.
Additional features include an oscillating fan head, anticorrosive all-metal construction and high-efficiency fan motor.
- Color: Black
- Dimensions: 17” x 24” x 65”
- Weight: 50 lbs.
- Electrical: 110V-120V / 60 Hz / 280W
- Fan Head Size: 24”
- Coverage Area: Up to 800 square feet
- Maximum Run Time: 4 hours on high
- Tank Size: 1.76 gallons
- Fan Speeds: 3
- RPMs: 1000/1300/1500
- Noise Level (dB): 62/67/70
- Temperature Drop: 30° - 45°F
- Warranty: 1 year manufacturer’s warranty
- Covers up to 800 sq. ft.
- Designed for residential and light commercial use
- Constructed of heavy-gauge, anticorrosive metal
- Centrifugal misting system eliminates the problem of clogged nozzles
- Quiet, high-efficiency fan motor
- Adjustable misting flow with fully-insulated seal around the pump
- Oscillating fan head covers a wide area
- Adds moisture to dry environments & eliminates airborne dust
- 4-hour maximum run time with each full tank
The Rancher is an all cast iron cooking range that will burn either wood or coal. Its large flare-top with four lift-out cook lids will facilitate several pots and pans at one time. Designed from the stoves of yesteryear, The Rancher is a fully functioning cook stove as well as heating appliance. It's sure to add classic appeal to any room and is perfect for hunting cabins and lodges.
NOTE:Not permitted in WA, OR, UT, or CA.
- Features a cast iron shaker grate and large ash pan for easy ash removal
- Lower spin-draft controls air intake
- 8 in. lift-out cook lids allow for top loading
- Stove will burn either wood or bituminous coal
- Convenient ash door and tray for easy clean out and disposal
- Uses standard round 6 in. stove pipe
- BTU rating: 60,000
- No electricity needed
- Adds a nostalgic look to any home or cabin
- Easy assembly
Specs Adjustable Thermostat No Assembled Depth (in.) 20 in Assembled Width (in.) 24 in Assembled Height (in.) 28 in Firebox depth (in.) 22" Firebox width (in.) 10" Mount type Freestanding Product Height (in.) 28" Product Width (in.) 24" Area Heated (Sq. Ft.) 1,000v Product Depth (in.) 20
Replaces wood burning grate to permit burning of bituminous and sub-bituminous coal in Deluxe models 311/411/521FB/621/622FBT and many earlier models.
- Extra thick 3-section shaker grates
- Shaker rod assembly
Also includes: required fire door with spinner knob.
Order #238 if you already have fire door w/spinner knob.Learn More
The Luma Comfort EC220W Evaporative Cooler goes wherever it's needed to bring instant cooling to areas up to 650 square feet. As the largest and most powerful model in the Luma Comfort evaporative cooler line, this heavy-duty unit draws air from outside and uses a powerful blower to push it through 3 water saturated, rigid cooling pads located on 3 different sides of the cooler. As it cools your air, the EC220W also filters out airborne particles and increases employee productivity, all by using up to 80% less energy than an air conditioner.
Constructed of UV-protected ABS plastic, the Luma Comfort is designed for durability and will not corrode or crack. To operate the EC220W, add water to the large, 10.6 gallon water tank or connect the unit directly to a garden hose, spigot or direct water line.
Additional features include a powerful 220 watt motor, automatic air louvers and 1650 CFM of cooling.
- Color: White/gray
- Dimensions: 27.4” x 17.2” x 41.3”
- Weight: 41.9 lbs.
- Electrical: 110V-120V / 60 Hz / 220W
- Coverage Area: Up to 650 square feet
- Tank Size: 10.6 gallons
- Fan Speeds: 3
- Noise Level (dB): 68
- Airflow: 1650 CFM
- Hose Connection: Yes
- Warranty: 1 year manufacturer’s warranty
- Cools larger areas up to 650 sq. ft.
- Economical & eco-friendly means of cooling
- Uses much less electricity than an AC
- Uses high-efficiency cooling pads
- Air vents on 3 sides of the unit for more cooling
- Powerful blower design with widespread oscillation
- Connects to a standard garden hose
- Adds moisture to dry environments
- Simple assembly with no tools required
This Forced Draft Conversion Kit #253 can be added to our current furnace models #521FB or #621 and many previous models. This is an upgrade to the standard Automatic Damper Control on those models.
Forced Draft has a number of advantages: Improved fire starting, overcoming poor drafting chimney issues along with the added convenience of being able to control the temperature in your living room without having to go to the furnace and adjust the Automatic Damper Control.
This Kit includes (1) 50-cfm draft blower, transformer relay, fan controls, junction box, wall thermostat and necessary wiring (low voltage wiring to wall thermostat not included) and a step by step instruction manual.
- 1-50-cfm Draft Blower with sealed Ball Bearings
- 1-Low Voltage Wall Thermostat by Honeywell
- 1-Junction Box
- 1-Adjustable Fan Control by Honeywell
- Conduit, wiring and connectors
- Step by Step Installation instructions
This large multiple speed blower and filter box mounts on side of furnace to provide increased air delivery for higher static pressure central furnace applications. Kit includes a direct drive 1/3 HP motor with multiple speeds (select 1 of 4 speeds based on wiring configuration), squirrel cage & blower housing assembly, and galvanized steel cold air return filter box.
Note: This blower is a side-mounted unit that requires cutting one of the side air jacket sheet metal panels. Right or left side installation is ok. Includes cover plate for original blower inlet on back of furnace. Also, includes all necessary mounting hardware and step-by-step instructions. Can be installed on all DAKA 500 & 600 series models, including models 521, 521FB, 621, 622FBT.
- Number of speeds: 4
- Output: Low 1132 CFM, Med. Low 1368 CFM, Med. High 1516 CFM, High 1638 CFM.
- Volts: 115V AC.
- Full Load Amps: 6.9
- Lubrication: Permanently lubricated ball-bearings. No oiling required.
- Filter Size: 20” x 20” x 1” Fiberglass Filter (not included)