Cooling - Heating
Shop for Portable Propane Heaters, Mr. Heater Portable Buddy, Window Air Conditioning Units and more.
The Dyna-Glo Delux 170,000 BTU portable multi-fuel forced air heaters offer improved circulation and a maintenance friendly design. The Comfort Control Thermostat and Dual BTU Technology conserves fuel and makes maintaining thermal comfort effortless. Digital Diagnostics ensures the 135,000 or 170,000 BTU's will always be ready to heat an area of 4,000 square feet for 10 to 13 hours. 10" Flat-Free wheels mean no flats, no down time.
- Dual Heat Technology
- Comfort Control Thermostat
- Integrated Digital Diagnostics
- 10" Flat-Free Wheels
- Safety Flame-out Sensor
- Run-Time Fuel Gauge
- Front and Rear Lift Handles w/ Cord Wrap
- Built-In Air Pressure Gauge
- Dual Source Power Cord
- Maintenance Friendly Design
Specifications Heater Type Multi-Type Forced Air Fuel Type 1K Kerosene; Diesel #1; #1 Fuel Oil BTU Output 170,000 (HIGH) / 135,000 (LOW) Ignition Type Automatic Electronic Ignition Tank size (gal.) 13 Operating Time (hrs.) 10 (HIGH) / 13 (LOW) Heating Coverage Area (sq.ft.) 4,000 Length (in.) 47.40 Width (in.) 23.10 Height (in.) 33.50 Weight (lbs.) 60.20
- All metal housing and fan blades deliver pro grade durability
- Dual ball bearing and belt drive for quiet operation
- 9" Wheels for easy portability
- Ergonomic injection molded plastic cord wrap and handle
- OSHA complaint grills
- Assembled in the USA
The AGDV8 direct vent gas heater requires NO electricity. With up to 8,000 BTU’s per hour, it is designed to heat a space up to 200 Sq. Ft. This unit mounts on any outside wall for direct venting. The matchless piezo ignition makes lighting easy. The automatic shutoff and thermocouple safety valve makes this unit safe in any room in your home. The built-in thermostat with one dial control makes using this unit easy.
Includes all Direct Vent pipe for Typical Installation. Also includes Wall thimbles.
Approved for use in mobile or modular homes
Approved for sale in WA and CALearn More
- 2-speed, 1/3 HP, thermally protected PSC motor
- CFM high and low ratings at 5400 and 7800
- Joist-in and joist out installation option
- White, powder coated, ceiling mount, automatic shutter with 95% plus closure
- Decor-style, dual on/off high/low function white wall switch included
- Steel venturi for durability
- UL/cUL listed
The Luma Comfort MF24B 24” Commercial Misting Fan combines commercial-grade construction with a residential design. This heavy-duty mister covers 800 square feet and is designed for both home and light commercial use.
The MF24B is a centrifugal misting system that creates a dry mist to keep you cool during hot weather. The non-clogging misting plate and powerful pump work together to produce a temperature drop of 30° - 45°F, depending on environmental conditions. The integrated water tank holds up to 1.76 gallons of water and lasts for up to 4 hours on maximum speed with just one fill.
Additional features include an oscillating fan head, anticorrosive all-metal construction and high-efficiency fan motor.
- Color: Black
- Dimensions: 17” x 24” x 65”
- Weight: 50 lbs.
- Electrical: 110V-120V / 60 Hz / 280W
- Fan Head Size: 24”
- Coverage Area: Up to 800 square feet
- Maximum Run Time: 4 hours on high
- Tank Size: 1.76 gallons
- Fan Speeds: 3
- RPMs: 1000/1300/1500
- Noise Level (dB): 62/67/70
- Temperature Drop: 30° - 45°F
- Warranty: 1 year manufacturer’s warranty
- Covers up to 800 sq. ft.
- Designed for residential and light commercial use
- Constructed of heavy-gauge, anticorrosive metal
- Centrifugal misting system eliminates the problem of clogged nozzles
- Quiet, high-efficiency fan motor
- Adjustable misting flow with fully-insulated seal around the pump
- Oscillating fan head covers a wide area
- Adds moisture to dry environments & eliminates airborne dust
- 4-hour maximum run time with each full tank
Warm towels are a luxury that most anyone would enjoy. Of course, experiencing dryer-fresh towels isn’t something that most people do everyday—it’s not convenient enough. That’s why WarmlyYours is proud to offer the Barcelona towel warmer. This model features a durable, long-lasting stainless steel construction with eight horizontal bars, but what’s best of all is it is freestanding—you won’t have to deal with mounting it on a wall. The plug-in Barcelona towel warmer provides you with warm towels whenever you want them.Because this model is freestanding, it’s somewhat more convenient than our other models that are wall-mounted. This means that you can keep it in any room you want, and if at any time you want the towel warmer somewhere else – for example, in your bedroom to warm up blankets before going to sleep—it’s easy to move it around your home.Because all you have to do with this model is plug it in, you can do so before you get in the shower and have warm towels waiting for you when you’re finished. You deserve the comfort and luxury of having warm towels whenever you want them—choose the Barcelona electric towel warmer from WarmlyYours.
- 120 Volts
- 150 Watts
- 8-Bar Design
- 5 foot Plug In Line Cord
- UL Listed Safe
- Free Standing
- On/Off Switch
- Brushed Stainless Stell
- No Installation Required
- Heats Quickley and Evenly
- 2 Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty
- 24 Inches Wide
- 36 Inches High
Portable and convenient, the NewAir AC-12000E cooling unit is built with 12,000 BTUs and covers up to 425 square feet. The AC-12000E air conditioner is environmentally friendly and designed with an auto-evaporative feature. The NewAir AC-12000E air conditioner is highly reputable and rated as one of the top portable air conditioning units.
Environmentally Friendly- The AC-12000E eco-friendly air conditioner is built with a R410A refrigerant that provides cooler air while using less energy.
Auto-Evaporative Cooling Feature- The convenient auto-evaporative feature provides an improved cooling effect with less condensate build-up. This NewAir AC-12000E portable air conditioner can operate on a continuous level by recycling collected moisture.
Accommodating Remote and Timer- The NewAir AC-12000E is designed with a remote control and a 24-hour programmable timer to adjust the temperature to a comfortable level at any time.
Easy Installation- Use your cooling unit as soon as you receive it! The portable AC-12000E air conditioner is easy to install without the worry of sitting there for hours and trying to assemble a product. A window kit is included which can be set-up within minutes.
- Environmentally friendly and lower energy used
- Auto-evaporative technology improves cooling efficiency
- Compact and convenient to use in multiple rooms
- Rated as one of the top selling portable air conditioners
- Includes a remote control
- 24-hour programmable timer and automatic defrost
Specifications Length (in.) 14.37" Width (in.) 15.55" Height (in.) 29.33" Product Weight 56.20 lbs Warranty 1-year manufacturer's limited warranty Coverage Area 425 square feet Voltage 115 volts Watts 1166 watts Amps 11.0 amps Frequency 60 Hz Cooling Capacity 12000 BTUs Noise Level 57 dB Cooling Operating Temperature 64-90ºF Number of Fan Speeds 2 Fan Only Option Yes Programmable Timer Yes Timer Length 1-24 hours Refrigerant Type R410A Exhaust Pipe Length 59 inches Remote Control Yes Casters Yes
This 36" infrared wall hanging electric fireplace lets you maintain a safe, moist heat in your home without venting or gas lines. The Elysium can be hung as wall décor, and can also stand independently using the included custom display stand providing the look of a roaring fire year round with or without heat. There are many ways to customize your fireplace with 3 media types included - fire glass, white & clear rocks, and log set. Choose between 3 blue flame effects or a traditional flame effect. Equipped with SaferPlug™ fire prevention technology. Safer Plug shuts off automatically if temperatures become unsafe.
- Infrared Quartz technology
- Warms up to 1000 square feet
- Large viewing area
- Quiet SpectraFire blue flames - LED ribbonless flame effect
- Touch screen function indicator - Indicator disappears after operated
- Timer function with automatic shut off from 30 minutes up to 9 hours
- Black glass front
- Flame effect works with or without heat 3 SpectraFire blue flame brightness settings, and an additional level with a traditional flame effect
- Sidelights have 5 options: Amber - Blue - Amber & Blue - Color Cycling - Off
- Media includes fire glass, white & clear rocks, and log set
- Product Dimensions: 36.0"w x 10.2"d x 23.4"h
- Carton Dimensions: 42.0"w x 9.6"d x 24.0"h
- Gross Weight: 57.6 lbs.
- Net Weight: 50.2 lbs.
- Cu Ft: 5.623
Deluxe stove is all cast iron and features a front door with gasket, plus a spring handle and latch. Two cooking lids facilitate frying pan or teakettle. Removable slide damper makes cleaning out ashes easy and acts as a draft control. Unit has 6in. flue.
This item is not for sale in the state of California and Washington. Customers are responsible for checking local codes and regulations prior to purchase.
- All cast iron construction offers better heat radiation
- Flue Type: Round
- Cannot be installed in mobile homes
Specs Heating Capability (sq. ft.) 1,200 Mobile Home Approved No BTU Output 106,000 Blower Included No Thermostat Included No Igniter Manual Full Load Run Time (Hours) 6-8 Max. Log Size Accepted (L in.) 27 Flue Collar Size (in.) 6 Stove Pipe Included No Door Opening W x H (in.) 12 x 10 1/2 Firebox Size W x D (in.) 14 x 31 1/2 Clearance from Side Wall (in.) 36 Clearance from Rear Wall (in.) 36 Clearance from Corner (in.) 36 Dimensions W x D x H (in.) 25 x 37 x 29