Cooling - Heating
Shop for Portable Propane Heaters, Mr. Heater Portable Buddy, Window Air Conditioning Units and more.
Big Ass Fan 4900 is an impressive and economical fan package for workshops, small manufacturing facilities and industrial spaces. The Big Ass Fan 4900 is lightweight and pre-wired for easier and faster installation. Just one 14-ft (4.3-m) Big Ass Fan 4900 provides cooling over the same area as 70 standard 52-in (1.3-m) ceiling fans at a fraction of the operating cost. Easy installation, superb performance and year-round energy savings. Just what you'd expect from Big Ass Fans.
- Patented airfoil system includes six airfoils and cuffed winglets that maximize performance and efficiency
- Industrial-grade motor and gearbox offers efficient, reliable and durable operation
- Weighs less than 145 lb (65.8 kg) allowing for easy positioning and installation
- Factory-wired motor and controller cable with optional power cord plug
- Perfect for spaces up to 70 x 70-ft (21.3 x 21.3-m) and ceilings as low as 14-ft (4.3-m)
- Year-round energy savings, up to 10° cooling effect in hot weather and 1% energy savings per foot of ceiling height in cold weather
- The unique aerodynamic design enhances both energy efficiency and airflow by eliminating vortex formation at the airfoil tips.
Specifications Model Number F-SH2-1401 Diameter 14 ft. Number and Type of Airfoils 6 Patented Powerfoil Airfoils Airfoil Finish Mill Finish Aluminum Winglet (Standard Color) Powerfoil Winglet (Safety Yellow) Fan Weight 145 lbs. Motor 1.0 hp Maximum Speed 101 RPM Maximum Amps 11 A @ 100-125 V Input Power and Required Breaker 110-125 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 1 Φ, 20 A Redundant Safety Features Airfoil Retainers, Hub Clips, Safety Cables, Grade 8 Bolts Controller Variable Speed Controller, NEMA 4X Controller Connection 50 ft pre-wired cord from motor and a 10 ft pre-wired cord from controller (VFD) Fire Relay Include; must be connected at time of install Mount (Standard) Angle Iron or I-Beam Mount (Optional) Z-purlins or Wooden Beam (L-Brackets) Minimum Airfoil Clearances Required 10 ft (3.1 m) above floor, 2 ft (0.6 m) on sides, 5 ft (1.5 m) below ceiling deck Certifications (whole fan) ETL-certified to UL 507 and CSA C22.2 No. 113 Manufacturer Warranty 1 year parts warranty in the US and Canada
Whether burning wood or coal, our largest indoor furnace Heat system, the Fire Chief FC1100, will keep you warm during the coldest winter. Fire Chief Indoor Wood and Coal Burning Furnaces are designed for maximum efficiency with our unique 360° Roller Grates (with a lifetime warranty) and a Secondary Combustion Chamber - each Wood furnace is pre-wired for easy installation, constructed of heavy gauge steel (7 ga & 10 ga) plus cast iron front and rear baffles for strength and Quality Heating System durability.
Comfortably heats up to approximately 5000 square feet*
- Quality Heating System Construction - High Grade, heavy (7 & 10) gauge steel is continuously welded for maximum structural strength to make this quality heating system a safe wood furnace.
- Secondary Combustion Chamber - This quality heating system increases fuel efficiency while re-burning smoke and wood gases before they are vented up the chimney.
- Cold Air Return/Filter Box - Standard equipment on the FC1100 Fire Chief Wood Furnace. The box filters the return air as well as allowing a connection for a cold air return duct if necessary.
- Cast Iron Baffle - Directs the combustion air flow below and above the cast iron grates creating the maximum fire temperature for every pound of fuel. This quality heating system cast iron baffle comes with a lifetime warranty.
- Cast Iron Roller Grates - Designed to roll 360 degrees from either direction, allowing fine ash to drop into ash pit and leaving hot coals in fire box. This quality heating systems cast iron roller grates includes a lifetime warranty.
- Thermostatically Controlled Draft - Adds convenience with a full range of comfort determined by the temperature setting of your Fire Chief wall thermostat.
- 3-Speed Blower - This quality heating system motor allows for gentle circulation of air when heating requirements are low and high output when heating requirements are high.
- Pre-Wired Electrical System - Fully automatic components are pre-wired for your convenience and to reduce electrical installation time and expense
- Weight 800 lb approx
- Height 50.5”
- Width 26”
- Depth 39”
- Maximum Heating Capacity 5000 sq ft
- Maximum Btu Output 200,000 approx
- Maximum Log Size 34”
- Flue Size 8”
- Fire Chamber Volume 11.00 cu ft
- Plenum Size 12” Round
- Door Size 13” X 14”
- 3-Speed Blower Capacity 1150,1500, 1800 cfm
Want air movement without noise. You’ve got it. The Big Ass Fan 3600 is a money-saving, statement-making, air-moving machine. The 12 ft. wingspan creates serious airflow for spaces up to 3,600 sq. ft. perfect for keeping shops, gyms, warehouses and spaces of all types comfortable. The 3600 increases comfort and decreases energy bills year-round (yep, even in the winter) with air movement you’ll feel but never hear.
- Gearless, direct drive motor is silent and energy efficient
- 6 patented mini-ellipto airfoils reduce the drag on the motor, allowing it to run at higher speeds and provide cooling over the same area as 51 standard 52 in. ceiling fans
- Variable speed controller offers fully-adjustable airflow
- Coverage for 60 ft. x 60 ft. room or 3,600 sq. ft. of unconditioned space
- Reverse not required in winter; simply turn fan down to lowest setting; you won't feel air and it will gently push hot air out of ceiling during winter in a balanced way vs. against ceiling and down the walls, reducing heating energy consumption by up to 30%
- Designed for indoor use only
- 3 ft. drop tube and universal mount included
- 1 year parts warranty
- 79 lbs. hanging weight
- Includes 50 ft. of CAT-5 cable
- Assembled Depth: 144"
- Assembled Height: 44"
- Assembled Width: 144"
- Ceiling Fan Width: 144"
- Downrod Length: 36"
- Fan Blade Length: 65.25"
- Fan Blade Width: 4.83"
- Black Door
- 50,000 BTU Capacity
- Self- Cleaning Firepot
- Thermostat Capable
- Multifuel Capable
- Large Ash Pan
- 75 Pound Capacity Hopper
- 2,500-3,500 sq.ft. Heating Capacity
The mini boiler is an indorr ASME-certified wood pellet boiler. The compact design utilixes thermal storage to maximize efficiency.
- Built in USA!!
- EPA qualified phase 2
- Flue Pipe - 6 inch diameter
- Connection Hole (burner) 6 inch diameter
- Power Connection: 120v
- Maximum Output: 102,000 BTU
- Ash Box Volume: 1.74 Cubic Foot
- Boiler Water Capacity: 9.5 Gallons
- Measurement: 26.5" w x 38"-40h x 33.5"d + burner and fan d = 49.75"
- The mini boiler must be installed in a location that has enough space for easy cleaning and maintenanceof the furnace.
- There must be ample room for the storage hopper and auger assembly.
- The furnace must be on a level surface that can support the weight of the unit, as well as the weight of a pellet hopper.
- The furnace room must have a vent to allow ample fresh air for the combustion process.
- A room vent size of at least 31 square inch is recommended.
- Regular cleaning of the heat exchanger tubes is made from the top by taking the top door and cover off the furnace. Ensure the furnace has had ample time to cool before cleaning the heat exchanger tubes and empyting the ash box. Dispose of ash in a metal container away from combustible materials. When cleaning the heat exchanger tubes ensure that you do not damage the ceramic insulation in the process. The mini boiler has an extra-large ash box in the bottom to help with cleaning and maintenance. The ash box should be checked and emptied regularly. The ash box can hold approximately 1.74 cubic feet of ash or 1 to 2 weeks worth on average heat loads.
- Automatic air cleaning handles the daily process.
- Removal of the firepot takes only a few minutes.
- Always disconnect the power source first!
The Force 20 Wood Pellet Furnace is a hot air heat exchanger that is powered by pellets with the Renovator. It conveniently sets up next to your existing forced air system for a simple adaption to your ducting.
- Heat output 68,242 BTU/hr
- Measures 13.39 inches wide X 55 inches high X 22 inches deep (with burner and fan: 53 inches deep)
- CC smoke pipe from floor: 52 inches
- Outside diameter flue pipe: 5 inches
- Ventilation connection: 12 inches
- Air flow 0-3400 m3/h
- Ash box volume: 1 cubic foot
- Power: 120 Vac
- Fire year limited manufacturer warranty
- The Force furnace must be installed in a location that has enough space for easy cleaning and maintenance of the furnace
- There must be ample room for the storage hopper and auger assembly
- The furnace must be on a level surface that can support the weight of the unit, as well as the weight of a fully pellet hopper
- The furnace room must have a vent to allow ample fresh air for the combustion process
- A vent size of at least 20 square inches is recommended
Sweeping the heat exchange tubes:
- Regular cleaning of the heat exchanger tubes is made from the top by taking the top door and cover off the furnace. Ensure the furnace had had ample time to cool before cleaning the heat exchanger tubes and emptying the ash box. Dispose of ash in a metal contained away from combustible materials. When cleaning the heat exchanger tubes ensure that you do not damage the ceramic insulation in the process. The Force has an extra large ash box in the bottom to help with cleaning and maintenance. The ash box should be checked and emptied regularly, and can hold approximately 1 cubic feet or ash or 1 to 2 weeks worth of ash.
Cleaning the burner:
- Air cleaning is a simple process. Removal of the firepot takes only a few minutes. Always disconnect the power source first.
A multi fuel Heating System - Outdoor Wood Burning Furnace is a quality, outdoor wood burning, forced air furnace engineered to meet and exceed the heating requirements of the average-sized home in even the coldest winter months.
The FCOS1800D Outdoor Wood Furnace keeps all of the mess outside - no ashes, wood, or dirt associated with indoor woodburning - with the all of the advantages - a reliable, convenient heat source - keeping you warm, all winter long. The OS1800D was designed to provide efficient, economical heat to your home or business. The FCOS1800D is completely assembled and pre-wired when shipped. Does not include chimney.
This item is drop ship from the manufacture. It will be Free Shipping directly to your home or business.
- 9 Cubic Ft. Firebox
- Takes 28” Log
- 125,000 BTU
- 6” Chimney Required
- 10” Hot Air Plenum Outlet
- 12” Cold Air Return
- 25’ 10” Insulated Flex Duct Included
- Cast Iron Grate System
- 13” x 14” Fuel Door
- Weight 675 lbs.
- Heats up to 2500 Sq. Ft.
- Height 59”
- Width 30“
- Depth with blower housing 59”
- Patented Heat Dump Feature
- Thermostatically Controlled Draft System
- 1800 CFM 1/3 HP Blower Motor
- Pre-Wired Electrical System
- Chimney Anchor Plate Included
- 54,000 BTU Capacity
- Multifuel Firepot
- Digital Control Center
- Thermostatic Operation
- Auto Ignition
- 75 Pound Capacity Hopper
- Heating Capacity 2,500 sq.ft.
- 50,000 BTU Capacity
- Self-Cleaning FirePot
- Thermostat Capable
- Multifuel Capable: Corn or Wood Pellets
- 75 Pound Capacity Hopper
- Heating Capacity 2,500 sq. ft.
The 6041 multi-fuel stove has evolved into one of the most reliable heating appliances on the market. Not only is it capable of burning compressed wood pellets, it can also burn corn, soybeans, cherry pits, olive pits, biomass fuel grains and processed silage with just a few simple adjustment. This stove is mobile home approved( with the use of a fresh air kit? and is easy to install.
- Up to 52,000 BTU's
- Heating: Up to 2,400 sq. ft.
- 60 Pound Capacity
- 120 CFM Blower Included
- LED Digital Control Board
- EPA Certified
- Depth: 28 Inches
- Width: 29 Inches
- Height: 31 Inches