Cooling - Heating
Shop for Portable Propane Heaters, Mr. Heater Portable Buddy, Window Air Conditioning Units and more.
Heavy-duty cast-iron for increased durability. The cast iron barrel stove kits by United States Stove Company are an affordable alternative for economical heat required in small places like a garage, cabin, or ski lodge. All components are made from sturdy cast iron and are easily adapted to a 36 or 55 gallon steel drum by any handyman or do-it-yourselfer. Round 6" flue. Barrel Not Included.Learn More
Replacement Cast Iron Grate for stove model 1261.
- Width (in.): 7"
- Length (in.): 17 1/2"
- Height (in.): 2"
- 3 heat settings (low - 600W/medium - 900W/high - 1500W)
- Safe heat conductive oil used for heat transfer
- Adjustable thermostat
- Convenient carrying handles
- 7 over-sized oil fins (These allow for better heat distribution)
- Tip-over switch (Built in to the unit, this pendulum style switch disengages the heater should it be accidentally knocked over)
- Heavy duty casters provide easy maneuverability
- Cord wrap and plug storage
- Overheat protection device instantly shuts off before becoming overheated
- Dimensions: 11.42" W x 14.17" D x 25" H
- Three Speed energy efficient PSC motor
- Deep "V" base technology with 4 non-skid feet for operational stability
- Individually balanced fan blades for minimum vibration
- Durable powder coat finish for easy cleaning
- Permanently attached adjustment handles
- Power cord had built in retainer
- OSHA compliant Grille
- ETL listed
- One-year limited warranty
(Regulator w/P.O.L. and Handwheel x 3/8" Female Flare) - connects low pressure portable propane appliances to a 20 lb. cylinder.Learn More
Features fully utilized twist -lock construction. Listed at 1" clearance to combustibles in the USA, it can be used in both vertical and horizontal installations. Inner wall is .012" type 304 stainless steel for corn burning appliances. Outer wall is .016" type 304 stainless steel. Pipe outside diameter is plus 5/8".Learn More
Required were chimney pipe terminates above the roofline. Removeable screws allows for cleaning of the chimney and spark arrestor screen. Spark arrestor screen included. Made of stainless steel. Install and use only in accordance with Dura chimney model DCR, SDP chimney installation and maintenance instructions. Residential type and building heating appliance chimney part.
Features & Benefits
- Wood Stove Chimney
- Made in the USA
- 6" dia.
- Dura/plus 2100 deg. H
- Class A chimney
- For use with Simpson Dura Vent chimney systems only
- Pull String Switch Controls with 2 Heat Settings
- 90° Vertical Tilting Bracket
- Safety Tip-Over Switch
- Safety Overheat Protection System
- Adjustable Angle Halogen Light
- Carry Handle
- Metal Safety Grille
- Power and Caution Indicator Lights
- 3-Prong Grounded Plug
- ETL Approved for Sale in the US
Specifications Watts 750/1500 Watts BTUs 5120 BTUs Amp 12.5 Amps Hz 60 Hz Volts A.C. 120 Volts A.C. Dimensions 24.0" L x 3.0" W x 11.5" H
Our hotplate gives you the option to build your 55 gal. stove for more than just radiating heat. This hot plate allows you 8 in. of surface space to set a kettle, steamer, or even a frying pan. Easy to install, all that is required is to cut the hole in the barrel and screw the plate on.
- All cast iron for years of use
- Ideal for fry pans, pots and kettles
- Lid Lifter handle included
- Curved base is a perfect fit for 55-gallon drums.
- 8" cooking surface
- Product dimensions: Varies
- Carton dimensions: 2.75" L x 9.75" W x 11" H
- Weight: 6 lbs.