Cooling - Heating
Shop for Portable Propane Heaters, Mr. Heater Portable Buddy, Window Air Conditioning Units and more.
- Pull String Switch Controls with 2 Heat Settings
- 90° Vertical Tilting Bracket
- Safety Tip-Over Switch
- Safety Overheat Protection System
- Adjustable Angle Halogen Light
- Carry Handle
- Metal Safety Grille
- Power and Caution Indicator Lights
- 3-Prong Grounded Plug
- ETL Approved for Sale in the US
Specifications Watts 750/1500 Watts BTUs 5120 BTUs Amp 12.5 Amps Hz 60 Hz Volts A.C. 120 Volts A.C. Dimensions 24.0" L x 3.0" W x 11.5" H
12ft Propane Hose and Regulator Assembly connects low pressure portable propane appliances to a 20lb cylinder.
- Swivel 1 - 20 in Male Throwaway Cylinder Thread x Excess Flow Soft Nose P.O.L. with Hand wheel
- Connects appliances that are designed for disposable cylinders to a 5 to 20lb. cylinder
- Hose material stretch tested to 400 psi
- Hose material pressure tested to 600 psi
- Solid brass fittings
Quiet radiator oil heater, Stay cool built-in handle, Convenient cord storage, Automatic dial thermostat, Permanently sealed and never needs refueling, 360 degree swivel wheels for easy movement , 3 heat settings include 600, 900, 1500 watts, 5120 BTU's.
- Quiet radiator oil heater
- Stay cool built-in handle
- Convenient cord storage
- Automatic dial thermostat
- Permanently sealed and never needs refueling
- 360 degree swivel wheels for easy movement
- 3 heat settings include 600, 900, 1500 watts
- 5120 BTU's
- 13.5" X 9.25" X 24.5"
- Low Profile Silent Operation Heater
- Dual Wattage: 750/1500 Watts
- 3 Position Rotary Switch (*Off *Low *High)
- Adjustable Thermostat
- Heavy Gauge Heating Element for Silent Even Heating
- Mesh Grill Cover
- Power Indicator Light
- Metal Body
- Stay Cool High Impact End Panels
- Contemporary Design
- Safety Overheat Protection System
- Safety Tip Over Cut-Off Switch
- No Assembly Required
- Dimensions: 30.0" L x 6.25" W x 10.75" H
A small, but powerful heater, this 14,000 BTU radiant heater can warm you up in no time. Designed for outdoor use, this heater can run up to 52 hours on a 20 pound propane tank. Great for family outdoor activities like fishing, hunting, and camping trips. Its small, portable design means you can take it anywhere you want to go, a family cookout or tailgating a sports game, this outdoor heater will keep you warm regardless of the location. Mr. Heater understands how customers want safe products, and so they equip all their heaters with safety features. This heater will shut off automatically if it loses its flame, so if the weather turns sour you don't have to worry about catching something on fire. The heater is user-friendly with adjustable heat control and variable BTUs. Enjoy the outdoors even on the cold days with this portable radiant propane heater.
- Variable BTU'S - 8, 12 and 14,000 BTU/HR
- Adjustable Heat Control - Hi, Med, Lo regulator
- Safe - Heater shuts off automatically with loss of flame
- Ready To Use - Operates on a 1 lb disposable propane cylinder (not included)
- For Outdoor Use Only
- Operating Time / Hi - up to 1.5 hours (on a 1lb cylinder)
- Operating time on a 20lb tank (as pictured) = 30-52 hours
****TANK NOT INCLUDED****Learn More
If you want all the benefits of having a US Stove but you want to make one yourself, here's a great way to get started. All you need to do is use this kit to modify a drum (not included) and boom! You've got yourself a nice heater and you can say, with pride, that you built it yourself!Learn More
Supports chimney pipe and provides a positive connection between support box and chimney with a built-in-twist-lock. This DuraPlus component supports up to 40' of chimney pipe and provides a positive connection between the support box and chimney. When attaching DVL or DuraBlack to the support box, use an adapter. The Round Ceiling Support box features a sleek black finish to add pleasing aesthetics to the fully functional build. A trim collar is included with the support box to complete your installation.
DuraPlus is a triple-wall, all-fuel chimney for use with wood stoves, fireplaces, furnaces, boilers, stoves, ranges, water heaters, or other appliances fueled by wood, oil, coal, or gas.Learn More
The DuraPlus 6" Class A Chimney Pipe Roof Flashing for 0/12-6/12 Pitch is used to weather proof the penetration of chimney pipe through the roof. Storm Collar required. Select roof flashing based on pitch of roof. For example, a 6/12 pitch has a vertical rise of 6” over a horizontal distance of 12”. Made of galvalume.
- Height: 6"
- Dimensions: 26" x 26"
- Roof Pitch: 0/12-6/12
- Material: Galvalume
- Storm Collar is Required
- Inner Diameter: 10-3/4"
- UL Listed
The Franklin Collection G-Series fireplace grates are one piece, flat bottom, basket style grate. The heavy duty cast iron construction keeps logs where they belong so your fire burns neatly, safely and more efficiently and allows air to reach the logs from all angles.
- One piece cast iron flat bottom style fireplace grate with 12 inch depth for use in small fireplaces and Franklin stoves
- Designed to safely contain firewood
- 2 Inch cast-on legs
- Black Finish
- No assembly required
Specifications Manufacturer Number Front Width Back Width Depth Weight G16 16 Inches 16 Inches 9 Inches 13 Pounds G17 17 Inches 12.5 Inches 12 Inches 15 Pounds G22 22 Inches 18.5 Inches 12 Inches 20 Pounds G27 27 Inches 22 Inches 12 Inches 25 Pounds
- Three Speed energy efficient PSC motor
- Deep "V" base technology with 4 non-skid feet for operational stability
- Individually balanced fan blades for minimum vibration
- Durable powder coat finish for easy cleaning
- Permanently attached adjustment handles
- Power cord had built in retainer
- OSHA compliant Grille
- ETL listed
- One-year limited warranty