Cooling - Heating
Shop for Portable Propane Heaters, Mr. Heater Portable Buddy, Window Air Conditioning Units and more.
- Pull String Switch Controls with 2 Heat Settings
- 90° Vertical Tilting Bracket
- Safety Tip-Over Switch
- Safety Overheat Protection System
- Adjustable Angle Halogen Light
- Carry Handle
- Metal Safety Grille
- Power and Caution Indicator Lights
- 3-Prong Grounded Plug
- ETL Approved for Sale in the US
Specifications Watts 750/1500 Watts BTUs 5120 BTUs Amp 12.5 Amps Hz 60 Hz Volts A.C. 120 Volts A.C. Dimensions 24.0" L x 3.0" W x 11.5" H
Heavy-duty cast-iron for increased durability. The cast iron barrel stove kits by United States Stove Company are an affordable alternative for economical heat required in small places like a garage, cabin, or ski lodge. All components are made from sturdy cast iron and are easily adapted to a 36 or 55 gallon steel drum by any handyman or do-it-yourselfer. Round 6" flue. Barrel Not Included.Learn More
Replacement Cast Iron Grate for stove model 1261.
- Width (in.): 7"
- Length (in.): 17 1/2"
- Height (in.): 2"
- 3 heat settings (low - 600W/medium - 900W/high - 1500W)
- Safe heat conductive oil used for heat transfer
- Adjustable thermostat
- Convenient carrying handles
- 7 over-sized oil fins (These allow for better heat distribution)
- Tip-over switch (Built in to the unit, this pendulum style switch disengages the heater should it be accidentally knocked over)
- Heavy duty casters provide easy maneuverability
- Cord wrap and plug storage
- Overheat protection device instantly shuts off before becoming overheated
- Dimensions: 11.42" W x 14.17" D x 25" H
- Three Speed energy efficient PSC motor
- Deep "V" base technology with 4 non-skid feet for operational stability
- Individually balanced fan blades for minimum vibration
- Durable powder coat finish for easy cleaning
- Permanently attached adjustment handles
- Power cord had built in retainer
- OSHA compliant Grille
- ETL listed
- One-year limited warranty
Supports chimney pipe and provides a positive connection between support box and chimney with a built-in-twist-lock. This DuraPlus component supports up to 40' of chimney pipe and provides a positive connection between the support box and chimney. When attaching DVL or DuraBlack to the support box, use an adapter. The Round Ceiling Support box features a sleek black finish to add pleasing aesthetics to the fully functional build. A trim collar is included with the support box to complete your installation.
DuraPlus is a triple-wall, all-fuel chimney for use with wood stoves, fireplaces, furnaces, boilers, stoves, ranges, water heaters, or other appliances fueled by wood, oil, coal, or gas.Learn More
The DuraPlus 6" Class A Chimney Pipe Roof Flashing for 0/12-6/12 Pitch is used to weather proof the penetration of chimney pipe through the roof. Storm Collar required. Select roof flashing based on pitch of roof. For example, a 6/12 pitch has a vertical rise of 6” over a horizontal distance of 12”. Made of galvalume.
- Height: 6"
- Dimensions: 26" x 26"
- Roof Pitch: 0/12-6/12
- Material: Galvalume
- Storm Collar is Required
- Inner Diameter: 10-3/4"
- UL Listed
(Regulator w/P.O.L. and Handwheel x 3/8" Female Flare) - connects low pressure portable propane appliances to a 20 lb. cylinder.Learn More
Features fully utilized twist -lock construction. Listed at 1" clearance to combustibles in the USA, it can be used in both vertical and horizontal installations. Inner wall is .012" type 304 stainless steel for corn burning appliances. Outer wall is .016" type 304 stainless steel. Pipe outside diameter is plus 5/8".Learn More