Cooling - Heating
Shop for Portable Propane Heaters, Mr. Heater Portable Buddy, Window Air Conditioning Units and more.
Regular Price: $39.99
Special Price: $34.99Product Features
- Three Speed energy efficient PSC motor
- Deep "V" base technology with 4 non-skid feet for operational stability
- Individually balanced fan blades for minimum vibration
- Durable powder coat finish for easy cleaning
- Permanently attached adjustment handles
- Power cord had built in retainer
- OSHA compliant Grille
- ETL listed
- One-year limited warranty
If you want all the benefits of having a US Stove but you want to make one yourself, here's a great way to get started. All you need to do is use this kit to modify a drum (not included) and boom! You've got yourself a nice heater and you can say, with pride, that you built it yourself!Learn More
- Pull String Switch Controls with 2 Heat Settings
- 90° Vertical Tilting Bracket
- Safety Tip-Over Switch
- Safety Overheat Protection System
- Adjustable Angle Halogen Light
- Carry Handle
- Metal Safety Grille
- Power and Caution Indicator Lights
- 3-Prong Grounded Plug
- ETL Approved for Sale in the US
Specifications Watts 750/1500 Watts BTUs 5120 BTUs Amp 12.5 Amps Hz 60 Hz Volts A.C. 120 Volts A.C. Dimensions 24.0" L x 3.0" W x 11.5" H
Required were chimney pipe terminates above the roofline. Removeable screws allows for cleaning of the chimney and spark arrestor screen. Spark arrestor screen included. Made of stainless steel. Install and use only in accordance with Dura chimney model DCR, SDP chimney installation and maintenance instructions. Residential type and building heating appliance chimney part.
Features & Benefits
- Wood Stove Chimney
- Made in the USA
- 6" dia.
- Dura/plus 2100 deg. H
- Class A chimney
- For use with Simpson Dura Vent chimney systems only
12ft Propane Hose and Regulator Assembly connects low pressure portable propane appliances to a 20lb cylinder.
- Swivel 1 - 20 in Male Throwaway Cylinder Thread x Excess Flow Soft Nose P.O.L. with Hand wheel
- Connects appliances that are designed for disposable cylinders to a 5 to 20lb. cylinder
- Hose material stretch tested to 400 psi
- Hose material pressure tested to 600 psi
- Solid brass fittings
Our hotplate gives you the option to build your 55 gal. stove for more than just radiating heat. This hot plate allows you 8 in. of surface space to set a kettle, steamer, or even a frying pan. Easy to install, all that is required is to cut the hole in the barrel and screw the plate on.
- All cast iron for years of use
- Ideal for fry pans, pots and kettles
- Lid Lifter handle included
- Curved base is a perfect fit for 55-gallon drums.
- 8" cooking surface
- Product dimensions: Varies
- Carton dimensions: 2.75" L x 9.75" W x 11" H
- Weight: 6 lbs.
There's a lot of reasons why cast iron is used in stoves. Not only is it strong, it is an excellent conductor of heat. Cast iron grates support the logs you place in the fire and keep them stable. That way they don't roll around your stove or spread ash everywhere. US Stove cast iron grates are incredibly sturdy and a very easy item to replace.
Replacement Cast Iron Grate for stove model 1261.
- Width (in.): 7"
- Length (in.): 17 1/2"
- Height (in.): 2"
The DuraPlus 6" Class A Chimney Pipe Roof Flashing for 0/12-6/12 Pitch is used to weather proof the penetration of chimney pipe through the roof. Storm Collar required. Select roof flashing based on pitch of roof. For example, a 6/12 pitch has a vertical rise of 6” over a horizontal distance of 12”. Made of galvalume.
- Height: 6"
- Dimensions: 26" x 26"
- Roof Pitch: 0/12-6/12
- Material: Galvalume
- Storm Collar is Required
- Inner Diameter: 10-3/4"
- UL Listed
Supports chimney pipe and provides a positive connection between support box and chimney with a built-in-twist-lock. This DuraPlus component supports up to 40' of chimney pipe and provides a positive connection between the support box and chimney. When attaching DVL or DuraBlack to the support box, use an adapter. The Round Ceiling Support box features a sleek black finish to add pleasing aesthetics to the fully functional build. A trim collar is included with the support box to complete your installation.
DuraPlus is a triple-wall, all-fuel chimney for use with wood stoves, fireplaces, furnaces, boilers, stoves, ranges, water heaters, or other appliances fueled by wood, oil, coal, or gas.Learn More
Made in the USA, the Black Galvanized Steel Shelter chimney cover is the durable and economic choice for chimneys in most regions. The outside mounting design provides maximum free air space and better draft while the attractive powder coat finish helps it stand up to the elements. Made with a 24 gauge galvanized steel hood with scalloped corners and roll-formed edges, 18 gauge ¾" expanded galvanized steel mesh, 14 gauge galvanized steel base and slotted hex-head bolts. Seven year limited warranty.
- Seven year limited warranty.
- Outside mounting design provides maximum free air space and better draft while attractive powder coat finish helps it stand up to the elements.
- Made with a 24 gauge galvanized steel hood with scalloped corners and roll-formed edges.
- Made in the USA.
Dimensions MFG # Fits outside tile dimensions SC1216 10" x 14" through 12.25" x 16.25" SC1313 10" x 14" through 12.25" x 16.25" SC1318 11.5" x 16.5" through 13.25" x 18.25" SC1818 16.5" x 16.5" through 18" x 18" SC913 7.5" x 11.5" through 9.5" x 13.5" SC918 7.5" x 16.5" through 9.25" x 18.25" SC99 7.5" x 7.5" through 9.5" x 9.5"