Cooling - Heating
Shop for Portable Propane Heaters, Mr. Heater Portable Buddy, Window Air Conditioning Units and more.
The Dyna-Glo Delux 170,000 BTU portable multi-fuel forced air heaters offer improved circulation and a maintenance friendly design. The Comfort Control Thermostat and Dual BTU Technology conserves fuel and makes maintaining thermal comfort effortless. Digital Diagnostics ensures the 135,000 or 170,000 BTU's will always be ready to heat an area of 4,000 square feet for 10 to 13 hours. 10" Flat-Free wheels mean no flats, no down time.
- Dual Heat Technology
- Comfort Control Thermostat
- Integrated Digital Diagnostics
- 10" Flat-Free Wheels
- Safety Flame-out Sensor
- Run-Time Fuel Gauge
- Front and Rear Lift Handles w/ Cord Wrap
- Built-In Air Pressure Gauge
- Dual Source Power Cord
- Maintenance Friendly Design
Specifications Heater Type Multi-Type Forced Air Fuel Type 1K Kerosene; Diesel #1; #1 Fuel Oil BTU Output 170,000 (HIGH) / 135,000 (LOW) Ignition Type Automatic Electronic Ignition Tank size (gal.) 13 Operating Time (hrs.) 10 (HIGH) / 13 (LOW) Heating Coverage Area (sq.ft.) 4,000 Length (in.) 47.40 Width (in.) 23.10 Height (in.) 33.50 Weight (lbs.) 60.20
- All metal housing and fan blades deliver pro grade durability
- Dual ball bearing and belt drive for quiet operation
- 9" Wheels for easy portability
- Ergonomic injection molded plastic cord wrap and handle
- OSHA complaint grills
- Assembled in the USA
The AGDV8 direct vent gas heater requires NO electricity. With up to 8,000 BTU’s per hour, it is designed to heat a space up to 200 Sq. Ft. This unit mounts on any outside wall for direct venting. The matchless piezo ignition makes lighting easy. The automatic shutoff and thermocouple safety valve makes this unit safe in any room in your home. The built-in thermostat with one dial control makes using this unit easy.
Includes all Direct Vent pipe for Typical Installation. Also includes Wall thimbles.
Approved for use in mobile or modular homes
Approved for sale in WA and CALearn More
The Luma Comfort MF24B 24” Commercial Misting Fan combines commercial-grade construction with a residential design. This heavy-duty mister covers 800 square feet and is designed for both home and light commercial use.
The MF24B is a centrifugal misting system that creates a dry mist to keep you cool during hot weather. The non-clogging misting plate and powerful pump work together to produce a temperature drop of 30° - 45°F, depending on environmental conditions. The integrated water tank holds up to 1.76 gallons of water and lasts for up to 4 hours on maximum speed with just one fill.
Additional features include an oscillating fan head, anticorrosive all-metal construction and high-efficiency fan motor.
- Color: Black
- Dimensions: 17” x 24” x 65”
- Weight: 50 lbs.
- Electrical: 110V-120V / 60 Hz / 280W
- Fan Head Size: 24”
- Coverage Area: Up to 800 square feet
- Maximum Run Time: 4 hours on high
- Tank Size: 1.76 gallons
- Fan Speeds: 3
- RPMs: 1000/1300/1500
- Noise Level (dB): 62/67/70
- Temperature Drop: 30° - 45°F
- Warranty: 1 year manufacturer’s warranty
- Covers up to 800 sq. ft.
- Designed for residential and light commercial use
- Constructed of heavy-gauge, anticorrosive metal
- Centrifugal misting system eliminates the problem of clogged nozzles
- Quiet, high-efficiency fan motor
- Adjustable misting flow with fully-insulated seal around the pump
- Oscillating fan head covers a wide area
- Adds moisture to dry environments & eliminates airborne dust
- 4-hour maximum run time with each full tank
Curl up by the comforting glow of this Real Flame® fireplace anywhere in your home. Ideal for living rooms, family rooms or bedrooms, the free-standing Silverton o ers clean lines and transitional styling that will add instant ambiance to any home. Available in white, dark mahogany and black. Uses 13 oz. cans of Real Flame Gel Fuel.
- Solid wood and veneered MDF construction
- Includes: Mantel, firebox, hand painted logset and screen kit
- Uses clean burning Real Flame Gel Fuel emitting up to 9,000 BTUs per hour lasting up to 3 hours
- Assembly Required
- Gel fuel sold separately
- 41 inches high x 48 inches long x 13 inches wide
Infrared electric fireplace insert is proven to warm a room up to 1000 square feet and maintains a soft, moist, safe heat without reducing oxygen or humidity. Features realistic resin logs and ember bed and the flame effect can be operated with or without heat for 4 seasons of enjoyment. Plugs into any standard 120V 3-prong outlet. EQUIPPED WITH SAFER PLUG™ Continuously monitors temperature of the plug. Safer Plug shuts off automatically if temperatures become unsafe to prevent electrical fire, circuit or product damage.
- Spectrafire+ customizable flame effect
- Most customizable flame effect technology available
- Traditional Style insert with realistic resin logs and ember bed
- Infrared heating technology
- 1500 watt/12.5 Amps; 5200 BTU’s/hr heater is tested by independent testing lab & proven to heat up to 1000 square feet
- Maintains a soft, moist, safe heat without reducing oxygen or humidity
- Quartz InfraRed element lifetime is over 20K hours
- SpectraFire Plus: 125 total flame effect combinations
- 5 flame speed settings allow you to adjust from a fast roaring fire down to a gentle flickering flame
- 5 adjustable brightness settings allow the user to pick the perfect brightness for their environment and ambiance
- Flame Effects: SpectraFire, Sapphire, Amethyst, Campfire, Midnight Fire, and Auto cycle
- Flame effect can be used with or without heat for 4 seasons of enjoyment
- Product Dimensions: 23.7"w x 9.3"d x 20.0"h
- Carton Dimensions: 26.0"w x 13.8"d x 24.0"h
- Gross Weight: 31.1 lbs.
- Net Weight: 26.4 lbs.
- Cu Ft: 4.983
Used for heat or ambiance, or both, this compact, transitional-style electric fireplace with its oak finish makes a major statement in a smaller home or apartment. The 23" firebox produces a realistic flame with glowing logs and an ember bed. The unit efficiently heats up to 400 sq. ft. with its 4,600 BTU fan forced-air heater. It boasts 3 flame settings and 10 heat levels to let you adjust the level of light and warmth to your liking. The control panel makes operation easy, and it even comes with a multifunction remote control for operation from across the room. Best of all, it simply plugs into a standard 120V wall outlet for instant enjoyment.
- 23" LED Firebox with realistic flame and randomly glowing ember bed
- 1350 watt heater with thermostat to heat a room up to 400 sq ft
- LCD back-lit controls with temperature display and timer function
- No venting-no emissions
- Three levels of flame brightness and ten temperature adjustments
- Easy screwdriver only assembly
- Compact design fits into smaller rooms and requires less space
- Length (in.): 34.2"
- Width (in.): 13.0"
- Height (in.): 37.0"
- Weight (lbs.): 48.51
Best selling item! Handsome pillars with curved supports create an understated elegance in any room. Available in Mahogany, White and Black wash. Uses 13 oz. cans of Real Flame Gel Fuel.
- Solid wood and veneered MDF construction
- Includes: Mantel, firebox, handpainted log set and screen kit
- Uses clean burning Real Flame Gel Fuel emitting up to 9000 BTUs of heat per hour lasting up to three hours
- Assembly Required
- 41.25 Inches High
- 48.03 Inches Wide
- 13.78 Inches Deep
Dyna-Glo Delux's 250,000 BTU portable natural gas radiant heater brings an immense, 360 degree directional heating solution powerful enough to heat an area up to 5,900 square feet. Push button continuous spark ensures safe ignition takes place while the flame safety system protects you and your space. When extreme situations call for extreme measures, this is a safe and easy solution.
- Flame Safety System
- Push Button Continuous Spark Ignition (Battery Included)
- Full Surround Steel Cage
- Included Low Pressure Regulator
Specifications Heater Type Gas Radiant Fuel Type Natural Gas Valve Output Settings 1 BTU Output 250,000 Ignition Type Push Button Continuous Spark Heating Coverage Area (sq. ft.) 5,900 Length (in.) 14.69 Width (in.) 14.69 Height (in.) 44.29 Weight (lbs.) 30.80