Cooling - Heating
Shop for Portable Propane Heaters, Mr. Heater Portable Buddy, Window Air Conditioning Units and more.
The AGDV8 direct vent gas heater requires NO electricity. With up to 8,000 BTU’s per hour, it is designed to heat a space up to 200 Sq. Ft. This unit mounts on any outside wall for direct venting. The matchless piezo ignition makes lighting easy. The automatic shutoff and thermocouple safety valve makes this unit safe in any room in your home. The built-in thermostat with one dial control makes using this unit easy.
Includes all Direct Vent pipe for Typical Installation. Also includes Wall thimbles.
Approved for use in mobile or modular homes
Approved for sale in WA and CA
Dimensions: 20"H x 13.6"W x 7.3" DLearn More
- All metal housing and fan blades deliver pro grade durability
- Dual ball bearing and belt drive for quiet operation
- 9" Wheels for easy portability
- Ergonomic injection molded plastic cord wrap and handle
- OSHA complaint grills
- Assembled in the USA
The Luma Comfort MF24B 24” Commercial Misting Fan combines commercial-grade construction with a residential design. This heavy-duty mister covers 800 square feet and is designed for both home and light commercial use.
The MF24B is a centrifugal misting system that creates a dry mist to keep you cool during hot weather. The non-clogging misting plate and powerful pump work together to produce a temperature drop of 30° - 45°F, depending on environmental conditions. The integrated water tank holds up to 1.76 gallons of water and lasts for up to 4 hours on maximum speed with just one fill.
Additional features include an oscillating fan head, anticorrosive all-metal construction and high-efficiency fan motor.
- Color: Black
- Dimensions: 17” x 24” x 65”
- Weight: 50 lbs.
- Electrical: 110V-120V / 60 Hz / 280W
- Fan Head Size: 24”
- Coverage Area: Up to 800 square feet
- Maximum Run Time: 4 hours on high
- Tank Size: 1.76 gallons
- Fan Speeds: 3
- RPMs: 1000/1300/1500
- Noise Level (dB): 62/67/70
- Temperature Drop: 30° - 45°F
- Warranty: 1 year manufacturer’s warranty
- Covers up to 800 sq. ft.
- Designed for residential and light commercial use
- Constructed of heavy-gauge, anticorrosive metal
- Centrifugal misting system eliminates the problem of clogged nozzles
- Quiet, high-efficiency fan motor
- Adjustable misting flow with fully-insulated seal around the pump
- Oscillating fan head covers a wide area
- Adds moisture to dry environments & eliminates airborne dust
- 4-hour maximum run time with each full tank
Introducing the most powerful portable air conditioner, the NewAir AC-14100E. With 14,000 BTUs of cooling capacity, this unit is powerful enough to cool rooms up to 525 square feet and features commercial-quality construction and components. Perfect for living spaces, light commercial use, server rooms, or any space that can't accommodate a wall or window unit. Includes LCD control panel and convenient remote.
Proven Power- The cooling power of the NewAir AC-14100E portable air conditioner is backed up by independent tests, proving effective cooling for rooms up to 525 square feet.
Fully Portable- Installation is a breeze. The window kit included with the NewAir AC-14100E portable AC sets up in just minutes, so you can move it from room to room as needed.
Automatic Controls- Pick your perfect temperature and keep it that way with the AC-14100E's automatic temperature control. Using the LCD panel or remote control, adjust the timer, sleep mode and fan speed as needed.
Multi-Functional Appliance- The AC-14100E functions as a portable air-conditioner, dehumidifier and fan, to keep you comfortable no matter what the season.
Earth Friendly- Constructed with the advanced R-410A refrigerant, the AC-14100E is friendly to the environment and won't destroy the ozone.
- Our most powerful portable air conditioner provides a blast of cool air
- Portable unit is easy to move and quick to set up
- Automatically maintains your ideal temperature
- Cools rooms up to 525 square feet – perfect for living rooms, studio apartments or light commercial spaces
- Control timer and sleep functions with the convenient wireless remote
- Self-evaporative technology uses the moisture collected to effectively cool indoor areas
Specifications Length (in.) 15.90" Width (in.) 15.60" Height (in.) 31.10" Product Weight 61.9 lbs Warranty 1-year manufacturer's limited warranty Coverage Area 525 Square Feet Voltage 115 Volts Watts 1417 Watts Amps 12.7amps Frequency 60 Hz Cooling Capacity 14,000 BTUs Noise Level 57dB Cooling Operating Temperature 64-90ºF Number of Fan Speed 3 Fan Only Option Yes Programmable Timer Yes Timer Length 24-Hour Refrigerant Type R-410A Compressor Type Rotary Hose Type Single Exhaust Pipe Length 59.06 inches Auto-Evaporative System Yes Adjustable Air Louvers Yes Automatic Air Filters Yes Air Filter Yes Air Filter Type Carbon Display Type LCD Remote Control Yes Casters Yes Certifications ETL
This Forced Draft Conversion Kit #253 can be added to our current furnace models #521FB or #621 and many previous models. This is an upgrade to the standard Automatic Damper Control on those models.
Forced Draft has a number of advantages: Improved fire starting, overcoming poor drafting chimney issues along with the added convenience of being able to control the temperature in your living room without having to go to the furnace and adjust the Automatic Damper Control.
This Kit includes (1) 50-cfm draft blower, transformer relay, fan controls, junction box, wall thermostat and necessary wiring (low voltage wiring to wall thermostat not included) and a step by step instruction manual.
- 1-50-cfm Draft Blower with sealed Ball Bearings
- 1-Low Voltage Wall Thermostat by Honeywell
- 1-Junction Box
- 1-Adjustable Fan Control by Honeywell
- Conduit, wiring and connectors
- Step by Step Installation instructions
Curl up by the comforting glow of this Real Flame® fireplace anywhere in your home. Ideal for living rooms, family rooms or bedrooms, the free-standing Silverton o ers clean lines and transitional styling that will add instant ambiance to any home. Available in white, dark mahogany and black. Uses 13 oz. cans of Real Flame Gel Fuel.
- Solid wood and veneered MDF construction
- Includes: Mantel, firebox, hand painted logset and screen kit
- Uses clean burning Real Flame Gel Fuel emitting up to 9,000 BTUs per hour lasting up to 3 hours
- Assembly Required
- Gel fuel sold separately
- 41 inches high x 48 inches long x 13 inches wide
Best selling item! Handsome pillars with curved supports create an understated elegance in any room. Available in Mahogany, White and Black wash. Uses 13 oz. cans of Real Flame Gel Fuel.
- Solid wood and veneered MDF construction
- Includes: Mantel, firebox, handpainted log set and screen kit
- Uses clean burning Real Flame Gel Fuel emitting up to 9000 BTUs of heat per hour lasting up to three hours
- Assembly Required
- 41.25 Inches High
- 48.03 Inches Wide
- 13.78 Inches Deep
ProCom’s unique, lightweight alternative to the old cast-iron style stove combines old-world beauty with new, innovative vent-free next generation Patented Dual Fuel Gas Technology and superior designs. The outer cabinet is finished with a black powered coating for long lasting beauty. These units come with beautiful hand-painted logs.
- Traditional style stove with the look of cast iron
- Heats up to 1,000 sq. ft.
- Optional blower sold separatley model QEB100
- Unique cool to the touch housing design
- Hand painted logs provide a natural look
- No electricity required
- ODS (Oxygen Depletion Sensor) included with automatic shut-off and internal non-adjustable regulator to prevent over firing
- Thermostat control allows you to maintain desired room temperature.
NOTE: Not for sale in CA.
The Rancher is an all cast iron cooking range that will burn either wood or coal. Its large flare-top with four lift-out cook lids will facilitate several pots and pans at one time. Designed from the stoves of yesteryear, The Rancher is a fully functioning cook stove as well as heating appliance. It's sure to add classic appeal to any room and is perfect for hunting cabins and lodges.
NOTE:Not permitted in WA, OR, UT, or CA.
- Features a cast iron shaker grate and large ash pan for easy ash removal
- Lower spin-draft controls air intake
- 8 in. lift-out cook lids allow for top loading
- Stove will burn either wood or bituminous coal
- Convenient ash door and tray for easy clean out and disposal
- Uses standard round 6 in. stove pipe
- BTU rating: 60,000
- No electricity needed
- Adds a nostalgic look to any home or cabin
- Easy assembly
Specs Adjustable Thermostat No Assembled Depth (in.) 20 in Assembled Width (in.) 24 in Assembled Height (in.) 28 in Firebox depth (in.) 22" Firebox width (in.) 10" Mount type Freestanding Product Height (in.) 28" Product Width (in.) 24" Area Heated (Sq. Ft.) 1,000v Product Depth (in.) 20