Cooling - Heating
Shop for Portable Propane Heaters, Mr. Heater Portable Buddy, Window Air Conditioning Units and more.
The Daka 521FB Furnace is a powerful and heavy duty whole-house heating solution. It produces an output of 105,000 BTUs and can heat up to 2,600 square feet. This Daka furnace is ideal for heating large homes or shops, either as a central heating source or as an indoor add-on. The 521FB can be used with wood, or can be used with coal with a soft coal shaker grate kit sold separately. It conforms to UL Standard 391-2010.
Customize your heat and ensure optimum comfort levels with ease with the 521FB Furnace. Heat settings are infinitely adjustable with the use of the automatic damper control located on the front of the furnace. This non-electric damper uses a bimetallic coil spring that controls the burn rate and heat output by regulating the air supply to the fire. Each furnace includes a battery operated digital moisture meter for measuring the moisture of wood. It eliminates guesswork and ensures peak fuel performance before loading the furnace.
This Daka furnace is built to last. It is constructed of heavy duty 3/16-inch (7 gauge) steel plate. Its large 5.0 cubic feet firebox accepts logs up to 22 inches long. The included Dayton blower has a 1/10 HP motor for reliable and efficient heat distribution. Its firebrick lining enhances heat distribution and increases the furnace's life.
The Daka Wood or Coal Furnace 521FB is not for sale in Washington or California and is not approved for mobile home use.
- Single blower cold air return filter box
- 13 Firebricks
- Cast iron grate
- Fan control
- 4in. junction box with wiring for blower and fan control
- Auto Damper control
- Cast iron fire door with gasket
- Ash pan assembly with gasket
- Instruction/assembly manual
- 3/16in. thick steel plating
- Firebrick lining
- Heavy-duty cast iron fire door with an easy-to-operate handle
- Infinitely-adjustable heat settings
- High-quality Dayton blower with 1/10 HP permanent split capacitor motor and sealed ball bearings
- Two 8in. warm air outlets on top
- Firebox is 18in.H
- To burn coal, furnace requires Soft Coal Shaker Grate Kit (not included)
- Not for sale in California and Washington
- Not to be installed in mobile homes
- Manual with 'Best Burn Practices' (see attached) included with each furnace
- Each furnace includes a Digital Moisture meter (batteries included) for measuring moisture of wood
Specifications Heating Capability (sq. ft.) 2,600 Mobile Home Approved No BTU 42,000 to 105,000 Blower Included Yes Blower 550 Blower Power Supply (Volts, Amps) 120V, AC 15 amps Heat Settings Infinitely adjustable Thermostat Included Yes Igniter None Full Load Run time (Hours) up to 10 Fuel Type Wood/Coal Max. Log Size Accepted (L in.) 22 Flue Collar Size (in.) 6 Stove Pipe Included No Door Opening W x H (in.) 11 x 11 Firebox Size W x D (in. 14 X 22 Clearance from Side Wall (in.) 18 Clearance from Rear Wall (in.) 32.5 Clearance from Corner (in.) 32.5 EPA Exempt Yes Dimensions W x D x H (in.) 24 x 40 1/2 x 44 EPA Certified No
When you want to breathe life into your old, traditional masonry fireplace without major renovations and an endless budget a fireplace insert is the perfect choice. Particularly, the Drolet Escape fireplace wood insert thanks to its many desirable features, one of which being its EPA certification for energy efficiency, because when you make an investment in a fireplace insert it's always nice to know it will save you money on your heating costs. This fireplace insert will heat larger spaces (up to 2100 square feet) and smaller spaces with total ease. When the kids are snuggled, fast asleep in their beds and the house is quiet, you and your spouse will delight in the ambiance this fireplace insert will bring. Thanks to the large viewing area on this fireplace insert you both can savor the sights of the flickering flames and the deep orange embers aglow. The Drolet Escape fireplace insert is sure to restore your dated fireplace and bring warmth and comfort to your home for many years to come.
- High-efficiency EPA certified stove
- Recommended Heating Area (sq. ft.) : 500 - 2,100
- Blower Included
- Color : Metallic black
- Glass air-wash system
- Optimum efficiency : 77,2%
- Emissions (grams/hour) : 3.89 g/h
- Baffle : High quality Vermiculite
- Firebox lined with refractory bricks for better heat distribution
- Stainless-steel secondary-air system improving gas combustion
- Recommended chimney diameter : 6"
Maximum output (seasoned cordwood): 75,000 BTU Height x Width x Depth - Overall: 22 5/8" x 28 3/8" x 26 3/8" Minimum fireplace opening (H x W x D): 23 3/8" x 28 7/8" x 15 3/4" Maximum log length: 20" Firebox volume (cu.ft.): 2.4 Recommended chimney diameter (inches): 6" Stee thickness (top): 5/16" Manufacturing location: Canada
NOTE: Requires the addition of faceplate model AC03370.Learn More
An extra large wood stove is a must when you need to heat your spacious home or cabin in an efficient yet productive way. The Drolet extra large wood stove with cast iron door is unmatched in the extra large wood stove category thanks to its super large combustion chamber and C-Cast baffle. Another great feature of this wood stove is the ability to load wood logs (22 inch log capacity) over width or depth giving this stove extra versatility. It can heat up to 2400 sq ft and has a burn time of a whopping 9-10 hours. This old world style wood stove offers you a pedestal design and rustic feel all while warming your space and those within it. All of these great features come to you from a trusted name in the heating industry, Drolet. They have been manufacturing top quality stoves, furnaces and accessories for years and they make it their mission to craft environmentally sustainable heating solutions.
Specs Maximum output - seasoned cord wood: 95,000 BTU/h Height x Width x Depth - Overall: 34 3/8" x 28 1/8" x 29 3/8" Maximum log length: 22" Firebox volume (cu.ft.): 3.4 Recommended Heating Area: 1,000-2,400 Recommended chimney diamerter (inches): 6" Easy-to-access ash pan: Yes Optimum efficiency: 78% Emissions (grams/hour): 3.9 g/h Steel thickness (top): 5/16" Baffle: High quality C-Cast Firebrick-lined combustion chamber: Yes Glass air-wash system: Yes Color: Metallic black Manufacturing location: Canada
The AGDV20 direct vent gas heater requires NO electricity. With up to 17,000 BTU’s per hour, it is designed to heat a space up to 500 Sq. Ft. This unit mounts on any outside wall for direct venting. The matchless piezo ignition makes lighting easy. The automatic shutoff and thermocouple safety valve makes this unit safe in any room in your home. The built-in thermostat with one dial control makes using this unit easy.
Includes all Direct Vent pipe for Typical Installation. Also includes Wall thimbles.
Approved for use in mobile or modular homes
Approved for sale in WA and CA
This cast iron potbelly stove is reminiscent of the potbelly stoves seen in train stations of yesteryear. This coal burning stove warms a good-sized room and heats a frying pan fast!
This stoves large firepot with shaker grate allows 40 lbs. of coal to burn for up to 8 hours on a single firing. Large flare top with 8in. lift-out lid accepts fry pan or tea kettle. Separate ash door with slide draft regulates fire. Large ash pan for easy ash removal, lid lifter and cool-touch spring handle included. 8in. x 10in. feed-door with spin draft.
This item is not for sale in California, Washington and Oregon. Customers are responsible for checking local codes and regulations prior to purchase.
- Ideal for garages, hunting camps, lodges and more
- All cast iron construction offers better heat radiation
- 40 lbs. firepot capacity
- Flue Type: Round
- Stove pipe not included
- Cannot be installed in mobile homes
Specs Heating Capability (sq. ft.) 1,500 Mobile Home Approved No BTU Output 200,000 Blower Included No Heat Settings 1 Thermostat Included No Igniter Manual Full Load Run Time (Hours) Up to 8 Fuel Type Coal Only Max. Log Size Accepted (L in.) 14 Flue Collar Size (in.) 6 Stove Pipe Included No Door Opening W x H (in.) 8 x 10 Firebox Size W x D (in.) 20 x 10 Clearance from Side Wall (in.) 36 Clearance from Rear Wall (in.) 36 Clearance from Corner (in.) 36 Dimensions W x D x H (in.) 20 x 22 x 34
The BEC95 is a high performance wood circulator that is more efficient and cleaner burning than most other circulators on the market. It offers a non-catalytic, trouble-free, operating system that is thermostatically controlled. It offers an easy access ash pan that makes clean up a breeze and a lift top with positive safety latch to use its auxiliary cooking surface. Tested and certified to U.L. 1482 by Warnock Hersey International for greater peace of mind and safety assurance. It is safe, durable, and versatile.
- Installation materials are NOT included (i.e. floor protector, chimney connector, thimble, radiation shield, flue)
- This is a WOOD burning stove ONLY!!!
- Heavy duty, cast iron grates are more durable, for longer life and more complete combustion
- Non-electric, bi-metallic thermostat provides automatic comfort control without needing electricity
- Cooking surface with a lift top lid and positive safety latch EPA exempt
- Firebrick lined for long life and combustion efficiency
- Tri-air induction for hotter fire, greater efficiency, and less creosote accumulation
- Optional add-on, automatic blower with manual override increases air circulation and extends heat to more rooms
- Flue collar size: 6"
- Not approved for use in mobile or modular homes
- Not available for sale in WA and CA
Capacities Amounts Fuel Wood Heating Capacity Up to 1,900 Sq. Ft. Log Length 24" BTUs Up to 110,000 Depth w/blower 26" Depth w/o blower 21.25" Width 33.5" Height 34.25"
- PSC energy efficient thermally protected motors
- Flange has pre-drilled holes for easy installation
- Rolled flange edges for handling protection during installation
- Balanced 4-blade fan assembly totally enclosed for pteoction and OSHA compliance
- Integrated, precision-formed exterior shutters are draft-free
- Shutters open and close automatically
- Housing constructed of durable 20-gauge galvanized steel that won't rust
- Removable interior grille
- OSHA compliant grille
- 36" Blade Diameter
- 9000 CFM
- 5.15 Motor AMP
- 40.25" x 40.25" Opening
- 1 Year Limited Warranty
Introducing the most powerful portable air conditioner, the NewAir AC-14100E. With 14,000 BTUs of cooling capacity, this unit is powerful enough to cool rooms up to 525 square feet and features commercial-quality construction and components. Perfect for living spaces, light commercial use, server rooms, or any space that can't accommodate a wall or window unit. Includes LCD control panel and convenient remote.
Proven Power- The cooling power of the NewAir AC-14100E portable air conditioner is backed up by independent tests, proving effective cooling for rooms up to 525 square feet.
Fully Portable- Installation is a breeze. The window kit included with the NewAir AC-14100E portable AC sets up in just minutes, so you can move it from room to room as needed.
Automatic Controls- Pick your perfect temperature and keep it that way with the AC-14100E's automatic temperature control. Using the LCD panel or remote control, adjust the timer, sleep mode and fan speed as needed.
Multi-Functional Appliance- The AC-14100E functions as a portable air-conditioner, dehumidifier and fan, to keep you comfortable no matter what the season.
Earth Friendly- Constructed with the advanced R-410A refrigerant, the AC-14100E is friendly to the environment and won't destroy the ozone.
- Our most powerful portable air conditioner provides a blast of cool air
- Portable unit is easy to move and quick to set up
- Automatically maintains your ideal temperature
- Cools rooms up to 525 square feet – perfect for living rooms, studio apartments or light commercial spaces
- Control timer and sleep functions with the convenient wireless remote
- Self-evaporative technology uses the moisture collected to effectively cool indoor areas
Specifications Length (in.) 15.90" Width (in.) 15.60" Height (in.) 31.10" Product Weight 61.9 lbs Warranty 1-year manufacturer's limited warranty Coverage Area 525 Square Feet Voltage 115 Volts Watts 1417 Watts Amps 12.7amps Frequency 60 Hz Cooling Capacity 14,000 BTUs Noise Level 57dB Cooling Operating Temperature 64-90ºF Number of Fan Speed 3 Fan Only Option Yes Programmable Timer Yes Timer Length 24-Hour Refrigerant Type R-410A Compressor Type Rotary Hose Type Single Exhaust Pipe Length 59.06 inches Auto-Evaporative System Yes Adjustable Air Louvers Yes Automatic Air Filters Yes Air Filter Yes Air Filter Type Carbon Display Type LCD Remote Control Yes Casters Yes Certifications ETL
- Kit includes an appliance connector, a 13 X 13 no leak top plate and a quick cap with no screen.
- All parts, including liner, are made of high quality stainless steel.