Cooling - Heating
Shop for Portable Propane Heaters, Mr. Heater Portable Buddy, Window Air Conditioning Units and more.
The Ventamatic 96" Industrial Ceiling Fan is the perfect fan for sheds, barns and even your home!
- 96 Inch Blade Size
- Steel Case
- On low: 6,872 CFM
- On high: 13,562 CFM
- 96 inches x 96 inches x 16 inches
- 1 Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty
- Amps: .5
- Wattage: 30
Regular Price: $649.99
Special Price: $599.99
The B2350 Wonderluxe is a very unique circulator on the market. It can burn both wood and coal and is more efficient and cleaner burning than most other circulators on the market. It offers a non-catalytic, trouble-free, operating system that is thermostatically controlled. It offers an easy access ash pan that makes clean up a breeze and a lift top with positive safety latch to use its auxiliary cooking surface. It is safe, durable, and versatile.
- Installation materials are NOT included(i.e. floor protector, chimney connector, thimble, radiation shield, flue)
- EPA Exempt
- Optional ultra quiet blower
- Firebrick lined for long life and combustion efficiency
- Heavy duty, cast iron grates with shakers are more durable, for longer life and more complete combustion
- Non-electric, bi-metallic thermostat provides automatic comfort control without needing electricity
- Cooking surface with a lift top lid and positive safety latch
- Clearance to combustibles: side- 17", back- 35"
- Optional kits: DR6- draft regulator, B36TK- thermodisc kit for blower
- Not for use in mobile or modular homes
- Not available for sale in WA and CA
Capacities Amounts Fuel Wood/Coal Heating Capacity Up to 1,800 Sq. Ft. Coal Capacity 50 lbs. Log Length 23" BTUs Up to 105,000 Depth w/blower 23.5" Depth w/o blower 19.25" Width 32.25" Height 33.5" Weight 250 lbs.
The CW2500 is a high efficiency, EPA certified wood insert. With its standard blower and large fire viewing area, it will revive your old masonry fireplace and warm up the inside of your house.
Specifications: Firebox dimensions 12 3/4" D x 20 3/8"W x 9 5/8"H Maximum log length 20" Door opening dimensions 19" W x 8 1/4"H Type of Door Single, glass with cast iron frame (16 1/2" x 9" Overall Dimensions 28 3/4" W x 22 5/8"H x 8"D USA standard (safety) UL 1482 Maximum output - EPA test wood 57,800 Maximum output - seasoned cord wood 65,000 Type of Fuel Wood Recommended Heating Area (sq. ft.) 500 - 1,800 Steel thickness (top) 3/16" Optimum efficiency 76% Recommended chimney diameter 6" Warranty Limited 5 years
NOTE: Requires the addition of faceplate AC04000: SKU 21013177
The Luma Comfort MF24B 24” Commercial Misting Fan combines commercial-grade construction with a residential design. This heavy-duty mister covers 800 square feet and is designed for both home and light commercial use.
The MF24B is a centrifugal misting system that creates a dry mist to keep you cool during hot weather. The non-clogging misting plate and powerful pump work together to produce a temperature drop of 30° - 45°F, depending on environmental conditions. The integrated water tank holds up to 1.76 gallons of water and lasts for up to 4 hours on maximum speed with just one fill.
Additional features include an oscillating fan head, anticorrosive all-metal construction and high-efficiency fan motor.
- Color: Black
- Dimensions: 17” x 24” x 65”
- Weight: 50 lbs.
- Electrical: 110V-120V / 60 Hz / 280W
- Fan Head Size: 24”
- Coverage Area: Up to 800 square feet
- Maximum Run Time: 4 hours on high
- Tank Size: 1.76 gallons
- Fan Speeds: 3
- RPMs: 1000/1300/1500
- Noise Level (dB): 62/67/70
- Temperature Drop: 30° - 45°F
- Warranty: 1 year manufacturer’s warranty
- Covers up to 800 sq. ft.
- Designed for residential and light commercial use
- Constructed of heavy-gauge, anticorrosive metal
- Centrifugal misting system eliminates the problem of clogged nozzles
- Quiet, high-efficiency fan motor
- Adjustable misting flow with fully-insulated seal around the pump
- Oscillating fan head covers a wide area
- Adds moisture to dry environments & eliminates airborne dust
- 4-hour maximum run time with each full tank
- Kit includes an appliance connector, a 13 X 13 no leak top plate and a quick cap with no screen.
- All parts, including liner, are made of high quality stainless steel.
The Durango™ by Vogelzang is a no-nonsense, hard-working plate steel heating unit designed specifically to produce a hotter fire for longer periods of time with exceptionally low emissions. Higher levels of performance come from Turbo Burn™ technology which delivers air through cross-drilled reburn tubes in the top of the airtight firebox, resulting in more complete combustion.
This produces a hotter fire while extending the burn time up to 12 hours! Fan circulates warm air throughout room. Meets stringent emission performance standards for the state of Washington.
- Heavy-gauge 3/16in. steel plate stove
- Turbo Burn™ technology
- Produces a hotter fire for longer periods of time with extremely low emissions
- Delivers secondary air to top of firebox for more complete combustion
- Large 2.2 cu. ft. brick-lined firebox
- Cast iron gasketed feed door
- Over 75% efficient
- Safety tested to UL standard 1482
- Not for installation in mobile or manufactured homes
Specs Heating Capability (sq. ft.) 1,500 Mobile Home Approved No BTU Output 73,790 Blower Included Yes Blower (CFM) 100 Blower Power Supply (Volts, Amps) 100 Heat Settings 1 Thermostat included No Igniter Manual Full Load Run Time (Hours) 12 Max. Log Size Accepted (L in.) 26 Flue Collar Size (in.) 6 Stove Pipe Included No Door Opening W x H (in.) 12 x 9 Firebox Size W x D (in.) 13 1/2 x 27 Clearance from Side Wall (in.) 22 Clearance from Rear Wall (in.) 11 Clearance from Corner (in.) 13 Dimensions W x D x H (in.) 17 1/2 x 34 x 26
Best selling item! Handsome pillars with curved supports create an understated elegance in any room. Available in Mahogany, White and Black wash. Uses 13 oz. cans of Real Flame Gel Fuel.
- Solid wood and veneered MDF construction
- Includes: Mantel, firebox, handpainted log set and screen kit
- Uses clean burning Real Flame Gel Fuel emitting up to 9000 BTUs of heat per hour lasting up to three hours
- Assembly Required
- 41.25 Inches High
- 48.03 Inches Wide
- 13.78 Inches Deep
This infrared wall hanging electric fireplace lets you maintain a safe, moist heat in your home without venting or gas lines. The Felicity can be hung as wall décor, and can also stand independently using the included custom display stand providing the look of a roaring fire year round with or without heat. The Felicity an be hung as wall décor, and can also stand independently using the included custom display stand.There are many ways to customize your fireplace with 3 media types included - fire glass, white & clear rocks, and log set. Other features include a decorative LED backlight that glows with five color options: Amber, Blue, Amber & Blue, Color Cycling and Off.
- Quiet SpectraFire blue flames - LED ribbonless flame effect
- Large viewing area Touch screen function indicator - Indicator disappears after operated Infrared Quartz technology Warms up to 1000 square feet Timer function with automatic shut off from 30 minutes up to 9 hours Flame effect works with or without heat 3 SpectraFire blue flame brightness settings, and an additional level with a traditional flame effect Sidelights have 5 options: Amber - Blue - Amber & Blue -Color Cycling- Off Multi-function remote control
- Product Dimensions: 46.6"w x 10.2"d x 23.4"h
- Carton Dimensions: 52.6"w x 9.6"d x 24.0"h
- Gross Weight: 59.8 lbs.
- Net Weight: 52.4 lbs.
- Cu Ft: 7.037
Handsome plate steel stove is loaded with features giving you a great stove at a great price. Use in accordance with local codes and ordinances.
- Heavy cast iron door with air wash ceramic glass offers a clear view of the fire
- Burns for hours on a single load
- Fully firebrick lined for heavy-duty usage
- "Cam-lock" door latch secures the feed door safely in place
- Pan in pedestal base allows for easy ash removal
- 100 CFM blower
- Over 79% efficient
- Safety tested to UL standard 1482
Specs Heating Capability (sq. ft.) 1,200 Mobile Home Approved No BTU Output Cordwood BTU: 68,000; EPA method BTU: 12,801–28,701 Blower Included Yes Blower (CFM) 100 Blower Power Supply (Volts, Amps) 110 Thermostat Included No Full Load Run Time (Hours) 4-6 Igniter Manual Heat Settings No Fuel Type Wood Max. Log Size Accepted (L in.) 17 Flue Collar Size (in.) 6 Stove Pipe Included No Door Opening W x H (in.) 17 x 8 1/2 Firebox Size W x D (in.) 18 1/4 x 11 Clearance from Side Wall (in.) 15 Clearance from Rear Wall (in.) 12 Clearance from Corner (in.) 12 EPA Certified Yes EPA Exempt No Dimensions W x D x H (in.) 23 1/4 x 21 x 31 1/2