Cooling - Heating
Shop for Portable Propane Heaters, Mr. Heater Portable Buddy, Window Air Conditioning Units and more.
This Vogelzang "The Mountaineer" Wood Stove combines beauty and efficiency to give you an exceptional wood-burning stove at a great price. Heavy-gauge 3/16in. plate steel Mountaineer accepts 22in. logs. Air wash ceramic glass offers a clear view of the fire. The Mountaineer is fully firebrick lined, with a large ash pan for easy ash removal. Adjustable high speed blower (included) directs warm air into room. Sturdy pedestal base with pewter trim accents satin black finish.
Please Note: This is an EPA exempt Stove and therefore this item is not for sale in CA, WA and OR. Customers are responsible for checking local codes and regulations prior to purchase.
- Heavy-gauge 3/16in. reinforced plate steel with firebrick lining
- Cast iron feed door with large 19in. x 8in. ceramic safety glass window
- Sturdy pedestal base with pewter trim edge caps
- Adjustable high speed blower
- Large ash drawer for easy ash removal
- Cast iron damper collar
- Cool touch spring handle
- Safety tested to UL standard 1482
- Cannot be installed in mobile homes
Specs Heating Capability (sq. ft.) 2,000 Mobile Home Approved No BTU Output 104,000 Blower Included Yes Blower (CFM) 100 Blower Power Supply (Volts, Amps) 110 Heat Settings No Thermostat Included No Igniter Manual Full Load Run Time (Hours) 6-8 Max. Log Size Accepted (L in.) 22 Flue Collar Size (in.) 6 Door Opening W x H (in.) 22 x 11 Firebox Size W x D (in.) 23 x 14 Clearance from Side Wall (in.) 25 Clearance from Rear Wall (in.) 26 Clearance from Corner (in.) 19 EPA Certified Yes Dimensions W x D x H (in.) 28 x 20 x 30
The Rocket is a high efficiency wood stove among the smallest on the market. This leg model is EPA certified. The Rocket is ideal for small areas that require a limited heating capacity without compromise on the appliance efficiency.
- Model # : DB03185
- High-efficiency EPA certified stove
- Recommended Heating Area (sq. ft.) : 250 - 1 000
- Color : Metallic black
- Model : Legs
- Steel thickness (top) : 3/16"
- Optimum efficiency : 78.2%
- Emissions (grams/hour) : 3.99 g/h
- Baffle : High quality stainless steel
- Firebox lined with refractory bricks for better heat distribution
- Stainless-steel secondary-air system improving gas combustion
- Adjustable handle
- Recommended chimney diameter : 6''
- May qualify for some government incentives.
- Tested or/and listed as per applicable standards by : Intertek
With up to 20,000 BTU's, state-of-the-art vent free technology with the option of Natural Gas or Liquid Propane. Pleasant Hearth vent free fireplaces are the ideal choice to bring style and warmth to your home. With Pleasant Hearth vent free fireplace systems, enjoying the warmth and beauty of a fire has never been easier. Zero clearance design with the option of a wall or corner installation, allows ease of installation almost anywhere. Please check your local codes regarding vent free products.
- Dual Fuel Technology
- 20,000 BTU per Hour
- Heats up to 7,000 square feet
- Rich Tobacco Finish
- Electronic Spark Ignition- One continuous press of the battery assisted ignited makes ignition easier
- Wall or Corner Installation Option- Can be placed against a flat wall or in a corner with the included corner panel
- 99.9% Efficiency- $0.99 of every dollar of fuel will heat your space
- No Electricity Required- Can be operated in emergency situations when the power is out
- Oxygen Depletion Sensor- Unit will shut down if oxygen were to be depleated
- Overheat Safety Switch- Unit will shut down if it over fires
- 2 Year Warranty- Defective parts covered under warranty for 2 years through manufacturer
- Optional Blower
- Assembled Dimensions: 35.75" L x 29.50" W x 38.75" H
The B2350 Wonderluxe is a very unique circulator on the market. It can burn both wood and coal and is more efficient and cleaner burning than most other circulators on the market. It offers a non-catalytic, trouble-free, operating system that is thermostatically controlled. It offers an easy access ash pan that makes clean up a breeze and a lift top with positive safety latch to use its auxiliary cooking surface. It is safe, durable, and versatile.
- Installation materials are NOT included(i.e. floor protector, chimney connector, thimble, radiation shield, flue)
- EPA Exempt
- Optional ultra quiet blower
- Firebrick lined for long life and combustion efficiency
- Heavy duty, cast iron grates with shakers are more durable, for longer life and more complete combustion
- Non-electric, bi-metallic thermostat provides automatic comfort control without needing electricity
- Cooking surface with a lift top lid and positive safety latch
- Clearance to combustibles: side- 17", back- 35"
- Optional kits: DR6- draft regulator, B36TK- thermodisc kit for blower
- Not for use in mobile or modular homes
- Not available for sale in WA and CA
Capacities Amounts Fuel Wood/Coal Heating Capacity Up to 1,800 Sq. Ft. Coal Capacity 50 lbs. Log Length 23" BTUs Up to 105,000 Depth w/blower 23.5" Depth w/o blower 19.25" Width 32.25" Height 33.5" Weight 250 lbs.
High-efficiency airtight stove heats up to 1200 sq. ft., with a maximum output of 28,337 BTU with Douglas fir, and 68,000 BTU with hardwood. Heavy-duty 3/16in. steel plate construction and fully firebrick lined.
Features secondary air reburn combustion system, a cast iron feed-door with gasket, clear-view air-washed ceramic glass, cam-lock latch and cool-touch spring handle. Stove accepts logs 17in. long. One full load burns approx. 8-10 hours. Safety tested to UL 1482.
- Includes blower
- Ideal for cabins, garages, hunting camps, lodges and more
- Primary air inlet at front ignites wood at bottom; secondary rear air inlet feeds air to top of firebox to fully consume wood for maximum burning efficiency
- Firepot Depth: 12in.
- Door Opening: 17in.
- Not for mobile home installations
Specs Heating Capability (sq. ft.) 1,200 Mobile Home Approved No BTU Output 68,000 Blower Included Yes Thermostat Included No Full Load Run Time (Hours) 8-10 Fuel Type Wood Max. Log Size Accepted (L in.) 17 Flue Collar Size (in.) 6 Stove Pipe Included No Door Opening W x H (in.) 17 x 12 Firebox Size W x D (in.) 18 x 12 Clearance from Side Wall (in.) 15 Clearance from Rear Wall (in.) 12 Clearance from Corner (in.) 12 EPA Certified Yes EPA Exempt No Dimensions W x D x H (in.) 23 1/2 x 20 x 27
The Vogelzang Heartwood Wood-Burning Heater is a handsome, high-performance cabinet wood stove that efficiently circulates heat within your home. A bimetal thermostat controls combustion for constant-level heat radiation.
Firebrick-lined firebox with cast iron grate accepts 23in. logs. One load burns up to 5 hours. Lift top reveals two burners for fry pan or tea kettle.Features include a large gasketed cast iron 13in. x 11in. feed-door, gasketed cast iron ash-door with spin draft and a large ash tray for easy ash removal. Uses 6in. flue. Safety tested to UL 1482. Optional blower Item# 173605 sold separately.
This item is not for sale in the state of California and Washington. Customers are responsible for checking local codes and regulations prior to purchase.
- Lift-top exposes 2 cook lids
- Powder-coat finish for durability
- Firebrick lining for long life
- Bimetal thermostat regulates draft
- Large cast iron door for easy loading
- Separate ash door
- Large ash pan for convenient clean out
- Thermostatically controlled damper for even heat
- Cannot be installed in mobile homes
Specs Heating Capability (sq. ft.) 2,000 Mobile Home Approved No BTU Output 150,000 Blower Included No Thermostat Included Yes Igniter Manual Full Load Run Time (Hours) 5 Fuel Type Wood Max. Log Size Accepted (L in.) 23 Flue Collar Size (in.) 6 Stove Pipe Included No Door Opening W x H (in.) 13 x 11 Firebox Size W x D (in.) 24 x 11 Clearance from Side Wall (in.) 20 Clearance from Rear Wall (in.) 34 Clearance from Corner (in.) 24 Dimensions W x D x H (in.) 32 x 20 x 34
The NewAir AC-10000H is a portable 10,000 BTU air conditioner is an intelligently designed unit engineered to work in multiple ways. Imagine having 4 different appliances combined into 1 compact unit. The brilliantly built AC-10000H works as an air conditioner, heater, dehumidifier and fan all in one!
Self-Evaporative Function- This NewAir portable air unit has a self-evaporative function which results in continuous operation without the extra condensate buildup on the AC. Cooling air efficiency is increased and the need to drain the condensate collected in the tank is decreased.
Portably Designed- Simple and chic, the NewAir AC-10000H air conditioner is lightweight and equipped with rolling casters which makes it convenient to move from one room to another.
All Year Usage- The NewAir AC-10000H air and heating device can be used all year long, whether it be warming up during the winter, managing allergies during the spring season, or cooling off in the summer.
Adjustable Temperature- Preset your portable AC-10000H air conditioner to a comfortable temperature level and this compact AC unit will maintain the set temperature.
- Air conditioner and heater combo
- Fan and dehumidifier capabilities
- Portable and compact
- Covers up to 325 square feet
- Automatic temperature control function
- Includes a remote control
Specifications Length (in.) 12.20" Width (in.) 13.80" Height (in.) 28.00" Product Weight 50.70 lbs Warranty 1 Year Manufacturer Limited Warranty Coverage Area 325 Square Feet Voltage 115 Volts Watts 909 Watts Amps 8.3 amps Frequency 60 Hz Cooling Capacity 10,000 BTUs Noise Level 54 dB Cooling operating Temperature Higher than 74ºF Number of Fan Speed 2 Fan Only Option Yes Programmable Timer Yes Timer Length 1-12 hours Refrigerant Type R410A Compressor Type Rotary Hose Type Exhaust Pipe Length: 59.6 inches Auto-Evaporative System Yes Adjustable Air Louvers Yes Automatic Air Filters Yes Air Filter Yes Air Filter Type Built-In Display Type LCD Remote Control Yes Casters Yes Certifications ETL
This large multiple speed blower and filter box mounts on side of furnace to provide increased air delivery for higher static pressure central furnace applications. Kit includes a direct drive 1/3 HP motor with multiple speeds (select 1 of 4 speeds based on wiring configuration), squirrel cage & blower housing assembly, and galvanized steel cold air return filter box.
Note: This blower is a side-mounted unit that requires cutting one of the side air jacket sheet metal panels. Right or left side installation is ok. Includes cover plate for original blower inlet on back of furnace. Also, includes all necessary mounting hardware and step-by-step instructions. Can be installed on all DAKA 500 & 600 series models, including models 521, 521FB, 621, 622FBT.
- Number of speeds: 4
- Output: Low 1132 CFM, Med. Low 1368 CFM, Med. High 1516 CFM, High 1638 CFM.
- Volts: 115V AC.
- Full Load Amps: 6.9
- Lubrication: Permanently lubricated ball-bearings. No oiling required.
- Filter Size: 20” x 20” x 1” Fiberglass Filter (not included)
Dyna-Glo Delux's 250,000 BTU portable natural gas radiant heater brings an immense, 360 degree directional heating solution powerful enough to heat an area up to 5,900 square feet. Push button continuous spark ensures safe ignition takes place while the flame safety system protects you and your space. When extreme situations call for extreme measures, this is a safe and easy solution.
- Flame Safety System
- Push Button Continuous Spark Ignition (Battery Included)
- Full Surround Steel Cage
- Included Low Pressure Regulator
Specifications Heater Type Gas Radiant Fuel Type Natural Gas Valve Output Settings 1 BTU Output 250,000 Ignition Type Push Button Continuous Spark Heating Coverage Area (sq. ft.) 5,900 Length (in.) 14.69 Width (in.) 14.69 Height (in.) 44.29 Weight (lbs.) 30.80
Portable and convenient, the NewAir AC-12000E cooling unit is built with 12,000 BTUs and covers up to 425 square feet. The AC-12000E air conditioner is environmentally friendly and designed with an auto-evaporative feature. The NewAir AC-12000E air conditioner is highly reputable and rated as one of the top portable air conditioning units.
Environmentally Friendly- The AC-12000E eco-friendly air conditioner is built with a R410A refrigerant that provides cooler air while using less energy.
Auto-Evaporative Cooling Feature- The convenient auto-evaporative feature provides an improved cooling effect with less condensate build-up. This NewAir AC-12000E portable air conditioner can operate on a continuous level by recycling collected moisture.
Accommodating Remote and Timer- The NewAir AC-12000E is designed with a remote control and a 24-hour programmable timer to adjust the temperature to a comfortable level at any time.
Easy Installation- Use your cooling unit as soon as you receive it! The portable AC-12000E air conditioner is easy to install without the worry of sitting there for hours and trying to assemble a product. A window kit is included which can be set-up within minutes.
- Environmentally friendly and lower energy used
- Auto-evaporative technology improves cooling efficiency
- Compact and convenient to use in multiple rooms
- Rated as one of the top selling portable air conditioners
- Includes a remote control
- 24-hour programmable timer and automatic defrost
Specifications Length (in.) 14.37" Width (in.) 15.55" Height (in.) 29.33" Product Weight 56.20 lbs Warranty 1-year manufacturer's limited warranty Coverage Area 425 square feet Voltage 115 volts Watts 1166 watts Amps 11.0 amps Frequency 60 Hz Cooling Capacity 12000 BTUs Noise Level 57 dB Cooling Operating Temperature 64-90ºF Number of Fan Speeds 2 Fan Only Option Yes Programmable Timer Yes Timer Length 1-24 hours Refrigerant Type R410A Exhaust Pipe Length 59 inches Remote Control Yes Casters Yes