Cooling - Heating
Shop for Portable Propane Heaters, Mr. Heater Portable Buddy, Window Air Conditioning Units and more.
Replacement wood and coal furnace shaker grate, part number 40257. For units: 1300, 1500, 1537, 1557M, & 22AF.
This shaker grate works as both the front and back grate.
**Some models require two grates, check with your owner's manual.**
Dimensions: 11 5/8” x 5/8”Learn More
The Universal Filter Box is designed to be installed on any add on furnace. Specifically, it covers the blowers and allows for easy connection to the existing HVAC return duct work or to newly installed ducting. It comes with an integrated slot for a 16-Inch by 20-Inch air filter. Made of durable Galvanized steel, the UFB908 will provide years of trouble free service. For units: 1300, 1537G, 1602, 1802, 24AF, 1400, 1500, 1557M, 1602M, 24A, and 30A.
** Replaces parts: 11RKL, 11RKS, 24CRM.**
Filter size: 16 x 20 x 1Learn More
- Operates with and without heat
- 1350 Watts / 4600 BTU's per hour
- Supplemental heat for up to 400 sq. ft.
- 2 switches and thermostatic dial (Main Power and On/Off Heat)
- Realistic and dimmable flame effect
- Glowing logs and ember bed
- Remote control included
- Dimensions: 25" W x 26.42" H x 12.6" D
Safely produces toasty warmth from 6,000 BTU/hr up to a maximum 12,000 BTU/hr to keep you comfortable in the outdoors. Built strong to stand up to rugged outdoor use.
- Camouflage faceplate
- Silent electronic ignition
- 6,000 to 12,000 BTU/hr
- Automatic low oxygen shut-off system
- Heavy-duty burner guard
- Sturdy, easy-grip carry handle
- Accidental tip-over safety shut-off
- Operates on disposable cylinder or refillable 20 lb. tank using hose adapter (all sold separately)
- Built-in storage space for spare disposable cylinder
- Rugged steel and high-impact, non-rusting plastic construction
- Fold-Down Handle for compact storage
- Swivel Out Regulator for easy fuel connection
- Designed and approved for emergency indoor & outdoor use
- Automatic low oxygen shutoff system
- Accidental tip-over safety shutoff
- Lightweight, easy to carry
- Heats up to 200 sq. ft.
- Connects directly to a 20 lb. cylinder with optional hose (NOT INCLUDED)
- CSA certified
Enjoy superior comfort with the NewAir AH-600 low profile baseboard heater. Featuring the quality construction you depend on, this 1500 watt heater combines the advantages of a built-in baseboard heater with the convenience of a portable space heater. A variety of safety features, multiple heat settings, an automatic timer, and a stylish contemporary design makes this heater the ideal choice for your home or office.
Maximum Heating Potential- With its unassuming, low-profile design, the NewAir AH-600 heater easily fits in small spaces. But this 1500 watt heater is capable of warming up to 250 square feet, which makes it ideal for heating almost any indoor space.
Custom Comfort Settings- Easy-to-use manual controls – mounted on the front of the unit - let you select your perfect comfort level. The NewAir AH-600 baseboard heater automatically regulates room temperature according to your settings. For even more convenience, a 7.5 hour timer means you’ll never forget to turn it off.
Stylish and Portable- The NewAir AH-600 proves that style and durability can go hand in hand. The contemporary black matte finish will complement your room decor. And since it can plug in anywhere, this heater goes anywhere you need bit of extra warmth.
Safe and Reliable- The NewAir AH-600 1500W heater automatically turns off if the gets to hot or the room starts to overheat. A mesh metal cover protects the heat element from fingers and foreign objects, too. Built from durable materials, this heater is a safe and reliable choice for keeping your family warm this winter.
- Heats up to 250 square feet
- Low-profile design perfect for small spaces
- Choose from 5 heat settings for maximum comfort
- Easy-to-use manual temperature control and 7.5 hour timer
- Safety features include automatic shut-off if unit overheats
Specifications Length (in.) 31.50" Weight (in.) 5.00" Height (in.) 8.25" Product Weight 7.30 lbs Warranty 1 Year Manufacturer Limited Warranty Voltage 120 Volts Watts 1500 Watts Amps 12.5 amps Frequency 60 Hz Coverage Area 250 Square Feet Heater Type Baseboard Heating Method Convection Number of Heat Settings 5 Built-In Thermostat Yes Thermostat Type Rotary Automatic Shut-Off Yes Tip Over Switch No Power Indicator Light Yes Remote Control No Programmable Timer Yes Timer Length 7.5 Hours Certifications UL/CUL