- Totally enclosed, energy efficient, PSC motor
- Fan head tilts 180 degrees
- 3-speed pull chain
- Rugged hanging bar
- Powder-coated steel construction
- OSHA compliant grilles
- 10 ft. grounded 3-prong power cord
- Great for indoor or outdoor use
- Three Speed energy efficient PSC motor
- Deep "V" base technology with 4 non-skid feet for operational stability
- Individually balanced fan blades for minimum vibration
- Durable powder coat finish for easy cleaning
- Permanently attached adjustment handles
- Power cord had built in retainer
- OSHA compliant Grille
- ETL listed
- One-year limited warranty
Convenient control of your home's thermostat is now literally at your fingertips. Easily view or control your thermostat from anywhere with Honeywell's RTH6580WF Wi-Fi Thermostat. Be alerted of temperature swings or make temperature adjustments remotely. You can trust Honeywell's reliable secure network and enjoy maximum comfort by the #1 choice of homeowners and contractors.
- Wi-Fi enabled thermostat allows for remote access via smart-phone or computer
- Free smart-phone app for iPhone, iPad and Android operating systems
- 7 day programming with 4 program periods per day can be configured to meet almost any scheduling scenario for ultimate flexibility
- Pre-programmed with energy savings schedule. Save up to 33% on energy bills
- Universal compatibility - works with virtually any system type (C-wire required)
- Intelligent alerts - high/low temperature notifications of unusual temperature sing and loss of connection to Wi-Fi network alert
- Ability to view local weather from web portal or app
Specifications Assembled Depth (in.) 1.5 in. Assembled Width (in.) 5.875 in. Backlit Yes Batteries Included No Battery Operated No Certifications and Listings No Display width (in.) Yes Manufacturer Warranty 1 Year Periods per Programmable Day 4 Product Height (ft.) 3.5 Removable Interface No Thermostat Type Rectangle Voltage Rating 24 volts Automatic Heating/Cooling Changeover Yes Battery Back-Up No Built-in Wi-Fi Yes Smart Device Enabled Enabled
Big Ass Fans® introduces a new alternative for smaller industrial shops and compact manufacturing areas. ShopFan uses the same sturdy components and aerodynamic principles as our other industrial Big Ass Fans, but in a more compact and economical package for smaller industrial and manufacturing spaces. ShopFan is light weight and pre-wired for easier and faster installation. This unit includes the mounting kit as well as a 3' drop tube.
- 1 HP Motor
- Pre-wired for 115 V 20 A operation
- Includes 50-ft motor cord
Keeps things cool
- Improves employee comfort
- Increases productivity and accuracy
Sized for Small Shops
- Air circulation for spaces up to 70 ft x 70 ft
- Fits ceilings as low as 14 ft
- 14-ft diameter fan
- Fan weights 241 lbs.
Truly A Big Ass Fan
- High Volume/Low Speed air movement technology
- Industrial ceiling fan quality
- Fully adjustable speed settings
- Compact control unit is pre-wired
Year-round Energy Savings
- Low energy air circulation
- Provides cooling breezes in summer
- No reverse required, The Shop Fan on its lowest setting gently pushes warm air down in the winter without a cooling effect
Add a wonderful breeze to any room in your home with the 16" oscillating stand fan. An excellent value, this fan produces high air output and has a number of useful features. Included are three quiet speeds, a broad 90-degree oscillation sweep, adjustable height, and a fan head with adjustable tilt. The easy-grip rotary control makes it easy to adjust to the desired speed. Assembly is easy and requires NO tools! Safety features include a patented fused safety plug.
- 3 Quiet Speeds
- Fully-Adjustable Height
- Easy-Grip Rotary Control
- Ideal for All Rooms
- U.L. Listed
- 5000 BTU
- Easy to install and operate
- Manual controls
- 2 speed fan
- Adjustable Temperature setting
- Pleated quick mount window kit with support hadware
- Slide-our washable filter
- Unit dimensions: 14-3/4"H x 19"W x 21-1/2"D
- 12000 BTU
- 10.2 amps/1110 watts
- Perfect for rooms up to 550 square feet
- Minimum window height: 15-1/2" H
- MIN/MAX window width:23"-36"W
- Electronic controls
- Full function remote
- Multi direction air control
- Tilt out washable filter
- Pleated quick mount window kit with support hardware
- Auto start allowing unit to automatically restart in case power is lost
- EER: 10.8
- 115 volt /60Hz
- Energy Star rated
- UL approved
The AB1000a by Airfoxx is a powerful Utility Blower / Air Mover / Spot Cooler. Its small stature and light weight makes it one of most versatile air circulation system in the industry. With air pressure of 8.5 inch/H2O and 980 CFM, the AB1000a can be use for all cooling and air ventilation purposes from keeping your work site ventilated, blowing debris at work site to cooling engine and breaks on a race car.
- Weight: 26 lbs
- Width: 10.5
- Length: 16.5
- Height: 15.5
- Color: Black/Yellow
- Construction: Polyethylene
- CFM: 1000
- Horse Power: 1
- Power Cord Length: 25'
- Voltage: 110
- Amp: 7.5
- Impeller Diameter: 8.5"
- Static Pressure: 8.5"
- Sound Rating dB: 55
Introducing the most powerful portable air conditioner, the NewAir AC-14100E. With 14,000 BTUs of cooling capacity, this unit is powerful enough to cool rooms up to 525 square feet and features commercial-quality construction and components. Perfect for living spaces, light commercial use, server rooms, or any space that can't accommodate a wall or window unit. Includes LCD control panel and convenient remote.
Proven Power- The cooling power of the NewAir AC-14100E portable air conditioner is backed up by independent tests, proving effective cooling for rooms up to 525 square feet.
Fully Portable- Installation is a breeze. The window kit included with the NewAir AC-14100E portable AC sets up in just minutes, so you can move it from room to room as needed.
Automatic Controls- Pick your perfect temperature and keep it that way with the AC-14100E's automatic temperature control. Using the LCD panel or remote control, adjust the timer, sleep mode and fan speed as needed.
Multi-Functional Appliance- The AC-14100E functions as a portable air-conditioner, dehumidifier and fan, to keep you comfortable no matter what the season.
Earth Friendly- Constructed with the advanced R-410A refrigerant, the AC-14100E is friendly to the environment and won't destroy the ozone.
- Our most powerful portable air conditioner provides a blast of cool air
- Portable unit is easy to move and quick to set up
- Automatically maintains your ideal temperature
- Cools rooms up to 525 square feet – perfect for living rooms, studio apartments or light commercial spaces
- Control timer and sleep functions with the convenient wireless remote
- Self-evaporative technology uses the moisture collected to effectively cool indoor areas
Specifications Length (in.) 15.90" Width (in.) 15.60" Height (in.) 31.10" Product Weight 61.9 lbs Warranty 1-year manufacturer's limited warranty Coverage Area 525 Square Feet Voltage 115 Volts Watts 1417 Watts Amps 12.7amps Frequency 60 Hz Cooling Capacity 14,000 BTUs Noise Level 57dB Cooling Operating Temperature 64-90ºF Number of Fan Speed 3 Fan Only Option Yes Programmable Timer Yes Timer Length 24-Hour Refrigerant Type R-410A Compressor Type Rotary Hose Type Single Exhaust Pipe Length 59.06 inches Auto-Evaporative System Yes Adjustable Air Louvers Yes Automatic Air Filters Yes Air Filter Yes Air Filter Type Carbon Display Type LCD Remote Control Yes Casters Yes Certifications ETL
- Watts (low/hi) - 185/250
- Amps (low/hi) - 1.5/2.1
- HP - 1/4
- RPMs (low/hi) - 950/1100
- CFMs (low/hi) - 7150/8400
- Fan head oscillates 90 °
- Powder-coated finish for durability
- All metal construction
- OSHA compliant powder-coat grille
- 9' power cord
- Easy assembly
- C-UL-US Listed
- 2-year warranty
- FM Airflow: Low: 4,100 Medium: 4,400 High: 4,800
- Dimensions - (Pack) 40.63" x 7.81" x 34.31" (Product) 79" x 11.5" x 33"