One Stop Universal Gas Appliance Hook Up Kit has everything needed for installation and can be used with gas logs, unvented wall mount heaters, gas stoves, and garage heaters.
- Complete gas hook-up for most gas appliances
- Everything needed for installation
- 5 piece kit
- 18in lpng line
- Stainless Steel line with brass fittings
Replacement wood and coal furnace shaker grate, part number 40257. For units: 1300, 1500, 1537, 1557M, & 22AF.
This shaker grate works as both the front and back grate.
**Some models require two grates, check with your owner's manual.**
Dimensions: 11 5/8” x 5/8”Learn More
They HY-C Black Powder Coated Log Rack is a Shelter Brand tubular steel firewood storage rack that looks great in any setting! With the multiple different sizes you can find the perfect one to have outside by the fire pit or inside by the fireplace! This log rack has a heavy duty steel construction and a weatherproof black powder coated finish to resist chipping and corrosion.
- Weatherproof black powder coated paint finish resists chipping and corrosion
- Helps protect your firewood from rot, rodents, snakes, nesting wildlife, termites, and other insects
- Open-air design provides ventilation for seasoning firewood and for cleaner, safer burning
- Heavy Duty Construction
- Made in the USA!!
Specifications Manufacturer Number Size Length Width Height Weight SLRS Small 28 Inches 12 Inches 33 Inches 12 Pounds SLRM Medium 45 Inches 13 Inches 45 Inches 17 Pounds SLRL Large 87 Inches 13 Inches 45 Inches 22 Pounds SLRXL Extra Large 96 Inches 13 Inches 23 Inches 23 Pounds
The G800 Series Fireplace Grate is one piece, flat bottom, basket style grate designed with 15 inch depth and 4 inch high legs. The heavy duty cast iron construction keeps logs where they belong so your fire burns neatly, safely and more efficiently and allows air to reach the logs from all angles.
- One piece cast iron flat bottom style fireplace grate
- Designed to safely contain firewood
- 4 inch cast-on legs
- Black finish
- No assembly required
Specifications Manufacturer Number Front Width Back Width Depth Weight G800-20 19.5 Inches 16 Inches 15 Inches 23 Pounds G800-24 24 Inches 20.75 Inches 15 Inches 25 Pounds G800-27 27 Inches 23.75 Inches 15 Inches 29 Pounds
Replacement Cast Iron Grate for stove model 1261.
- Width (in.): 7"
- Length (in.): 17 1/2"
- Height (in.): 2"
Firewood that is kept dry and seasoned is the easiest, cleanest and safest wood to burn while ensuring you get the maximum BTU output for your home. Protect your firewood from the most extreme conditions with this Shelter Brand Slider Log Rack. This cover is designed to cover the top rows of wood and slides down as the wood is used allowing for additional ventilation and improved air circulation around your wood. The cover is made with heavy-duty vinyl for years of protection from rain and snow. For easy access to the firewood on your rack, the cover is designed with Velcro strips along the front corner edges to allow the front flap to be opened and then securely closed. Steel grommets have been added in order to tie the log rack cover down, in cars there are high winds.
- Made to fit the SLR Log Rack
- Heavy Duty Vinyl Construction
- Front Flap Opens for Easy Access to the Wood
- Velcro Strips Allow the Front Flap to be Securely Closed
- Steel Grommets to Tie Cover Down
Specifications Manufacturer Number Size Length Width Height Weight SLRCS-M Medium 48 Inches 20 Inches 15 Inches 2 Pounds SLRCS-L Large 90 Inches 20 Inches 15 Inches 2 Pounds
This fire suppressant is indispensable as the first line of defense for controlling fires that occur from creosote build-up in chimneys. Independent test results show it suppresses a chimney fire in an average of 22 SECONDS! A homeowner or professional fire fighter can use Chimfex as a safe, fast, and easy-to-use tool to combat a chimney fire with no water damage.
Similar to a flare, you strike the end to light it, toss it in the wood stove or down the chimney and it extinguishes the fire by using up the oxygen. They are only good for one use. It is recommended to keep 2-3 on hand since many times chimney fires can re-ignite. Use in wood stoves, fireplaces, or fireplace inserts.
- Safe, fast, and easy to use
- Used by many fire departments to extinguish chimney fires
- Shown to suppress chimney fire in about 22 seconds
- For use in wood stoves, fireplaces, or fireplace inserts