This fire suppressant is indispensable as the first line of defense for controlling fires that occur from creosote build-up in chimneys. Independent test results show it suppresses a chimney fire in an average of 22 SECONDS! A homeowner or professional fire fighter can use Chimfex as a safe, fast, and easy-to-use tool to combat a chimney fire with no water damage.
Similar to a flare, you strike the end to light it, toss it in the wood stove or down the chimney and it extinguishes the fire by using up the oxygen. They are only good for one use. It is recommended to keep 2-3 on hand since many times chimney fires can re-ignite. Use in wood stoves, fireplaces, or fireplace inserts.
- Safe, fast, and easy to use
- Used by many fire departments to extinguish chimney fires
- Shown to suppress chimney fire in about 22 seconds
- For use in wood stoves, fireplaces, or fireplace inserts
For use in fireplaces, barbecues, woodstoves and campfires! Fatwood is a 100% all natural and non-toxic alternative to the other firestarter products on the market today. Liquid starters, wax products and pressboard composites generally do not meet the 100% natural and non-toxic criteria for environmental safety.
10 LB, .25 CUFT, Fatwood Firestarter, 100% All Natural Pine Wood Hand Split Approximately 8 foot Length, Safe, Simple & Mess Free Way To Start Any Fire, Use In Fireplaces, Pellet Fuel Stoves & Barbecues, Place 2 Sticks In Fire Area & Light With Match.Learn More
Innovative patent-pending ShelterLogic Firewood Seasoning Shed is designed to create burnable wood fast — twice as fast as open air drying. Seasons wood for indoor fireplaces, outdoor fire pits, chimineas, outdoor wood boilers and more.
A heavy-duty steel frame with ShelterLock stabilizers provides a strong, stable building. The translucent polyethylene ripstop fabric cover allows light in and retains heat to dry wood faster. The floor vapor barrier keeps excess ground moisture out and cross ventilation aids the drying process.
- Creates dry, seasoned firewood 2X faster than open air drying
- Heavy-duty 34mm steel frame has Dupont premium powder-coat finish that resists chipping, peeling, rust and corrosion
- ShelterLock stabilizers strengthen and stabilize frame
- Translucent triple-layer 5.5-oz. polyethylene ripstop fabric cover allows light in and retains heat to dry wood faster
- Cover has heat-bonded seams and is 100% waterproof
- Cover is UV treated with added fade blockers, anti-aging and anti-fungal agents for long life
- Floor vapor barrier keeps out excess ground moisture
- Shed features zippered front and rear door panels for easy stacking and access to wood
- Screened vents allow for increased airflow
- Cross ventilation wicks away moisture to assist the drying process
- Easy Slide cross rail system and Ratchet Tite tensioning provide solid cover anchoring to the frame
- Drying times are dependent on geography and seasons
- Shed includes ratchet tie-downs, auger anchors, bungee cords and instructions
It's Fat! Our Fatwood Firestarter is hand-split from the stumps of pine trees, which are "fat" with dense concentrations of quick-burning pitch. This organic, 100% natural resin ignites immediately from one match to provide an intense, sustained flame more easily than other methods.
It's Simple! Just two 8" sticks and one match are all that's needed to get your fire going - saving you both time and money. Say goodbye to piles of kindling, harsh chemicals, crumpled newspaper, firestarter gimmicks, and wasted matches.
It's Clean! Fatwood Firestarters don't use harsh chemicals or toxic additives. Because they're a product from nature, Fatwood Firestarters create a non-toxic, cleaner-burning fire and are safer to use.
It's Versatile! Fatwood Firestarters can be used for fireplaces, barbecues, campfires, and wood, coal, or pellet fuel stoves.
It's Environmentally Friendly Fatwood only uses non-endangered pine species from forests that maintain substainable yield forestry practices. Fatwood Firestarters are a positive by-product of the lumber industry, because they are made from the stumps that are left behind after trees are cut.Learn More
The panacea log tote easily carries your logs from the log rack outdoors to your fireplace that is indoors with ease. This sturdy carrier features a strong canvas body, with reinforced fabric handles to ensure durability. The enclosed ends prevent logs from slipping out, and causing messes or damages to floor finishes. The extra depth allows you to carry several logs at once meaning less trips out to your log rack. The black canvas and cream colored trim add a classic look to the piece, and it can be folded for easy storage when not in use. This tote measures 27-inch width by 12-inch height by 12-inch depth.Learn More
Firewood that is kept dry and seasoned is the easiest, cleanest and safest wood to burn while ensuring you get the maximum BTU output for your home. Protect your firewood from the most extreme conditions with this Shelter Brand log rack cover by HY-C Company. The cover is made with heavy-duty vinyl for years of protection from rain and snow. For easy access to the firewood on your rack, the cover is designed with Velcro strips along the front corner edges to allow the front flap to be opened and then securely closed. Steel grommets have been added in order to tie the log rack cover down in cases where high winds can blow the cover off your dry, seasoned wood.
- Made to fit the SLRS
- Heavy-duty vinyl construction
- Front flap opens for easy access to the wood
- Zipper closures allow the front flap to be secured
- Steel Grommets to tie cover down
Specifications Manufacturer Number Size Length Width Height Weight SLRCD-S Small 31 Inches 21 Inches 26 Inches 2 Pounds SLRCD-M Medium 48 Inches 21 Inches 38 Inches 3 Pounds SLRCD-L Large 90 Inches 21 Inches 38 Inches 5.5 Pounds SLRCD- XL Extra Large 100 Inches 21 Inches 38 Inches 6 Pounds
Firewood that is kept dry and seasoned is the easiest and safest wood to burn while ensuring you get the maximum BTU output for your home.You can protect you firewood from the rain or snow with this Shelter Log Rack cover.
- Heavy Duty Vinyl Construction
- Front Flap Opens for Easy Access to the wood
- Made to fit SLR Log Racks
They HY-C Black Powder Coated Log Rack is a Shelter Brand tubular steel firewood storage rack that looks great in any setting! With the multiple different sizes you can find the perfect one to have outside by the fire pit or inside by the fireplace! This log rack has a heavy duty steel construction and a weatherproof black powder coated finish to resist chipping and corrosion.
- Weatherproof black powder coated paint finish resists chipping and corrosion
- Helps protect your firewood from rot, rodents, snakes, nesting wildlife, termites, and other insects
- Open-air design provides ventilation for seasoning firewood and for cleaner, safer burning
- Heavy Duty Construction
- Made in the USA!!
Specifications Manufacturer Number Size Length Width Height Weight SLRS Small 28 Inches 12 Inches 33 Inches 12 Pounds SLRM Medium 45 Inches 13 Inches 45 Inches 17 Pounds SLRL Large 87 Inches 13 Inches 45 Inches 22 Pounds SLRXL Extra Large 96 Inches 13 Inches 23 Inches 23 Pounds