Water pipe heating cable, fixed resistance, pre-terminated
Each cable is UL Listed to Canadian Safety Standards and CSA Certified when used in accordance with instructions on metal and water-filled plastic pipes. Each cable consists of tough PVC inner insulation, a continuous ground braid and weather resistant PVC outer jacket. AHB units are activated and de-activated by an integral energy saving thermostat.
- Length: 6'
- Amps: .4
Regular Price: $6.99
Special Price: $4.99
- 4-Position Rotary Dial for Heat Settings, Off, and Fan Only
- Adjustable Thermostat
- Safety Tip-Over Switch
- Safety Overheat Protection System
- Stay Cool Body with Molded Handle
- Power Indicator Light
- 6' Long Cord
- ETL Approved for Sale in the US
Specifications Watts 750/1500 Watts BTUs 5120 BTUs Amp 12.5 Amp Hz 60 Hz Volts A.C. 120 Volts A.C. Dimensions 5.0" L x 6.0" W x 9.25" H
- Used to reduce flue pipe size
- Crimped on small end
- 24 Gauge
- 24 Gauge
- Used to connect two lengths of flue pipe together
- Fixed at 90° angle
- Pre-mixed, ready-to-use high temperature silicate.
- Multi-purpose cements for bonding and sealing both masonry and metals with working temperatures up to 2000° F.
- Designed for patching or repairing cracked or chipped firebrick and mortar.
- Effective in re-setting and cementing furnaces, stoves, chimney collars, boilers and duct work.