- 3 Selectable Wattages
- Automatic Thermostat Control
- Fan-Forced Circulation
- Adjustable Angles for
- Horizontal and Vertical Air Flow
- Safety Overheat Protection System
- Heavy Gauge Steel Body
- Removable Front Grille Assembly for Cleaning
- Hard-Wired 240V Connection
- Power and Caution Indicator Lights
- Conforms to OSHA and NEC
- 208 for NYC
- UL Approved for Sale in the US
- Heats up to 1000 sq. ft.
- Square feet heating area varies depending on a variety of factors such as: insulation, number of windows and doors, exposure to the Sun.
Specifications Watts 5000/4000/3000 Watts BTUs 17065 BTUs Amp 20.9 Amps Hz 60 Hz Volts A.C. 240 Volts A.C. Dimensions 10.75" L x 14.0" W x 12.75" H
Save money while cooling off by using the NewAir AF-310 100 sq. ft. evaporative tower cooling fan instead of a typical air conditioner. This tall and sleek AF-310 tower fan is designed with a triple feature usage. The high-rise NewAir AF-310 can also be used as a swamp cooler, humidifier, and air purifier all in one!
60 Degree Oscillation and Timer - Alongside the numerous features that are accustomed with this multi-functional cooling unit, this NewAir fan also provides a 60-degree oscillation benefit to improve air circulation for a wider area. The AF-310 electric tower fan includes a purposeful remote control and an electric timer for your convenience.
Multi-Functional - Besides using the NewAir AF-310 air unit to cool off, take full advantage of the evaporative cooling fan by using the swamp function to circulate fresh and slightly damper air. Stay clear free from allergies with the humidifier, and keep the airflow clean and fresh with the air purifier.
Great Room Coverage - Enjoy a wider array of airflow as the NewAir AF-310 cooling fan provides a 60-degree oscillating circulation of air and 312.37 CFM to continuously improve ambient temperatures across a 100 sq. ft. area. Evenly distributed airflow helps reduce the indoor temperature by up to 20 degrees F.
For Arid Living Environments - The NewAir AF-310 air cooler is most effective in dry, arid environments. Adding much needed moisture to the air, it cools and improves the humidity level in the home. If you're experiencing excessive dryness and want to reduce the ambient temperature in your home, this is a great way to do it.
Slim and Sleek - This NewAir evaporative cooler is handsomely designed to fit right into your home decor. It creates a cooler environment, and yet it looks good when in use. The slender design fits in small spaces easily, plus, it's lightweight so tranferring it from room to room is a piece of cake.
- Includes enhanced remote control and electric timer
- Multi-functional-cool, purify, humidify air
- Oscillating air circulation for even spread of air distribution
- Space saving design
Specifications Model AF-310 Dimensions 11.38" x 12.63" x 34.50" Weight 11.60 lbs Color Black & Silver Type Electric Fan Voltage 120 volts Oscillation No Watts 80 watts Amps 0.67 amps Frequency 60 Hz Certified for Commercial Use No Energy Star Certified No Certifications ETL Coverage Area 100 sq. ft. Air Flow 312.37 CFM Water Tank Size 1 gallon Adjustable Louvers Yes Automatic Louvers Yes Water Level Indicator Yes Built-in Humidistat No Ice Tank Yes Hose Connection No Timer Yes Timer Length 7.5 hours Remote Control Yes Air Filter Yes Built-in Air Purification System Yes Control Type LED Digital Display No Casters No
- Adjustable Thermostat Dual Knob Turns Heater ON/OFF
- Safety Overload Switch Automatically Turns Off Heater
- Red Caution Light Comes on When Overheating
- Heavy Gauge Steel Body Protects Heater in Harsh Environments
- Adjustable Angle for Horizontal and Vertical Air Flow
- Removable Front Grille Assembly for Cleaning
- Enclosed Motor
- 208-240V, 60HZ, Hard-Wired
Specifications Watts 7500/6250 Watts Amp 32.25/26.04 amps Hz 60 Hz Volts A.C. 208-240 Volts A.C. Dimensions 14" L x 10.5" W x 19" H Weight 24 lbs.
Replacement blower motor, 120 volts, 60 Hz, 1620 RPM, 300 Watts, 2.6 Amps. and 1/15 HP/ 8.75lbs. Replace part number 80496. For units: 1300, 1303, 1321, 1400, 1500, 1537, 1537G, 1557M, 6100, 6220, 30A, 22AF, 24A.
- 120 volts, 60 Hz, 1620 RPM, 300 Watts, 2.6 Amps. and 1/15 HP/ 8.75lbs.
- Replaces part number 80496
- Replaces part number 80230
- For units 1300, 1303, 1321, 1400, 1500, 1537, 1537G, 1557M, 6100, 6220, 30A, 22AF, 24A.
- Size of Outlet Hole: 8" W x 3.75" H
This filter box is designed to work in conjunction with DAKA furnaces that have been equipped with twin/dual blowers. When using a No. 273 Twin Blower Kit on furnace Models 521, 521FB, or 621, this Filter Box will cover both of the blowers and provide a place to attach a cold air return line.
The back sheet metal panel provided is blank and ready to be cut to accommodate your size cold air return line. A minimum of a 10" round return line must be used. Filter Box takes one 14" x 25 x 1" fiberglass furnace filter (not included.).
May be used on models 311/411/412/521/ 521FB/621/622 and many earlier Deluxe models.Learn More