People started using wood heaters many years ago, known more commonly as a wood stove. A wood heater/stove is a heating appliance that has come a long way, since the days of the cast iron wood stoves, at first they did not even have a blower to circulate the heat, and they burnt just wood and/or coal. While you can still purchase the traditional cast iron wood stoves, there are many more types available.
The 240 lb. Hopper Multi Fuel Furnace is able to burn corn, pellets and other fuels. The furnace has twin blowers to distribute the heat around your home. There are wood heaters that are in casings that do not get as hot as the cast iron heaters, making them the better choice for families with children who may bump into the stove. There are also wood burning fireplaces and wood burning fireplace inserts. If you want to burn wood there are many choices for you in wood heaters.
You can also get a Shelter Logic Firewood Seasoning Shed to store your wood in to keep it dry and out of the weather. Don't forget the accessories that you need to correctly hook up your wood heater, such as a Drolet Hot Air Plenum Kit - Eco-65 for a Pellet Heater, or the Drolet To the Ceiling 6" Black Pipe Kit to hook your heater up to the flue or chimney. It used to be the norm to heat with wood, but many people switched to different types of heat, however now more people are starting to turn to wood heaters to heat their homes once again. There are several types and brands to choose from and we offer a lot for you to choose from, and the accessories you need to get them hooked up and working in your home.
Heavy-duty cast-iron for increased durability. The cast iron barrel stove kits by United States Stove Company are an affordable alternative for economical heat required in small places like a garage, cabin, or ski lodge. All components are made from sturdy cast iron and are easily adapted to a 36 or 55 gallon steel drum by any handyman or do-it-yourselfer. Round 6" flue. Barrel Not Included.Learn More
The HT2000 is a high efficiency, EPA certified wood stove. It has the largest combustion chamber of all appliances in the XL wood stoves category. With its molded C-Cast baffle, the HT2000 offers unmatched durability.
Wood logs can be loaded over width or depth, making the HT2000 one of the most sought after units in the industry.
Specs Maximum output - seasoned cord wood: 95,000 BTU/h Height x Width x Depth - Overall: 34 3/8" x 28 1/8" x 29 3/8" Maximum log length: 22" Firebox volume (cu.ft.): 3.4 Recommended Heating Area: 1,000-2,400 Recommended chimney diamerter (inches): 6" Easy-to-access ash pan: Yes Optimum efficiency: 78% Emissions (grams/hour): 3.9 g/h Steel thickness (top): 5/16" Baffle: High quality C-Cast Firebrick-lined combustion chamber: Yes Glass air-wash system: Yes Color: Metallic black Manufacturing location: Canada
The 1500 add on furnace is designed to use in conjunction with your existing HVAC ductwork and work seamlessly with your existing furnace. With twin 550 CFM blowers and up to 139,000btu’s it is designed to heat a home up to 2500 sq. ft. This unit is made with a firebrick lined plate steel firebox surrounded by brilliant red painted steel giving the unit an eye appealing look. Connection to your existing ductwork is easy with the two 8” diameter heat outlets. Available accessories include the Universal filter box Kit.
- Installation materials are NOT included (i.e. floor protector, chimney connector, thimble, radiation shield, flue, heat duct, return air duct)
- Twin 550 CFM blowers provide redundancy and large amounts of air flow
- 6" flue collar
- Overall efficiency: 65%
- Dual 8" diameter heat outlets
- Automatic bi-metal draft damper
- Firebrick lined to boost efficiency and heating capacity
- Separate ash door with removable dump pan
- Extra heavy duty cast-iron doors, grates, and liners
- Removable/replaceable shaker grates (handle included)
- Firebox dimensions: width: 20", depth: 30 1/2", height: 19 1/2"
- Return air required
- Not approved for use in mobile or modular homes
- Not available for sale in WA and CA
Capacities Amounts Fuel Wood/Coal Heating Capacity Up to 2,500 Sq. Ft. Coal Capacity 70 lbs. Log Length 26" BTUs Up to 139,000 Depth w/blower 48" Depth w/o blower 41.5" Width 24.25" Height 40.25" Weight 475 lbs.
The Escape 1800-I is a high efficiency, EPA certified wood insert. With its standard blower and large fire viewing area, it will revive your old masonry fireplace and warm up the inside of your house.
- High-efficiency EPA certified stove
- Recommended Heating Area (sq. ft.) : 500 - 2,100
- Blower Included
- Color : Metallic black
- Glass air-wash system
- Optimum efficiency : 77,2%
- Emissions (grams/hour) : 3.89 g/h
- Baffle : High quality Vermiculite
- Firebox lined with refractory bricks for better heat distribution
- Stainless-steel secondary-air system improving gas combustion
- Recommended chimney diameter : 6"
Maximum output (seasoned cordwood): 75,000 BTU Height x Width x Depth - Overall: 22 5/8" x 28 3/8" x 26 3/8" Minimum fireplace opening (H x W x D): 23 3/8" x 28 7/8" x 15 3/4" Maximum log length: 20" Firebox volume (cu.ft.): 2.4 Recommended chimney diameter (inches): 6" Stee thickness (top): 5/16" Manufacturing location: Canada
NOTE: Requires the addition of faceplate model AC03370.Learn More
The 6041HF multi-fuel stove has evolved into one of the most sophisticated heating appliances on the market. Not only is it capable of burning compressed wood pellets, it can also burn corn, soy beans, cherry pits, olive pits, bio mass fuel grains, and processed silage with just a few simple adjustments. This stove is mobile home approved (with the use of a fresh air kit) and is easy to install.
- Installation materials are NOT included (i.e. floor protector and PL vent exhaust system)
- 5 blower speed settings allow easy adjustments to fit your home
- Digital control board with built-in diagnostics and LED readouts make testing, startup, and operation a breeze with just the touch of a button
- Burns wood pellets, corn, soy beans, cherry pits, olive pits, and other compressed biomass fuels
- Burn pot agitator to prevent clinker buildup and provide a more complete burn
- Removable ash pan
- New fuel feed system eliminates burn back and allows the use of non-premium fuels
- Air wash glass
- Large viewing window
- 5 heat settings allow the ability to adjust to your heating needs
- Approved for mobile and modular homes
- Available for sale in Washington and California states
Capacities Amounts Fuel Pellet/Corn Heating Capacity Up to 2,400 Sq. Ft. Fuel Capacity 60 lbs. BTUs Up to 52,000 Depth 28" Width 29" Height 31"
The B2350 Wonderluxe is a very unique circulator on the market. It can burn both wood and coal and is more efficient and cleaner burning than most other circulators on the market. It offers a non-catalytic, trouble-free, operating system that is thermostatically controlled. It offers an easy access ash pan that makes clean up a breeze and a lift top with positive safety latch to use its auxiliary cooking surface. It is safe, durable, and versatile.
- Installation materials are NOT included(i.e. floor protector, chimney connector, thimble, radiation shield, flue)
- EPA Exempt
- Optional ultra quiet blower
- Firebrick lined for long life and combustion efficiency
- Heavy duty, cast iron grates with shakers are more durable, for longer life and more complete combustion
- Non-electric, bi-metallic thermostat provides automatic comfort control without needing electricity
- Cooking surface with a lift top lid and positive safety latch
- Clearance to combustibles: side- 17", back- 35"
- Optional kits: DR6- draft regulator, B36TK- thermodisc kit for blower
- Not for use in mobile or modular homes
- Not available for sale in WA and CA
Capacities Amounts Fuel Wood/Coal Heating Capacity Up to 1,800 Sq. Ft. Coal Capacity 50 lbs. Log Length 23" BTUs Up to 105,000 Depth w/blower 23.5" Depth w/o blower 19.25" Width 32.25" Height 33.5" Weight 250 lbs.
The Vogelzang Heartwood Wood-Burning Heater is a handsome, high-performance cabinet wood stove that efficiently circulates heat within your home. A bimetal thermostat controls combustion for constant-level heat radiation.
Firebrick-lined firebox with cast iron grate accepts 23in. logs. One load burns up to 5 hours. Lift top reveals two burners for fry pan or tea kettle.Features include a large gasketed cast iron 13in. x 11in. feed-door, gasketed cast iron ash-door with spin draft and a large ash tray for easy ash removal. Uses 6in. flue. Safety tested to UL 1482. Optional blower Item# 173605 sold separately.
This item is not for sale in the state of California and Washington. Customers are responsible for checking local codes and regulations prior to purchase.
- Lift-top exposes 2 cook lids
- Powder-coat finish for durability
- Firebrick lining for long life
- Bimetal thermostat regulates draft
- Large cast iron door for easy loading
- Separate ash door
- Large ash pan for convenient clean out
- Thermostatically controlled damper for even heat
- Cannot be installed in mobile homes
Specs Heating Capability (sq. ft.) 2,000 Mobile Home Approved No BTU Output 150,000 Blower Included No Thermostat Included Yes Igniter Manual Full Load Run Time (Hours) 5 Fuel Type Wood Max. Log Size Accepted (L in.) 23 Flue Collar Size (in.) 6 Stove Pipe Included No Door Opening W x H (in.) 13 x 11 Firebox Size W x D (in.) 24 x 11 Clearance from Side Wall (in.) 20 Clearance from Rear Wall (in.) 34 Clearance from Corner (in.) 24 Dimensions W x D x H (in.) 32 x 20 x 34