Don't let the cold weather keep you from enjoying outdoor activities! This handy and compact portable wood stove is useful for both warmth and cooking when other power sources aren't available. Take this Drolet Hunter Wood Stove along with you on your next hunting, fishing, or camping trip.
The Drolet Hunter Wood Stove Model number DB00400 is ideal for a variety of recreational and outdoor settings, from garages to small cabins and large tents. At only 56 pounds, this lightweight wood stove is easy to carry, position, and install. The maximum heating output of 30,000 BTUs per hour can keep up to 1,000 square feet cozy and warm in chilly weather. Wood logs up to 20 inches long may be used. This wood stove can hold a fire for up to 6 hours. Use this portable Drolet wood stove as the perfect accent to cold weather outdoor adventures. Recommended for temporary installations only.
Specs Height X Width X Depth - Overall: 22" X 12 3/4" X 23" Maximum log length: 20" Weight: 56 lb. Recommended chimney diameter: 6 " Type of Fuel Wood Steel Thickness (body) 14 ga Centre line of flue outlet to the back 3 3/4" Centre line of flue outlet to the side 6 5/16" Type of door Full Steel
Take comfort in colder seasons with this Pleasant Hearth High Efficiency Small Stove HWS-224172MH. This Pleasant Hearth small wood stove is excellent for heating mobile homes or single family residences. Its heating area of up to 1,200 square feet is well suited for small homes, large rooms, or as a supplemental heat system.
This compact yet powerful non-catalytic wood stove will accentuate your living space. The Pleasant Hearth HWS-224172MH is EPA certified and OMNI tested. This pedestal stove's dimensions of 31 1/2 inches tall x 22-1/2 inches long x 22-1/2 inches wide will fit smaller living areas well. It includes a variable speed blower for efficient heat distribution and a brick lined firebox for enhanced heat retention. The HWS-224172MH produces up to 50,000 BTUs per hour using seasoned cord wood, with a 6 to 8 hour burn time. The push or pull draft control regulates the heat and burn time.
Little assembly is required to get your Pleasant Hearth High Efficiency Small Stove up and running. Please check your local building codes prior to installation. A Pleasant Hearth outside air kit is sold separately for mobile home installations.
- EPA Certified
- Mobile Home Approved
- 81% Efficiency
- Blower Included
- Instructional DVD Included
- 5 Year Warranty
For proper operation and efficient fuel consumption in wood and/or coal-fired furnaces, draft must remain constant. When it is, combustion is more complete, fuels are utilized and money is saved.
A barometric draft regulator maintains consistent draft by counteracting the negative forces caused by changes in temperature and barometric pressure, and the effects of wind. Fits 6" black stove pipe.Learn More
- Facilitates wood stove start-up on cold chimneys. No more smoke-filled rooms!
- Concealed electrical element.
- High-temp black paint to match stove pipe.
- Comes with heat-resistant powercord.
- Heat sensor to prevent power consumption when flue is already hot.
- (2)- Black stove pipe 12"L
- (1)- Black stove pipe 24"L
- (1)- Telescoping stove pipe 14" - 22"L
- (1)- Stove connector, 2X 45° elbow
- (1)- Wall trim collar (square)
- (36)- self tapping screws
- Unmatched quality.
- Laser welded seams.
- 22 ga. Thickness.
- Metallic black finish to match your wood stove.
The wood and coal furnace 1400 is an affordable, cost efficient furnace supplement for your home, shop or cabin. Rather than paying the electric company hundreds of dollars this winter, you can save money by burning wood. We haven't met a person who doesn't enjoy kicking their feet up in their warm house after a long day. To reduce some of the stress, you won't have to worry about piling onto the pre-existing high heating bill by doing so. Just pile some of your cut wood into the furnace, and feel the warmth. Not only is the wood and coal furnace 1400 efficient, but it is durable. Made from heavy cast iron, you can be ensured that you won't be buying a new one any time soon. Product features are as follows:
- Installation materials are NOT included (i.e. floor protector, chimney connector, thimble, radiation shield, flue, heat duct, return air duct, etc)
- Twin 550 CFM blowers provide redundancy and large amounts of air flow
- 6" flue collar
- Dual 8" diameter heat outlets
- Automatic bi-metal draft damper
- Firebrick lined to boost efficiency and heating capacity
- Separate ash door with removable dump pan
- Heavy duty cast iron doors, grates, and liners
- Removable/replaceable grates
- Firebox dimensions: width: 20", depth: 30 1/2", height: 19 1/2"
- WOODBURNING ONLY APPLIANCE. For coal, please see Model 1500
- Return air required
- Not approved for use in mobile or modular homes
- Not available for sale in WA and CA
So get yourself a wood and coal furnace 1400 today, stay warm, and save money.
Capacities Amounts Fuel Wood Heating Capacity Up to 2,400 Sq. Ft. Log Length 27" BTUs Up to 139,000 Depth w/blower 48" Depth w/o blower 41.5" Width 24.25" Height 40.25" Weight 480 lbs. Learn More
- Black Frame Door
- 32,000 BTU Capacity
- Digital Control Center
- Thermostatic Capable
- Large Ash Pan
- 50 Pound Capacity Hopper
- Auto Ignition Available
The 6041 multi-fuel stove has evolved into one of the most reliable heating appliances on the market. Not only is it capable of burning compressed wood pellets, it can also burn corn, soy beans, cherry pits, olive pits, biomass fuel grains, and processed silage with just a few simple adjustments.This stove is mobile home approved (with the use of a fresh air kit) and is easy to install.
- Up to 52,000 BTU's
- Heating: Up to 2,400 sq. ft.
- 60 Pound Capacity
- 120 CFM Blower Included
- LED Digital Control Board
- EPA Certified
- Depth: 28 Inches
- Width: 29 Inches
- Height: 31 Inches
The Rancher is an all cast iron cooking range that will burn either wood or coal. Its large flare-top with four lift-out cook lids will facilitate several pots and pans at one time. Designed from the stoves of yesteryear, The Rancher is a fully functioning cook stove as well as heating appliance. It's sure to add classic appeal to any room and is perfect for hunting cabins and lodges.
NOTE:Not permitted in WA, OR, UT, or CA.
- Features a cast iron shaker grate and large ash pan for easy ash removal
- Lower spin-draft controls air intake
- 8 in. lift-out cook lids allow for top loading
- Stove will burn either wood or bituminous coal
- Convenient ash door and tray for easy clean out and disposal
- Uses standard round 6 in. stove pipe
- BTU rating: 60,000
- No electricity needed
- Adds a nostalgic look to any home or cabin
- Easy assembly
Specs Adjustable Thermostat No Assembled Depth (in.) 20 in Assembled Width (in.) 24 in Assembled Height (in.) 28 in Firebox depth (in.) 22" Firebox width (in.) 10" Mount type Freestanding Product Height (in.) 28" Product Width (in.) 24" Area Heated (Sq. Ft.) 1,000v Product Depth (in.) 20
Add a second blower to your DAKA furnace with this Twin 550-cfm Blower Kit. If you’re looking to increase the amount of air flowing from your DAKA wood burning furnace then this is the best way. If you have long duct runs in a multi level home with multiple outlets adding this second blower will help get that warm air to those far registers.
Installation is easy. Remove cover plate on back of existing DAKA furnace and mount blower over opening, tying into the power supply of the first blower. Both blowers will then operate off the existing fan control. Kit includes one (1) 550-cfm blower with wiring harness.
NOTE: You may also want to consider a #258 Dual Blower Return Air Filter Box to fit around both blowers (#260 single air filter box does not fit with 2 blowers installed).Learn More