The 1600EF Exterior Furnace is designed to use in conjunction with your existing HVAC ductwork and work seamlessly with your existing furnace while leaving the mess to the great outdoors. With up to 180,000 btu’s it is designed to heat a home up to 3000 sq. ft. This unit is made with a firebrick and cast iron lined firebox surrounded by powder coated all weather steel shell that is over lapped for a tighter weather seal. Connection to your existing ductwork is easy with the 10” heat outlet and 12” supply.
- Efficiency on the 1600EF is 72%
- Installation materials are NOT included (i.e. floor protector, chimney connector, thimble, radiation shield, flue, heat duct, return air duct, etc.)
- Massive 1,800 CFM blower
- 6" flue collar
- 10" diameter heat outlet
- Return air required
- Firebrick lined firebox to boost efficiency and heating capacity
- Separate ash door with removable dump pan
- Extra heavy duty cast-iron doors, grates, and liners
- Secondary heat exchanger with firebrick baffle for extra long live
- Manual damper system allows fine tuning for maximum efficiency
- Chimney adapter kit sold separately
- Removable/replaceable shaker grates (handle included)
- 7.1 Cubic Feet Firebox
- Durable painted exterior
- Not approved for use in mobile or modular homes
- Not available for sale in WA and CA
- Warranty is 1 Year on Electrical Components (blowers, etc.)
- Warranty 3 Years on the Firebox
Fuel - Wood/Coal
Heating Capacity - 2,000-3,000 Sq. Ft.
Coal Capacity - 160 lbs.
Log Length - 28"
BTU Range - 67,000-180,000
Depth w/ blower - 65"
Depth w/o blower - 47.5"
Width - 29"
Height - 56"
weight - 835 lbs.
The HT2000 is a high efficiency, EPA certified wood stove. It has the largest combustion chamber of all appliances in the XL wood stoves category. With its molded C-Cast baffle, the HT2000 offers unmatched durability.
Wood logs can be loaded over width or depth, making the HT2000 one of the most sought after units in the industry.
Specs Maximum output - seasoned cord wood: 95,000 BTU/h Height x Width x Depth - Overall: 34 3/8" x 28 1/8" x 29 3/8" Maximum log length: 22" Firebox volume (cu.ft.): 3.4 Recommended Heating Area: 1,000-2,400 Recommended chimney diamerter (inches): 6" Easy-to-access ash pan: Yes Optimum efficiency: 78% Emissions (grams/hour): 3.9 g/h Steel thickness (top): 5/16" Baffle: High quality C-Cast Firebrick-lined combustion chamber: Yes Glass air-wash system: Yes Color: Metallic black Manufacturing location: Canada
The 2421 is a rustic, heavy duty, cast iron constructed, wood stove that is ideal for any rugged outdoorsman, those with a nostalgic taste, or someone simply looking for reliable, cost efficient, heating. It is perfect for log cabins, large garages and shops. This stove is durability defined. Tested and certified to U.L. 1482 by Warnock Hersey International for greater peace of mind and safety assurance. It has unequaled life expectancy and is easy to use.
- Installation materials are NOT Included (i.e. floor protector, chimney connector, thimble, radiation shield, flue)
- Color: Black
- EPA exempt
- Two piece safety handle allows for a cooler
- Heavy duty cast iron construction
- Built-in damper
- Two lift out cook lids that allow you to cook food
- Not approved for use in Mobile or Modular homes
- Not available for sale in WA and CA
Heat Capacity (sq. ft.) 1,000 - 1,600 BTU Range 31,388 - 94,163 FUEL Wood Coal/Pellets cap. N/A Log Length 27" Weight 172 lbs Width 26" Depth/w blower N/A Depth w/o blower 35.75" Height 28.25"
- Facilitates wood stove start-up on cold chimneys. No more smoke-filled rooms!
- Concealed electrical element.
- High-temp black paint to match stove pipe.
- Comes with heat-resistant powercord.
- Heat sensor to prevent power consumption when flue is already hot.
First introduced in 2001 as US Stove's first Multi Fuel stove, the 6041I American Harvest stove has evolved into one of the most sophisticated heating appliances on the market. Not only is it capable of burning compressed wood pellets, it can also burn corn, soy beans, cherry pits, olive pits, bio mass fuel grains, and processed silage with just a few simple adjustments. The 6041I is the elegant fireplace insert of our popular 6041 pedestal stove.
- Installation materials are NOT included (i.e. floor protector and PL vent exhaust system)
- 5 blower speed settings allow easy adjustments to fit your home
- Digital control board with built-in diagnostics and LED readouts make testing, startup, and operation a breeze with just a touch of a button
- Burns wood pellets, corn, soy beans, cherry pits, olive pits, and other compressed biomass fuels
- Burn pot agitator to prevent clinker buildup and provide a more complete burn Removable ash pan
- New fuel feed system eliminates burn back and allows the use of non-premium fuels Air wash glass
- 5 heat settings allow the ability to adjust to your heating needs
- Large viewing window
- Approved for mobile and modular homes
- Available for sale in California
- Does not respond to a digital thermostat
Capacities Amounts Fuel Pellet/Corn Heating Capacity 1,000 - 2,000 Sq. Ft. Pellet Capacity 60 lbs. BTU Range 18,525 - 52,300 Depth w/o blower 31" Width 44.25" Height 32" Weight 320 lbs.
The Vogelzang VG5770 is a fully automated pellet stove with automatic ignition and easy access top mounted controls. The 60 Lb. hopper extends burn time and reduces time spent refueling the stove. This simple design and close clearance tolerances make this model easy to install and a welcomed addition to any home. It comes with a remote control and the digital control panel has an easy to read digital temperature read out and soft touch buttons. Pellet stoves help you save money on your heating bills by burning a cheap, clean, renewable fuel. Most of the content used to make pellets comes from timber industry waste that is compressed into the pellets you burn. Be clean, heat green.
- Remote Control Included
- Up to 48,000 BTU
- Heats up to 2,200 Sq. Ft.
- LED Display with thermostat
- Blower included
- 3" exhaust
- 60 Lb. Hopper Capacity
- Air washed glass keeps the window clean and fire viewable
- Slim design is perfect for tighter areas
- Same heating abilities as larger more expensive models
Replaces wood burning grate to permit burning of bituminous and sub-bituminous coal in Deluxe models 311/411/521FB/621/622FBT and many earlier models.
- Extra thick 3-section shaker grates
- Shaker rod assembly
Also includes: required fire door with spinner knob.
Order #238 if you already have fire door w/spinner knob.Learn More
Help provide your home with warmth and comfort with the US Stove 2,000 sq. ft. Wood Stove. This quality wood stove accepts logs up to 21 in. for long burn times and features a quiet, efficient blower. This stylish wood stove is approved for mobile homes and the state of Washington and also features an elegant, arched glass door.
- Made of steel for durability
- Burns logs up to 21 in. for impressive heat
- Generates up to 112,000 BTU per hour for steady, reliable heat
- Heats rooms up to 2,000 sq. ft. with a quiet blower to ensure a cozy and comfortable living space
- Convenient, large ash pan makes cleanup easy
- Vented design ensures safe removal of impurities to keep the air inside your home clean
- Efficient construction provides 85% heat retention
- Large viewing window features air wash glass for a comforting look and to help keep glass clean
- EPA approved for safe use in the home, mobile home; Washington State approved
- Assembly required
A multi fuel Heating System - Outdoor Wood Burning Furnace is a quality, outdoor wood burning, forced air furnace engineered to meet and exceed the heating requirements of the average-sized home in even the coldest winter months.
The FCOS1800D Outdoor Wood Furnace keeps all of the mess outside - no ashes, wood, or dirt associated with indoor woodburning - with the all of the advantages - a reliable, convenient heat source - keeping you warm, all winter long. The OS1800D was designed to provide efficient, economical heat to your home or business. The FCOS1800D is completely assembled and pre-wired when shipped. Does not include chimney.
This item is drop ship from the manufacture. It will be Free Shipping directly to your home or business.
- 9 Cubic Ft. Firebox
- Takes 28” Log
- 125,000 BTU
- 6” Chimney Required
- 10” Hot Air Plenum Outlet
- 12” Cold Air Return
- 25’ 10” Insulated Flex Duct Included
- Cast Iron Grate System
- 13” x 14” Fuel Door
- Weight 675 lbs.
- Heats up to 2500 Sq. Ft.
- Height 59”
- Width 30“
- Depth with blower housing 59”
- Patented Heat Dump Feature
- Thermostatically Controlled Draft System
- 1800 CFM 1/3 HP Blower Motor
- Pre-Wired Electrical System
- Chimney Anchor Plate Included