Introduced in 2001 as the US Stove Company’s first multi-fuel stove, the 6041i model has become one of the most advanced and sophisticated heating appliances on the market today. An incredible and versatile stove, the 6041i can burn wood pellets, corn, soy beans, cherry and olive pits, bio mass fuel grains and even processed silage. That’ right, if you have it, this stove can probably burn it with very little adjustments needed.
The US Stove Company manufactures this stove with the ease of the consumer in mind. It has a five speed blower setting to allow you easy adjustments in your home. It also sports a digital control board with built in diagnostics and easy to read LED readouts. This makes testing, start up, and operation just as easy a pushing a button. It also has a large viewing window so you can see the beautiful fire, and it has been approved for mobile and modular homes.
- Installation materials are NOT included (i.e. floor protector and PL vent exhaust system)
- 5 blower speed settings allow easy adjustments to fit your home
- Digital control board with built-in diagnostics and LED readouts make testing, startup, and operation a breeze with just a touch of a button
- Burns wood pellets, corn, soy beans, cherry pits, olive pits, and other compressed biomass fuels
- Burn pot agitator to prevent clinker buildup and provide a more complete burn Removable ash pan
- New fuel feed system eliminates burn back and allows the use of non-premium fuels Air wash glass
- 5 heat settings allow the ability to adjust to your heating needs
- Large viewing window
- Approved for mobile and modular homes
- Available for sale in California
- Does not respond to a digital thermostat
Capacities Amounts Fuel Pellet/Corn Heating Capacity 1,000 - 2,000 Sq. Ft. Pellet Capacity 60 lbs. BTU Range 18,525 - 52,300 Depth w/o blower 31" Width 44.25" Height 32" Weight 320 lbs.
For proper operation and efficient fuel consumption in wood and/or coal-fired furnaces, draft must remain constant. When it is, combustion is more complete, fuels are utilized and money is saved.
A barometric draft regulator maintains consistent draft by counteracting the negative forces caused by changes in temperature and barometric pressure, and the effects of wind. Fits 6" black stove pipe.Learn More
When looking for a new heat source, this multi fuel furnace from US Stove has a lot to offer. The furnace ha a 240 lb hopper for holding a variety of materials to heat your home including wood pellets, corn and other fuels. This multi fuel furnace from US Stove has been designed to take advantage of the existing duct work and can either replace your current heat source or supplement it and work alongside your furnace. It comes with features such as a large ashpan which doesn't need to be emptied as often, the large capacity hopper, digital controls and a side outlet vent. The extra duty cast iron doors, grates and liners provide efficiency and durability. This multi fuel furnace from US Stove does not come with installation materials such as floor protectors, ductwork and connections. This furnace will heat up to 2800 square feet in your home or building, and has twin blowers for even heating every time.
- Twin blowers provide redundancy and large amounts of air flow
- Up to 105,000 BTUs
- Heats up to 2,800 Sq. Ft.
- 240 lb. hopper capacity
- Digital Controls
- Side outlet vent
- Large Ash pan
- Digital controls
- Extra-heavy duty cast iron doors, grates and liners
- Not available for sale in WA and CA
- Burns 7.25 pounds per hour on low
- Burns 14.25 pounds per hour on high
The Colonial is an air tight fireplace insert that will greatly improve the efficiency of your fireplace. Featuring a heavy cast iron door with a cool-touch wood handle and air washed ceramic glass, which allows a magnificent view of the burning fire, this fireplace insert will be a beautiful addition to your existing hearth.
The Colonial meets EPA requirements for Certified wood burning appliances as well as meeting State of Washington regulations for low emissions at 4.02 grams/hour. Burns up to 8 hours on one fueling and heats up to 1,800 square feet. Over 75-Percent efficient, with a BTU rating of 69,600.
- The Colonial fireplace insert efficiently heats up to 1,800 square feet
- Cast iron feed door with large 16.5" x 9" ceramic glass window
- Burns up to 8 hours on one fueling
- Made with heavy gauge 3/16-Inch reinforced plate steel with firebrick lining
- Large hearth surround adds a classic look, 31" x 44"
- Minimum Fireplace Opening Dimensions: 23" Height x 29" Width x 14" Depth
Did you know it is possible to manage the heat distribution from your pellet stove? The EPA certified Eco-65 allows for an effective heat transfer to other rooms with the installation of its optional Hot Air Plenum Kit (AC01330).
Our research and development team has design this kit that allows to redirect a part of the heat produced by your pellet stove into distribution pipes to heat other areas in your home. The heat can be distributed to two different places up to 20 feet (6.1 m) away from the plenum outlet adapter.Learn More
The 3000 wood stove is the largest plate steel stove offered by USSC. This unit will heat 3,000 sq. ft. of your home with up to 123,000 BTUs. A quiet, efficient 100 cubic feet per minute blower is included and the massive 3.0 cubic foot firebox will accept logs up to 21 inches long.
- Up to 123,000 BTU's
- Heating: uP TO 3,000 sq. ft.
- 21" Log Length
- 100 CFM blower included
- Air wash glass
- EPA certified
- Depth of blower: 33.5"
- Depth without blower: 29.5"
- Width: 27"
- Height: 30"
- 6 inch flue collar
- (2)- Black stove pipe 12"L
- (1)- Black stove pipe 24"L
- (1)- Telescoping stove pipe 14" - 22"L
- (1)- Stove connector, 2X 45° elbow
- (1)- Wall trim collar (square)
- (36)- self tapping screws
- Unmatched quality.
- Laser welded seams.
- 22 ga. Thickness.
- Metallic black finish to match your wood stove.
The wood and coal furnace 1400 is an affordable, cost efficient furnace supplement for your home, shop or cabin. Rather than paying the electric company hundreds of dollars this winter, you can save money by burning wood. We haven't met a person who doesn't enjoy kicking their feet up in their warm house after a long day. To reduce some of the stress, you won't have to worry about piling onto the pre-existing high heating bill by doing so. Just pile some of your cut wood into the furnace, and feel the warmth. Not only is the wood and coal furnace 1400 efficient, but it is durable. Made from heavy cast iron, you can be ensured that you won't be buying a new one any time soon. Product features are as follows:
- Installation materials are NOT included (i.e. floor protector, chimney connector, thimble, radiation shield, flue, heat duct, return air duct, etc)
- Twin 550 CFM blowers provide redundancy and large amounts of air flow
- 6" flue collar
- Dual 8" diameter heat outlets
- Automatic bi-metal draft damper
- Firebrick lined to boost efficiency and heating capacity
- Separate ash door with removable dump pan
- Heavy duty cast iron doors, grates, and liners
- Removable/replaceable grates
- Firebox dimensions: width: 20", depth: 30 1/2", height: 19 1/2"
- WOODBURNING ONLY APPLIANCE. For coal, please see Model 1500
- Return air required
- Not approved for use in mobile or modular homes
- Not available for sale in WA and CA
So get yourself a wood and coal furnace 1400 today, stay warm, and save money.
Capacities Amounts Fuel Wood Heating Capacity Up to 2,400 Sq. Ft. Log Length 27" BTUs Up to 139,000 Depth w/blower 48" Depth w/o blower 41.5" Width 24.25" Height 40.25" Weight 480 lbs. Learn More
The US Stove model VG5770 is the easier pellet stove to use. It has a fully automatic ignition and easily accessible top-mounted controls. It comes with a remote control and has digital control panels that clearly display vital information like the temperature read out. The 600 pound hopper extends burn time while simultaneously reducing the time spent refueling the stove. This simple, but oh so helpful, design makes the BG5770 pellet stove easy to use. In addition to being easy to use, this heater is easy to install. Most of the content used to manufacture the pellets comes from waste from the timber industry. This makes the heater affordable, easy to use, easy to install, and green! What’s not to love about the stove? It saves you money by keeping your house warm and saves the planet with its renewable fuel, this is truly an ideal 21st Century heater. Order your VG5770 pellet stove today!
- Remote Control Included
- Up to 48,000 BTU
- Heats up to 2,200 Sq. Ft.
- LED Display with thermostat
- Blower included
- 3" exhaust
- 60 Lb. Hopper Capacity
- Air washed glass keeps the window clean and fire viewable
- Slim design is perfect for tighter areas
- Same heating abilities as larger more expensive models