The 2200i from US Stove is an AIR TIGHT fireplace insert that will greatly improve the efficiency of your fireplace. With a heavy cast iron door, a cool touch stainless handle, and an air washed ceramic glass surrounded by a cast iron door that allows a magnificent view of the burning fire, it will be a beautiful addition to your existing hearth. It comes with the Hearth Surround to fully enclose the Existing fireplace, and is equipped with a spring loaded automatic adjustment to make installation a breeze.
- Installation materials are NOT included (i.e. floor protector, chimney connector, thimble, radiation shield, flue)
- Firebrick lined for long life and combustion efficiency
- Quiet 150 CFM blower included
- 6" flue collar
- EPA Certified in all states
- Air wash glass keeps door window clean so you can see the warm glow of the fire
- Large viewing window
- Large cast iron feed door
- Adjustable surround and nickel trim
- Not approved for use in mobile or modular homes
- California and Washington state approved
Maximum Heating Area (Sq. Feet) 1800 Assembled Height (Inches) 21.5 Assembled Width (Inches) 26.5 Assembled Depth (Inches) 20.0
The B2350 Wonderluxe is a very unique circulator on the market. It can burn both wood and coal and is more efficient and cleaner burning than most other circulators on the market. It offers a non-catalytic, trouble-free, operating system that is thermostatically controlled. It offers an easy access ash pan that makes clean up a breeze and a lift top with positive safety latch to use its auxiliary cooking surface. It is safe, durable, and versatile.
- Installation materials are NOT included(i.e. floor protector, chimney connector, thimble, radiation shield, flue)
- EPA Exempt
- Optional ultra quiet blower
- Firebrick lined for long life and combustion efficiency
- Heavy duty, cast iron grates with shakers are more durable, for longer life and more complete combustion
- Non-electric, bi-metallic thermostat provides automatic comfort control without needing electricity
- Cooking surface with a lift top lid and positive safety latch
- Clearance to combustibles: side- 17", back- 35"
- Optional kits: DR6- draft regulator, B36TK- thermodisc kit for blower
- Not for use in mobile or modular homes
- Not available for sale in WA and CA
Capacities Amounts Fuel Wood/Coal Heating Capacity Up to 1,800 Sq. Ft. Coal Capacity 50 lbs. Log Length 23" BTUs Up to 105,000 Depth w/blower 23.5" Depth w/o blower 19.25" Width 32.25" Height 33.5" Weight 250 lbs.
This Vogelzang "Lit'L Sweetie" Boxwood Stove burns wood safely and efficiently to heat workshops, cabins, garages or hunting camps. Features cast iron construction. Comfortably heats an area up to 600 sq. ft., delivering 63,801 BTU for up to 4 hours. Fully assembled except for legs and damper collar.
Meets or exceeds EPA requirements for exempt wood stoves. Not available in CA, UT, WA and OR. Not for mobile home installation. Use in accordance with local codes and ordinances.
Specs Heating Capability (sq. ft.) 600 Mobile Home Approved No BTU Output 63,801 Blower Included No Thermostat Included No Igniter Manual Full Load Run Time (Hours) 4 Max. Log Size Accepted (L in.) 20 Flue Collar Size (in.) 6 Door Opening W x H (in.) 7 x 7 1/2 Firebox Size W x D (in.) 10 x 21 Clearance from Side Wall (in.) 36 1/2 Clearance from Rear Wall (in.) 32 1/2 Clearance from Corner (in.) 30 1/2 Dimensions W x D x H (in.) 19 x 25 x 23
Made in the U.S.A !
The FCOS2200D Outdoor Wood Furnace keeps all of the mess outside - no ashes, wood, or dirt associated with indoor woodburning - with the all of the advantages - a reliable, convenient heat source - keeping you warm, all winter long. The OS2200D was designed to provide efficient, economical heat to your home or business. The OS2200D is completely assembled and pre-wired when shipped, everything needed to install is included: the ten inch insulated hot air flex duct; twelve inch flex cold air return; hi-temp silicone - everything, except the chimney pipe!
This item is drop ship from the manufacture. It will be Free Shipping directly to your home or business.
- Cast Iron Fuel Door
- Pre-Wired For Convenience
- Furnace Ships Fully Assembled
- Secondary Combustion Chamber
- Thermostatically Controlled Blower
- Insulated Heat Duct Kit Standard - 10" x 25'
- 2" Fully Insulated 20 ga. Galvanized Cabinet
- Model: FCOS2200D
- Weight: 775 lb. approximately
- Height: 66.5”
- Width: 30”
- Depth – includes Filter Box: 62.5”
- Maximum Heating Capacity: 5000 sq ft
- Maximum Btu Output: 160,000 approx
- Maximum Log Size: 32”
- Flue Size: 6”
- Fire Chamber Volume: 11.00 cu ft
- Plenum Size: 10” Round
- Door Size: 13” X 14”
- Blower Capacity: 1800 cfm
- Warranty - Firebox: 5 Years
- Warranty – Grates, Castings: 5 Years
- Warranty – Electrical Components: 1 Year
*The BTU ranges and heating capacity specifications are provided as guidelines only and in no way guarantee the output or capacity of the unit. The actual BTU output depends on the type of fuel being burned and its condition, the draft adjustment and the chimney that the unit is hooked up to. The actual area that the unit will heat depends on factors such as the condition of the building, heat loss, type of construction, amount of insulation, type of air movement and location of the unit.Learn More
- (2)- Black stove pipe 12"L
- (1)- Black stove pipe 24"L
- (1)- Telescoping stove pipe 14" - 22"L
- (1)- Stove connector, 2X 45° elbow
- (1)- Wall trim collar (square)
- (36)- self tapping screws
- Unmatched quality.
- Laser welded seams.
- 22 ga. Thickness.
- Metallic black finish to match your wood stove.
The Legend is a high efficiency wood stove among the biggest in the Large wood stoves category. This stylish leg model is EPA certified and is mobile home approved.
Its large firebox allows it to fit logs up to 20 inches long. An ultra-quiet crossflow blower with variable speed control is a standard feature on each Legend for a better heat distribution.
- High-efficiency EPA certified stove
- Recommended Heating Area (sq. ft.) : 500 - 2,100
- Blower Included
- Mobile Home Approved
- Color : Metallic black
- Model : Legs
- Easy-to-access ash drawer
- Glass air-wash system
- Steel thickness (top) : 5/16"
- Optimum efficiency : 75 %
- Emissions (grams/hour) : 5.7 g/h
- Baffle : High quality stainless steel
- Recommended chimney diameter : 6"
Specs Firebox Dimensions 21 1/4" D x 18 1/2" W x 14 3/8" H Height x Width x Depth - Overall: 30 1/4" x 23 3/4" x 35" Maximum log length 20" Maximum output (seasoned cordwood): 85,000 BTU Firebox volume (cu.ft.): 3.1 Firebrick-lined combustion chamber: Yes Manufacturing location: Canada
Did you know it is possible to manage the heat distribution from your pellet stove? The EPA certified Eco-65 allows for an effective heat transfer to other rooms with the installation of its optional Hot Air Plenum Kit (AC01330).
Our research and development team has design this kit that allows to redirect a part of the heat produced by your pellet stove into distribution pipes to heat other areas in your home. The heat can be distributed to two different places up to 20 feet (6.1 m) away from the plenum outlet adapter.Learn More