The Force 20 Wood Pellet Furnace is a hot air heat exchanger that is powered by pellets with the Renovator. It conveniently sets up next to your existing forced air system for a simple adaption to your ducting.
- Heat output 68,242 BTU/hr
- Measures 13.39 inches wide X 55 inches high X 22 inches deep (with burner and fan: 53 inches deep)
- CC smoke pipe from floor: 52 inches
- Outside diameter flue pipe: 5 inches
- Ventilation connection: 12 inches
- Air flow 0-3400 m3/h
- Ash box volume: 1 cubic foot
- Power: 120 Vac
- Fire year limited manufacturer warranty
- The Force furnace must be installed in a location that has enough space for easy cleaning and maintenance of the furnace
- There must be ample room for the storage hopper and auger assembly
- The furnace must be on a level surface that can support the weight of the unit, as well as the weight of a fully pellet hopper
- The furnace room must have a vent to allow ample fresh air for the combustion process
- A vent size of at least 20 square inches is recommended
Sweeping the heat exchange tubes:
- Regular cleaning of the heat exchanger tubes is made from the top by taking the top door and cover off the furnace. Ensure the furnace had had ample time to cool before cleaning the heat exchanger tubes and emptying the ash box. Dispose of ash in a metal contained away from combustible materials. When cleaning the heat exchanger tubes ensure that you do not damage the ceramic insulation in the process. The Force has an extra large ash box in the bottom to help with cleaning and maintenance. The ash box should be checked and emptied regularly, and can hold approximately 1 cubic feet or ash or 1 to 2 weeks worth of ash.
Cleaning the burner:
- Air cleaning is a simple process. Removal of the firepot takes only a few minutes. Always disconnect the power source first.
Handsome plate steel stove is loaded with features giving you a great stove at a great price. Use in accordance with local codes and ordinances.
- Heavy cast iron door with air wash ceramic glass offers a clear view of the fire
- Burns for hours on a single load
- Fully firebrick lined for heavy-duty usage
- "Cam-lock" door latch secures the feed door safely in place
- Pan in pedestal base allows for easy ash removal
- 100 CFM blower
- Over 79% efficient
- Safety tested to UL standard 1482
Specs Heating Capability (sq. ft.) 1,200 Mobile Home Approved No BTU Output Cordwood BTU: 68,000; EPA method BTU: 12,801–28,701 Blower Included Yes Blower (CFM) 100 Blower Power Supply (Volts, Amps) 110 Thermostat Included No Full Load Run Time (Hours) 4-6 Igniter Manual Heat Settings No Fuel Type Wood Max. Log Size Accepted (L in.) 17 Flue Collar Size (in.) 6 Stove Pipe Included No Door Opening W x H (in.) 17 x 8 1/2 Firebox Size W x D (in.) 18 1/4 x 11 Clearance from Side Wall (in.) 15 Clearance from Rear Wall (in.) 12 Clearance from Corner (in.) 12 EPA Certified Yes EPA Exempt No Dimensions W x D x H (in.) 23 1/4 x 21 x 31 1/2
The medium pellet stove is perfect for any average sized home. Some of the smaller models won't heat enough space and some of the larger models aren't safe for your size of home so the medium is right up your alley. With the viewing glass in the front of the stove, you will be able to see the fire that is heating your home. A lit fire can be a very relaxing feature in your living room. Imagine coming home from a hard days work and curling up on the couch with your favorite book or TV show and enjoying the fire. These stoves are environmentally friendly too. The air wash feature ensures that the heat circulating through your home is fresh and safe for you and your family. So get yourself a medium pellet stove today and properly warm your home for you and your family. Product features are as follows:
- High Efficiency EPA Approved Pellet Burning Stove
- Burns 12 to 32 hours in one fueling
- Exclusive Comfort Control System
- Exclusive Integrated Diagnostics
- Auto Ignition System
- Includes Outside Air Kit (MSRP $60)
- Ceramic glass window
- Air Wash System
- WA State & Mobile Home Approved
- Made in the USA
There’s a reason for the “EP” in this stove’s model number: Summers Heat calls it the “Evolution Pellet” stove, because it is the next step forward in pellet stoves as we know them.
With its Super-Clean Burn (1.43 grams per hour, making it one of the Top 20 Cleanest E.P.A. Certified pellet stoves), this stove heats up to 2,000 sq. ft., powered by the Auto-Start One Touch Ignition and User-Friendly digital control board. A wall or remote thermostat can be connected, which will start-up and shut-down the unit automatically, as needed. It boasts an open, “Easy-Clean” firebox design with a floating burn pot for more efficient combustion.
An elegant, 3-panel door design provides an attractive, “wrap-around” view of the firebox, and the realistic brick fiberboard and ceramic log set contrast nicely with the flush hopper lid and streamlined side panels. Three-panel door glass trim is now included, and an Outside Air Kit (a value of more than $60) is also included. A Conversion Kit may be purchased at a later time to convert the freestanding model to a fireplace insert, if desired.
- Heats up to 2,000 sq. ft. to ensure a warm, cozy living area
- EPA Certified (and WA State qualified) translates into very clean, efficient burns – you use less fuel for the same amount of heat than non-certified stoves
- Super-Clean Burn (1.43 grams/hr.) makes it one of the cleanest E.P.A. pellet stoves
- User-friendly digital control board controls heat output and blower speed for steady, accurate heating
- Outside air hook-up provides fresh air for excellent fuel combustion
- Unique, floating burn pot design for efficient, clean combustion
- Quality welded steel body promises years of durable service
- Outside air kit included for an added value of over $60
- Window trim included for more value
- Long-lasting, 7 ga. baffle
- 45 lb. hopper capacity holds enough fuel for overnight burns
- The Auto-Start One Touch Ignition ensures simple, safe start-up, time after time
- 3 in. rear vent fits standard pellet vent pipe, including our popular through-the-wall kit (optional - not included)
- Close clearance to combustibles allows for more placement options
- Freestanding unit is Approved for Mobile Home installation (Insert is not)
- Easy-Access side panels make maintenance a snap
- Front access ash drawer for easy clean-out
- Specially-engineered combustion system for more realistic flame pattern
- Thermostat adaptable – Choose a wall or remote thermostat to Start-up and Shut down your unit as needed
- Open, "Easy-Clean" firebox design
- Fireplace Insert conversion kit is available to convert freestanding model to insert - NOT INCLUDED
Quality and Charm:
- Three-panel fireview glass and air wash system offer a clear, beautiful view of the fire
- Realistic brick-look fiberboard and custom ceramic log set included
- Elegant door design gives attractive, ‘wrap-around’ view of the fire
- Flush hopper lid and streamlined side panels for updated, quality look
- Freestanding design allows this to be a versatile addition to nearly any area
- Meets UL and ULC standards for product safety
- Operation and service DVD included for peace of mind
- Proudly made in U.S.A. and supported by the Technical Support staff
Specifications Dimensions 25 3/4" W x 29 1/8" H x 23 1/4" D Weight 270 lbs. Type of Fuel Wood Pellets Hopper Capacity Approx. 45 lbs. Door Glass 3 Panel, Wrap-Around Flue Size (I.D.) 3" Pellet Rear Vent Height from Floor to Center of Exhaust Approx. 16" Blower 140 cfm, Adjustable Settings
The Fire Chief FC700 is our most popular indoor wood and coal burning furnace and will keep you warm for many winters to come. Fire Chief Wood and Coal Burning Furnaces are designed for maximum efficiency with our unique 360 degree Cast iron Roller Grates (with a lifetime warranty) and a Secondary Combustion Chamber - each Fire Chief furnace Heating System is pre-wired for ease of installation, constructed of heavy gauge steel (7 ga & 10 ga) plus cast iron front and rear baffles for strength and Quality Heating System durability.
Comfortably heats approximately 2500 - 3500 square feet*
- Heating System Construction - High Grade, heavy (7 & 10) gauge steel is continuously welded for maximum structural strength.
- Secondary Combustion Chamber - Increases fuel efficiency for this heating system while re-burning smoke and wood gases before they are vented up the chimney.
- Cold Air Return/Filter Box - Standard equipment on the FC700 Fire Chief Furnace. The box filters the return air as well as allowing a connection for a cold air return duct if necessary.
- Cast Iron Baffle - Directs the combustion air flow below and above the cast iron grates creating the maximum fire temperature for every pound of fuel. This heating systems cast iron baffle comes with a lifetime warranty.
- Cast Iron Roller Grates - Designed to roll 360 degrees from either direction, allowing fine ash to drop into ash pit and leaving hot coals in fire box. This heating systems cast iron roller grates comes with a lifetime warranty.
- Thermostatically Controlled Draft - Adds convenience with a full range of comfort determined by the temperature setting of your Fire Chief wall thermostat.
- 3-Speed Blower - This heating system motor allows for gentle circulation of air when heating requirements are low and high output when heating requirements are high.
- Pre-Wired Electrical System - Fully automatic heating system components are pre-wired for your convenience and to reduce electrical installation time and expense.
- Weight: 580 lb approx
- Height: 50.5''
- Width: 26''
- Depth: 31''
- Maximum Heating Capacity: 2500 - 3500 sq ft
- Maximum Btu Output: 150,000 approx
- Maximum Log Size: 28''
- Flue Size: 6''
- Fire Chamber Volume: 7.00 cu ft
- Plenum Size: 12'' Round
- Door Size: 13'' X 14''
- 3-Speed Blower Capacity: 1150,1500, 1800 cfm
- Warranty - Firebox: 5 Year
- Warranty – Grates, Castings: Lifetime
A multi fuel Heating System - Outdoor Wood Burning Furnace is a quality, outdoor wood burning, forced air furnace engineered to meet and exceed the heating requirements of the average-sized home in even the coldest winter months.
The FCOS1800D Outdoor Wood Furnace keeps all of the mess outside - no ashes, wood, or dirt associated with indoor woodburning - with the all of the advantages - a reliable, convenient heat source - keeping you warm, all winter long. The OS1800D was designed to provide efficient, economical heat to your home or business. The FCOS1800D is completely assembled and pre-wired when shipped. Does not include chimney.
This item is drop ship from the manufacture. It will be Free Shipping directly to your home or business.
- 9 Cubic Ft. Firebox
- Takes 28” Log
- 125,000 BTU
- 6” Chimney Required
- 10” Hot Air Plenum Outlet
- 12” Cold Air Return
- 25’ 10” Insulated Flex Duct Included
- Cast Iron Grate System
- 13” x 14” Fuel Door
- Weight 675 lbs.
- Heats up to 2500 Sq. Ft.
- Height 59”
- Width 30“
- Depth with blower housing 59”
- Patented Heat Dump Feature
- Thermostatically Controlled Draft System
- 1800 CFM 1/3 HP Blower Motor
- Pre-Wired Electrical System
- Chimney Anchor Plate Included
- 50,000 BTU Capacity
- Self-Cleaning FirePot
- Thermostat Capable
- Multifuel Capable: Corn or Wood Pellets
- 75 Pound Capacity Hopper
- Heating Capacity 2,500 sq. ft.
Did you know it is possible to manage the heat distribution from your pellet stove? The EPA certified Eco-65 allows for an effective heat transfer to other rooms with the installation of its optional Hot Air Plenum Kit (AC01330).
Our research and development team has design this kit that allows to redirect a part of the heat produced by your pellet stove into distribution pipes to heat other areas in your home. The heat can be distributed to two different places up to 20 feet (6.1 m) away from the plenum outlet adapter.Learn More
The US Stove model VG5770 is the easier pellet stove to use. It has a fully automatic ignition and easily accessible top-mounted controls. It comes with a remote control and has digital control panels that clearly display vital information like the temperature read out. The 600 pound hopper extends burn time while simultaneously reducing the time spent refueling the stove. This simple, but oh so helpful, design makes the BG5770 pellet stove easy to use. In addition to being easy to use, this heater is easy to install. Most of the content used to manufacture the pellets comes from waste from the timber industry. This makes the heater affordable, easy to use, easy to install, and green! What’s not to love about the stove? It saves you money by keeping your house warm and saves the planet with its renewable fuel, this is truly an ideal 21st Century heater. Order your VG5770 pellet stove today!
- Remote Control Included
- Up to 48,000 BTU
- Heats up to 2,200 Sq. Ft.
- LED Display with thermostat
- Blower included
- 3" exhaust
- 60 Lb. Hopper Capacity
- Air washed glass keeps the window clean and fire viewable
- Slim design is perfect for tighter areas
- Same heating abilities as larger more expensive models
The Escape 1400-I is a high efficiency, EPA certified wood insert. With its standard blower and large fire viewing area, it will revive your old masonry fireplace and warm up the inside of your house.
- High-efficiency EPA certified stove
- Recommended Heating Area (sq. ft.) : 500 - 1,600
- Blower Included
- Color : Metallic black
- Glass air-wash system
- Steel thickness (top) : 1/4"
- Optimum efficiency : 75%
- Emissions (grams/hour) : 4.3 g/h
- Baffle : High quality Vermiculite
- Firebox lined with refractory bricks for better heat distribution
- Stainless-steel secondary-air system improving gas combustion
- Recommended chimney diameter : 6"
Firebox Dimensions 13 3/4" D x 21" W x 10 7/8" H Firebox Volume (cu. ft.) 1.8 Maximum output - seasoned cord wood 60,000 BTU/h Overall Dimensions 23 5/16" D x 20 5/8" H x 28 3/8" W Minimum fireplace opening 28 7/8" W x 21 3/8" H x 12 3/4" D Manufacturing location: Canada
NOTE: Requires the addition of faceplate model AC03350.Learn More