People started using wood heaters many years ago, known more commonly as a wood stove. A wood heater/stove is a heating appliance that has come a long way, since the days of the cast iron wood stoves, at first they did not even have a blower to circulate the heat, and they burnt just wood and/or coal. While you can still purchase the traditional cast iron wood stoves, there are many more types available.
The 240 lb. Hopper Multi Fuel Furnace is able to burn corn, pellets and other fuels. The furnace has twin blowers to distribute the heat around your home. There are wood heaters that are in casings that do not get as hot as the cast iron heaters, making them the better choice for families with children who may bump into the stove. There are also wood burning fireplaces and wood burning fireplace inserts. If you want to burn wood there are many choices for you in wood heaters.
You can also get a Shelter Logic Firewood Seasoning Shed to store your wood in to keep it dry and out of the weather. Don't forget the accessories that you need to correctly hook up your wood heater, such as a Drolet Hot Air Plenum Kit - Eco-65 for a Pellet Heater, or the Drolet To the Ceiling 6" Black Pipe Kit to hook your heater up to the flue or chimney. It used to be the norm to heat with wood, but many people switched to different types of heat, however now more people are starting to turn to wood heaters to heat their homes once again. There are several types and brands to choose from and we offer a lot for you to choose from, and the accessories you need to get them hooked up and working in your home.
This filter box is designed to work in conjunction with DAKA furnaces that have been equipped with twin/dual blowers. When using a No. 273 Twin Blower Kit on furnace Models 521, 521FB, or 621, this Filter Box will cover both of the blowers and provide a place to attach a cold air return line.
The back sheet metal panel provided is blank and ready to be cut to accommodate your size cold air return line. A minimum of a 10" round return line must be used. Filter Box takes one 14" x 25 x 1" fiberglass furnace filter (not included.).
May be used on models 311/411/412/521/ 521FB/621/622 and many earlier Deluxe models.Learn More
The B2350 Wonderluxe is a very unique circulator on the market. It can burn both wood and coal and is more efficient and cleaner burning than most other circulators on the market. It offers a non-catalytic, trouble-free, operating system that is thermostatically controlled. It offers an easy access ash pan that makes clean up a breeze and a lift top with positive safety latch to use its auxiliary cooking surface. It is safe, durable, and versatile.
- Installation materials are NOT included(i.e. floor protector, chimney connector, thimble, radiation shield, flue)
- EPA Exempt
- Optional ultra quiet blower
- Firebrick lined for long life and combustion efficiency
- Heavy duty, cast iron grates with shakers are more durable, for longer life and more complete combustion
- Non-electric, bi-metallic thermostat provides automatic comfort control without needing electricity
- Cooking surface with a lift top lid and positive safety latch
- Clearance to combustibles: side- 17", back- 35"
- Optional kits: DR6- draft regulator, B36TK- thermodisc kit for blower
- Not for use in mobile or modular homes
- Not available for sale in WA and CA
Capacities Amounts Fuel Wood/Coal Heating Capacity Up to 1,800 Sq. Ft. Coal Capacity 50 lbs. Log Length 23" BTUs Up to 105,000 Depth w/blower 23.5" Depth w/o blower 19.25" Width 32.25" Height 33.5" Weight 250 lbs.
Put an end to your worries and keep warm this winter and for many winters to come with one of our FC500 Fire Chief Wood and Coal Burning Furnaces. Designed for maximum efficiency with our unique 360 degree Cast Iron Roller Grates (with a lifetime warranty) and a Secondary Combustion Chamber - constructed of heavy gauge steel (7 ga & 10 ga) plus cast iron front and rear baffles for strength and durability - each wood furnace is pre-wired for ease of installation. Use as a central indoor, add-on or supplemental heat source.
Comfortably heats approximately 1500 - 2000 square feet*
Construction - High Grade, heavy (7 & 10) gauge steel is continuously welded for maximum structural strength.
• Secondary Combustion Chamber - This Inside add on wood furnace Increases fuel efficiency while re-burning smoke and wood gases before they are vented up the chimney.
• Cold Air Return/Filter Box - Standard equipment on the FC500 Indoor Fire Chief wood Furnace. The box filters the return air as well as allowing a connection for a cold air return duct if necessary.
• Cast Iron Baffle - Directs the combustion air flow above and below the cast iron grates creating the maximum fire temperature for every pound of fuel. Comes with a lifetime warranty.
• Cast Iron Roller Grates - Designed to roll 360 degrees from either direction, allowing fine ash to drop into ash pit and leaving hot coals in fire box. Comes with a lifetime warranty.
• Thermostatically Controlled Draft - Adds convenience with a full range of comfort determined by the temperature setting of your Fire Chief wall thermostat.
• 3-Speed Blower - This motor allows for gentle circulation of air when heating requirements are low and maximum output when needed.
• Pre-Wired Electrical System - Fully automatic components are pre-wired for your convenience and will reduce electrical installation time and expense.
- Weight 525 lb approx
- Height 50.5”
- Width 26”
- Depth 26”
- Maximum Heating Capacity 1500 -2000 sq ft
- Maximum Btu Output 100,000 approx
- Maximum Log Size 22”
- Flue Size 6”
- Fire Chamber Volume 5.00 cu ft
- Plenum Size 12” Round
- Door Size 13” X 14”
- 3-Speed Blower Capacity 1150,1500, 1800 cfm
The 2500 Norseman add on furnace is designed to use in conjunction with your existing HVAC ductwork and work seamlessly with your existing furnace. With twin 550 CFM blowers and up to 139,000 btu’s it is designed to heat a home up to 2500 sq. ft. This unit is made with a firebrick lined plate steel firebox surrounded by powder coated steel giving the unit an eye appealing look. Connection to your existing ductwork is easy with the two 8 in. diameter heat outlets. Available accessories include the Universal Filter Box Kit.
- Adjustable bi-metal thermostat provides automatic controlled combustion for even heating
- Heavy duty 7 gauge steel firebox for years of service
- Dual 550 CFM blowers provide efficient air flow through existing duct work
- Large firebox holds enough fuel for several hours of heating per load
- Large 12 in. x 12 in. x 7 in. feed door for easy loading
- Accepts logs up to 24 in. in length or 100 lbs. of bituminous coal
- Protective smoke curtain prevents smoke from escaping furnace
- Adjustable, cast iron spin draft for additional burn control
- Convenient ash door and large full-length ash tray for easy clean out and disposal
- Includes heavy duty cast iron rocker grate ensures complete combustion
- Two raised and tapered heat outlets provide easy connection for 8 in. heat ducts
Specs Heating Capability (sq. ft.) 2,500 BTU Output 115,000 Blower Included Yes Blower-Dual (CFM) 550 Blower Power Supply (Volts, Amps) 110 Thermostat Included No Igniter No Full Load Run Time (Hours) 14 Max. Log Size Accepted (L in.) 24 Flue Collar Size (in.) 6 Door Opening 12 in. x 12 in. x 7 Firebox Size W x D (in.) 20 x 37 Product Height (in.) 41 Product Width (in.) 24 EPA Certified Yes Dimensions W x D x H (in.) 24 x 34 x 33
- Facilitates wood stove start-up on cold chimneys. No more smoke-filled rooms!
- Concealed electrical element.
- High-temp black paint to match stove pipe.
- Comes with heat-resistant powercord.
- Heat sensor to prevent power consumption when flue is already hot.
The 1100B wood stove is a great addition to any home. With its simple yet refined design, it blends perfectly with many different decors. The 1.2 cubic foot firebox will accept logs up to 16 inches long. Lined with firebrick, it holds heat longer, Rated up to 67,000 BTUs this stove will heat up to 1,100 sq. ft. It is also EPA Certified with a 75% thermal efficiency rating.
- Installation materials are NOT included (i.e. floor protector, chimney connector, thimble, radiation shield, flue, etc.)
- Firebrick lined
- Quiet 100 CFM blower included
- 6" flue collar
- EPA Certified
- Air wash glass keeps door window clean so you can see the warm glow of the fire
- Large viewing window
- Not approved for use in mobile or modular homes
- Not available for sale in WA
Capacities Amounts Fuel Wood Heating Capacity Up to 1,100 Sq. Ft. Log Length 16" BTUs Up to 67,000 Depth w/blower 25" Depth w/o blower 21.5" Width 22.5" Height 30.5" Weight 250 lbs.
Pleasant Hearth pellet burning stoves provide will warm your heart and your home with highly efficient and effective indoor zone heating. This stove has been EPA certified with a 85% efficiency rating. Perfect for single-family or mobile home use with little assembly required. All Pleasant Hearth pellet burning stoves feature chrome handles, air wash system for cleaner air, solid cast iron door with large ceramic glass viewing area, and a 5 year limited warranty. Stoves operate best when fueled with premium pellet fuel. Heating coverage area is up to 2,200 sq ft.
- High Efficiency EPA Approved Pellet Burning Stove
- Burns 17 to 59 hours in one fueling
- Exclusive Comfort Control System
- Exclusive Integrated Diagnostics
- Auto Ignition System
- Includes Outside Air Kit (MSRP $60)
- Ceramic glass window
- Air Wash System
- Mobile Home Approved
- Made in the USA
Specifications Fuel Type Wood Pellets Heat Output 50,000 BTU Heating Capacity Up to 2,200 sq. ft. Log or Pellet Capacity 80 lb. Hopper Capacity Average Efficiency 85% Emissions .69 grams/hour Finish Black Finish with Chrome Accents Dimensions 26-1/2" x 23-3/4" x 34"
Affordable wood stove is constructed of heavy gauge reinforced plate steel with welded seams to insure years of service. Firebrick lined and features a 10in. x 14in. cast iron feed-door with gasket seal, ceramic safety glass hearth extension, cast iron damper-collar and cool-touch spring handle. Stove accepts 16in. logs.Includes blower.Safety tested to UL 1482.
This item is not for sale in the state of California and Washington. Customers are responsible for checking local codes and regulations prior to purchase.
- Cast iron door with handsome Frontiersman design
- Flue Type: Oval
- Safety glass allows clear view of fire
- Hearth extension to collect ash
- Dual panel induction system for proper combustion
- Wide-stance legs for stability
- Cannot be installed in mobile homes
American Energy System Country Flame Little Rascal Wood Pellet Stove Product Features:
- Wood Pellet Stove with Black Door
- 40,000 BTU
- Auto Ignition
- Ash Pan Included
- 45 Pound Capacity Hopper
- Heating Capacity 1,200 to 2,000 sq. ft.