Add a second blower to your DAKA furnace with this Twin 550-cfm Blower Kit. If you’re looking to increase the amount of air flowing from your DAKA wood burning furnace then this is the best way. If you have long duct runs in a multi level home with multiple outlets adding this second blower will help get that warm air to those far registers.
Installation is easy. Remove cover plate on back of existing DAKA furnace and mount blower over opening, tying into the power supply of the first blower. Both blowers will then operate off the existing fan control. Kit includes one (1) 550-cfm blower with wiring harness.
NOTE: You may also want to consider a #258 Dual Blower Return Air Filter Box to fit around both blowers (#260 single air filter box does not fit with 2 blowers installed).Learn More
Pleasant Hearth pellet burning stoves will warm your heart and your home with highly efficient and effective indoor zone heating. This stove has been EPA certified with a 85% efficiency rating. Perfect for single-family or mobile home use with little assembly required. All Pleasant Hearth pellet burning stoves feature chrome handles, air wash system for cleaner air, solid cast iron door with large ceramic glass veiwing area, and a 5 year limitied warranty. Stoves operate best when fueled with premium pellet fuel. Heating coverage area is up to 2,200 sq ft.
- High Efficiency EPA Approved Pellet Burning Stove
- Burns 25 to 85 hours in one fueling
- Exclusive Comfort Control System
- Exclusive Integrated Diagnostics
- Auto Ignition System
- Includes Outside Air Kit (MSRP $60)
- Ceramic glass window
- Air Wash System
- Mobile Home Approved
- Made in the USA
Specifications Fuel Type Wood Pellets Heating Output 50,000 BTU/hr Heating Capacity Up to 2,200 sq. ft. Log or Pellet Capacity 120 lb. Hopper Capacity Average Efficiency 85% Emissions .69 grams/hour Finish Black Finish with Crhome Accents Dimensions (in.) 26" W x 24" D x 35 3/4" H Weight (lbs) 180 Warranty 5 Year Manufacturer Limited Warranty
Did you know it is possible to manage the heat distribution from your pellet stove? The EPA certified Eco-65 allows for an effective heat transfer to other rooms with the installation of its optional Hot Air Plenum Kit (AC01330).
Our research and development team has design this kit that allows to redirect a part of the heat produced by your pellet stove into distribution pipes to heat other areas in your home. The heat can be distributed to two different places up to 20 feet (6.1 m) away from the plenum outlet adapter.Learn More
The 6041HF multi-fuel stove has evolved into one of the most sophisticated heating appliances on the market. Not only is it capable of burning compressed wood pellets, it can also burn corn, soy beans, cherry pits, olive pits, bio mass fuel grains, and processed silage with just a few simple adjustments. This stove is mobile home approved (with the use of a fresh air kit) and is easy to install.
- Installation materials are NOT included (i.e. floor protector and PL vent exhaust system)
- 5 blower speed settings allow easy adjustments to fit your home
- Digital control board with built-in diagnostics and LED readouts make testing, startup, and operation a breeze with just the touch of a button
- Burns wood pellets, corn, soy beans, cherry pits, olive pits, and other compressed biomass fuels
- Burn pot agitator to prevent clinker buildup and provide a more complete burn
- Removable ash pan
- New fuel feed system eliminates burn back and allows the use of non-premium fuels
- Air wash glass
- Large viewing window
- 5 heat settings allow the ability to adjust to your heating needs
- Approved for mobile and modular homes
- Available for sale in Washington and California states
Capacities Amounts Fuel Pellet/Corn Heating Capacity Up to 2,400 Sq. Ft. Fuel Capacity 60 lbs. BTUs Up to 52,000 Depth 28" Width 29" Height 31"
This filter box is designed to work in conjunction with DAKA furnaces that have been equipped with twin/dual blowers. When using a No. 273 Twin Blower Kit on furnace Models 521, 521FB, or 621, this Filter Box will cover both of the blowers and provide a place to attach a cold air return line.
The back sheet metal panel provided is blank and ready to be cut to accommodate your size cold air return line. A minimum of a 10" round return line must be used. Filter Box takes one 14" x 25 x 1" fiberglass furnace filter (not included.).
May be used on models 311/411/412/521/ 521FB/621/622 and many earlier Deluxe models.Learn More
The 1261 is a rustic, heavy duty, cast iron constructed, wood stove that is ideal for any rugged outdoorsman, those with a nostalgic taste, or someone simply looking for reliable, cost efficient, heating. It is perfect for log cabins, large garages and shops. This stove is durability defined. Tested and certified to U.L. 1482 by Warnock Hersey International for greater peace of mind and safety assurance. It has unequaled life expectancy and is easy to use.
- Installation materials are NOT Included (i.e. floor protector, chimney connector, thimble, radiation shield, flue)
- Color: Black
- EPA exempt
- Two piece safety handle allows for a cooler
- Heavy duty cast iron construction
- Built-in damper
- Two lift out cook lids that allow you to cook food
- Not approved for use in Mobile or Modular homes
- Not available for sale in WA and CA
Heat Capacity (sq. ft.) 600-900 sqft BTU Range 18,143 – 54,429 FUEL Wood Coal/Pellets cap. N/A Log Length 23" Weight 116 lbs. Width 21.5" Depth/w blower N/A Depth w/o blower 30.5" Height 25.75"
Pleasant Hearth non-catalytic wood burning stoves provide will warm your heart and your home with highly efficient and effective indoor zone heating. This stove has been EPA certified with a 85% efficiency rating with emission at 3.6 grams/hr. Perfect for single-family use with little assembly required. All Pleasant Hearth wood burning stove feature a brick lined firebox, chrome handles, air wash system for cleaner air, front-loading solid cast iron door with large ceramic glass viewing area, and a 5 year limited warranty. Stoves operate best when fueled with seasoned cord firewood. Heating coverage area is up to 2,200 sq ft.
- High Efficiency EPA Approved Wood Burning Stove
- Heats up to 2,200 Sq. Ft.
- Average efficiency of 85%
- Heating capacity of up to 77,000 BTU/hr
- Rear heat shield
- Log capacity 20"
- Ceramic glass window
- Air wash system
- Brick lined firebox
- Connects to standard 6" chimney
- Ash overflow tray
- Heavy duty door hinges
- Ash clean out door
- Ash drawer
- Air draft control
- 5 Year Manufacturer warranty
- WA State Approved