If the power goes out, be safe and comfortable with this Non-Electric Patented Pellet Stove. It is the only EPA and UL-Approved Non-Electric Pellet Stove. It heats up to 2,000 square feet for up to 31 hours without refueling.
- Overall efficiency of 75%
- Heats up to 2,000 square feet
- Heats up to 31 hours without refueling
- No electricity required
- Silent operation - no blower or operation noise
- EPA and UL-Approved
- 60 lb. hopper capacity
- Grams per hour: 1.9
- Dimensions: 52" H x 24" W x 15" D
- 5 year manufacturer warranty
Did you know it is possible to manage the heat distribution from your pellet stove? The EPA certified Eco-65 allows for an effective heat transfer to other rooms with the installation of its optional Hot Air Plenum Kit (AC01330).
Our research and development team has design this kit that allows to redirect a part of the heat produced by your pellet stove into distribution pipes to heat other areas in your home. The heat can be distributed to two different places up to 20 feet (6.1 m) away from the plenum outlet adapter.Learn More
A member of Summers Heat's new-generation, non-catalytic family of wood stoves, this model is an excellent choice for heating an area of 1,200 - 1,800 sq. ft. It is efficient: able to produce up to 60,000 BTU’s, from a 1.8 cu. ft. firebox that can hold logs up to 18 in. long (and yes, it does have an ash drawer). It is clean: only 2.6 grams of emissions, definitely E.P.A. Certified (and even WA State Approved). And it is high-tech! That’s correct, this wood stove is cutting edge, using stainless-steel tubes and ceramic fiberboard to create a clean, cozy, hot burn that lasts for hours.
Couple all of that with a large door glass and the included window trim, lip and ash apron trim, and this stove becomes a perfect fit (and perfect value) for any moderately-sized home. To add to the value, we now include a room air blower, for an extra added value of more than $100 (this will move the heated air around your room and heat it up more quickly).
Also ships with legs and pedestal included - it’s like having two stoves in one, you simply choose which look you like the best! Sturdy plate steel construction, with cast iron door and legs; Mobile Home approved when used with pedestal.
- Heats 1,200 - 1,800 sq. ft. to ensure a warm, cozy living space, perfect for moderately-sized homes
- High-tech non-catalytic XBT firebox produces maximum results from your fuel
- EPA Certified (and WA State approved) translates into very clean, efficient burns – you use less fuel for the same amount of heat than non-certified stoves
- Generates 60,000 BTU's per hour* when burning seasoned cordwood for steady, dependable heat (*achieved in the lab)
- Outside air hook-up provides fresh air for excellent fuel combustion
- Cast iron door and quality welded steel body promise years of durable service
- Blower included for an added value of over $100
- Two-piece lip trim and window trim included
- Pedestal and cast legs are included, so it’s like having two stoves in one design
- Accepts 18 in. logs, which means less log cutting than with smaller stoves
- Convenient ash drawer for easy ash removal
- 6 in. top vent fits standard stove pipe and allows for easier installation
- Built-in rear heat shield for close clearances (side heat shields available)
- Approved for Mobile Home installation when used with pedestal
Quality and Charm:
- Satin black steel body (complemented by cast iron door and leg or pedestal options) make this a great match for any decor
- Beveled door design with large door glass and air wash system offers a clear, beautiful view of the fire
- Freestanding design allows this to be an attractive addition to nearly any area
- Meets UL and ULC standards for product safety
- Proudly made in U.S.A. and supported by Technical Support staff
Specifications Dimensions 25" W x 28 1/4" H x 20 1/4" D Weight 325 lbs. Door Opening Size 16" x 8 1/2" Door Glass 9 1/4" x 16 1/2" Firebox Size 1.8 cu. ft. Flue Size (I.D.) 6" Approx. Flue Height to Top Exhaust 27 1/2" Type of Fuel Wood Max. Log Length 18" Ash Drawer Standard
The Vogelzang Heartwood Wood-Burning Heater is a handsome, high-performance cabinet wood stove that efficiently circulates heat within your home. A bimetal thermostat controls combustion for constant-level heat radiation.
Firebrick-lined firebox with cast iron grate accepts 23in. logs. One load burns up to 5 hours. Lift top reveals two burners for fry pan or tea kettle.Features include a large gasketed cast iron 13in. x 11in. feed-door, gasketed cast iron ash-door with spin draft and a large ash tray for easy ash removal. Uses 6in. flue. Safety tested to UL 1482. Optional blower Item# 173605 sold separately.
This item is not for sale in the state of California and Washington. Customers are responsible for checking local codes and regulations prior to purchase.
- Lift-top exposes 2 cook lids
- Powder-coat finish for durability
- Firebrick lining for long life
- Bimetal thermostat regulates draft
- Large cast iron door for easy loading
- Separate ash door
- Large ash pan for convenient clean out
- Thermostatically controlled damper for even heat
- Cannot be installed in mobile homes
Specs Heating Capability (sq. ft.) 2,000 Mobile Home Approved No BTU Output 150,000 Blower Included No Thermostat Included Yes Igniter Manual Full Load Run Time (Hours) 5 Fuel Type Wood Max. Log Size Accepted (L in.) 23 Flue Collar Size (in.) 6 Stove Pipe Included No Door Opening W x H (in.) 13 x 11 Firebox Size W x D (in.) 24 x 11 Clearance from Side Wall (in.) 20 Clearance from Rear Wall (in.) 34 Clearance from Corner (in.) 24 Dimensions W x D x H (in.) 32 x 20 x 34
This Forced Draft Conversion Kit #253 can be added to our current furnace models #521FB or #621 and many previous models. This is an upgrade to the standard Automatic Damper Control on those models.
Forced Draft has a number of advantages: Improved fire starting, overcoming poor drafting chimney issues along with the added convenience of being able to control the temperature in your living room without having to go to the furnace and adjust the Automatic Damper Control.
This Kit includes (1) 50-cfm draft blower, transformer relay, fan controls, junction box, wall thermostat and necessary wiring (low voltage wiring to wall thermostat not included) and a step by step instruction manual.
- 1-50-cfm Draft Blower with sealed Ball Bearings
- 1-Low Voltage Wall Thermostat by Honeywell
- 1-Junction Box
- 1-Adjustable Fan Control by Honeywell
- Conduit, wiring and connectors
- Step by Step Installation instructions
There aren't many things better than walking into your home or shop and being able to escape the cold. Imagine being able to warm up instantly, and not spend a fortune on heating bills doing so. Get a wood/coal furnace today and do just that. This product burns both wood and soft coal so that you can save on expensive bills during the cold months. Being more environmentally friendly is the new thing and this furnace is just that. Not only is it cost efficient and environmentally friendly, but it is durable! You won't ever have to buy another wood/coal furnace. Made from thick steel and heavy duty cast iron, this furnace will last you for years to come. So get yourself a wood/coal furnace today, save money in the long run, and more importantly, stay warm! Everyone likes being warm and cozy.
- High Efficiency EPA Approved Pellet Burning Stove
- Burns 25 to 85 hours in one fueling
- Exclusive Comfort Control System
- Exclusive Integrated Diagnostics
- Auto Ignition System
- Includes Outside Air Kit (MSRP $60)
- Ceramic glass window
- Air Wash System
- Mobile Home Approved
- Made in the USA
Specifications Fuel Type Wood Pellets Heating Output 50,000 BTU/hr Heating Capacity Up to 2,200 sq. ft. Log or Pellet Capacity 120 lb. Hopper Capacity Average Efficiency 85% Emissions .69 grams/hour Finish Black Finish with Crhome Accents Dimensions (in.) 26" W x 24" D x 35 3/4" H Weight (lbs) 180 Warranty 5 Year Manufacturer Limited Warranty
The 110 Series of Wood Stoves is incredibly versatile and efficient. This.This particular model has a great shape, and a capacity to heat up to 1100 square feet. The logs for this unit can be 16" long. The unit is firebrick lined providing a longer heat retention, and includes a quiet 100 CFM blower. The front of the US Stove 1100 wood stove has a large air wash glass window so you can see the warm glow of the fire all day long. The flue collar is 6"and other installation materials are not included. This US Stove 1100 wood stove is EPA certified and comes with a 75% heat efficiency rating. This US Stove 1100 will also make a great heat supplement to the already existing heat source in any home or shop, providing a heat source with a nice design and finish to complement any interior decor..
- Installation materials are NOT included (i.e. floor protector, chimney connector, thimble, radiation shield, flue, etc.)
- Firebrick lined
- Quiet 100 CFM blower included
- 6" flue collar
- EPA Certified
- Air wash glass keeps door window clean so you can see the warm glow of the fire
- Large viewing window
- Not approved for use in mobile or modular homes
- Not available for sale in WA
Capacities Amounts Fuel Wood Heating Capacity Up to 1,100 Sq. Ft. Log Length 16" BTUs Up to 67,000 Depth w/blower 25" Depth w/o blower 21.5" Width 22.5" Height 30.5" Weight 250 lbs.
Pleasant Hearth non-catalytic wood burning stoves will warm your heart and your home with highly efficient and effective indoor zone heating. The Pleasant Hearth large stove has been EPA certified with an 85% efficiency rating and 3.6 grams/hr of emissions. Perfect for any space in your home up to 2,200 square feet with little assembly required. All Pleasant Hearth wood burning stoves are made in the USA and include a 5 year limited warranty. Additionally, all Pleasant Hearth wood burning stoves feature a brick lined firebox, stainless steel ash lip, chrome spring handles, air wash system, and front-loading solid cast iron door with large ceramic glass viewing area.
- High Efficiency EPA Approved Wood Burning Stove
- Burns 8 to 10 Hours in One Fueling
- Sliding Draft Control
- Rear Heat Shield
- Ceramic Glass Window
- Air Wash System
- Brick Lined Firebox
- Connects to a Standard 6" Chimney
- Variable Speed Blower (Optional)
- WA State Approved
- Made In the USA!
Specifications Fuel Type Seasoned Cord Wood Heat Output 77,000 BTU/hr Heating Capacity Up to 2,200 sq. ft. Log or Pellet Capacity Up to 20" Average Efficiency 85% Emissions 3.6 grams/hr Finish Black Finish with Chrome Accents Dimensions (in.) 30 1/2" W x 26 1/2" D x 30 7/8" H Weight (lbs.) 324 Warranty 5 Year Manufacturer Limited Warranty