Replaces wood burning grate to permit burning of bituminous and sub-bituminous coal in Deluxe models 311/411/521FB/621/622FBT and many earlier models.
- Extra thick 3-section shaker grates
- Shaker rod assembly
Also includes: required fire door with spinner knob.
Order #238 if you already have fire door w/spinner knob.Learn More
Innovative patent-pending ShelterLogic Firewood Seasoning Shed is designed to create burnable wood fast — twice as fast as open air drying. Seasons wood for indoor fireplaces, outdoor fire pits, chimineas, outdoor wood boilers and more.
A heavy-duty steel frame with ShelterLock stabilizers provides a strong, stable building. The translucent polyethylene ripstop fabric cover allows light in and retains heat to dry wood faster. The floor vapor barrier keeps excess ground moisture out and cross ventilation aids the drying process. This shed is sized to hold up to 1/2 cord of wood.
- Shed features zippered front door panels for easy stacking and access to wood
- Screened vents allow for increased airflow
- Cross ventilation wicks away moisture to assist the drying process
- Easy Slide cross rail system and Ratchet Tite tensioning provide solid cover anchoring to the frame
- Drying times are dependent on geography and seasons
- Shed includes ratchet tie-downs, auger anchors, bungee cords and instructions
- Creates dry, seasoned firewood 2X faster than open air drying
- Heavy-duty 34mm steel frame has Dupont premium powder-coat finish that resists chipping, peeling, rust and corrosion
- ShelterLock stabilizers strengthen and stabilize frame
- Translucent triple-layer 5.5-oz. polyethylene ripstop fabric cover allows light in and retains heat to dry wood faster
- Cover has heat-bonded seams and is 100% waterproof
- Cover is UV treated with added fade blockers, anti-aging and anti-fungal agents for long life
- Floor vapor barrier keeps out excess ground moisture
The Fire Chief FC700 is our most popular indoor wood and coal burning furnace and will keep you warm for many winters to come. Fire Chief Wood and Coal Burning Furnaces are designed for maximum efficiency with our unique 360 degree Cast iron Roller Grates (with a lifetime warranty) and a Secondary Combustion Chamber - each Fire Chief furnace Heating System is pre-wired for ease of installation, constructed of heavy gauge steel (7 ga & 10 ga) plus cast iron front and rear baffles for strength and Quality Heating System durability.
Comfortably heats approximately 2500 - 3500 square feet*
- Heating System Construction - High Grade, heavy (7 & 10) gauge steel is continuously welded for maximum structural strength.
- Secondary Combustion Chamber - Increases fuel efficiency for this heating system while re-burning smoke and wood gases before they are vented up the chimney.
- Cold Air Return/Filter Box - Standard equipment on the FC700 Fire Chief Furnace. The box filters the return air as well as allowing a connection for a cold air return duct if necessary.
- Cast Iron Baffle - Directs the combustion air flow below and above the cast iron grates creating the maximum fire temperature for every pound of fuel. This heating systems cast iron baffle comes with a lifetime warranty.
- Cast Iron Roller Grates - Designed to roll 360 degrees from either direction, allowing fine ash to drop into ash pit and leaving hot coals in fire box. This heating systems cast iron roller grates comes with a lifetime warranty.
- Thermostatically Controlled Draft - Adds convenience with a full range of comfort determined by the temperature setting of your Fire Chief wall thermostat.
- 3-Speed Blower - This heating system motor allows for gentle circulation of air when heating requirements are low and high output when heating requirements are high.
- Pre-Wired Electrical System - Fully automatic heating system components are pre-wired for your convenience and to reduce electrical installation time and expense.
- Weight: 580 lb approx
- Height: 50.5''
- Width: 26''
- Depth: 31''
- Maximum Heating Capacity: 2500 - 3500 sq ft
- Maximum Btu Output: 150,000 approx
- Maximum Log Size: 28''
- Flue Size: 6''
- Fire Chamber Volume: 7.00 cu ft
- Plenum Size: 12'' Round
- Door Size: 13'' X 14''
- 3-Speed Blower Capacity: 1150,1500, 1800 cfm
- Warranty - Firebox: 5 Year
- Warranty – Grates, Castings: Lifetime
This Vogelzang "The Mountaineer" Wood Stove combines beauty and efficiency to give you an exceptional wood-burning stove at a great price. Heavy-gauge 3/16in. plate steel Mountaineer accepts 22in. logs. Air wash ceramic glass offers a clear view of the fire. The Mountaineer is fully firebrick lined, with a large ash pan for easy ash removal. Adjustable high speed blower (included) directs warm air into room. Sturdy pedestal base with pewter trim accents satin black finish.
Please Note: This is an EPA exempt Stove and therefore this item is not for sale in CA, WA and OR. Customers are responsible for checking local codes and regulations prior to purchase.
- Heavy-gauge 3/16in. reinforced plate steel with firebrick lining
- Cast iron feed door with large 19in. x 8in. ceramic safety glass window
- Sturdy pedestal base with pewter trim edge caps
- Adjustable high speed blower
- Large ash drawer for easy ash removal
- Cast iron damper collar
- Cool touch spring handle
- Safety tested to UL standard 1482
- Cannot be installed in mobile homes
Specs Heating Capability (sq. ft.) 2,000 Mobile Home Approved No BTU Output 104,000 Blower Included Yes Blower (CFM) 100 Blower Power Supply (Volts, Amps) 110 Heat Settings No Thermostat Included No Igniter Manual Full Load Run Time (Hours) 6-8 Max. Log Size Accepted (L in.) 22 Flue Collar Size (in.) 6 Door Opening W x H (in.) 22 x 11 Firebox Size W x D (in.) 23 x 14 Clearance from Side Wall (in.) 25 Clearance from Rear Wall (in.) 26 Clearance from Corner (in.) 19 EPA Certified Yes Dimensions W x D x H (in.) 28 x 20 x 30
Pleasant Hearth pellet burning stoves provide will warm your heart and your home with highly efficient and effective indoor zone heating. This stove has been EPA certified with a 85% efficiency rating. Perfect for single-family or mobile home use with little assembly required. All Pleasant Hearth pellet burning stoves feature chrome handles, air wash system for cleaner air, solid cast iron door with large ceramic glass viewing area, and a 5 year limited warranty. Stoves operate best when fueled with premium pellet fuel. Heating coverage area is up to 2,200 sq ft.
- High Efficiency EPA Approved Pellet Burning Stove
- Burns 17 to 59 hours in one fueling
- Exclusive Comfort Control System
- Exclusive Integrated Diagnostics
- Auto Ignition System
- Includes Outside Air Kit (MSRP $60)
- Ceramic glass window
- Air Wash System
- Mobile Home Approved
- Made in the USA
Specifications Fuel Type Wood Pellets Heat Output 50,000 BTU Heating Capacity Up to 2,200 sq. ft. Log or Pellet Capacity 80 lb. Hopper Capacity Average Efficiency 85% Emissions .69 grams/hour Finish Black Finish with Chrome Accents Dimensions 26-1/2" x 23-3/4" x 34"
For proper operation and efficient fuel consumption in wood and/or coal-fired furnaces, draft must remain constant. When it is, combustion is more complete, fuels are utilized and money is saved.
A barometric draft regulator maintains consistent draft by counteracting the negative forces caused by changes in temperature and barometric pressure, and the effects of wind. Fits 6" black stove pipe.Learn More
The Vogelzang Heartwood Wood-Burning Heater is a handsome, high-performance cabinet wood stove that efficiently circulates heat within your home. A bimetal thermostat controls combustion for constant-level heat radiation.
Firebrick-lined firebox with cast iron grate accepts 23in. logs. One load burns up to 5 hours. Lift top reveals two burners for fry pan or tea kettle.Features include a large gasketed cast iron 13in. x 11in. feed-door, gasketed cast iron ash-door with spin draft and a large ash tray for easy ash removal. Uses 6in. flue. Safety tested to UL 1482. Optional blower Item# 173605 sold separately.
This item is not for sale in the state of California and Washington. Customers are responsible for checking local codes and regulations prior to purchase.
- Lift-top exposes 2 cook lids
- Powder-coat finish for durability
- Firebrick lining for long life
- Bimetal thermostat regulates draft
- Large cast iron door for easy loading
- Separate ash door
- Large ash pan for convenient clean out
- Thermostatically controlled damper for even heat
- Cannot be installed in mobile homes
Specs Heating Capability (sq. ft.) 2,000 Mobile Home Approved No BTU Output 150,000 Blower Included No Thermostat Included Yes Igniter Manual Full Load Run Time (Hours) 5 Fuel Type Wood Max. Log Size Accepted (L in.) 23 Flue Collar Size (in.) 6 Stove Pipe Included No Door Opening W x H (in.) 13 x 11 Firebox Size W x D (in.) 24 x 11 Clearance from Side Wall (in.) 20 Clearance from Rear Wall (in.) 34 Clearance from Corner (in.) 24 Dimensions W x D x H (in.) 32 x 20 x 34
Pleasant Hearth non-catalytic wood burning stoves will warm your heart and your home with highly efficient and effective indoor zone heating. The Pleasant Hearth large stove has been EPA certified with an 85% efficiency rating and 3.6 grams/hr of emissions. Perfect for any space in your home up to 2,200 square feet with little assembly required. All Pleasant Hearth wood burning stoves are made in the USA and include a 5 year limited warranty. Additionally, all Pleasant Hearth wood burning stoves feature a brick lined firebox, stainless steel ash lip, chrome spring handles, air wash system, and front-loading solid cast iron door with large ceramic glass viewing area.
- High Efficiency EPA Approved Wood Burning Stove
- Burns 8 to 10 Hours in One Fueling
- Sliding Draft Control
- Rear Heat Shield
- Ceramic Glass Window
- Air Wash System
- Brick Lined Firebox
- Connects to a Standard 6" Chimney
- Variable Speed Blower (Optional)
- WA State Approved
- Made In the USA!
Specifications Fuel Type Seasoned Cord Wood Heat Output 77,000 BTU/hr Heating Capacity Up to 2,200 sq. ft. Log or Pellet Capacity Up to 20" Average Efficiency 85% Emissions 3.6 grams/hr Finish Black Finish with Chrome Accents Dimensions (in.) 30 1/2" W x 26 1/2" D x 30 7/8" H Weight (lbs.) 324 Warranty 5 Year Manufacturer Limited Warranty
- Black Door
- 40,000 BTU Capacity
- Multifuel Firepot
- Digital Control Center
- Thermostatic Operations
- Auto Ignition Available
- Heating Capacity: 1,500-2,000 sq. ft.