This DAKA Furnace burns wood or coal (with the addition of coal grate kit, not included) to produce up to 125,000 BTU to heat your entire home or shop. Built to last, this furnace features a fire box constructed of 3/16in. thick steel plating, firebrick lining and a heavy-duty cast iron fire door with an easy-to-operate handle. Infinitely adjustable heat settings provide convenient heat control.
The high-quality Dayton blower features a 1/10 HP permanent split capacitor motor and sealed ball bearings for trouble-free performance. A secondary heat chamber is controlled with a sliding baffle, increasing efficiency. There are also two 8in. warm air outlets on top of unit. EPA exempt. Not to be installed in mobile homes. U.S.A. Not for sale in California and Washington.
- 15 Firebricks
- Cast iron grate
- Fan control
- 4 in. junction box with wiring for blower and fan control
- Auto Damper control
- Cast iron fire door with gasket
- Ash pan assembly with gasket
- Burns wood or coal (burning coal requires Soft Coal Shaker Grate Kit, not included)
- Produces 62,500 to 125,000 BTU
- 3/16in. thick steel plating
- Firebrick lining
- Heavy-duty cast iron fire door with an easy-to-operate handle
- Infinitely adjustable heat settings
- High-quality Dayton blower with 1/10 HP permanent split capacitor motor and sealed ball bearings
- Secondary heat chamber
- Two 8in. warm air outlets on top
Specifications Heating Capability (sq. ft.) 3,000 Mobile Home Approved No BTU 62,500 to 125,000 Blower Included Yes Blower 550 Blower Power Supply (Volts, Amps) 120V, AC 15 amps Heat Settings Infinitely adjustable Thermostat Included Yes Igniter None Full Load Run time (Hours) 10 Fuel Type Wood/Coal Max. Log Size Accepted (L in.) 25 Flue Collar Size (in.) 6 Stove Pipe Included No Door Opening W x H (in.) 11 x 11 Firebox Size W x D (in. 14 x 25 Clearance from Side Wall (in.) 18 Clearance from Rear Wall (in.) 32.5 Clearance from Corner (in.) 32.5 EPA Certified No EPA Exempt Yes Dimensions W x D x H (in.) 24 x 45 1/2 x 48
This Vogelzang "The Mountaineer" Wood Stove combines beauty and efficiency to give you an exceptional wood-burning stove at a great price. Heavy-gauge 3/16in. plate steel Mountaineer accepts 22in. logs. Air wash ceramic glass offers a clear view of the fire. The Mountaineer is fully firebrick lined, with a large ash pan for easy ash removal. Adjustable high speed blower (included) directs warm air into room. Sturdy pedestal base with pewter trim accents satin black finish.
Please Note: This is an EPA exempt Stove and therefore this item is not for sale in CA, WA and OR. Customers are responsible for checking local codes and regulations prior to purchase.
- Heavy-gauge 3/16in. reinforced plate steel with firebrick lining
- Cast iron feed door with large 19in. x 8in. ceramic safety glass window
- Sturdy pedestal base with pewter trim edge caps
- Adjustable high speed blower
- Large ash drawer for easy ash removal
- Cast iron damper collar
- Cool touch spring handle
- Safety tested to UL standard 1482
- Cannot be installed in mobile homes
Specs Heating Capability (sq. ft.) 2,000 Mobile Home Approved No BTU Output 104,000 Blower Included Yes Blower (CFM) 100 Blower Power Supply (Volts, Amps) 110 Heat Settings No Thermostat Included No Igniter Manual Full Load Run Time (Hours) 6-8 Max. Log Size Accepted (L in.) 22 Flue Collar Size (in.) 6 Door Opening W x H (in.) 22 x 11 Firebox Size W x D (in.) 23 x 14 Clearance from Side Wall (in.) 25 Clearance from Rear Wall (in.) 26 Clearance from Corner (in.) 19 EPA Certified Yes Dimensions W x D x H (in.) 28 x 20 x 30
The 5660 is a fully automatic pellet stove with auto ignition and easy to use electronic controls. It utilizes a temperature control circulation blower to spread heat evenly. It is durable yet sleek in design, built for years of high performance. The 5660 blends nicely with any room setting and provides your home with the desired warmth even in the coldest of climates.
- Installation materials are NOT included (i.e. floor protector, chimney connector, thimble, radiation shield, flue, etc.)
- Digital control board allows adjusting heat and draft control with the
push of a button
- Digital control board features built-in diagnostics
- LED display makes it easier to set and operate
- 3" flue collar
- Air wash glass
- Large viewing window
- Classic bay front design
- Approved for mobile and modular homes with optional fresh air kit
- Available for sale in Washington and California states
Capacities Amounts Fuel Pellet Heating Capacity Up to 2,200 Sq. Ft. Pellet Capacity 55 lbs. BTUs Up to 48,000 Depth 28" Width 29" Height 38" Weight 270 lbs.
For proper operation and efficient fuel consumption in wood and/or coal-fired furnaces, draft must remain constant. When it is, combustion is more complete, fuels are utilized and money is saved.
A barometric draft regulator maintains consistent draft by counteracting the negative forces caused by changes in temperature and barometric pressure, and the effects of wind. Fits 6" black stove pipe.Learn More
Connects to present domestic hot water tank to provide gallons of piping hot water. Weldless boiler pipe has working pressure of 1200 lb./sq. in.
- Stainless Steel pre-heater pipe with threaded ends
- 4 Cast Iron nuts
- 2 flat washers
- 2 high temp gaskets
- Installation manual with mounting template
(Not to be installed on DAKA furnace model #311,411, 731 or 832 due to double back wall design).Learn More
Put an end to your worries and keep warm this winter and for many winters to come with one of our FC500 Fire Chief Wood and Coal Burning Furnaces. Designed for maximum efficiency with our unique 360 degree Cast Iron Roller Grates (with a lifetime warranty) and a Secondary Combustion Chamber - constructed of heavy gauge steel (7 ga & 10 ga) plus cast iron front and rear baffles for strength and durability - each wood furnace is pre-wired for ease of installation. Use as a central indoor, add-on or supplemental heat source.
Comfortably heats approximately 1500 - 2000 square feet*
Construction - High Grade, heavy (7 & 10) gauge steel is continuously welded for maximum structural strength.
• Secondary Combustion Chamber - This Inside add on wood furnace Increases fuel efficiency while re-burning smoke and wood gases before they are vented up the chimney.
• Cold Air Return/Filter Box - Standard equipment on the FC500 Indoor Fire Chief wood Furnace. The box filters the return air as well as allowing a connection for a cold air return duct if necessary.
• Cast Iron Baffle - Directs the combustion air flow above and below the cast iron grates creating the maximum fire temperature for every pound of fuel. Comes with a lifetime warranty.
• Cast Iron Roller Grates - Designed to roll 360 degrees from either direction, allowing fine ash to drop into ash pit and leaving hot coals in fire box. Comes with a lifetime warranty.
• Thermostatically Controlled Draft - Adds convenience with a full range of comfort determined by the temperature setting of your Fire Chief wall thermostat.
• 3-Speed Blower - This motor allows for gentle circulation of air when heating requirements are low and maximum output when needed.
• Pre-Wired Electrical System - Fully automatic components are pre-wired for your convenience and will reduce electrical installation time and expense.
- Weight 525 lb approx
- Height 50.5”
- Width 26”
- Depth 26”
- Maximum Heating Capacity 1500 -2000 sq ft
- Maximum Btu Output 100,000 approx
- Maximum Log Size 22”
- Flue Size 6”
- Fire Chamber Volume 5.00 cu ft
- Plenum Size 12” Round
- Door Size 13” X 14”
- 3-Speed Blower Capacity 1150,1500, 1800 cfm
The Fire Chief FC700 is our most popular indoor wood and coal burning furnace and will keep you warm for many winters to come. Fire Chief Wood and Coal Burning Furnaces are designed for maximum efficiency with our unique 360 degree Cast iron Roller Grates (with a lifetime warranty) and a Secondary Combustion Chamber - each Fire Chief furnace Heating System is pre-wired for ease of installation, constructed of heavy gauge steel (7 ga & 10 ga) plus cast iron front and rear baffles for strength and Quality Heating System durability.
Comfortably heats approximately 2500 - 3500 square feet*
- Heating System Construction - High Grade, heavy (7 & 10) gauge steel is continuously welded for maximum structural strength.
- Secondary Combustion Chamber - Increases fuel efficiency for this heating system while re-burning smoke and wood gases before they are vented up the chimney.
- Cold Air Return/Filter Box - Standard equipment on the FC700 Fire Chief Furnace. The box filters the return air as well as allowing a connection for a cold air return duct if necessary.
- Cast Iron Baffle - Directs the combustion air flow below and above the cast iron grates creating the maximum fire temperature for every pound of fuel. This heating systems cast iron baffle comes with a lifetime warranty.
- Cast Iron Roller Grates - Designed to roll 360 degrees from either direction, allowing fine ash to drop into ash pit and leaving hot coals in fire box. This heating systems cast iron roller grates comes with a lifetime warranty.
- Thermostatically Controlled Draft - Adds convenience with a full range of comfort determined by the temperature setting of your Fire Chief wall thermostat.
- 3-Speed Blower - This heating system motor allows for gentle circulation of air when heating requirements are low and high output when heating requirements are high.
- Pre-Wired Electrical System - Fully automatic heating system components are pre-wired for your convenience and to reduce electrical installation time and expense.
- Weight: 580 lb approx
- Height: 50.5''
- Width: 26''
- Depth: 31''
- Maximum Heating Capacity: 2500 - 3500 sq ft
- Maximum Btu Output: 150,000 approx
- Maximum Log Size: 28''
- Flue Size: 6''
- Fire Chamber Volume: 7.00 cu ft
- Plenum Size: 12'' Round
- Door Size: 13'' X 14''
- 3-Speed Blower Capacity: 1150,1500, 1800 cfm
- Warranty - Firebox: 5 Year
- Warranty – Grates, Castings: Lifetime