The 2200i from US Stove is an AIR TIGHT fireplace insert that will greatly improve the efficiency of your fireplace. With a heavy cast iron door, a cool touch stainless handle, and an air washed ceramic glass surrounded by a cast iron door that allows a magnificent view of the burning fire, it will be a beautiful addition to your existing hearth. It comes with the Hearth Surround to fully enclose the Existing fireplace, and is equipped with a spring loaded automatic adjustment to make installation a breeze.
- Installation materials are NOT included (i.e. floor protector, chimney connector, thimble, radiation shield, flue)
- Firebrick lined for long life and combustion efficiency
- Quiet 150 CFM blower included
- 6" flue collar
- EPA Certified in all states
- Air wash glass keeps door window clean so you can see the warm glow of the fire
- Large viewing window
- Large cast iron feed door
- Adjustable surround and nickel trim
- Not approved for use in mobile or modular homes
- California and Washington state approved
Maximum Heating Area (Sq. Feet) 1800 Assembled Height (Inches) 21.5 Assembled Width (Inches) 26.5 Assembled Depth (Inches) 20.0
The Norseman 1500 Warm Air Add-on Furnace works as a primary or supplementary source of heat for your entire home or workshop area. Conserve dollars spent on conventional heating methods using this solid fuel efficient wood/coal furnace. This indoor wood or coal furnace comfortably heats most small to medium homes with an output of 30,000 to 90,000 BTU's. In the event of a power failure, the Norseman will continue to provide heat on a low setting. Norseman furnaces are designed for indoor installation only.
- Adjustable bi-metal thermostat provides automatic controlled combustion for even heating
- Heavy duty 7 gauge steel firebox for years of service
- Single 480 CFM blower provides efficient air flow through existing duct work
- Large firebox holds enough fuel for several hours of heating per load
- Large 12 in. x 12 in. x 7 in. feed door for easy loading
- Accepts logs up to 18 in. in length or 100 lbs. of bituminous coal
- Protective smoke curtain prevents smoke from escaping furnace
- Adjustable, cast iron spin draft for additional burn control
- Convenient ash door and large full-length ash tray for easy clean out and disposal
- Includes heavy duty cast iron push-pull grate to ensure complete combustion
- Two raised and tapered heat outlets provide easy connection for 8 in. heat ducts
- Safety tested to UL 391
- BTU rating: 90,000
Specs Heating Capability (sq. ft.) 1,500 BTU Output 90,000 Blower Included Yes Blower(CFM) 480 Thermostat Included No Igniter No Door Opening 12 in. x 12 in. x 7 Firebox Size W x D (in.) 20 x 37 Product Height (in.) 40 Product Width (in.) 21.5
Pleasant Hearth non-catalytic wood burning stoves provide will warm your heart and your home with highly efficient and effective indoor zone heating. This stove has been EPA certified with a 81% efficiency rating with emission at 5.1 grams/hr. Perfect for single-family use with little assembly required. All Pleasant Hearth wood burning stove feature a brick lined firebox, chrome handles, air wash system for cleaner air, front-loading solid cast iron door with large ceramic glass viewing area, and a 5 year limited warranty. Stoves operate best when fueled with seasoned cord firewood. Heating coverage area is up to 1,200 sq ft.
- EPA Certified
- 81% Efficiency
- Instructional DVD Included
- 5 Year Warranty
Connects to present domestic hot water tank to provide gallons of piping hot water. Weldless boiler pipe has working pressure of 1200 lb./sq. in.
- Stainless Steel pre-heater pipe with threaded ends
- 4 Cast Iron nuts
- 2 flat washers
- 2 high temp gaskets
- Installation manual with mounting template
(Not to be installed on DAKA furnace model #311,411, 731 or 832 due to double back wall design).Learn More
The Fire Chief FC700 is our most popular indoor wood and coal burning furnace and will keep you warm for many winters to come. Fire Chief Wood and Coal Burning Furnaces are designed for maximum efficiency with our unique 360 degree Cast iron Roller Grates (with a lifetime warranty) and a Secondary Combustion Chamber - each Fire Chief furnace Heating System is pre-wired for ease of installation, constructed of heavy gauge steel (7 ga & 10 ga) plus cast iron front and rear baffles for strength and Quality Heating System durability.
Comfortably heats approximately 2500 - 3500 square feet*
- Heating System Construction - High Grade, heavy (7 & 10) gauge steel is continuously welded for maximum structural strength.
- Secondary Combustion Chamber - Increases fuel efficiency for this heating system while re-burning smoke and wood gases before they are vented up the chimney.
- Cold Air Return/Filter Box - Standard equipment on the FC700 Fire Chief Furnace. The box filters the return air as well as allowing a connection for a cold air return duct if necessary.
- Cast Iron Baffle - Directs the combustion air flow below and above the cast iron grates creating the maximum fire temperature for every pound of fuel. This heating systems cast iron baffle comes with a lifetime warranty.
- Cast Iron Roller Grates - Designed to roll 360 degrees from either direction, allowing fine ash to drop into ash pit and leaving hot coals in fire box. This heating systems cast iron roller grates comes with a lifetime warranty.
- Thermostatically Controlled Draft - Adds convenience with a full range of comfort determined by the temperature setting of your Fire Chief wall thermostat.
- 3-Speed Blower - This heating system motor allows for gentle circulation of air when heating requirements are low and high output when heating requirements are high.
- Pre-Wired Electrical System - Fully automatic heating system components are pre-wired for your convenience and to reduce electrical installation time and expense.
- Weight: 580 lb approx
- Height: 50.5''
- Width: 26''
- Depth: 31''
- Maximum Heating Capacity: 2500 - 3500 sq ft
- Maximum Btu Output: 150,000 approx
- Maximum Log Size: 28''
- Flue Size: 6''
- Fire Chamber Volume: 7.00 cu ft
- Plenum Size: 12'' Round
- Door Size: 13'' X 14''
- 3-Speed Blower Capacity: 1150,1500, 1800 cfm
- Warranty - Firebox: 5 Year
- Warranty – Grates, Castings: Lifetime
This Vogelzang "The Mountaineer" Wood Stove combines beauty and efficiency to give you an exceptional wood-burning stove at a great price. Heavy-gauge 3/16in. plate steel Mountaineer accepts 22in. logs. Air wash ceramic glass offers a clear view of the fire. The Mountaineer is fully firebrick lined, with a large ash pan for easy ash removal. Adjustable high speed blower (included) directs warm air into room. Sturdy pedestal base with pewter trim accents satin black finish.
Please Note: This is an EPA exempt Stove and therefore this item is not for sale in CA, WA and OR. Customers are responsible for checking local codes and regulations prior to purchase.
- Heavy-gauge 3/16in. reinforced plate steel with firebrick lining
- Cast iron feed door with large 19in. x 8in. ceramic safety glass window
- Sturdy pedestal base with pewter trim edge caps
- Adjustable high speed blower
- Large ash drawer for easy ash removal
- Cast iron damper collar
- Cool touch spring handle
- Safety tested to UL standard 1482
- Cannot be installed in mobile homes
Specs Heating Capability (sq. ft.) 2,000 Mobile Home Approved No BTU Output 104,000 Blower Included Yes Blower (CFM) 100 Blower Power Supply (Volts, Amps) 110 Heat Settings No Thermostat Included No Igniter Manual Full Load Run Time (Hours) 6-8 Max. Log Size Accepted (L in.) 22 Flue Collar Size (in.) 6 Door Opening W x H (in.) 22 x 11 Firebox Size W x D (in.) 23 x 14 Clearance from Side Wall (in.) 25 Clearance from Rear Wall (in.) 26 Clearance from Corner (in.) 19 EPA Certified Yes Dimensions W x D x H (in.) 28 x 20 x 30
Pleasant Hearth pellet burning stoves provide will warm your heart and your home with highly efficient and effective indoor zone heating. This stove has been EPA certified with a 85% efficiency rating. Perfect for single-family or mobile home use with little assembly required. All Pleasant Hearth pellet burning stoves feature chrome handles, air wash system for cleaner air, solid cast iron door with large ceramic glass viewing area, and a 5 year limited warranty. Stoves operate best when fueled with premium pellet fuel. Heating coverage area is up to 1,750 sq ft.
- High Efficiency EPA Approved Pellet Burning Stove
- Burns 12 to 32 hours in one fueling
- Exclusive Comfort Control System
- Exclusive Integrated Diagnostics
- Auto Ignition System
- Includes Outside Air Kit (MSRP $60)
- Ceramic glass window
- Air Wash System
- WA State & Mobile Home Approved
- Made in the USA
Specifications Fuel Type Wood Pellets Heat Output 35,000 BTU/hr Heating Capacity Up to 1,750 sq. ft. Average Efficiency 85% Log or Pellet Capacity 40 lb. Hopper Capacity Emissions .34 grams/hour Finish Black Finish with Chrome Accents Dimensions 24" x 21-3/4" x 30"
- 50,000 BTU Capacity
- Self-Cleaning FirePot
- Thermostat Capable
- Multifuel Capable: Corn or Wood Pellets
- 75 Pound Capacity Hopper
- Heating Capacity 2,500 sq. ft.