High-efficiency airtight stove heats up to 1200 sq. ft., with a maximum output of 28,337 BTU with Douglas fir, and 68,000 BTU with hardwood. Heavy-duty 3/16in. steel plate construction and fully firebrick lined.
Features secondary air reburn combustion system, a cast iron feed-door with gasket, clear-view air-washed ceramic glass, cam-lock latch and cool-touch spring handle. Stove accepts logs 17in. long. One full load burns approx. 8-10 hours. Safety tested to UL 1482.
- Includes blower
- Ideal for cabins, garages, hunting camps, lodges and more
- Primary air inlet at front ignites wood at bottom; secondary rear air inlet feeds air to top of firebox to fully consume wood for maximum burning efficiency
- Firepot Depth: 12in.
- Door Opening: 17in.
- Not for mobile home installations
Specs Heating Capability (sq. ft.) 1,200 Mobile Home Approved No BTU Output 68,000 Blower Included Yes Thermostat Included No Full Load Run Time (Hours) 8-10 Fuel Type Wood Max. Log Size Accepted (L in.) 17 Flue Collar Size (in.) 6 Stove Pipe Included No Door Opening W x H (in.) 17 x 12 Firebox Size W x D (in.) 18 x 12 Clearance from Side Wall (in.) 15 Clearance from Rear Wall (in.) 12 Clearance from Corner (in.) 12 EPA Certified Yes EPA Exempt No Dimensions W x D x H (in.) 23 1/2 x 20 x 27
Add a second blower to your DAKA furnace with this Twin 550-cfm Blower Kit. If you’re looking to increase the amount of air flowing from your DAKA wood burning furnace then this is the best way. If you have long duct runs in a multi level home with multiple outlets adding this second blower will help get that warm air to those far registers.
Installation is easy. Remove cover plate on back of existing DAKA furnace and mount blower over opening, tying into the power supply of the first blower. Both blowers will then operate off the existing fan control. Kit includes one (1) 550-cfm blower with wiring harness.
NOTE: You may also want to consider a #258 Dual Blower Return Air Filter Box to fit around both blowers (#260 single air filter box does not fit with 2 blowers installed).Learn More
Regular Price: $2,750.97
Special Price: $2,650.97
- Black Door
- 40,000 BTU Capacity
- Auto Ignition
- Multifuel Firepot
- Digital Control Center
- Thermostatic Operation
- Large Ash Pan
- 68 Pound Capacity Hopper
Innovative patent-pending ShelterLogic Firewood Seasoning Shed is designed to create burnable wood fast — twice as fast as open air drying. Seasons wood for indoor fireplaces, outdoor fire pits, chimineas, outdoor wood boilers and more.
A heavy-duty steel frame with ShelterLock stabilizers provides a strong, stable building. The translucent polyethylene ripstop fabric cover allows light in and retains heat to dry wood faster. The floor vapor barrier keeps excess ground moisture out and cross ventilation aids the drying process.
- Creates dry, seasoned firewood 2X faster than open air drying
- Heavy-duty 34mm steel frame has Dupont premium powder-coat finish that resists chipping, peeling, rust and corrosion
- ShelterLock stabilizers strengthen and stabilize frame
- Translucent triple-layer 5.5-oz. polyethylene ripstop fabric cover allows light in and retains heat to dry wood faster
- Cover has heat-bonded seams and is 100% waterproof
- Cover is UV treated with added fade blockers, anti-aging and anti-fungal agents for long life
- Floor vapor barrier keeps out excess ground moisture
- Shed features zippered front and rear door panels for easy stacking and access to wood
- Screened vents allow for increased airflow
- Cross ventilation wicks away moisture to assist the drying process
- Easy Slide cross rail system and Ratchet Tite tensioning provide solid cover anchoring to the frame
- Drying times are dependent on geography and seasons
- Shed includes ratchet tie-downs, auger anchors, bungee cords and instructions
Regular Price: $2,375.97
Special Price: $2,275.97
- Black Frame Door
- 32,000 BTU Capacity
- Digital Control Center
- Thermostatic Capable
- Large Ash Pan
- 50 Pound Capacity Hopper
- Auto Ignition Available
Replaces wood burning grate to permit burning of bituminous and sub-bituminous coal in Deluxe models 311/411/521FB/621/622FBT and many earlier models.
- Extra thick 3-section shaker grates
- Shaker rod assembly
Also includes: required fire door with spinner knob.
Order #238 if you already have fire door w/spinner knob.Learn More
Pleasant Hearth pellet burning stoves will warm your heart and your home with highly efficient and effective indoor zone heating. This stove has been EPA certified with a 85% efficiency rating. Perfect for single-family or mobile home use with little assembly required. All Pleasant Hearth pellet burning stoves feature chrome handles, air wash system for cleaner air, solid cast iron door with large ceramic glass veiwing area, and a 5 year limitied warranty. Stoves operate best when fueled with premium pellet fuel. Heating coverage area is up to 2,200 sq ft.
- High Efficiency EPA Approved Pellet Burning Stove
- Burns 25 to 85 hours in one fueling
- Exclusive Comfort Control System
- Exclusive Integrated Diagnostics
- Auto Ignition System
- Includes Outside Air Kit (MSRP $60)
- Ceramic glass window
- Air Wash System
- Mobile Home Approved
- Made in the USA
Specifications Fuel Type Wood Pellets Heating Output 50,000 BTU/hr Heating Capacity Up to 2,200 sq. ft. Log or Pellet Capacity 120 lb. Hopper Capacity Average Efficiency 85% Emissions .69 grams/hour Finish Black Finish with Crhome Accents Dimensions (in.) 26" W x 24" D x 35 3/4" H Weight (lbs) 180 Warranty 5 Year Manufacturer Limited Warranty
The Rancher is an all cast iron cooking range that will burn either wood or coal. Its large flare-top with four lift-out cook lids will facilitate several pots and pans at one time. Designed from the stoves of yesteryear, The Rancher is a fully functioning cook stove as well as heating appliance. It's sure to add classic appeal to any room and is perfect for hunting cabins and lodges.
NOTE:Not permitted in WA, OR, UT, or CA.
- Features a cast iron shaker grate and large ash pan for easy ash removal
- Lower spin-draft controls air intake
- 8 in. lift-out cook lids allow for top loading
- Stove will burn either wood or bituminous coal
- Convenient ash door and tray for easy clean out and disposal
- Uses standard round 6 in. stove pipe
- BTU rating: 60,000
- No electricity needed
- Adds a nostalgic look to any home or cabin
- Easy assembly
Specs Adjustable Thermostat No Assembled Depth (in.) 20 in Assembled Width (in.) 24 in Assembled Height (in.) 28 in Firebox depth (in.) 22" Firebox width (in.) 10" Mount type Freestanding Product Height (in.) 28" Product Width (in.) 24" Area Heated (Sq. Ft.) 1,000v Product Depth (in.) 20
The Optima is a high efficiency wood stove into the Small size category. With its pure lines, modern European look and integrated convenient space to store wood, this new model will add personality to your home.
Moreover, this stove comes with an ultra-quiet 100 CFM blower with variable speed control and an air mate to get optimum heat transfer and air flow. This freestanding modern pedestal model is EPA certified. Its firebox allows it to fit logs up to 22 inches long.
Specs Maximum output - seasoned cord wood: 65,000 Height X Width X Depth Overall: 34" X 26 5/8" X 23 1/8" Maximum log length: 22" Firebox volume (cu.ft.): 1.5 Recommended Heat Area (sq.ft.) 500-1,700 Easy-to-access ash pan: Yes Optimum efficiency: 77% Emissions (grams/hour): 4.4 g/h Steel thickness (top): 5/16" Baffle: Stainless Steel Firebrick-lined combustion chamber: Yes Glass air-wash system: Yes Color: Metallic black Manufacturing location: Canada