If you want all the benefits of having a US Stove but you want to make one yourself, here's a great way to get started. All you need to do is use this kit to modify a drum (not included) and boom! You've got yourself a nice heater and you can say, with pride, that you built it yourself!Learn More
The Daka 521FB Furnace is a powerful and heavy duty whole-house heating solution. It produces an output of 105,000 BTUs and can heat up to 2,600 square feet. This Daka furnace is ideal for heating large homes or shops, either as a central heating source or as an indoor add-on. The 521FB can be used with wood, or can be used with coal with a soft coal shaker grate kit sold separately. It conforms to UL Standard 391-2010.
Customize your heat and ensure optimum comfort levels with ease with the 521FB Furnace. Heat settings are infinitely adjustable with the use of the automatic damper control located on the front of the furnace. This non-electric damper uses a bimetallic coil spring that controls the burn rate and heat output by regulating the air supply to the fire. Each furnace includes a battery operated digital moisture meter for measuring the moisture of wood. It eliminates guesswork and ensures peak fuel performance before loading the furnace.
This Daka furnace is built to last. It is constructed of heavy duty 3/16-inch (7 gauge) steel plate. Its large 5.0 cubic feet firebox accepts logs up to 22 inches long. The included Dayton blower has a 1/10 HP motor for reliable and efficient heat distribution. Its firebrick lining enhances heat distribution and increases the furnace's life.
The Daka Wood or Coal Furnace 521FB is not for sale in Washington or California and is not approved for mobile home use.
- Single blower cold air return filter box
- 13 Firebricks
- Cast iron grate
- Fan control
- 4in. junction box with wiring for blower and fan control
- Auto Damper control
- Cast iron fire door with gasket
- Ash pan assembly with gasket
- Instruction/assembly manual
- 3/16in. thick steel plating
- Firebrick lining
- Heavy-duty cast iron fire door with an easy-to-operate handle
- Infinitely-adjustable heat settings
- High-quality Dayton blower with 1/10 HP permanent split capacitor motor and sealed ball bearings
- Two 8in. warm air outlets on top
- Firebox is 18in.H
- To burn coal, furnace requires Soft Coal Shaker Grate Kit (not included)
- Not for sale in California and Washington
- Not to be installed in mobile homes
- Manual with 'Best Burn Practices' (see attached) included with each furnace
- Each furnace includes a Digital Moisture meter (batteries included) for measuring moisture of wood
Specifications Heating Capability (sq. ft.) 2,600 Mobile Home Approved No BTU 42,000 to 105,000 Blower Included Yes Blower 550 Blower Power Supply (Volts, Amps) 120V, AC 15 amps Heat Settings Infinitely adjustable Thermostat Included Yes Igniter None Full Load Run time (Hours) up to 10 Fuel Type Wood/Coal Max. Log Size Accepted (L in.) 22 Flue Collar Size (in.) 6 Stove Pipe Included No Door Opening W x H (in.) 11 x 11 Firebox Size W x D (in. 14 X 22 Clearance from Side Wall (in.) 18 Clearance from Rear Wall (in.) 32.5 Clearance from Corner (in.) 32.5 EPA Exempt Yes Dimensions W x D x H (in.) 24 x 40 1/2 x 44 EPA Certified No
Double Barrel Adapter kit for use in conjunction with the Standard Barrel stove kit to allow for adding an additional barrel stacked on top. Because two barrels are better than one. It creates a greater heat transfer and warms up a larger space
- Double barrel creates greater heat transfer
- All components are made from sturdy cast iron
- Easily adapted to a 30 or 55 gallon steel drum
- Great for handyman or do-it-yourself assembly
- For non-combustible floor -36" to wall clearance
- Kit Includes: Cast iron legs and damper collar
Efficient, durable, versatile, beautiful and affordable.
That's the best way to describe the 1602R add on furnace from the US Stove Company. This furnace is designed to supplement your existing furnace by easily attaching to your HVAC ductwork. The twin 800 CFM blowers and the 180,000 BTUs are designed to heat up to 2400 square feet and provide you with a quality supplemental heat source. The US Stove Company understands how looks can be important, so they designed this unit with a beautiful appearance. The firebrick-lined steel firebox is trimmed with a brilliantly painted red steel, drawing the eye to this appealing unit. Connecting this stove to your ductwork is easy with the 13 inch and 18 inch heat outlets, and with a number of available accessories, like the Universal Filter Box Kit and the Hot Water Coal Kit, this furnace is incredibly versatile and will continue to save you money while heating your home for a very long time.
- Installation materials are NOT Included (i.e. floor protector, chimney connector, thimble, radiation shield, flute)
- Twin 800 CFM blowers provide redundancy and large amounts of air flow
- Fully Insulated internal ducting ensures the most heat transfer and optimum efficiency
- Automatic draft induction blower included
- 6” Flue Collar
- 13” x 18” Heat Outlet
- Secondary Heat Exchanger with Frebrick Baffle for Extra Long Life
- Manual Damper system allows Fine tuning for Maximum efficiency
- Firebrick lined Firebox to boost efficiency and heating capacity
- Separate Ash door with removable dump pan
- Extra-Heavy Duty Cast Iron doors, grates and liners
- Removable / Replaceable shaker grates (handle included)
- Firebox Dimensions: Width:18 ½”, Depth: 29 ¾”, Height: 24 ½”
- Not approved for use in Mobile or Modular homes
- Not available for sale in WA and CA
Heat Capacity (sq. ft.) 2,000 - 3,000 BTU Range 67,758 - 180,688 FUEL WOOD/COAL Coal/Pellets cap. 160 lbs Log Length 28" Weight 525 lbs. Width 24.5" Depth/w blower 50.5" Depth w/o blower 35.25" Height 51"
When you want to breathe life into your old, traditional masonry fireplace without major renovations and an endless budget a fireplace insert is the perfect choice. Particularly, the Drolet Escape fireplace wood insert thanks to its many desirable features, one of which being its EPA certification for energy efficiency, because when you make an investment in a fireplace insert it's always nice to know it will save you money on your heating costs. This fireplace insert will heat larger spaces (up to 2100 square feet) and smaller spaces with total ease. When the kids are snuggled, fast asleep in their beds and the house is quiet, you and your spouse will delight in the ambiance this fireplace insert will bring. Thanks to the large viewing area on this fireplace insert you both can savor the sights of the flickering flames and the deep orange embers aglow. The Drolet Escape fireplace insert is sure to restore your dated fireplace and bring warmth and comfort to your home for many years to come.
- High-efficiency EPA certified stove
- Recommended Heating Area (sq. ft.) : 500 - 2,100
- Blower Included
- Color : Metallic black
- Glass air-wash system
- Optimum efficiency : 77,2%
- Emissions (grams/hour) : 3.89 g/h
- Baffle : High quality Vermiculite
- Firebox lined with refractory bricks for better heat distribution
- Stainless-steel secondary-air system improving gas combustion
- Recommended chimney diameter : 6"
Maximum output (seasoned cordwood): 75,000 BTU Height x Width x Depth - Overall: 22 5/8" x 28 3/8" x 26 3/8" Minimum fireplace opening (H x W x D): 23 3/8" x 28 7/8" x 15 3/4" Maximum log length: 20" Firebox volume (cu.ft.): 2.4 Recommended chimney diameter (inches): 6" Stee thickness (top): 5/16" Manufacturing location: Canada
NOTE: Requires the addition of faceplate model AC03370.Learn More
An extra large wood stove is a must when you need to heat your spacious home or cabin in an efficient yet productive way. The Drolet extra large wood stove with cast iron door is unmatched in the extra large wood stove category thanks to its super large combustion chamber and C-Cast baffle. Another great feature of this wood stove is the ability to load wood logs (22 inch log capacity) over width or depth giving this stove extra versatility. It can heat up to 2400 sq ft and has a burn time of a whopping 9-10 hours. This old world style wood stove offers you a pedestal design and rustic feel all while warming your space and those within it. All of these great features come to you from a trusted name in the heating industry, Drolet. They have been manufacturing top quality stoves, furnaces and accessories for years and they make it their mission to craft environmentally sustainable heating solutions.
Specs Maximum output - seasoned cord wood: 95,000 BTU/h Height x Width x Depth - Overall: 34 3/8" x 28 1/8" x 29 3/8" Maximum log length: 22" Firebox volume (cu.ft.): 3.4 Recommended Heating Area: 1,000-2,400 Recommended chimney diamerter (inches): 6" Easy-to-access ash pan: Yes Optimum efficiency: 78% Emissions (grams/hour): 3.9 g/h Steel thickness (top): 5/16" Baffle: High quality C-Cast Firebrick-lined combustion chamber: Yes Glass air-wash system: Yes Color: Metallic black Manufacturing location: Canada
The BEC95 is a high performance wood circulator that is more efficient and cleaner burning than most other circulators on the market. It offers a non-catalytic, trouble-free, operating system that is thermostatically controlled. It offers an easy access ash pan that makes clean up a breeze and a lift top with positive safety latch to use its auxiliary cooking surface. Tested and certified to U.L. 1482 by Warnock Hersey International for greater peace of mind and safety assurance. It is safe, durable, and versatile.
- Installation materials are NOT included (i.e. floor protector, chimney connector, thimble, radiation shield, flue)
- This is a WOOD burning stove ONLY!!!
- Heavy duty, cast iron grates are more durable, for longer life and more complete combustion
- Non-electric, bi-metallic thermostat provides automatic comfort control without needing electricity
- Cooking surface with a lift top lid and positive safety latch EPA exempt
- Firebrick lined for long life and combustion efficiency
- Tri-air induction for hotter fire, greater efficiency, and less creosote accumulation
- Optional add-on, automatic blower with manual override increases air circulation and extends heat to more rooms
- Flue collar size: 6"
- Not approved for use in mobile or modular homes
- Not available for sale in WA and CA
Capacities Amounts Fuel Wood Heating Capacity Up to 1,900 Sq. Ft. Log Length 24" BTUs Up to 110,000 Depth w/blower 26" Depth w/o blower 21.25" Width 33.5" Height 34.25"
Take comfort in colder seasons with this Pleasant Hearth High Efficiency Small Stove HWS-224172MH. This Pleasant Hearth small wood stove is excellent for heating mobile homes or single family residences. Its heating area of up to 1,200 square feet is well suited for small homes, large rooms, or as a supplemental heat system.
This compact yet powerful non-catalytic wood stove will accentuate your living space. The Pleasant Hearth HWS-224172MH is EPA certified and OMNI tested. This pedestal stove's dimensions of 31 1/2 inches tall x 22-1/2 inches long x 22-1/2 inches wide will fit smaller living areas well. It includes a variable speed blower for efficient heat distribution and a brick lined firebox for enhanced heat retention. The HWS-224172MH produces up to 50,000 BTUs per hour using seasoned cord wood, with a 6 to 8 hour burn time. The push or pull draft control regulates the heat and burn time.
Little assembly is required to get your Pleasant Hearth High Efficiency Small Stove up and running. Please check your local building codes prior to installation. A Pleasant Hearth outside air kit is sold separately for mobile home installations.
- EPA Certified
- Mobile Home Approved
- 81% Efficiency
- Blower Included
- Instructional DVD Included
- 5 Year Warranty
Don't let the cold weather keep you from enjoying outdoor activities! This handy and compact portable wood stove is useful for both warmth and cooking when other power sources aren't available. Take this Drolet Hunter Wood Stove along with you on your next hunting, fishing, or camping trip.
The Drolet Hunter Wood Stove Model number DB00400 is ideal for a variety of recreational and outdoor settings, from garages to small cabins and large tents. At only 56 pounds, this lightweight wood stove is easy to carry, position, and install. The maximum heating output of 30,000 BTUs per hour can keep up to 1,000 square feet cozy and warm in chilly weather. Wood logs up to 20 inches long may be used. This wood stove can hold a fire for up to 6 hours. Use this portable Drolet wood stove as the perfect accent to cold weather outdoor adventures. Recommended for temporary installations only.
Specs Height X Width X Depth - Overall: 22" X 12 3/4" X 23" Maximum log length: 20" Weight: 56 lb. Recommended chimney diameter: 6 " Type of Fuel Wood Steel Thickness (body) 14 ga Centre line of flue outlet to the back 3 3/4" Centre line of flue outlet to the side 6 5/16" Type of door Full Steel