The 1100B wood stove is a great addition to any home. With its simple yet refined design, it blends perfectly with many different decors. The 1.2 cubic foot firebox will accept logs up to 16 inches long. Lined with firebrick, it holds heat longer, Rated up to 67,000 BTUs this stove will heat up to 1,100 sq. ft. It is also EPA Certified with a 75% thermal efficiency rating.
- Installation materials are NOT included (i.e. floor protector, chimney connector, thimble, radiation shield, flue, etc.)
- Firebrick lined
- Quiet 100 CFM blower included
- 6" flue collar
- EPA Certified
- Air wash glass keeps door window clean so you can see the warm glow of the fire
- Large viewing window
- Not approved for use in mobile or modular homes
- Not available for sale in WA
Capacities Amounts Fuel Wood Heating Capacity Up to 1,100 Sq. Ft. Log Length 16" BTUs Up to 67,000 Depth w/blower 25" Depth w/o blower 21.5" Width 22.5" Height 30.5" Weight 250 lbs.
SKU 003341000 Model 110B ** Weight 250.0000 Color No Size No In Store Only No Price $599.00
Rural King provides a defect or damage warranty within 30 days of receipt. All Manufacturing Return Policies Supersede Rural King's Return Policy.
- Product Manual
Write Your Own Review
- Q & A
Questions on US Stove 1100 Wood Stove 1100B
No questions asked yetBack to the product page
Ask Your Own Question