The 1261 is a rustic, heavy duty, cast iron constructed, wood stove that is ideal for any rugged outdoorsman, those with a nostalgic taste, or someone simply looking for reliable, cost efficient, heating. It is perfect for log cabins, large garages and shops. This stove is durability defined. Tested and certified to U.L. 1482 by Warnock Hersey International for greater peace of mind and safety assurance. It has unequaled life expectancy and is easy to use.
- Installation materials are NOT Included (i.e. floor protector, chimney connector, thimble, radiation shield, flue)
- Color: Black
- EPA exempt
- Two piece safety handle allows for a cooler
- Heavy duty cast iron construction
- Built-in damper
- Two lift out cook lids that allow you to cook food
- Not approved for use in Mobile or Modular homes
- Not available for sale in WA and CA
Heat Capacity (sq. ft.) 600-900 sqft BTU Range 18,143 – 54,429 FUEL Wood Coal/Pellets cap. N/A Log Length 23" Weight 116 lbs. Width 21.5" Depth/w blower N/A Depth w/o blower 30.5" Height 25.75"
SKU 7790151 Model 1261 Weight 160.0000 Color No Size No Width N/A In Store Only No Price $189.99
Rural King provides a defect or damage warranty within 30 days of receipt. All Manufacturing Return Policies Supersede Rural King's Return Policy.
- Product Manual
- Great stove, very efficient, excellent quality Review by Phillip Anderson
Price Value Quality
We purchased out logwood stove from Rural King 7 years ago. This stove is still working perfect, and has heated our small home adequately each winter.
It burns efficiently and will tamp down and burn for 6 or 7 hours even in the coldest weather.
I am going to purchase another one and put it away, because I never want to be without one.
(Posted on 11/14/2014)
- outstanding product and quality Review by Keith
Quality Price Value
This stove was more durable than expected. Was expecting a thinner walled stove, but was pleasantly surprised to see how thick walled it actually was. Better quality than other stoves we shopped for, and better priced. Thank you Rural King!
(Posted on 10/22/2014)
Write Your Own Review
- Q & A