The BEC95 is a high performance wood circulator that is more efficient and cleaner burning than most other circulators on the market. It offers a non-catalytic, trouble-free, operating system that is thermostatically controlled. It offers an easy access ash pan that makes clean up a breeze and a lift top with positive safety latch to use its auxiliary cooking surface. Tested and certified to U.L. 1482 by Warnock Hersey International for greater peace of mind and safety assurance. It is safe, durable, and versatile.
- Installation materials are NOT included (i.e. floor protector, chimney connector, thimble, radiation shield, flue)
- This is a WOOD burning stove ONLY!!!
- Heavy duty, cast iron grates are more durable, for longer life and more complete combustion
- Non-electric, bi-metallic thermostat provides automatic comfort control without needing electricity
- Cooking surface with a lift top lid and positive safety latch EPA exempt
- Firebrick lined for long life and combustion efficiency
- Tri-air induction for hotter fire, greater efficiency, and less creosote accumulation
- Optional add-on, automatic blower with manual override increases air circulation and extends heat to more rooms
- Flue collar size: 6"
- Not approved for use in mobile or modular homes
- Not available for sale in WA and CA
Capacities Amounts Fuel Wood Heating Capacity Up to 1,900 Sq. Ft. Log Length 24" BTUs Up to 110,000 Depth w/blower 26" Depth w/o blower 21.25" Width 33.5" Height 34.25"
SKU 003340356 Model BEC95 ** Weight 300.0000 Color No Size No Width N/A In Store Only No Price $799.00
Rural King provides a defect or damage warranty within 30 days of receipt. All Manufacturing Return Policies Supersede Rural King's Return Policy.
- Product Manual
- Have not had a chance to try yet Review by Joel Bagwell
Price Value Quality
Have not had a chance to try yet, but from past experience we
believe we will like it. Good company service.
The only thing so far not the best (minor) the top binds on the left side when opening or closing.
Wish for a store in the Asheville/ Hendersonville area.
(Posted on 9/25/14)
- POOR Quality Review by Ray Guy
Quality Price Value
Heater will not heat. doors will not shut , pins to not fit . A very shoddy unit. workmanship very poor. would not purchase another one at ALL .Must have been made in CHINA!!!!
(Posted on 2/13/14)
Write Your Own Review
- Q & A