This furnace is designed to use in conjunction with your existing HVAC ductwork and works side by side with your existing furnace. With a 550 CFM blower and up to 115,000 BTUs, it is designed to heat a home up to 1,900 sq. ft. This unit is made with a firebrick lined plate steel firebox surrounded by a heavy duty steel cabinet.
- Installation materials are NOT included (i.e. floor protector, chimney connector, thimble, radiation shield, flue, heat duct, return air duct,etc.)
- 550 CFM blower
- 6" flue collar
- Dual 8" diameter heat outlets
- Automatic bi-metal draft damper
- Firebrick lined to boost efficiency and heating capacity
- Separate ash door with removable dump pan
- Removable/replaceable shaker grate (handle included)
- Extra heavy duty cast-iron doors, grates, and liners
- Firebox dimensions: width: 16 1/2", depth: 22 3/4", height: 17 1/2"
- Durable painted exterior
- Return air required
- Not approved for use in mobile or modular homes
- Not available for sale in WA and CA
Capacities Amounts Fuel Wood/Coal Heating Capacity Up to 1,900 Sq. Ft. Coal Capacity 50 lbs. Log Length 21" BTUs Up to 115,000 Depth w/blower 41" Depth w/o blower 34" Width 21" Height 40.25" Weight 375 lbs.
SKU 003341020 Model 1300 ** Weight 375.0000 Color No Size No In Store Only No Price $1,100.00
Rural King provides a defect or damage warranty within 30 days of receipt. All Manufacturing Return Policies Supersede Rural King's Return Policy.
- Product Manual
Write Your Own Review
- Q & A
Questions on US Stove Wood and Coal Furnace 1300
- From chris at 3/13/14 6:56 PM
Ask Your Own Question