The 1400 add on furnace is designed to work side by side with your existing furnace, using it in conjunction with your existing HVAC ductwork. With twin 550 CFM blowers, it is designed to heat a home up to 2,400 sq. ft. This unit is made with a firebrick lined plate steel firebox surrounded by a heavy duty steel cabinet. Available accessories include the draft inducer kit and universal filter box.
- Installation materials are NOT included (i.e. floor protector, chimney connector, thimble, radiation shield, flue, heat duct, return air duct, etc)
- Twin 550 CFM blowers provide redundancy and large amounts of air flow
- 6" flue collar
- Dual 8" diameter heat outlets
- Automatic bi-metal draft damper
- Firebrick lined to boost efficiency and heating capacity
- Separate ash door with removable dump pan
- Heavy duty cast iron doors, grates, and liners
- Removable/replaceable grates
- Firebox dimensions: width: 20", depth: 30 1/2", height: 19 1/2"
- WOODBURNING ONLY APPLIANCE. For coal, please see Model 1500
- Return air required
- Not approved for use in mobile or modular homes
- Not available for sale in WA and CA
Capacities Amounts Fuel Wood Heating Capacity Up to 2,400 Sq. Ft. Log Length 27" BTUs Up to 139,000 Depth w/blower 48" Depth w/o blower 41.5" Width 24.25" Height 40.25" Weight 480 lbs.
SKU 003341036 Model 1400 Weight 480.0000 Color No Size No Width N/A In Store Only No Price $999.98
Rural King provides a defect or damage warranty within 30 days of receipt. All Manufacturing Return Policies Supersede Rural King's Return Policy.
- Product Manual
Write Your Own Review
- Q & A
Questions on US Stove 139,000 BTU Wood Furnace 1400
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question