- Stimulates Plants that thrive in direct sunlight
- Enhances vibrant colors of fish and plants
- 40 watts
The Square D by Schneider Electric Homeline 20 Amp One-Pole Circuit Breaker is used for overload and short-circuit protection of your electrical system. This breaker is compatible with Homeline load centers and CSED devices. The ANSI-certified and UL-listed unit is rated for 120/240 VAC and 10,000 AIR. Homeline circuit breakers are built with the same Square D brand quality you have come to expect at a price that makes them the best value in their class. Homeline circuit breakers are the best in class. Designed exclusively for the residential market, Homeline products offer everything you need to distribute electricity throughout your home.
- Homeline 20 Amp one-pole circuit breaker
- Plug-on design, easy to install
- Switching duty rating (SWD) for 20 Amp one-pole breakers
- Compatible with Homeline load centers and CSED devices
- 120/240-Volt AC
- 10,000 AIR
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
The Cooper Wiring Orange Heavy Duty Triple Adapter is a vinyl, grounded, triple tap, polarized plug.
- Polarized plug
- Triple tap
- Heavy duty vinyl
- UL Standards and Certifications
- 5-15R NEMA
- 15 amp
- 125 volt
UL Listed and meets OSHA for outdoor use. Vinyl jacket resists moisture, abrasion, and prolonged exposure to sunlight. SJTW Wire, 10A 125V Rated.
- Orange Vinyl Extension Cord
- Meets OSHA requirements for outdoor use
- Orange vinyl jacketed
- Resists moisture, abrasion, exposure to sunlight
- Wire type SJTW
- Sleeve packed
- UL listed
- SIZE:16/3 x 10 Ft.
- RATING:10 Amp
Color coded bright green to indicate grounding. Specifically designed to make positive ground connections and bond nonmetallic sheathed cable. Live action, square wire spring automatically adjusts to wire shape and size while twisting wires together. Hole at top of wing nut for grounding wires from system to ground terminal and box. Pressure type screw on connector for use with 1Learn More