Regular Price: $4.99
Special Price: $3.99
NOTE: This item comes assorted and there is not an option to choose a color. You will receive one of the colors shown in the image.
Ideal for your Garden Landscapes, Yard, Porch, Balcony, or Pathways.
- Dual Features: Flashing or Simply ON
- Powered by Solar Panel that charges by day.
- Turns on automatically at night.
- Safe and easy to install.
- No wiring required.
- Dimensions: 2" L x 2" W x 42" H
The unit has an ON/OFF switch that can be found on the bottom of the solar panel fixture.Leave on the "ON" position for the first initial charge in direct sunlight for 6 to 8 hours. If the light does not come on after a full day of charge check to make sure the power switch is in the ON position and the solar panel is in a bright sunny area. Please note that it may take a few days in the sun for the battery to reach its maximum capacity.Learn More
The Cooper Wiring Orange Heavy Duty Triple Adapter is a vinyl, grounded, triple tap, polarized plug.
- Polarized plug
- Triple tap
- Heavy duty vinyl
- UL Standards and Certifications
- 5-15R NEMA
- 15 amp
- 125 volt
- Includes: Short Circuits, Grounded Circuits, Open Circuits and an in 6/12C Systems
- Heavy Duty High Impact Handle
- 60" Lead Wire
- Needle Point Probe
- Replaceable Bulb
Gardner Bender TK-40 40 Piece Terminal Connector KitGardner Bender TK-40 40 Piece Terminal Connector Kit Features:; Slide kit; Contains five Red 22-16 AWG, four Blue 16-14 AWG and three Yellow 12-10 AWG Butt Splices; Contains six Red 22-16 AWG and four Blue 16-14 AWG Ring TerminalsLearn More
The Square D by Schneider Electric Homeline 20 Amp One-Pole Circuit Breaker is used for overload and short-circuit protection of your electrical system. This breaker is compatible with Homeline load centers and CSED devices. The ANSI-certified and UL-listed unit is rated for 120/240 VAC and 10,000 AIR. Homeline circuit breakers are built with the same Square D brand quality you have come to expect at a price that makes them the best value in their class. Homeline circuit breakers are the best in class. Designed exclusively for the residential market, Homeline products offer everything you need to distribute electricity throughout your home.
- Homeline 20 Amp one-pole circuit breaker
- Plug-on design, easy to install
- Switching duty rating (SWD) for 20 Amp one-pole breakers
- Compatible with Homeline load centers and CSED devices
- 120/240-Volt AC
- 10,000 AIR
- Limited Lifetime Warranty