- Stimulates Plants that thrive in direct sunlight
- Enhances vibrant colors of fish and plants
- 40 watts
With the Voltek 3 Piece Circuit Tester Set, you can troubleshoot electrical problems on cars, trucks, boats, trailers and motorcycles. This set includes a continuity tester, a 6/12 voltage tester and a 18/24/36 Voltage tester.
- Needle Point Probes
- Lead Lengths: 48 Inch Wires: 18 Gauge Stranded Copper
- Continuity Tester Requires one AA Battery (Not included)
- Before use, connect clip to grounding spot or to vehicles chassis
- To test wires for breakage: move tip of circuit tester along wire until light goes out. This will indicated location where wire is broken.
- To fin live wires: move tip of circuits tester along wires: and activated light will indicate live wire.
- To test fuses: If light goes on after touching Circuit Tester tip to terminal after fuse, then fuse is active.
- To test vehicle light sockets: move tip of circuit tester to tongue at base of socket shell. If tester light activates, the socket is active.
The Cooper Wiring Orange Heavy Duty Triple Adapter is a vinyl, grounded, triple tap, polarized plug.
- Polarized plug
- Triple tap
- Heavy duty vinyl
- UL Standards and Certifications
- 5-15R NEMA
- 15 amp
- 125 volt
UL Listed and meets OSHA for outdoor use. Vinyl jacket resists moisture, abrasion, and prolonged exposure to sunlight. SJTW Wire, 10A 125V Rated.
- Orange Vinyl Extension Cord
- Meets OSHA requirements for outdoor use
- Orange vinyl jacketed
- Resists moisture, abrasion, exposure to sunlight
- Wire type SJTW
- Sleeve packed
- UL listed
- SIZE:16/3 x 10 Ft.
- RATING:10 Amp
Color coded bright green to indicate grounding. Specifically designed to make positive ground connections and bond nonmetallic sheathed cable. Live action, square wire spring automatically adjusts to wire shape and size while twisting wires together. Hole at top of wing nut for grounding wires from system to ground terminal and box. Pressure type screw on connector for use with 1Learn More
Gardner Bender 10-003 Wiregard Wire Connectors, Orange Gardner Bender 10-003 Wiregard Wire Connectors, Orange Features: Color-coded for easy size selection Makes quick, secure connections for positive continuity, tightens without ratcheting, yet removable for re-use Tough, thermoplastic shell shields against environmental extremes, smooth surface eliminates porosity and cracking Resists chemical action from hydrocarbons, dilute acid or alkaline solutions Flame retardant properties resists heat distortion up to 105F High-dielectric shell features deep skirt design to prevent exposure of bare wire Copper to copper connections only Superior flash-over protection Versatile size selection covers building wire combinations from #22 to #14 AWG Three #20 minimum wire and four #16 with one #20 maximum wireLearn More