Regular Price: $4.99
Special Price: $3.49
NOTE: This item comes assorted and there is not an option to choose a color. You will receive one of the colors shown in the image.
Ideal for your Garden Landscapes, Yard, Porch, Balcony, or Pathways.
- Dual Features: Flashing or Simply ON
- Powered by Solar Panel that charges by day.
- Turns on automatically at night.
- Safe and easy to install.
- No wiring required.
- Dimensions: 2" L x 2" W x 42" H
The unit has an ON/OFF switch that can be found on the bottom of the solar panel fixture.Leave on the "ON" position for the first initial charge in direct sunlight for 6 to 8 hours. If the light does not come on after a full day of charge check to make sure the power switch is in the ON position and the solar panel is in a bright sunny area. Please note that it may take a few days in the sun for the battery to reach its maximum capacity.Learn More
- Manufactured with stranded and cabled copper conductors and solid molded plugs for longer life
- Outer jacket won't mark floors or wall
- SJTW Cords resist deterioration from moisture and abrasion and the wire has a 300V rating
- UL listed for outdoor usage
- Rated: 1625W
- Type: 3 conductor
- Length: 50'
- Amperage: 13A rating
- Voltage: 125V
- Color: Orange
- Gauge: 16
- Longer, wider strap provides 40% more contact area to wall board. Virtually eliminates floating installations.
- Industrial design cam action mechanism insures quiet switch action.
- Patented built-in wire stripper for #14 and #12 wire to speed installation.
- Unbreakable top and bottom housing eliminates call-backs due to job site breakage.
- Patented built-in wire looper for pre-looping.
- Three way switches feature additional push-in common termination for feed-through tapping.
- Push-in terminals accept #14 solid wire only.
- Side wire terminals accept up to #10 solid or stranded wire.
The Gardner Bender Well Pipe Wire Splice Kit can be used for waterproof repair of well pipe cables. The kit is designed for well pipe cables 8-14 AWG. The kit includes a set screw splice connector and one 4-inch heavy wall polyolefin heat shrink tubing with a watertight adhesive lining. Gardner Bender has 50 years of experience making professional electrical tools and supplies of consistently superior quality, so you can count on high-performance products at a fair price.Learn More
Color coordinated to naturally blend with outdoor settings Durable vinyl jacket resists moisture - abrasion - and prolonged exposure to sunlight UL listed-meets OSHA requirements for outdoor use Green color to blend with grass 16/3 wire gauge/conductor SJTW wire type Three conductor 125 volt rating 13 amps 20.
- Great Choice for Landscape Lighting Projects
- Indoor/Outdoor Use
- 16-3 Gauge
- Jacket Resists Moisture, Abrasion and Exposure to Sunlight
- Perfect for Light Duty Applications
- 13 amp, 125 volt, 1625 watt
- Use with bug zappers, rotisseries, and outdoor equipment
- 3 conductor grounded
- PVC jacket, rounded wire
- Water and oil resistant
- UL listed, OSHA approved
With the Voltek 3 Piece Circuit Tester Set, you can troubleshoot electrical problems on cars, trucks, boats, trailers and motorcycles. This set includes a continuity tester, a 6/12 voltage tester and a 18/24/36 Voltage tester.
- Needle Point Probes
- Lead Lengths: 48 Inch Wires: 18 Gauge Stranded Copper
- Continuity Tester Requires one AA Battery (Not included)
- Before use, connect clip to grounding spot or to vehicles chassis
- To test wires for breakage: move tip of circuit tester along wire until light goes out. This will indicated location where wire is broken.
- To fin live wires: move tip of circuits tester along wires: and activated light will indicate live wire.
- To test fuses: If light goes on after touching Circuit Tester tip to terminal after fuse, then fuse is active.
- To test vehicle light sockets: move tip of circuit tester to tongue at base of socket shell. If tester light activates, the socket is active.