(150W twin) corrosion resistant die cast aluminum construction for extra long life. Ideal for lighting yards, walkways, entrances, driveways, and decks, as well as for accent lighting. 60% brighter than a twin 120W standard floodlight. Uses (2) 150W bulbs. 2 year limited warranty.
- Heavy duty die-cast construction
- Easy to install
- Adjustable small to medium area lighting
- Compact twin head design
- Perfect for wall or eave mount applications
- (2) 150W (MAX) Halogen bulbs (included)
- Mounts to standard junction box
- Part Number: TMQ150W
- Color: White
Homeline, main lugs only. Can be used when spaces for more circuits are needed, as a secondary or add on load center connected to the main disconnect load center. Single phase, 3 wire. Cover included, ground bar kits must be ordered separately. Accepts only Homeline circuit breakers. 120V/240V, UL listed.Learn More
- 4’ Fluorescent Shoplight, with premium, commercial grade, electronic ballast
- Works with all 4’ T-12 and T-8 rapid start lamps, not included
- For optimal performance, use F32T8 lamps. Meets Federal E-Pact standards for energy conservation.
- Electronic ballast provides instant-on, flicker free start up and exceptional cold weather performance
- Includes convenient on/off pull chain
- 4’ long x 5” wide, fully assembled with 5’, 120 volt, power cord and grounded plug.
- Includes mounting chain and S hooks
- Ideal for Garages, Basements, Barns, Work Areas, Storage Sheds and more.
- UL and CUL listed, 1 year limited warranty
QO 40 Amp two-pole circuit breaker The QO 40 Amp two-pole circuit breaker contains a thermal-magnetic tripping mechanism and has a two-pole common trip and the breaker features a Visi-Trip indicator to easily identify the tripped circuit in the load center The breaker features a Visi-Trip indicator to easily identify a tripped circuit in the load center this circuit breaker has a maximum load of 240 volts with a 10,000 AIR and uses a thermal-magnetic tripping mechanism Use for overload and short-circuit protection of your electrical system Two-pole with a common trip Compatible with QO load centers and CSED devices 10,000 AIR 120/240 VAC ANSI certified and UL listed MFG Brand Name : Square D by Schneider ElectricLearn More