- 4’ Fluorescent Shoplight, with premium, commercial grade, electronic ballast
- Works with all 4’ T-12 and T-8 rapid start lamps, not included
- For optimal performance, use F32T8 lamps. Meets Federal E-Pact standards for energy conservation.
- Electronic ballast provides instant-on, flicker free start up and exceptional cold weather performance
- Includes convenient on/off pull chain
- 4’ long x 5” wide, fully assembled with 5’, 120 volt, power cord and grounded plug.
- Includes mounting chain and S hooks
- Ideal for Garages, Basements, Barns, Work Areas, Storage Sheds and more.
- UL and CUL listed, 1 year limited warranty
(150W twin) corrosion resistant die cast aluminum construction for extra long life. Ideal for lighting yards, walkways, entrances, driveways, and decks, as well as for accent lighting. 60% brighter than a twin 120W standard floodlight. Uses (2) 150W bulbs. 2 year limited warranty. No. TMQ150W: White.
- Heavy duty die-cast construction
- Compact twin head design
- Perfect for wall or eave mount applications
- (2) 150W (MAX) Halogen bulbs (included)
- Mounts to standard junction box
Coleman Cable 02307 25' Orange Three Conductor Vinyl Outdoor Extension Cord, 16/3 SJTW Cord. All Purpose Cord.
UL Listed – Meets OSHA requirements for outdoor use. Vinyl jacket resists moisture, abrasion, and prolonged exposure to sunlight.
125V rating: 13A.
- Manufactured with stranded and cabled copper conductors and solid molded plugs for longer life
- Outer jacket won't mark floors or wall
- SJTW Cords resist deterioration from moisture and abrasion and the wire has a 300V rating
- UL listed for outdoor usage
- Rated: 1625W
- Type: 3 conductor
- Length: 25'
- Amperage: 13A rating
- Voltage: 125V
- Color: Orange
- Gauge: 16
Test the outlet current before working using a tester that has 12 different ranges, and reads AC/DC as well as 3 other functions in a convenient pocket size digital multimeter. 12 range Pocket size Analog multi-meter/tester 5 function Battery (included) Test leads (included) Instructions (included) Mirrored and color-coded scale Positive "off" position UL listedLearn More
Homeline, main lugs only. Can be used when spaces for more circuits are needed, as a secondary or add on load center connected to the main disconnect load center. Single phase, 3 wire. Cover included, ground bar kits must be ordered separately. Accepts only Homeline circuit breakers. 120V/240V, UL listed.Learn More