NOTE: This item comes assorted and there is not an option to choose a color. You will receive one of the colors shown in the image.
Ideal for your Garden Landscapes, Yard, Porch, Balcony, or Pathways.
- Dual Features: Flashing or Simply ON
- Powered by Solar Panel that charges by day.
- Turns on automatically at night.
- Safe and easy to install.
- No wiring required.
- Replacement Battery not included.
- Dimensions: 2" L x 2" W x 42" H
The unit has an ON/OFF switch that can be found on the bottom of the solar panel fixture.Leave on the "ON" position for the first initial charge in direct sunlight for 6 to 8 hours. If the light does not come on after a full day of charge check to make sure the power switch is in the ON position and the solar panel is in a bright sunny area. Please note that it may take a few days in the sun for the battery to reach its maximum capacity.Learn More
- Stimulates Plants that thrive in direct sunlight
- Enhances vibrant colors of fish and plants
- 40 watts
With the Voltek 3 Piece Circuit Tester Set, you can troubleshoot electrical problems on cars, trucks, boats, trailers and motorcycles. This set includes a continuity tester, a 6/12 voltage tester and a 18/24/36 Voltage tester.
- Needle Point Probes
- Lead Lengths: 48 Inch Wires: 18 Gauge Stranded Copper
- Continuity Tester Requires one AA Battery (Not included)
- Before use, connect clip to grounding spot or to vehicles chassis
- To test wires for breakage: move tip of circuit tester along wire until light goes out. This will indicated location where wire is broken.
- To fin live wires: move tip of circuits tester along wires: and activated light will indicate live wire.
- To test fuses: If light goes on after touching Circuit Tester tip to terminal after fuse, then fuse is active.
- To test vehicle light sockets: move tip of circuit tester to tongue at base of socket shell. If tester light activates, the socket is active.
UL Listed and meets OSHA for outdoor use. Vinyl jacket resists moisture, abrasion, and prolonged exposure to sunlight. SJTW Wire, 10A 125V Rated.
- Orange Vinyl Extension Cord
- Meets OSHA requirements for outdoor use
- Orange vinyl jacketed
- Resists moisture, abrasion, exposure to sunlight
- Wire type SJTW
- Sleeve packed
- UL listed
- SIZE:16/3 x 10 Ft.
- RATING:10 Amp
Square D QO130CP 30A Single-Pole Circuit Breaker, QO 30 amp single pole circuit breaker. Equipped with exclusive Visi-Trip Indicator- red indicator that easily identifies the tripped breaker. Trips in overload and short circuit situations. Plug-n design, easy to install. UL listed/CSA approved. For use in QO load centers only.Learn More
QO 15 Amp one-pole circuit breaker The QO 15 Amp one-pole circuit breaker is designed for overload and over-current protection of your electrical system through its thermal-magnetic tripping mechanism The breaker offers a Visi-Trip indicator to let you easily identify which circuit is out in the load center Use for overload and short-circuit protection of your electrical system Thermal/magnetic tripping mechanism Compatible with QO load centers, CSED devices and NQOD panel boards 10,000 AIR 120/240 VAC ANSI certified and UL listed MFG Brand Name : Square D by Schneider Electric MFG Model # : QO115CPLearn More