Regular Price: $4.99
Special Price: $3.99
NOTE: This item comes assorted and there is not an option to choose a color. You will receive one of the colors shown in the image.
Ideal for your Garden Landscapes, Yard, Porch, Balcony, or Pathways.
- Dual Features: Flashing or Simply ON
- Powered by Solar Panel that charges by day.
- Turns on automatically at night.
- Safe and easy to install.
- No wiring required.
- Replacement Battery not included.
- Dimensions: 2" L x 2" W x 42" H
The unit has an ON/OFF switch that can be found on the bottom of the solar panel fixture.Leave on the "ON" position for the first initial charge in direct sunlight for 6 to 8 hours. If the light does not come on after a full day of charge check to make sure the power switch is in the ON position and the solar panel is in a bright sunny area. Please note that it may take a few days in the sun for the battery to reach its maximum capacity.Learn More
- Includes: Short Circuits, Grounded Circuits, Open Circuits and an in 6/12C Systems
- Heavy Duty High Impact Handle
- 60" Lead Wire
- Needle Point Probe
- Replaceable Bulb
Regular Price: $6.99
Special Price: $3.99
With the Voltek 3 Piece Circuit Tester Set, you can troubleshoot electrical problems on cars, trucks, boats, trailers and motorcycles. This set includes a continuity tester, a 6/12 voltage tester and a 18/24/36 Voltage tester.
- Needle Point Probes
- Lead Lengths: 48 Inch Wires: 18 Gauge Stranded Copper
- Continuity Tester Requires one AA Battery (Not included)
- Before use, connect clip to grounding spot or to vehicles chassis
- To test wires for breakage: move tip of circuit tester along wire until light goes out. This will indicated location where wire is broken.
- To fin live wires: move tip of circuits tester along wires: and activated light will indicate live wire.
- To test fuses: If light goes on after touching Circuit Tester tip to terminal after fuse, then fuse is active.
- To test vehicle light sockets: move tip of circuit tester to tongue at base of socket shell. If tester light activates, the socket is active.
For metallic and non-metallic cording and cable. Easy to install; drive both zinc plated nails together without splitting wood. Recessed nail heads for minimum exposure. Smooth saddle (3/8" width) prevents damage to insulation. High grade, injection molded polypropylene resists rot, rust, deterioration and effects of extreme temperature; non-conductive for safe and secure cable fastening. Exclusive color saddles match cable gauge color. Fast and easy to install – both zinc-plated nails drive together without splitting wood.Learn More
Color coded bright green to indicate grounding. Specifically designed to make positive ground connections and bond nonmetallic sheathed cable. Live action, square wire spring automatically adjusts to wire shape and size while twisting wires together. Hole at top of wing nut for grounding wires from system to ground terminal and box. Pressure type screw on connector for use with 1Learn More