NOTE: This item comes assorted and there is not an option to choose a color. You will receive one of the colors shown in the image.
Ideal for your Garden Landscapes, Yard, Porch, Balcony, or Pathways.
- Dual Features: Flashing or Simply ON
- Powered by Solar Panel that charges by day.
- Turns on automatically at night.
- Safe and easy to install.
- No wiring required.
- Replacement Battery not included.
- Dimensions: 2" L x 2" W x 42" H
The unit has an ON/OFF switch that can be found on the bottom of the solar panel fixture.Leave on the "ON" position for the first initial charge in direct sunlight for 6 to 8 hours. If the light does not come on after a full day of charge check to make sure the power switch is in the ON position and the solar panel is in a bright sunny area. Please note that it may take a few days in the sun for the battery to reach its maximum capacity.Learn More
This 4 foot tube of light will change the way you look at your lighting. The LED Integrated T8 Fixture produces a warm, white light that results in aesthetically pleasing illumination, making work much easier. The light fixture produces an outstanding 1200 lumens per fixture, while saving energy- perfect for utilitarian use! Easily mounted in shops, garages, or shelves, these fixtures are versatile. You can even hook multiple lights together by simply plugging the ends together!
- 3000K - Light Scale
- Bright White Light
- Easy to install
- 120V plug-in design
- Save 94% in energy costs compared to equivalent incandescent
- Long life LEDs last up to 50,000 hours - eliminating lamp replacements for years
- Link up to 12 units together
- Suitable environmental temperature: -20°C to +40°C
- Switch-on delay time is less than 2 seconds
- Mounting hardware and screws are included
- Power cord (plug-in) is included
- These are not dimmable
- Wattage: 18W
- Incoming Current: 150 mA
- Output Current: 440 mA
- 4,500 lumens
- 40 Watts
- 48" in Length
- Perfect for Garages, Utility Rooms, Basements, and Work Areas
This solar-powered light adds a little extra security to your home. It automatically turns on when it detects motion as far as 30 feet away. Tool Shed's light has 60 LED lights making it more than capable of lighting up any outdoor space. This light is ideal for any remote area, pathways, garages, sidewalks, gardens, or even your front porch. With 8 hours of run time you know this light will last you all night before it recharges in the morning sun.
- 60 white LEDs brighten up any outdoor space
- Charges during the day and works at night
- Detection distance: 30 feet
- Detection range: 180 degrees
- Adjustable sensor
- Weather resistant solar panel
- Ideal for remote locations
- No main power or wiring required!
- Maintenance free
- 8 hour runtime
- Solar panel
- Rechargeable batteries
- 60 LED motion light
- Mounting hardware
- (LxWxH): 8.85" x 5.7" x 8.10"
- Stimulates Plants that thrive in direct sunlight
- Enhances vibrant colors of fish and plants
- 40 watts
The LED Integrated T8 Fixture produces a warm, white light that results in aesthetically pleasing illumination, making work much easier. These 2 foot sections are extremely versatile as you are able to plug one segment into another. These are great additions to a shop, garage, or storage center. Not only are they outstanding light fixtures, the LED's will last you for years allowing you to save money on replacement bulbs!
- Power: 9 Watts
- Voltage: AC100-240 Volts
- Beam Angle: 120 Inches
- CRI: 75
- PF: 0.85
- Luminous Flux: 750lm
- Replacing: 18 Watt Fluorescent Tube
- Size: 600mm
- 10” acrylic reflector
- Durable die-cast aluminum construction
- Dusk to dawn button photocell
- Complete with 65 watt mogul base fluorescent bulb
- UL & CUL listed
- Wattage: 65
- Light Source: Fluorescent
- Lamp Type: CFL-65
- Lamp Base: E39
- Ballast: Electronic
- Ballast Type: Electronic
- Lumen Output: 4,300
- Color Temperature: 2,700
- Lamp Life : 8,000 hours
- Photo Cell: Twist Lock
- Warranty: 1 year
- Replacement Bulb: L-765
Big Ass Lights bring brilliant, energy-efficient illumination to personal spaces like garages, workshops, boathouses and more. The Garage Light transforms lighting in smaller commercial or industrial shops as well. The high-quality LED fixture provides performance, efficiency and brilliance that's unmatched by typical fluorescent and metal halide fixtures. The Garage Light is housed in a single piece of anodized, extruded aluminum, which provides superior heat dissipation and impact resistance. Complete with a full seven-year warranty, the Garage Light is the last light you’ll ever need.
- Complete seven-year manufacturer product warranty in the US and Canada
- Patent-pending lumen maintenance tray protects LEDs and allows for easy cleaning of dirt and debris
- Heavy-duty anodized, extruded aluminum construction
- Single piece aluminum housing for improved heat dissipation
- Maintains 70 percent of initial lumen output for up to 150,000 hours
- Integrated adjustable occupancy sensor to maximize energy savings and life
The Garage Light occupancy sensor is a low-profile device that integrates with the LED fixture. The sensor’s lens offers 360-degrees of monitoring to automatically turn the light on when people are present and off when a space is vacant. A timed delay for turning the light off once a space is empty can be adjusted from 30 seconds to 30 minutes. The sensor also can be adjusted for varying light-level activation thresholds during daylight hours.
Occupancy Sensor Features:
- Low-profile device fully integrated with the Garage Light fixture
- Adjustable timed delay for turning fixture off ranging from 30 seconds to 30 minutes
- Lens provides 360-degrees of monitoring coverage
- Lighting level feature allows for adjustable triggering during daylight hours
Specifications Weight 16 lbs. Power Input 120V Dimming Not available Reliability L70 predicted to exceed 150,000 hours at 25°C (77°F) Environment Suitable for dry and damp interior environments Construction Extruded anodized aluminum housing (single piece) Maintenance Hinged door access to power supply Ambient Operating Temperature -40 to 55°C (-40 to 131°F) Warranty 7-year complete fixture manufacturer warranty in the US and Canada Certifications Certified by TUV SUD to UL1598 and CSA C22.2 No.250.0 High Bay LED Series 13,000 lumen model Wattage 122 Efficacy 114 lumens/watt Color Temperature 5000K Typical CRI 70+ Lumen Maintenance Tray Diffuse only Cord Length 10 ft. Mounting Hardware S Hooks