Regular Price: $4.99
Special Price: $3.99
NOTE: This item comes assorted and there is not an option to choose a color. You will receive one of the colors shown in the image.
Ideal for your Garden Landscapes, Yard, Porch, Balcony, or Pathways.
- Dual Features: Flashing or Simply ON
- Powered by Solar Panel that charges by day.
- Turns on automatically at night.
- Safe and easy to install.
- No wiring required.
- Replacement Battery not included.
- Dimensions: 2" L x 2" W x 42" H
The unit has an ON/OFF switch that can be found on the bottom of the solar panel fixture.Leave on the "ON" position for the first initial charge in direct sunlight for 6 to 8 hours. If the light does not come on after a full day of charge check to make sure the power switch is in the ON position and the solar panel is in a bright sunny area. Please note that it may take a few days in the sun for the battery to reach its maximum capacity.Learn More
- Stimulates Plants that thrive in direct sunlight
- Enhances vibrant colors of fish and plants
- 40 watts
S-handle quartz halogen utility work light has a black cast head with safety glass and chrome wire grill. Steel 16mm S-tube stand with foam handle. Grounded cord in high visibility yellow. 500W quartz halogen bulb included. 500W/120V, UL and CUL listed.Learn More
When you're ready to add a multi-meter to your toolbox this unit is a great place to start. This tester is designed to work on most household appliances and is equipped with an easy-to-read 3.5 inch digital display and three testing functions; AC Voltage to 500V, DC Voltage to 600V and Resistance to 2 meg Ohms. The 11 position manual ranging smooth rotary style achieves precise readings and the low battery indicator ensures an accurate read-out. Durable housing is drop resistant to 3ft and crush rated to 150 lbs. Tester is rated CAT III 600V and conforms to UL 61010-1 standards and certified to CAN/CSA C22.2. Unit comes pre-packaged with secure-fitting 26 inch test leads and operating instructions and includes a 1 year warranty. (Requires 9V battery - not included)
- 11 position, smooth rotary dial ensures easy positioning
- Durable, drop resistant housing
- 3.5 inch digital display
- Secure fitting input jacks
- Replaceable 26" test leads
- Conforms to UL 61010-1 standards and certified to CAN/CSA C22.2
Includes: Tester, leads, operating instructionsLearn More
- Includes: Short Circuits, Grounded Circuits, Open Circuits and an in 6/12C Systems
- Heavy Duty High Impact Handle
- 60" Lead Wire
- Needle Point Probe
- Replaceable Bulb
UL Listed and meets OSHA for outdoor use. Vinyl jacket resists moisture, abrasion, and prolonged exposure to sunlight. SJTW Wire, 10A 125V Rated.
- Orange Vinyl Extension Cord
- Meets OSHA requirements for outdoor use
- Orange vinyl jacketed
- Resists moisture, abrasion, exposure to sunlight
- Wire type SJTW
- Sleeve packed
- UL listed
- SIZE:16/3 x 10 Ft.
- RATING:10 Amp
Regular Price: $6.99
Special Price: $3.99
With the Voltek 3 Piece Circuit Tester Set, you can troubleshoot electrical problems on cars, trucks, boats, trailers and motorcycles. This set includes a continuity tester, a 6/12 voltage tester and a 18/24/36 Voltage tester.
- Needle Point Probes
- Lead Lengths: 48 Inch Wires: 18 Gauge Stranded Copper
- Continuity Tester Requires one AA Battery (Not included)
- Before use, connect clip to grounding spot or to vehicles chassis
- To test wires for breakage: move tip of circuit tester along wire until light goes out. This will indicated location where wire is broken.
- To fin live wires: move tip of circuits tester along wires: and activated light will indicate live wire.
- To test fuses: If light goes on after touching Circuit Tester tip to terminal after fuse, then fuse is active.
- To test vehicle light sockets: move tip of circuit tester to tongue at base of socket shell. If tester light activates, the socket is active.