- 4’ Fluorescent Shoplight, with premium, commercial grade, electronic ballast
- Works with all 4’ T-12 and T-8 rapid start lamps, not included
- For optimal performance, use F32T8 lamps. Meets Federal E-Pact standards for energy conservation.
- Electronic ballast provides instant-on, flicker free start up and exceptional cold weather performance
- Includes convenient on/off pull chain
- 4’ long x 5” wide, fully assembled with 5’, 120 volt, power cord and grounded plug.
- Includes mounting chain and S hooks
- Ideal for Garages, Basements, Barns, Work Areas, Storage Sheds and more.
- UL and CUL listed, 1 year limited warranty
(150W twin) corrosion resistant die cast aluminum construction for extra long life. Ideal for lighting yards, walkways, entrances, driveways, and decks, as well as for accent lighting. 60% brighter than a twin 120W standard floodlight. Uses (2) 150W bulbs. 2 year limited warranty.
- Heavy duty die-cast construction
- Easy to install
- Adjustable small to medium area lighting
- Compact twin head design
- Perfect for wall or eave mount applications
- (2) 150W (MAX) Halogen bulbs (included)
- Mounts to standard junction box
- Part Number: TMQ150W
- Color: White
- 10” acrylic reflector
- Durable die-cast aluminum construction
- Dusk to dawn button photocell
- Complete with 65 watt mogul base fluorescent bulb
- UL & CUL listed
- Wattage: 65
- Light Source: Fluorescent
- Lamp Type: CFL-65
- Lamp Base: E39
- Ballast: Electronic
- Ballast Type: Electronic
- Lumen Output: 4,300
- Color Temperature: 2,700
- Lamp Life : 8,000 hours
- Photo Cell: Twist Lock
- Warranty: 1 year
- Replacement Bulb: L-765
Coleman Cable 02307 25' Orange Three Conductor Vinyl Outdoor Extension Cord, 16/3 SJTW Cord. All Purpose Cord.
UL Listed – Meets OSHA requirements for outdoor use. Vinyl jacket resists moisture, abrasion, and prolonged exposure to sunlight.
125V rating: 13A.
- Manufactured with stranded and cabled copper conductors and solid molded plugs for longer life
- Outer jacket won't mark floors or wall
- SJTW Cords resist deterioration from moisture and abrasion and the wire has a 300V rating
- UL listed for outdoor usage
- Rated: 1625W
- Type: 3 conductor
- Length: 25'
- Amperage: 13A rating
- Voltage: 125V
- Color: Orange
- Gauge: 16
Cut coils of type UF-B cable is designed specifically for use as underground feeder cable for direct earth burial in branch circuits, and indoors for wet or corrosive locations. Highly resistant to acids, alkalis, corrosive fumes, chemicals, lubricants, and ground water. It is noncorroding, sunlight-resistant, and will not support combustion.Learn More
Romex SIMpull® cable is the culmination of extensive lab testing and field research conducted through Southwire's D.B. Cofer Technology Center, one of the world's leading centers for wire and cable technology. In the beginning, our goal was to simply improve NM usage by making it easier to pull without raising distribution costs. Where we ended is a revolutionary new grade of NM. It pulls 50% easier, is tear resistant, reduces burn-thru and strips easier.Learn More
- 1000 watt twin worklight with stand
- Tempered glass lens
- Safety wire gaurd
- Two premium 500 watt quartz halogen bulbs included
- Stand adjusts to over 6 ft. tall