- 4’ Fluorescent Shoplight, with premium, commercial grade, electronic ballast
- Works with all 4’ T-12 and T-8 rapid start lamps, not included
- For optimal performance, use F32T8 lamps. Meets Federal E-Pact standards for energy conservation.
- Electronic ballast provides instant-on, flicker free start up and exceptional cold weather performance
- Includes convenient on/off pull chain
- 4’ long x 5” wide, fully assembled with 5’, 120 volt, power cord and grounded plug.
- Includes mounting chain and S hooks
- Ideal for Garages, Basements, Barns, Work Areas, Storage Sheds and more.
- UL and CUL listed, 1 year limited warranty
Test the outlet current before working using a tester that has 12 different ranges, and reads AC/DC as well as 3 other functions in a convenient pocket size digital multimeter. 12 range Pocket size Analog multi-meter/tester 5 function Battery (included) Test leads (included) Instructions (included) Mirrored and color-coded scale Positive "off" position UL listedLearn More
QO 30 Amp two-pole circuit breaker The QO 30 Amp two-pole circuit breaker contains a thermal-magnetic tripping mechanism and has a two-pole common trip and the breaker features a Visi-Trip indicator to easily identify the tripped circuit in the load center The breaker features a Visi-Trip indicator to easily identify a tripped circuit in the load center this circuit breaker has a maximum load of 240 volts with a 10,000 AIR and uses a thermal-magnetic tripping mechanism Use for overload and short-circuit protection of your electrical system Two-pole with a common trip Compatible with QO load centers and CSED devices 10,000 AIR 120/240 VAC ANSI certified and UL listed MFG Brand Name : Square D by Schneider Electric MFG Model # : QO230CPLearn More
Homeline, main lugs only. Can be used when spaces for more circuits are needed, as a secondary or add on load center connected to the main disconnect load center. Single phase, 3 wire. Cover included, ground bar kits must be ordered separately. Accepts only Homeline circuit breakers. 120V/240V, UL listed.Learn More
(150W twin) corrosion resistant die cast aluminum construction for extra long life. Ideal for lighting yards, walkways, entrances, driveways, and decks, as well as for accent lighting. 60% brighter than a twin 120W standard floodlight. Uses (2) 150W bulbs. 2 year limited warranty.
- Heavy duty die-cast construction
- Easy to install
- Adjustable small to medium area lighting
- Compact twin head design
- Perfect for wall or eave mount applications
- (2) 150W (MAX) Halogen bulbs (included)
- Mounts to standard junction box
- Part Number: TMQ150W
- Color: White
Coleman Cable 02307 25' Orange Three Conductor Vinyl Outdoor Extension Cord, 16/3 SJTW Cord. All Purpose Cord.
UL Listed – Meets OSHA requirements for outdoor use. Vinyl jacket resists moisture, abrasion, and prolonged exposure to sunlight.
125V rating: 13A.
- Manufactured with stranded and cabled copper conductors and solid molded plugs for longer life
- Outer jacket won't mark floors or wall
- SJTW Cords resist deterioration from moisture and abrasion and the wire has a 300V rating
- UL listed for outdoor usage
- Rated: 1625W
- Type: 3 conductor
- Length: 25'
- Amperage: 13A rating
- Voltage: 125V
- Color: Orange
- Gauge: 16