- Stimulates Plants that thrive in direct sunlight
- Enhances vibrant colors of fish and plants
- 40 watts
The Square D by Schneider Electric Homeline 20 Amp One-Pole Circuit Breaker is used for overload and short-circuit protection of your electrical system. This breaker is compatible with Homeline load centers and CSED devices. The ANSI-certified and UL-listed unit is rated for 120/240 VAC and 10,000 AIR. Homeline circuit breakers are built with the same Square D brand quality you have come to expect at a price that makes them the best value in their class. Homeline circuit breakers are the best in class. Designed exclusively for the residential market, Homeline products offer everything you need to distribute electricity throughout your home.
- Homeline 20 Amp one-pole circuit breaker
- Plug-on design, easy to install
- Switching duty rating (SWD) for 20 Amp one-pole breakers
- Compatible with Homeline load centers and CSED devices
- 120/240-Volt AC
- 10,000 AIR
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
Replace your 60 watt bulbs with these energy-efficient, 13 watt bulbs that last 5 years per bulb.
- Small, Compact Size
- Eight Pack
- Electronic, Flicker-Free Starting
- Easy Open Store Pack
- 1 CFL Bulb Lasts as Long as 8 Incandescent Bulbs
- Light Output - 825 Lumens
- Energy Used - 13 Watts
- Life - 8000 Hours
UL Listed and meets OSHA for outdoor use. Vinyl jacket resists moisture, abrasion, and prolonged exposure to sunlight. SJTW Wire, 10A 125V Rated.
- Orange Vinyl Extension Cord
- Meets OSHA requirements for outdoor use
- Orange vinyl jacketed
- Resists moisture, abrasion, exposure to sunlight
- Wire type SJTW
- Sleeve packed
- UL listed
- SIZE:16/3 x 10 Ft.
- RATING:10 Amp
GB WingGard wire connectors make quick, secure connections with easy on wing type design providing positive continuity between conductors. The expandable square wire spring creates a strong vibration resistant connection. Their tough, thermoplastic shell shields against environmental extremes. The color coded, high dielectric shell features a deep skirt design to prevent exposure of bare wire while providing superior flash over protection. Small, yellow, splices copper to copper, joinsLearn More