- Manufactured with stranded and cabled copper conductors and solid molded plugs for longer life
- Outer jacket won't mark floors or wall
- SJTW Cords resist deterioration from moisture and abrasion and the wire has a 300V rating
- UL listed for outdoor usage
- Rated: 1625W
- Type: 3 conductor
- Length: 50'
- Amperage: 13A rating
- Voltage: 125V
- Color: Orange
- Gauge: 16
UL Listed and meets OSHA for outdoor use. Vinyl jacket resists moisture, abrasion, and prolonged exposure to sunlight. SJTW Wire, 10A 125V Rated.
- Orange Vinyl Extension Cord
- Meets OSHA requirements for outdoor use
- Orange vinyl jacketed
- Resists moisture, abrasion, exposure to sunlight
- Wire type SJTW
- Sleeve packed
- UL listed
- SIZE:16/3 x 10 Ft.
- RATING:10 Amp
- Stimulates Plants that thrive in direct sunlight
- Enhances vibrant colors of fish and plants
- 40 watts
S-handle quartz halogen utility work light has a black cast head with safety glass and chrome wire grill. Steel 16mm S-tube stand with foam handle. Grounded cord in high visibility yellow. 500W quartz halogen bulb included. 500W/120V, UL and CUL listed.Learn More
Coleman Cable 02307 25' Orange Three Conductor Vinyl Outdoor Extension Cord, 16/3 SJTW Cord. All Purpose Cord.
UL Listed – Meets OSHA requirements for outdoor use. Vinyl jacket resists moisture, abrasion, and prolonged exposure to sunlight.
125V rating: 13A.
- Single outlet
- 16/3 gauge grounded extension cord
- UL listed
- Orange jacket color
- 25 foot cord
- 13 Amps
- Resists moisture, abrasion, and prolonged exposure to sunlight
Indicates the presence of AC Voltage from 50 - 600 V. Visual (flashing) and audible (beeping) indicators signal presence of voltage. Built-in "safe test" feature assures batteries are operating properly. Compact design fits in shirt pocket. Operates from 1-AAA battery (included).Learn More
Homeline 40 Amp two-pole circuit breaker The Homeline 40 Amp two-pole circuit breaker provides overload and short-circuit protection of your electrical system. The breaker is compatible with Homeline load centers and CSED devices This thermal-magnetic circuit breaker has a two-pole common trip and a maximum 10,000 AIR Use for overload and short-circuit protection of your electrical system Two-pole with a common trip Compatible with Homeline load centers and CSED devices 120/240 Vac 10,000 AIR ANSI certified and UL listed MFG Brand Name : Square D by Schneider Electric MFG Model # : HOM240CP MFG Part # : HOM240CPLearn More