- 4’ Fluorescent Shoplight, with premium, commercial grade, electronic ballast
- Works with all 4’ T-12 and T-8 rapid start lamps, not included
- For optimal performance, use F32T8 lamps. Meets Federal E-Pact standards for energy conservation.
- Electronic ballast provides instant-on, flicker free start up and exceptional cold weather performance
- Includes convenient on/off pull chain
- 4’ long x 5” wide, fully assembled with 5’, 120 volt, power cord and grounded plug.
- Includes mounting chain and S hooks
- Ideal for Garages, Basements, Barns, Work Areas, Storage Sheds and more.
- UL and CUL listed, 1 year limited warranty
- 1000 watt twin worklight with stand
- Tempered glass lens
- Safety wire gaurd
- Two premium 500 watt quartz halogen bulbs included
- Stand adjusts to over 6 ft. tall
36-watt Shop Light is a stylish way to efficiently add light to your workspace or home. Featuring two 4 ft. LED strips for an incredibly bright 2500 Lumen output. Ideal for residential, light commercial, institutional and hospitality applications. The integrated LED light source and acrylic cover ensure even lighting.
- LED light offers more than 50,000 hours of maintenance free operation
- Acrylic cover protects the LED strips and delivers even lighting
- Aluminum case is stylish and light
- Built in 36 watt LED light source
- ETL listed
- 4000k delivers great illumination for any project
The Gardner Bender Underground Cable Splice Kit gives you complete waterproof installation for UF cable. The kit is designed for UF cables minimum #14/3, 12/2 and maximum #8/3. The kit includes a set screw splice connector and one 8-inch x .33-inch diameter heavy wall polyolefin heat shrink tubing with a watertight adhesive lining. Gardner Bender has 50 years of experience making professional electrical tools and supplies of consistently superior quality, so you can count on high-performance products at a fair price.Learn More
Crimp sleeve Connector produces strong permanent connections for traditional splices Pressure-type, used in branch circuit and fixture wiring Open end construction Recommended for use in applications where substantial vibration occursLearn More
UL Listed and meets OSHA for outdoor use. Vinyl jacket resists moisture, abrasion, and prolonged exposure to sunlight. SJTW Wire, 10A 125V Rated.
- Orange Vinyl Extension Cord
- Meets OSHA requirements for outdoor use
- Orange vinyl jacketed
- Resists moisture, abrasion, exposure to sunlight
- Wire type SJTW
- Sleeve packed
- UL listed
- SIZE:16/3 x 10 Ft.
- RATING:10 Amp