QO 30 Amp two-pole circuit breaker The QO 30 Amp two-pole circuit breaker contains a thermal-magnetic tripping mechanism and has a two-pole common trip and the breaker features a Visi-Trip indicator to easily identify the tripped circuit in the load center The breaker features a Visi-Trip indicator to easily identify a tripped circuit in the load center this circuit breaker has a maximum load of 240 volts with a 10,000 AIR and uses a thermal-magnetic tripping mechanism Use for overload and short-circuit protection of your electrical system Two-pole with a common trip Compatible with QO load centers and CSED devices 10,000 AIR 120/240 VAC ANSI certified and UL listed MFG Brand Name : Square D by Schneider Electric MFG Model # : QO230CPLearn More
(150W twin) corrosion resistant die cast aluminum construction for extra long life. Ideal for lighting yards, walkways, entrances, driveways, and decks, as well as for accent lighting. 60% brighter than a twin 120W standard floodlight. Uses (2) 150W bulbs. 2 year limited warranty.
- Heavy duty die-cast construction
- Easy to install
- Adjustable small to medium area lighting
- Compact twin head design
- Perfect for wall or eave mount applications
- (2) 150W (MAX) Halogen bulbs (included)
- Mounts to standard junction box
- Part Number: TMQ150W
- Color: White
Coleman Cable 02307 25' Orange Three Conductor Vinyl Outdoor Extension Cord, 16/3 SJTW Cord. All Purpose Cord.
UL Listed – Meets OSHA requirements for outdoor use. Vinyl jacket resists moisture, abrasion, and prolonged exposure to sunlight.
125V rating: 13A.
- Manufactured with stranded and cabled copper conductors and solid molded plugs for longer life
- Outer jacket won't mark floors or wall
- SJTW Cords resist deterioration from moisture and abrasion and the wire has a 300V rating
- UL listed for outdoor usage
- Rated: 1625W
- Type: 3 conductor
- Length: 25'
- Amperage: 13A rating
- Voltage: 125V
- Color: Orange
- Gauge: 16