Gardner Bender 10-003 Wiregard Wire Connectors, Orange Gardner Bender 10-003 Wiregard Wire Connectors, Orange Features: Color-coded for easy size selection Makes quick, secure connections for positive continuity, tightens without ratcheting, yet removable for re-use Tough, thermoplastic shell shields against environmental extremes, smooth surface eliminates porosity and cracking Resists chemical action from hydrocarbons, dilute acid or alkaline solutions Flame retardant properties resists heat distortion up to 105F High-dielectric shell features deep skirt design to prevent exposure of bare wire Copper to copper connections only Superior flash-over protection Versatile size selection covers building wire combinations from #22 to #14 AWG Three #20 minimum wire and four #16 with one #20 maximum wireLearn More
With the Voltek 3 Piece Circuit Tester Set, you can troubleshoot electrical problems on cars, trucks, boats, trailers and motorcycles. This set includes a continuity tester, a 6/12 voltage tester and a 18/24/36 Voltage tester.
- Needle Point Probes
- Lead Lengths: 48 Inch Wires: 18 Gauge Stranded Copper
- Continuity Tester Requires one AA Battery (Not included)
- Before use, connect clip to grounding spot or to vehicles chassis
- To test wires for breakage: move tip of circuit tester along wire until light goes out. This will indicated location where wire is broken.
- To fin live wires: move tip of circuits tester along wires: and activated light will indicate live wire.
- To test fuses: If light goes on after touching Circuit Tester tip to terminal after fuse, then fuse is active.
- To test vehicle light sockets: move tip of circuit tester to tongue at base of socket shell. If tester light activates, the socket is active.
The Square D by Schneider Electric Homeline 20 Amp One-Pole Circuit Breaker is used for overload and short-circuit protection of your electrical system. This breaker is compatible with Homeline load centers and CSED devices. The ANSI-certified and UL-listed unit is rated for 120/240 VAC and 10,000 AIR. Homeline circuit breakers are built with the same Square D brand quality you have come to expect at a price that makes them the best value in their class. Homeline circuit breakers are the best in class. Designed exclusively for the residential market, Homeline products offer everything you need to distribute electricity throughout your home.
- Homeline 20 Amp one-pole circuit breaker
- Plug-on design, easy to install
- Switching duty rating (SWD) for 20 Amp one-pole breakers
- Compatible with Homeline load centers and CSED devices
- 120/240-Volt AC
- 10,000 AIR
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Length of heat shrink tube: 4 inches. - Approximate diameter of heat shrink tube: 3/4 inch. - Heat shrink tube shrinks at 350 degrees Fahrenheit. - Color of heat shrink tube: black. - 2-8 AWG. - Above/below ground. - Polyolefin.Learn More