With the Voltek 3 Piece Circuit Tester Set, you can troubleshoot electrical problems on cars, trucks, boats, trailers and motorcycles. This set includes a continuity tester, a 6/12 voltage tester and a 18/24/36 Voltage tester.
- Needle Point Probes
- Lead Lengths: 48 Inch Wires: 18 Gauge Stranded Copper
- Continuity Tester Requires one AA Battery (Not included)
- Before use, connect clip to grounding spot or to vehicles chassis
- To test wires for breakage: move tip of circuit tester along wire until light goes out. This will indicated location where wire is broken.
- To fin live wires: move tip of circuits tester along wires: and activated light will indicate live wire.
- To test fuses: If light goes on after touching Circuit Tester tip to terminal after fuse, then fuse is active.
- To test vehicle light sockets: move tip of circuit tester to tongue at base of socket shell. If tester light activates, the socket is active.
GB WingGard wire connectors make quick, secure connections with easy on wing type design providing positive continuity between conductors. The expandable square wire spring creates a strong vibration resistant connection. Their tough, thermoplastic shell shields against environmental extremes. The color coded, high dielectric shell features a deep skirt design to prevent exposure of bare wire while providing superior flash over protection. Small, yellow, splices copper to copper, joinsLearn More