Using the power of the sun, light any dark area and add extra security with the Sunforce Solar Motion 60 LED Security Light. This light automatically turns on when motion is detected, making it ideal for remote locations, garages, pathways, sheds, security & lighting dark areas.
- 60 white LEDs brighten up any outdoor space
- Lumen output: 850
- Charges during the day and works at night
- Detection distance: 30 feet
- Detection range: 180 degrees
- Made with ABS plastic and aluminum for added durability
- Amorphous solar panel is weather resistant and can be mounted almost anywhere
- Amorphous solar panel works in all daylight conditions, even on cloudy days
- No main power or wiring required!
- Maintenance free
- Working Time: 30 minutes, 72 times, one time lighting 25 seconds
- 1W, 6V amorphous solar panel
- 5 x AA rechargeable batteries
- 60 LED motion light
- (LxWxH): 8.85" x 5.7" x 8.10"
Weight: 2.87 lbs
- 4’ Fluorescent Shoplight, with premium, commercial grade, electronic ballast
- Works with all 4’ T-12 and T-8 rapid start lamps, not included
- For optimal performance, use F32T8 lamps. Meets Federal E-Pact standards for energy conservation.
- Electronic ballast provides instant-on, flicker free start up and exceptional cold weather performance
- Includes convenient on/off pull chain
- 4’ long x 5” wide, fully assembled with 5’, 120 volt, power cord and grounded plug.
- Includes mounting chain and S hooks
- Ideal for Garages, Basements, Barns, Work Areas, Storage Sheds and more.
- UL and CUL listed, 1 year limited warranty
- 10” acrylic reflector
- Durable die-cast aluminum construction
- Dusk to dawn button photocell
- Complete with 65 watt mogul base fluorescent bulb
- UL & CUL listed
- Wattage: 65
- Light Source: Fluorescent
- Lamp Type: CFL-65
- Lamp Base: E39
- Ballast: Electronic
- Ballast Type: Electronic
- Lumen Output: 4,300
- Color Temperature: 2,700
- Lamp Life : 8,000 hours
- Photo Cell: Twist Lock
- Warranty: 1 year
- Replacement Bulb: L-765
Exclusive stainless steel, dual ground cutting blades for sharper cuts Laser-etched markings are permanent and easy-to-read Over molded rubber handles for superior ease-of-use Choice of grip positions on each - standard or forward Bolt-cutting stations cut and reform threads Coil-return spring reduces fatigueLearn More