Regular Price: $4.99
Special Price: $3.99
NOTE: This item comes assorted and there is not an option to choose a color. You will receive one of the colors shown in the image.
Ideal for your Garden Landscapes, Yard, Porch, Balcony, or Pathways.
- Dual Features: Flashing or Simply ON
- Powered by Solar Panel that charges by day.
- Turns on automatically at night.
- Safe and easy to install.
- No wiring required.
- Replacement Battery not included.
- Dimensions: 2" L x 2" W x 42" H
The unit has an ON/OFF switch that can be found on the bottom of the solar panel fixture.Leave on the "ON" position for the first initial charge in direct sunlight for 6 to 8 hours. If the light does not come on after a full day of charge check to make sure the power switch is in the ON position and the solar panel is in a bright sunny area. Please note that it may take a few days in the sun for the battery to reach its maximum capacity.Learn More
- Includes: Short Circuits, Grounded Circuits, Open Circuits and an in 6/12C Systems
- Heavy Duty High Impact Handle
- 60" Lead Wire
- Needle Point Probe
- Replaceable Bulb
Regular Price: $6.99
Special Price: $3.99
With the Voltek 3 Piece Circuit Tester Set, you can troubleshoot electrical problems on cars, trucks, boats, trailers and motorcycles. This set includes a continuity tester, a 6/12 voltage tester and a 18/24/36 Voltage tester.
- Needle Point Probes
- Lead Lengths: 48 Inch Wires: 18 Gauge Stranded Copper
- Continuity Tester Requires one AA Battery (Not included)
- Before use, connect clip to grounding spot or to vehicles chassis
- To test wires for breakage: move tip of circuit tester along wire until light goes out. This will indicated location where wire is broken.
- To fin live wires: move tip of circuits tester along wires: and activated light will indicate live wire.
- To test fuses: If light goes on after touching Circuit Tester tip to terminal after fuse, then fuse is active.
- To test vehicle light sockets: move tip of circuit tester to tongue at base of socket shell. If tester light activates, the socket is active.
- Household Extension Cord.
- Type: SPT-2. 3-Outlet Cube
- Type: Polarized
- Size: 16/2. Rating: 13 Amp, 125V AC, 1625 Watts
- Length: 12 ft
Gardner Bender TK-40 40 Piece Terminal Connector KitGardner Bender TK-40 40 Piece Terminal Connector Kit Features:; Slide kit; Contains five Red 22-16 AWG, four Blue 16-14 AWG and three Yellow 12-10 AWG Butt Splices; Contains six Red 22-16 AWG and four Blue 16-14 AWG Ring TerminalsLearn More
These UV resistant, high dielectric strength, single nail coaxial staples are constructed of high grade injection molded polyethylene cradles and zinc plated nails. The smooth saddles hold the coaxial cable securely while preventing damage. They are available in 3/16'', 1/4'', and 7/16'' sizes to accommodate virtually all coaxial cable attachments.Learn More
For metallic and non-metallic cording and cable. Easy to install; drive both zinc plated nails together without splitting wood. Recessed nail heads for minimum exposure. Smooth saddle (3/8" width) prevents damage to insulation. High grade, injection molded polypropylene resists rot, rust, deterioration and effects of extreme temperature; non-conductive for safe and secure cable fastening.Exclusive color saddles match cable gauge color.Fast and easy to install-both zinc-plated nails drive together without splitting wood
**100 Staples included in each bag!Learn More
Unsurpassed quality and durability in a high-leverage, easy-on wing-type design. Wings are knurled for a sure grip and offset from centerline for greater twisting leverage. Square-wire plated spring instantly adjusts to the shape and size of the splice. Flame-retardant properties resist heat distortion up to 105 °C (221 °F). High-dielectric shell features deep skirt design to prevent exposure of bare wire. Copper-to-copper connections only.Learn More