Regular Price: $9.99
Special Price: $8.99
- Manufactured with stranded and cabled copper conductors and solid molded plugs for longer life
- Outer jacket won't mark floors or wall
- SJTW Cords resist deterioration from moisture and abrasion and the wire has a 300V rating
- UL listed for outdoor usage
- Rated: 1625W
- Type: 3 conductor
- Length: 50'
- Amperage: 13A rating
- Voltage: 125V
- Color: Orange
- Gauge: 16
GFI OUTLET TESTER GFI-3501. Easy to use - simply plug tester into any 110/125V AC ground fault receptacle and press black button. Detects 6 common wiring errors in standard & GFCIprotected outlets. Seperate GFCI test button tests standard outlets to GFCIs. Sold as each. For 110-125 volt AC. Red. UL listed. Manufacturer number: GFI-3501. Country of origin: China. Distributed by Gb Electrical.Learn More
With the Voltek 3 Piece Circuit Tester Set, you can troubleshoot electrical problems on cars, trucks, boats, trailers and motorcycles. This set includes a continuity tester, a 6/12 voltage tester and a 18/24/36 Voltage tester.
- Needle Point Probes
- Lead Lengths: 48 Inch Wires: 18 Gauge Stranded Copper
- Continuity Tester Requires one AA Battery (Not included)
- Before use, connect clip to grounding spot or to vehicles chassis
- To test wires for breakage: move tip of circuit tester along wire until light goes out. This will indicated location where wire is broken.
- To fin live wires: move tip of circuits tester along wires: and activated light will indicate live wire.
- To test fuses: If light goes on after touching Circuit Tester tip to terminal after fuse, then fuse is active.
- To test vehicle light sockets: move tip of circuit tester to tongue at base of socket shell. If tester light activates, the socket is active.
Gardner Bender 10-003 Wiregard Wire Connectors, Orange Gardner Bender 10-003 Wiregard Wire Connectors, Orange Features: Color-coded for easy size selection Makes quick, secure connections for positive continuity, tightens without ratcheting, yet removable for re-use Tough, thermoplastic shell shields against environmental extremes, smooth surface eliminates porosity and cracking Resists chemical action from hydrocarbons, dilute acid or alkaline solutions Flame retardant properties resists heat distortion up to 105F High-dielectric shell features deep skirt design to prevent exposure of bare wire Copper to copper connections only Superior flash-over protection Versatile size selection covers building wire combinations from #22 to #14 AWG Three #20 minimum wire and four #16 with one #20 maximum wireLearn More
- Length of heat shrink tube: 4 inches. - Approximate diameter of heat shrink tube: 3/4 inch. - Heat shrink tube shrinks at 350 degrees Fahrenheit. - Color of heat shrink tube: black. - 2-8 AWG. - Above/below ground. - Polyolefin.Learn More