With the Voltek 3 Piece Circuit Tester Set, you can troubleshoot electrical problems on cars, trucks, boats, trailers and motorcycles. This set includes a continuity tester, a 6/12 voltage tester and a 18/24/36 Voltage tester.
- Needle Point Probes
- Lead Lengths: 48 Inch Wires: 18 Gauge Stranded Copper
- Continuity Tester Requires one AA Battery (Not included)
- Before use, connect clip to grounding spot or to vehicles chassis
- To test wires for breakage: move tip of circuit tester along wire until light goes out. This will indicated location where wire is broken.
- To fin live wires: move tip of circuits tester along wires: and activated light will indicate live wire.
- To test fuses: If light goes on after touching Circuit Tester tip to terminal after fuse, then fuse is active.
- To test vehicle light sockets: move tip of circuit tester to tongue at base of socket shell. If tester light activates, the socket is active.
Analog scale quickly indentifies battery charge level Moveable contact arm fits multiple battery sizes Simple low/good indicator Small rivette in moveable arm tests button cell batteries MFG Brand Name : Gardner Bender MFG Model # : GBT-3502Learn More
Exclusive stainless steel, dual ground cutting blades for sharper cuts. Laser-etched markings are permanent and easy-to-read. Over molded rubber handles for superior ease-of-use. Choice of grip positions on each - standard or forward. Bolt-cutting stations cut and reform threads. Coil-return spring reduces fatigue.Learn More
- Includes: Short Circuits, Grounded Circuits, Open Circuits and an in 6/12C Systems
- Heavy Duty High Impact Handle
- 60" Lead Wire
- Needle Point Probe
- Replaceable Bulb
Exclusive stainless steel, dual ground cutting blades for sharper cuts Laser-etched markings are permanent and easy-to-read Over molded rubber handles for superior ease-of-use Choice of grip positions on each - standard or forward Bolt-cutting stations cut and reform threads Coil-return spring reduces fatigueLearn More